Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 21 August 2017 at 6:34 AM

@srx2002

Thank you. I've really been trying to cope.c:

I agree, it's hard work. But it certainly pays off in the end - especially when doing a lot of travelling.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 22 August 2017 at 9:37 AM

So for the last week I have been sick with a fever and cough. I had many thought that I know look back to and laugh my head off. My favourite is...

Friend has a temperature of 40C, that's 7C below what it's supposed to be, how is she alive?

In my weakened state I failed to remember that a good temperature is 37, not 47 but even then I knew 40C was a bad temperature to be. At my worst I was only 38.5, thankfully. I'm still not 100% but I'm getting there, another day or two and I'll be able to go back to playing Pokemon Go like nothing ever happened.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 22 August 2017 at 7:57 PM

I let my friend borrow a video game item worth quite a bit and he got scammed out of it so now he owes me 650 dollars :T

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 24 August 2017 at 3:43 PM

@mastergemma

Oh my. I really hope you get better soon.โ˜น๏ธ It's terrible to be sick. Have you tried drinking some chicken soup and orange juice? Aside from medicine, they really help to kick a cold! You should also take some vitamin C, it's very helpful too.

@srx2002

That's a lot of money. I feel sorry for your friend though - getting scammed is a terrible feeling. I know I felt terrible when I realized I got scammed for some video games a month or so ago.=/

I really do hope your friend pays you back though. Just because you're friends, doesn't mean he doesn't need to return what he lost - whether in monetary or replacement.

Male
660 posts

brad • 24 August 2017 at 11:44 PM

Does anyone have any plans to join the military? I'm meeting with my recruiter in the morning.
I don't have anything really to say about it, but I just wanted to share because I'm a bit nervous. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
87 posts

wildfire4012 • 24 August 2017 at 11:58 PM

@Brad
I also plan to join the military.
I hope everythingthings goes well for you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Male
660 posts

brad • 25 August 2017 at 12:01 AM

@wildfire4012 Awesome! How far are you into the process? I've been trying to get with my recruiter for a while. Even though I'm at the beginning, I feel like I've made it pretty far just being able to get a meeting, haha.
What branch are you going to go into?

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 25 August 2017 at 12:17 AM

@brad @wildfire4012
Omg I was super close to going into the military (Navy) a while ago. I let my nervousness get the best of me though and decided to back out, and I kind of regret it actually lol. I love what I currently do though.

Female
87 posts

wildfire4012 • 25 August 2017 at 12:21 AM

@icon
Well at least you thought about it for awhile. I am glad you love what you currently do. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Male
660 posts

brad • 25 August 2017 at 12:42 AM

@icon I can see where the nervousness would get to you!
I was super confident and ready to do it for a long time. Ready to make a big change, excited for all of it.
Now all of a sudden it's become more real. And that nervousness is definitely slowly creeping up, haha.

At least you like what you're doing now. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 25 August 2017 at 1:00 AM

@brad
Aw, don't lose your confidence and ambition! You got this โค๏ธ

I was training to be a veterinarian at a zoo but quickly grew out of it. It just wasn't my thing, ya know? I went back to school (still taking classes) to be a mental health therapist. I currently travel around my city helping, mentoring and guiding the youth who's surrounded by things like extreme poverty, have no family, etc.

Male
660 posts

brad • 25 August 2017 at 1:47 AM

@icon thanks for the words of encouragement! โค๏ธ
Although it's more of a nervous excitement? ๐Ÿ˜‹
It's still something I really want to do. I'm not losing ambition or anything like that.
It's the kind of nervousness that you have 4 hours until you have to wake up to be on time, but can't sleep because you can't stop thinking about it and are just on your phone in bed. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wow! That seems awesome of you to do!
A zoo seems like it could be a fun job for a while. But I see where it could maybe get tiring.
But yeah, what you're doing now, that's incredible!

Female
3 posts

howell • 26 August 2017 at 2:34 AM

Hello! I'm new! how is everyone's day going?

Female
87 posts

wildfire4012 • 26 August 2017 at 2:52 AM

@Howell

I'm doing good thanks for asking. How are you?

Female
3 posts

howell • 26 August 2017 at 5:07 AM

@wildfire4012 Glad to know that you're doing well. I'm pretty good, i made a cake today and thats about the only productive thing i've done

Female
87 posts

wildfire4012 • 26 August 2017 at 3:59 PM

@Howell
I'm also glad you are doing well. Wow you made a cake that way more then I have done in three days. Lol

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 30 August 2017 at 6:51 AM

@wildfire4012
@howell

Hello!

Baking cakes are pretty fun, what flavour was the cake? Other than university stuff, I do very little with my time, occasionally I'll bake a cake but it's rare. I should try and make muffins one day!

@fairy_tail
Thank you!

I hate orange juice (not a fan of citrus fruits) but I will keep that in mind for when I'm sick again. I probably should also invest in some vitamin supplements for when I am sick just to make sure I'm doing what I can to stay healthy. I've never had a proper chicken soup before but it's something I would love to learn how to cook one day. I do not know why my family never makes soup...

