Female
419 posts

shirothekittehlover • 13 June 2021 at 3:16 AM

Hey guys, i have an important announcement on my DA
https://www.deviantart.com/shirodrawz/art/gasp-882520251

Male
675 posts

chiroptera • 24 June 2021 at 12:19 AM

Been on EC for nine years wow. That's almost half my life. Never active anymore but the thought crossed my mind just now and decided to hop on.

Gender Fluid
2 posts

rowans_treehouse • 26 June 2021 at 11:05 AM

That's a long time! I started back in 2017 but lost my old account. I don't play much anymore either but I love seeing what new creatures they have ^^ I have a lot of guilt on spending too much money on CC in 2019 or 2020 now that I can't access it though... (100+ dollars--that's a lot) So, basically, I've been playing on and off for 4 years.

Non-binary
276 posts

snowywinter • 14 July 2021 at 3:51 AM

I just want to say, I'm so proud of this community. Yesterday for a couple hours you kept the donations going pretty steady in the Donation Center. Good job on taking something and putting something back in (or just plain simple generosity) !

I pledge that I shall always put one item in for every item I take from the Donation Center. I am loyal and true and want there to be something for you there too. ~ Me (though I've seen other variations around the site... somewhere.)

@chiroptera Congrats on nine years! (Love the bat as your profile pic too.)

Edit 12:45am 15th July:
Good luck today everyone who entered the lottery! I'm looking forward to seeing who gets one of the cute little beasties. Me? You? I'm just so excited that another Anukal is going to be entering the world.

Edit 26 July 2021: I finally did it! This past winter i was trying to decide which color combination i wanted to go with, and when I joined, the Corphex was the perfect inspiration. I showed my stylist friend last night and now I have magentaish & blue stripes and swirls in my hair I didn't bleach it though, so it's really subtle. But it's really neat because it almost looks like the sheen on crow feathers. (Just needs some green in there too.) I love crows, so this was a neat surprise! Red is really going out of my comfort zone, but I'm glad I gave it a try.