Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 16 September 2017 at 2:10 AM

Hello?
Anyone?

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 17 September 2017 at 6:50 PM

@mastergemma I did 😊 It was one of the best I've been to. But, I found it to be a little different. No one was on before her and she didn't really talk much. It was more just song after song. But it was good 😊
There was security everywhere. Outside of the arena all over the place. Then when I finally got to the door to get in (had to wait a good hour in line haha) I got waved down with the wand thing. No one was getting in until they'd been checked. Didn't get the pat down. Then inside there was more security all over the place. They were everywhere which was good, but I didn't have any problems 😊
I was wearing a massive thick jumper I bought there with another jumper under it. All fine 😊

~.~.~.~.~

catching up with friends has gotten really hard. Everyone is always busy. I've been hanging out with my sister and her boyfriend a lot lately. My best friend was over Saturday but not for too long. She text me saying she was coming over and I said that was okay. When she got here she looked over at my boyfriend and said in front of him "Oh. I didn't know he would be here. I thought we were hanging out" I responded with "Well he does live here.." And he said he wouldn't get in our way.
I felt a little annoyed since I always just expect her boyfriend to be there when I visit since they live together. And I never make comments like that. I understand wanting to hang out with just your friend, and not their boyfriend/girlfriend, and I wasn't trying to include him in our plans or anything. I asked if she wanted to go for a walk or go somewhere down the street or something but it was a no. She just seemed grumpy after that. He wasn't even in the same room as us. I don't even understand the problem as we were in the same friendship group through school.But eh o.O Rant over I guess.

How was everyone's weekend? 😸

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 1 October 2017 at 4:00 PM

I hit top 0.25% North America region in last month's ranked season of Hearthstone and I'm pretty proud of myself. Was three wins off getting into the highest rank, but eh, I'll try again this month.

I also somehow managed to fail 3 tests in a row and now my grades are looking really bad. I might not have the time to go far in Hearthstone now that I think about it; grades are more important.

@crazyfeline I can't relate because all my friends are huge nerds and aren't in relationships. :/

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 2 October 2017 at 1:58 AM

Hello people!
I've been watching The Big Bang Theory for the last two weeks #holidays! Anyone up for a chat about Big Bang Theory? (Or movies in general haha I watch a lotta comedy/rom-com movies!) I've watched a lot haha ^^; I've been drawing a lot too! (Big Bang Theory fanart LOL!)

@mastergemma
How are you today? Do you have the public holiday today? (Queens Birthday) LOL I do and I'm just procrastinating ^^; #ivebeenprocrastinatingallweek! I'm back to school tomorrow eugh...
@crazyfeline
Awwwwww ☹️ I hope it gets better for you! I can relate to the 'it's hard to catch up with friends' bit! We all have stuff going on, but we managed to squeeze in a jump session at a Trampoline Park and a day at the cinemas 😊

My weekend was great! I literally did nothing and I just kept procrastinating haha! How was your weekend?

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 2 October 2017 at 1:59 AM

@leafmelody Hey, you're on the seed leaderboard!!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 2 October 2017 at 2:09 AM

@jello
Yep! I'll be off it soon though, schools starting tomorrow so I won't be on as much ^^; TBH, I'm only on right now because of the Halloween Fair haha!

How's seed collecting for you? (And also hows your weekend?)

LOL Do you watch The Big Bang Theory? XD

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 2 October 2017 at 2:16 AM

@leafmelody My weekend's good, sitting at about 1.2K seeds. And no, I don't.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 2 October 2017 at 4:42 AM

Bleh, keep making misclicks on stargazing and accidentally pressing enter on travels of terror when I havent finished typing. I just want my trick ☹️

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 2 October 2017 at 9:57 AM

@tammytamtam
I dislike Eromanga Sensei a lot. I wouldn't compare it to Nozaki-kun at all, I don't think they have any similar points.

I'm either one or two episodes behind with Love and Lies and I do like the show. I was watching it with a friend who enjoyed it as much as I did at the start of the show but now he just wants it to be over. So far my favourite anime from this season is probably Boruto. The Sarada arc was just too good.

@intrepidation
That is very true! And when events like the Halloween Fair occur people will ask to feed other's creatures so keep an eye out for those threads!

@anemonemone
Hello! How are you?

@srx2002
The top what!! Congratulations!!!

Try and limit Heathstone to a match an hour a day. Grades are important but they aren't the only important thing. I do recommend trying to do better on your next test as this will show your school/institution that you are trying to do better. I know you can do it, being in the top 1% of a game shows dedication and if you funnel that into your work you can pull off great things. I know you can.

@crazyfeline
Your friend has an interesting view. I understand why she would think of it that way but seriously, he lives there. Whenever my sister's friends pop over I'll always say hi and hang out for a little while then disappear.

@leafmelody
I have seen some of the Big Bang Theory and enjoyed earlier seasons. But recently the show went in a different direction than what I enjoyed so I lost interest. I don't have a holiday today and at the moment I cannot remember when Victoria celebrates the Queen's birthday. My week was filled with a plant camp but I ended up with a decent sized bruise on my leg. It was a very fun camp though. The worst part was being unable to do any work for other subjects during the week away. It was physically and mentally exhausting.

