Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 15 September 2022 at 3:38 AM

Heee 15 Sept 3:33am
"73,737 topics" in the forums! : D
(Edit: oops that was an old tab - we have two more topics now)

@shirothekittehlover
Because it's that awesome! ❤️ Congratulations ^^

16 Sept 22 4:26 PM
Just a reminder to people... Do NOT click on suspicious links / by people you don't know!

20 Sept 22 9:15ish PM
Just got word that someone was able to snag me a tablet old enough to play one of my two FAVORITE games ever and tested it; and it WORKS!
(And I keep meaning to update my profile, but it's been like a year : / So I'm posting here.) So umm... I might be on hiatus again for a bit. I'd feel bad about not feeding coves, but I'm too elated. (I mean I used to play this game for 6 to 18 hours a day for almost five years straight. It was LIFE. I loved it. So much! I was obsessed.)
So can't wait! (just not sure if I'm getting it tomorrow or the weekend.)
(and if anyone's curious what might be snagging me away... Flash's Bounty. It was a flash game for PC forever ago, but the app game ran much more smoothly. Doesn't look like much, I know; but I loved the mechanics and silly graphics.)

24 Sept: Dang, this is turning into my own person blog if no one else uses this soon >.<

Going through creatures to transfer and just noticed my Habba with the original artwork got refreshed :,(
Think it happened with the new gender icons, because just two weeks ago it was fine. Been wanting to ask staff if it would keep the old artwork if I froze it, or moved it to a different cove... But i was afraid they'd make me switch it. *sad sigh* oh well. (I had even named it to match the hurricane theme.)

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 1 October 2022 at 9:20 PM

Maybe the staff can help you out. I hope it goes well for you.

I asked Doovoo, "Take my seeds?" He replied, "No, I don't think so." And took two seeds! What a stinker. XD

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 October 2022 at 9:37 PM

I asked the Doovoo if EggCave is going to collapse and he said yes lmao

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 3 October 2022 at 4:39 AM

Got a hooter outside my window again this year. Showed up yesterday. Really quiet though compared to the pair last year.

Female
730 posts

lothar • 3 October 2022 at 4:52 AM

Finally I got Kisagi...!
It's hard for me to decide if I want a stage 1 hatchling or a final stage one.
So...I caught another one for the other stage.I can't resist the temptation of cute but fierce rabbit.
Goal now:get a Phantowl

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 3 October 2022 at 5:22 AM

Congrats @lothar ! ! !
(I still don't have any, but I'm happy I got an Owl on the 1st. If I get a Kisagi I'm going to gift it to a player who can't get on much.)
Aren't all rabbits cute but fierce? lol

Female
730 posts

lothar • 3 October 2022 at 5:46 AM

@snowywinter
I used to raise a rabbit when I was little, and she was calm and quiet. Just like a cute furry ball. Touch and stroking her was her favourite. She left me the impression that rabbits are cute and friendly.
But unfortunately I was "attacked"(don't worry not serious) by a rabbit in the petting area several years later XD
Finally I thought of that it.So I agree that all rabbits cute but fierce. My little girl just gives me an illusion lol
The red part of Kisagi makes it more fierce : D

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 3 October 2022 at 5:59 AM

@lothar Yin and Yang to many creatures.
in rabbits and the Kisagi they have those powerful hind legs tipped with sharp daggars.
Even the most docile have the ability within them to be fierce warriors. ; )

But i know what you mean, when you grow up with the sweet one of the bunch it's surprising when you see others act differently.

(trying to type this out and a sweet fluffball equipped with daggers is trying to climb on my lap.)

Female
730 posts

lothar • 3 October 2022 at 6:24 AM

@snowywinter
Yeah Yin and Yang
I love what you said."Even the most docile have the ability within them to be fierce warriors."
That may be one of the reasons why Kisagi attracts me.
(I have a feeling that my two little friends are pulling my bottom of a trouser leg and trying to jump higher...Oh their next plan may be occupy the keyboard of my laptop)

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 October 2022 at 6:36 AM

Bro how did the Phantowl got popular this fast is my idea creative enough to them or smth-

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 3 October 2022 at 6:44 AM

To everyone that has been taking the time to feed just my tiny little Feed List... Thank you!
I am so sorry I've had almost no time to give feedbacks!