@fakeworld
"guiding the youth who's surrounded by things like extreme poverty, have no family, etc"
That would be heartbreaking, I would never be able to do that for a living without becoming an emotional wreck hearing the kids' stories.

Female
87 posts

wildfire4012 • 30 August 2017 at 3:36 PM

@mastergemma

Hey how are you?
Oh yes you should make muffins I just made maple bacon muffins. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
316 posts

sackname • 4 September 2017 at 2:12 PM

@wildfire4012

Muffins sound good ^^

also, hai

Female
87 posts

wildfire4012 • 4 September 2017 at 7:57 PM

@sackname

Hey

Male
20 posts

kingcarrot • 5 September 2017 at 4:21 AM

Omg! Back to school tomorrow, but it will be. Highschool... no!

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 5 September 2017 at 8:07 PM

@wildfire4012
Bacon in muffins?! That sounds very weird but I'm willing to try that! I'm very good thank you, how about yourself? I'm just waiting for an archaeology class at university.

@kingcarrot
High school isn't too bad, try and make the most of it!

Female
87 posts

wildfire4012 • 5 September 2017 at 8:12 PM

@kingcarrot
Im starting highschool as well tomorrow. I wish good luck.

@mastergemma
Good to hear I'm am good as well. You definitely should try to make maple and bacon muffins there good to eat for breakfast on the fly.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 6 September 2017 at 1:46 AM

I'm fuming. It was just announced that one of my favorite Hearthstone cards is getting nerfed, and for no good reason. I paid good money to get that card and now that was all a waste. โ˜น๏ธ

@kingcarrot @wildfire4012
If I survived my first year so can you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 6 September 2017 at 2:02 AM

I'm currently having some sort of writer's block. Do you think I should work on concepts for the story in the distant future, or build along the story's plot as I write? It's currently moving in the direction of "protag is currently finding out some past stuff" clichรฉ.

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 12 September 2017 at 4:37 AM

I saw Ariana Grande in concert and it was amazing

Female
20 posts

intrepidation • 12 September 2017 at 2:41 PM

I think I have slowly realized (in the very short time I just joined) the more active you are the more likely you are to have a well fed cove. Or can you actually just buy food and feed your own cove?

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 14 September 2017 at 6:19 AM

I didn't have a good week, my classes were not engaging and friends and family were disappointing. There were some really good things with some people but otherwise it was meh.

Things are looking up though, I've had a nice day today and I hope to have a few more nice days as I'm heading off to a party on Saturday. I hope he likes his gift, he's turning 21 and I always struggle with 21st gifts. They have to be nice but my friends enjoy joke gifts as well. Sigh.

I'm learning the English lyrics of a song and so I've been listening to the song on repeat. One of the lyrics is stop it in Japanese and I remembered a scene of KonoSuba where one of the characters shout stop it. I choked in laughter and I cannot take the song seriously anymore.

@srx2002
Unfortunately that always happens to good cards. I see my friend with the Yu-Gi-Oh ban lists and I always feel sorry for him. I really should download Hearthstone.

@crazyfeline
Did you enjoy her concert? How was the security, I heard about the measures on the news and I wouldn't have been happy if I went because I love my warm, thick jumpers.

@intrepidation
You can go to Tim's Food Shoppe and for 75EC per creature Tim will feed it to 100%. It's under the Shops area.
https://eggcave.com/arkcity/tims

Female
109 posts

tammytamtam • 14 September 2017 at 10:52 AM

HAVE U WATCHED EROMANGA SENSEI THAT THAT ONE GOOD ANIME RIGHT THERE IF U LIKE MONTHLY GIRLS NOZAKI KUN

ALSO LOVE AND LIES (BEST ANIME OF SUMMER 2017) IF U HAVENT SEEN IT GO WATCH IT I THINK ITS ON ANIMAX (I DUNNO BUT I HEARD ITS ON ANIMAX CUZ I DONT WATCH ANIMAX) I WATCHED IT LIVE ON MY TV CUZ IM JAPANESE ALSO LILLIANA X NEIJI 4 LIFE SO HAPPY ITS CANON ALSO LILLIANA IS THICC

IN A DIFFERENT WORLD WITH A SMARTPHONE

PRETTY GOOD ROMCOM HAREM AND WE PROBABLY KNEW THAT YAE WON THE HAREM CUZ SHES CLOSEST TO TOUYA SHE EVEN GOT TEASED TO KISS HIM AND EP 8 HAS A HUGE SHIPPING HINT

Female
20 posts

intrepidation • 14 September 2017 at 12:06 PM

@mastergemma
Yeah I saw that. I was just wondering if people decide to buy food all the time and get them fed. It seemed as though people were being able to just get the leveled by other people feeding them and I was worried that since I was new that might not happen, but am now noticing as long as you're semi-active in the forums you don't have to much to worry about.