Now.... as I have some of the Australians' attention... who watched the #AFL Grand Final? I didn't watch most of it but I kept up to date with the scores. I'm happy that Richmond won but I'm not that fond of either of the teams (North Melbourne supporter). I also heard that a pub ran out of beer.

Female
109 posts

tammytamtam • 2 October 2017 at 10:05 AM

HOW ABOUT COMPARING IT WITH OREIMO THAT ANIME IS 99.7% SHARE THE SAME DNA OR OREGAIRU AND IN A DIFFERENT WORLD WITH A SMARTPHONE ALSO THIS SEASON MOSTLY HYPED FOR IMAS SIDE M AND ALL THE UMARU SEASON 2 ALSO MY BELOVED AQUORS GALS R BACK YAAAAAAAY

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 3 October 2017 at 2:32 AM

@mastergemma
Haha yea a lot of people enjoy earlier seasons! I agree too; although, I still love the current episodes 😊 It turned into relationships in around season 4, but a lotta people still watch!
Oh wow really? Yea there's a lotta different days! Different states have the holiday on different days!
Ooooh camps are fun πŸ˜ƒ Ouch, that must've hurt ^^; Haha one time I got a small bruise on my toe LOL I walked into a table XD Oh yea... When you're on holidays and you have homework due, it sucks. Ahaha camps can be tiring at times XDXDXD
Haha #proudtobeaustralian XD Wow I actually don't watch AFL or NRL ^^; I've watched like one NRL game but eh XD I like to see who wins though! Haha, a pub ran outta beer?! I'm not actually too surprised though XD I've seen some news reports of people at home towns watching. Wow, packed pubs o.o I forgot what teams they were haha! I understand more of NRL; but generally, both are nonesense to me XDXDXD The Cowboys lost to the Storm though wow they got thrashed o.o

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 3 October 2017 at 9:56 AM

Random thought:

Therapy dogs are a thing because everyone loves dogs and dogs are so comforting. But what about therapy mice/rats? They are small enough to cup in your hand and delicate enough for the holder to have to pay attention to where it is. The touch of their paws are unforgettable as they are so small and these little critters are lower maintenance than dogs.

Seriously, rats and mice are super cute and watching them scurry around their little homes or on you is adorable.

//will reply to earlier messages next time

Edit.
This reminded me of my fear of rats when I was younger. At my primary school there was a portable toilet block and there was the dreaded blue-green rat that lived there. Man I was SCARED of that legend. There was definitely something living there, squeaking would be heard and occasionally something would be seen.

I'm happy that I'm not scared of mice/rats anymore but I'm still wary of any that are feral.

Edit 12th October

According to everyone I am a horrible dancer because the two times I went to a club I did not dance well. I just hate clubs. I despise the music, the atmosphere (especially with some sort of gas being sprayed upon me causing me to choke). I just hate dancing with no choreography. I will always participate in the nut bush and macarena whenever it appears at parties. I will gladly jump in for caramelldansen. Heck, I even learned the Gangnam Style full dance! I will also gladly learn ballroom dancing because it has steps, it has instructions to follow!

I totally enjoy waving my arms and jumping up and down on the spot like an idiot.

Female
54 posts

skythecreator • 15 October 2017 at 5:52 PM

*Casually watching PBGamer*
Ahhhh yes...... watching a random Youtuber while i should have gone to church today-

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 15 October 2017 at 7:31 PM

@srx2002 Ha! My boyfriend's a huge nerd. 😊

@leafmelody I used to love the big bang theory, but I gave up on it a couple of years ago....It just got old for me.
I watched 'Me before you' last night and actually cried. I loved it.
Also, managed to catch up with a couple of friends a fair bit last week, it was really good 😊

I havn't been around in ages so I'm gonna give up on replies because everyones probably forgotten whats going on xD

My best friend isn't my best friend anymore because I felt as if she was trying to be too controlling all the time. I've felt like the friendship has been a bit ended for a while now. I expressed how I felt and she basically said she wasn't treating me like a child. Wasn't willing to talk it out. So I decided to distance myself for a few days and she hasn't even tried with me. It's like she stopped caring for the friendship and doesn't even care now, so I'm just going to leave it. Whats sad is, I'm not even sad.

I'm going away for the weekend with me sister, her boyfriend and my boyfriend to visit some of my family. I'm looking forward to it.

Last night I was dropping a friend home and I borrowed my boyfriends car because it was in the way of mine. I almost missed the house, decided I could still make the turn into the driveway, hit the mailbox. The car is new and basically, I scratched it a little and put in a dent. I cried all last night and this morning. I feel terrible that I've messed up a new car and I wasn't more careful with something that wasn't mine. He said it's okay and I need to stress less and the warranty should cover fixing it all.
I'm going to go apologize to his parents shortly. I know he's probably already told them, but I need to too.
I feel so mad at myself.

