Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 16 January 2018 at 7:41 AM

bc there are a a lot of creatures in ark and ppl wont get to see at least half of them. besides it'll be fun. I'm doing it on my side. @anonarmy

21 posts

lonebluewolf • 16 January 2018 at 7:45 AM

Oh i see!

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 16 January 2018 at 7:49 AM

get to get? sorry i meant get to see. its kinda sad. so im taking it into my hands.

Deleted • 19 January 2018 at 4:06 PM

I'm making a few roleplays. I need ideas!!

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 19 January 2018 at 6:24 PM

The reason I got my ears pierced was to wait a certain pair of earrings. Well, I wore them once and discovered that the pair were broken and that the pair were too big for my ears.

Sigh.

Well, there's a lot of awesome studs that won't be too big for my ears.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 5 February 2018 at 11:38 PM

I somehow managed to screw up on all my classes right before the semester ended. Ended with four B pluses. Oh well :/

In two days I'll be taking the American Math Competition 10 and my parents are pressuring me to get into the top 1 percent so I'll have something for colleges to look at.

Male
26 posts

toplel • 6 February 2018 at 8:50 PM

hi i'm talking about random thingsss
blah blah

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 12 February 2018 at 7:05 PM

Hi everyone.

@lazyanon

That was from a long time ago, but I think the Tiver is a mammal. It’s a tiger, isn’t it? Whoops I just realized this should go in our chat.

I just found out Tamais likes sweets but not gum. :/

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2018 at 7:09 PM

i like gum.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 12 February 2018 at 7:35 PM

@chiroptera OMG Quite a few of my friends took the AMC 10 just last Wednesday. I'm not a math person, but I heard its really high stakes to get into AIME. Don't worry, you can always improve on Bs, atleast it isnt a failing grade!!

I got B- in math too but thankfully my teacher curved me to a A- (90, since we get numerical grades)

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 12 February 2018 at 7:43 PM

I like gum too. In fact, let me go get a gum.

Bye.

Update: thirty seconds later

Nice spearmint. Is it in the food stores right now? I want Tamais to have one.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 12 February 2018 at 7:54 PM

@iris1929578 I would think so, Ark sells everything!

I'm craving some gum too rn but its dinner time xD

Female
318 posts

jewelz • 12 February 2018 at 8:50 PM

hello..

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 12 February 2018 at 8:56 PM

@jewelz

Hi!!!

Shoot I’m hungry heeeeeellllllllppppppp

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2018 at 8:57 PM

@jewelz hi.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 12 February 2018 at 9:00 PM

@jewelz hello my friend 😱

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 18 February 2018 at 9:54 PM

This week I played pokemon platinum and black for the first time and I'm having a blast. I think the last pokemon game I played was emerald quite a few years back. Grinding for elite four is such a pain though.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 18 February 2018 at 10:06 PM

I’m thinking of what to but with my chocos, anyone have any suggestions? Yes, I’m buying the Sweetoth.

Back to being addicted with Minecraft again -_- and not being addicted to ROBLOX anymore.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 18 February 2018 at 10:59 PM

@iris1929578 Roblox used to be great until the user games went to a pitfall. Minecraft is a great sim game and that cant change!

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 19 February 2018 at 6:45 AM

@ethereality
Minecraft is a lovely game that just keeps getting better. It really is limited to our imagination and the amount of redstone used. I cannot wait to see the new mobs that will be added within the next year or two.

I've been quiet again lately but it has been due to my unbearably busy schedule. For the last three weeks I have barely been home due to university commitments and birthday commitments. Now I have my major assignment and I hope I can get at least 1700 of the 2000 words required.

I went to the hairdressers and I should have known that she would cut my hair a lot. I finally found a length that I really enjoyed and now it's gone.

Sigh.

I did bleach some of my hair. It's not very noticeable though but I like it that way, it gives a little change in my hair colour which can be seen as a highlight.

I absolutely loved my summer subject at university. I learnt so much and now I want to learn more about stone tools. I even learnt how to make stone tools and I cannot wait until I can find some good stones in the wild to accidentally break my fingers with. It's actually very hard to learn how to make good flakes.

I'm going to be seeing my grandparents in a few days. I hope my grandmother remembers to bring the things required to learn how to quilt. I'm excited to see my aunt though, she's a funny woman! On Easter I was at my grandparents and we were told we were getting takeaway fish and chips which is unheard of. Turns out it was my aunt who got the food and took it to my grandparents. She made a comment about she thought my father starved my sisters and I but in reality we were just ecstatic to see her as it was unexpected. Man, I can't believe how long ago that was, it seems like it was only a few months ago.

I've been playing Monster Hunter World a lot. I've had it for only two weeks but I have over 24 hours in the game. It's very fun and the accomplishment of defeating a new, scary monster is exhilarating. And there's going to be Monster Hunter pops (popular figures that are much cheaper than good figurines which also helped in their popularity).

Here's an example of one: http://popvinyls.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/220ariel.jpg

Pops are probably the best and worst thing to happen. They are good because it's making people interested in collecting figures when otherwise they wouldn't but it's the worst because people are buying these 'chibi' designed figures while the detailed figures aren't selling as well. But then we can say the same for nendoroids. Oh well, I do like having some of both though but my preference would definitely be things with more detail.

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 24 February 2018 at 10:04 PM

@chiroptera I love Pokemon Black! It was one of my very first Pokemon games 😊 I got Soul Silver at the same time, but I played Black first

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 24 February 2018 at 11:15 PM

@icedmagma I just finished catching all the legendaries and volcarona (which I caught with a quick ball lol). I really want to get X or Y, but I can't buy a 3ds and I've had no luck pirating it without it crashing every minute.

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 25 February 2018 at 8:55 AM

@chiroptera I really enjoyed X, it was pretty story heavy which I liked a lot. It's very different from the older games though. If you can't get a 3DS, I strongly recommend Soul Silver/Heart Gold, excellent games with some awesome extras like being able to have your Pokemon beside you and being able to explore two regions. It also comes with a Pokemon version of a tomagachi (sp?) That you can use to catch Pokemon while you walk around. It's like Pokemon go for the older generation XD

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 27 February 2018 at 11:30 PM

Hi guys. Anyone have a video Game they wanna talk about? Mine would probably be Minecraft.

Deleted • 1 March 2018 at 3:05 AM

Hello, anybody here got an addiction for anime. Like to recommend some so I can watch? Nothing too gory, i don't watch those.

Deleted • 3 March 2018 at 11:20 PM

@playermocha345 I like RWBY..

Male
12 posts

sesquipa • 4 March 2018 at 4:44 PM

@iris1929578
Really? I love Minecraft too! I'm really excited about the Aquatic Update.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 4 March 2018 at 5:09 PM

@playermocha345 Bus gamer is pretty good though it only 3 episodes long

Here a list of some suggestions (including my favs)
Naruto
bleach
fairy tail
Blade of the immortal (a tad gory but sooo worth it)
D. Gray-man (A must watch if you haven't)
Gintama
angel beats
07-Ghost
magi

sport animes (dont judge lol they are just amazing)
Kuroko no Basket
haikyuu!!

well i havent watched anime propley for awhile now im just going back to the things i enjoyed when i watched it. if you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 4 March 2018 at 7:46 PM

@sesquipa

Wait there’s gonna be an aquatic update! I’m all about banner XD

Male
12 posts

sesquipa • 4 March 2018 at 8:15 PM

@iris1929578

Yup! It's on the official website and the wiki.

Turtles, phantoms (hurt you when you haven't slept for 5 days), fish (actually swim in the water instead of just being food), tridents and more will be added! It releases somewhere between April and June 2018.