@shirothekittehlover I for one love owls, and that color scheme is so unusual for the site, but I love it! It's a bit retro. But so calming.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 October 2022 at 6:49 AM

@snowywinter
...I guess you're right. 😋

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 3 October 2022 at 6:55 AM

@shirothekittehlover

You posting or me replying was good luck! I just caught a Phantowl! ❤️

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 October 2022 at 6:57 AM

@snowywinter
Good for you! 😃

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 3 October 2022 at 7:04 AM

Love the Phantowl but this Kisagi is escaping my cave attempts ;-;

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 October 2022 at 7:19 AM

I honestly think my Phantowl's Travel fits her a lot, it's like she's guarding the gates of the underworld

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 8 October 2022 at 9:28 AM

I keep admiring how much the current travel on my Ookull looks like a sunset/sunrise. The way the colors surround it. Keeps making me randomly grin.

@shirothekittehlover It's nice when a look comes together. Great too when it tells a story!
Congrats on picking one you really like for your Phantowl! I think it's fun : D

@sapphire12 I hope you've had some luck since you posted. I caught one yesterday... would have been my second, but my first one disappeared! Starting to think It was a kitsune and not a Kisigi ; P (Or what's the creature on here that can mimic others?)

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 8 October 2022 at 10:25 AM

@snowywinter
Yeah I got a couple 😃

Honestly wondering if we're going to get a mid month release this month 👀

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 16 October 2022 at 11:20 AM

You know you've played too many of the Stargazing puzzles when you're falling asleep sitting up, but when the page refreshes you can complete it with hardly even glancing at the mini-pic.

(yeah, yeah. I know... "Go to Bed!")

@sapphire12 I would say I doubt we'll get a mid month release since October already had a lot of creatures already... but stranger things have happened on this site. (I know we're already there, but there's days left for it to still be "mid-month". lol)

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 17 October 2022 at 5:19 AM

Sometimes I wonder how did people already have their Funnekis and Phantowls evolved while mine ironically haven't yet

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 17 October 2022 at 5:46 AM

@shirothekittehlover
I've wondered similar (in a general sense) many times.
All I can figure out is they have a lot of social media friends, + the click exchange, + the click exchange websites.

...and other times you just KNOW they paid for the extra stats in the Cash Shop, because they've only had the creature for like 10 minutes.

You want some extra feeds on YOUR creatures there buddy? : ) (I generally don't click on well cared for pets when it's not solicited directly. lol)
said in a creepy cult way: joooooin usssss... cheerfully: in the 'feed the creature above you' thread!

6:21am GAH! I swear I just saw a Gobbler! (Saw, not seen... I think my eyes were playing tricks on me... but you never know with this site.)

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 17 October 2022 at 10:44 AM

@snowywinter
Ah, I've figured that too-
Also, good idea, might try that sometime :0

Female
1,944 posts

chaotictreat • 21 October 2022 at 5:46 AM

@snowywinter I swear that used to happen to me all the time XD I'd think I saw them and I actually didn't but I wouldn't know bc I clicked off too fast 3

Also hi I'm back (maybe) after a very long time

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 21 October 2022 at 11:05 AM

@chaotictreat exactly! It's so hard to tell when in feed mode. (or multitasking)

On a relevant topic... another game I'm playing currently has pumpkin hunting going on and it's almost exactly like the Gobler hunting... so when I see the pumpkin phase of the Impkin here, it throws me off. LOL.
GAH! I don't need to be seeing these things everywhere... it sticks with me throughout the year. @ - @

Welcome back! ^^ : D ( ...even if it is just a short visit )

Female
1,944 posts

chaotictreat • 21 October 2022 at 6:22 PM

@snowywinter Thank you! Hopefully I'm staying 😋

Also I've clearly been gone for a long time bc I didn't even recognise that it's not even gobbler month rn

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 21 October 2022 at 7:35 PM

@shirothekittehlover @snowywinter
I placed my phantowls and kisagis on my signture on a different site's forum ^^
That's how I got them to easily hatch

Female
1,944 posts

chaotictreat • 21 October 2022 at 7:41 PM

I love seeing all the players I remember but at the same time it's weirdly bittersweet bc it's like,, they stayed and I didn't idk
But I keep going into auctions and stuff and seeing all these names that I remember and I'm like omg it's *person*!

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 26 October 2022 at 6:52 PM

Another of my suggestion just became real today like what why and how am I so lucky this year-

(Looking at you @ian >_>)

Female
1,944 posts

chaotictreat • 26 October 2022 at 6:54 PM

@shirothekittehlover Just saw! Congrats!!

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 26 October 2022 at 6:56 PM

Am I slowly becoming the next @/prairie or smth??????