Hope everyone has a nice week 😊

Female
12 posts

blueedition25 • 18 October 2017 at 7:02 PM

Do we only have double-feed opday once

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 October 2017 at 7:25 PM

Woah.... I just got like 150 seeds from the corn maze. Never really happens.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 20 October 2017 at 7:06 AM

I hope I do not birth twins; I would be a horrible mother to twins. There would be no way I would be able to make sure they are treated the same.

If I do have the bittersweetness of twins then I will have to write everything down. How long I spend with each of them and how much I spend on them. Especially how much I spend on them. We place a lot of value on the material possessions we have and I do not wish for one of the twins to get less and wonder why. Being a twin is hard. I'm old enough to not care what others do but it still affects me.

I think I'll adopt.

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 26 October 2017 at 5:54 PM

@mastergemma If I had twins I'd probably get the two mixed up constantly. But, I've always thought it'd be cool to have them. I don't even know if I want kids, far from being at that point in my life to even think about it yet xD

`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`--`-`-`-`-`--`-`-`-`-`-`-`--`-`-`-`-`--`-`-`-`

This week has already been crazy and it's only Friday morning.
I officially have no family living near me.
One of the managers has left work and that makes me wonder how my roster will turn out in that department.

I still have these moments with my boyfriend where I'm shocked we're together. We've been friends 7+ years and liked each other on and off the whole time but never did anything about it.
We started hanging out this year after only ever hanging out as a group. We hung out practically every single day and then I got asked out. It's just really weird because we live together now and for at least 6 months we've been pretty inseparable. We're both really independent and we spend time with other friends without each other still. But it's just a pretty good feeling to having someone else around all the time I guess 😸

Female
54 posts

skythecreator • 28 October 2017 at 10:30 AM

Has anyone noticed that the description for the "Creepy Clown Mask" sounds like one of those Thomas Sanders vines?

Female
318 posts

chat • 29 October 2017 at 1:05 AM

@skythecreator Thomas Sanders had a video similar what you're talking about. I'm not sure if I can post the YouTube link here. I will probably have to send you a mesage(?) I do remember Thomas Sanders dressing up as something like that but, I may be wrong.

Female
54 posts

skythecreator • 29 October 2017 at 12:20 PM

@chat
The vine was like "Knock em dead..... WIIIITH this amazing new lipstick! Sparkles!"

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 30 October 2017 at 1:45 AM

There's this senior girl who's complaining about having to wait an extra 15 minutes for the bus. When I tell her to calm down because my bus doesn't even come half the time and I have to walk an hour home, she says that her time is more important because she is a senior and I'm a sophomore.

Apparently since shes 2 years older than me her 15 minutes is a lot more important than an hour of my time.

I strongly dislike condescending upperclassmen.

Female
796 posts

dragon_collector • 2 November 2017 at 11:00 PM

any math geniuses? need some help factoring (16x^2+4x^2y^4+y^8) rippp

Female
87 posts

wildfire4012 • 4 November 2017 at 11:38 PM

Hey anyone on, I'm super bored if any one wants to talk let me know.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 5 November 2017 at 1:12 AM

@crazyfeline
My parents will still say whichever names comes first, even if it's on of my older sister's names! Even as a twin, i cannot tell apart other twins. I had some acquaintances that were twins and I never could distinguish them until one had a hair cut. Then I kept forgetting which one cut their hair. It's never a win-win situation.

@skythecreator
Was Thomas Sanders the guy that would make those videos with a pause then a happy statement? I enjoyed his content then.
E.g. I could die (pause) happy knowing that you are here.

@srx2002
Tell her that she could use a walk to clear her ego and that her age clearly matches her IQ ❀️ I despise people who are so shallow to even consider putting another person down for such a pathetic reason. I know people who walk to class because they don't have the spare change for the nearby tram.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 5 November 2017 at 1:16 AM

@wildfire4012 hey what's up?

@mastergemma good one! The people who took my bus saw the thread and got angry at her too. It's funny since she told me to "think about others". Such hypocrisy...

Female
54 posts

skythecreator • 5 November 2017 at 3:35 PM

@mastergemma
Yes! Him! I love his vids

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 13 November 2017 at 5:30 AM

It's my birthday soon and I'm choosing music to play and I think that the majority of the music will be Sophie Ellis Bextor and I'm not even complaining. I haven't been around on Egg Cave due to the amount of cleaning my house needs, hence why I'm not on the leaderboards.

I'm also getting my ears pierced tomorrow so that will be fun.

@srx2002
My father always tells me to be prepared for a burst tyre, meaning that we should always make sure we do things early or be wary of things that may delay us. My bus never arrives when it's supposed to so I always prepare for the wait. It runs every 20 minutes so I'm fine with that.

@skythecreator
Ahh, he's great! I hope he's going well and still creating wonderful content.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 13 November 2017 at 5:43 AM

@mastergemma I hope you have a happy birthday 😊
My bus comes twice a day, so if you miss it or it doesnt come, tough luck. ☹️

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 18 November 2017 at 8:00 PM

It’s been awhile since I posted in here.
Hope everyone is well!

I’ve made the decision to go back to University. So oh boy lol.