Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 13 July 2022 at 9:56 PM

@allydogfog
I didn't actually mention that that's where I got the idea from, but as someone who LIVES on forums on flight rising and other sites, active forums are a BIG BIG plus for me.

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 13 July 2022 at 10:00 PM

@twilightshine
I just checked the flight raising site and those forums must be posted in every few minutes- theyre all so active 0_0

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 13 July 2022 at 10:11 PM

Right 😊
I'm also on there with the same username, but taking a short break to play on eggcave

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 13 July 2022 at 10:13 PM

Oh nice! I might join if i get enough time to be actuve and play lol, I have so many things to do and so little time

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 15 July 2022 at 6:51 PM

@allydogfog
I will probably be more active next month-ish, but if you do join, go ahead and post on my wall and say hi 😊
My username there is the same as here.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 20 July 2022 at 5:01 PM

It's too hot in my house, I'm melting D:

I also feel like I should do a giveaway, so I have room to keep collecting. Maybe move some creatures around on this site. Just don't know if other people will love monthlies as much as I do, lol.

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 20 July 2022 at 5:30 PM

@frankenstein i feel you, it was so hot where i live today too :/ when i left work today, i could barely touch the steering wheel in my car because it was burning my hands lol... and i was sweating the whole drive home even with the AC blasting XD

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 20 July 2022 at 6:51 PM

@pwuffy I want to move somewhere cooler, I'm not meant for such muggy weather, lol. The air's so wet that my curly hair goes flat, and when I straighten it, it goes curly. The laws of physics don't make sense here in the summer, haha!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 20 July 2022 at 7:11 PM

We finally had a decent summer rain here like the ones i remember (haven't been like this for nearly a decade.) It's just been... muggy after rains. Oppressive southern (FL?) type mugginess. (I'm like a 40 minute drive from Canada.) But we finally got one again where despite it still being hot out, it felt cooler, where all the moisture was refreshing, even without much of a breeze. And everything smelt fresher.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 21 July 2022 at 11:15 AM

I want fall to be here so bad. And winter. I'm a hoodie wearer through and through, and I can't wait to start putting them on again. Plus, the colors, smells, and decorations of the cooler months put me at such peace.

I'm ready!

Female
2,119 posts

cranberrycat1 • 21 July 2022 at 1:46 PM

me too, it is way to hot (for me) where i live i like the cooler weather.

Cis Woman
42 posts

mieumyau • 21 July 2022 at 7:31 PM

Where I live is hot all year 'round. It's always around 30 degrees celsius, although I've lived here for 18 years, I still complain and never will be silenced lol

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 21 July 2022 at 11:04 PM

@/mieumyau
30 C??? ALL YEAR ROUND???? how???
fall/winter makes up for summer but in your case... 0_0

1,133 posts

hikanu • 22 July 2022 at 8:30 AM

We had 35 degrees celsius for 1 day. That is more than enough for me for a while, thank you. My apartment will be warm for a while after that. ^^'

Female
2,119 posts

cranberrycat1 • 22 July 2022 at 8:33 AM

I don’t know what monthly I should get or if I should get both I am so indecisive ☹️

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 23 July 2022 at 9:46 AM

Just some generic griping. Found my first Belafrutia in the Cave this morning. My 1st! (Even after allll those attempts during Ark Victory days.) (I literally had an easier time at the Oasis.)

Anyone else having a heck of a time getting one of the new panda creatures?

Demifluid
1,503 posts

wonder404exe • 23 July 2022 at 9:52 AM

@snowywinter
Well.. yes ._. just dont mind me having 3..... Starting when pinyandas are released everytime I get a Barlafrutia I get a pinyanda

Oh my. 1st?!/1?1? yeeeesh... yes Oasis is cave's nicer cousin- xD

EDIT: me now has 4

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 23 July 2022 at 9:56 AM

@wonder404exe

O.O OMG... you are so lucky! Congrats on finding the magic algorithm! : D You must have their favorite food or something ; )

Well... I mean I bought one Belafrutia in the beginning... but I'm not counting that in my find count.

Demifluid
1,503 posts

wonder404exe • 23 July 2022 at 9:58 AM

@snowywinter Meh. My cave always act like this ALWAYS
everytime there is a new creature in the cave: no release day *sometimes* SPAMS ME WHEN ITS NOT RELEASE DAY

like... wa da hec... ._.

1,133 posts

hikanu • 23 July 2022 at 10:08 AM

So far I've found 2 Balarfruita and a Pinyanda... So I suppose it's not too terrible considering I haven't even been here for 48 hours yet. XD

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 23 July 2022 at 10:24 AM

Welcome to Eggcave @hikanu !
The Cave seems to be rather nice to new players. I remember my first few months it felt like it knew exactly what I was hoping or.

Here's hoping this little distraction fills your time with some fun 😊

1,133 posts

hikanu • 23 July 2022 at 10:31 AM

Thanks @snowywinter πŸ˜ƒ

Well... If the cave knows what I am hoping for, at least one of us does and it can go ahead and give me another Pinyanda or two because they are adorable and I want more.

Oh it's a distraction alright. I should get some cleaning done before my parents decide to drop by next week.

Cis Woman
42 posts

mieumyau • 26 July 2022 at 11:10 AM

@allydogfog
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get the ping. But in case you're still curious, I live next to the Equator, so there isn't a lot of seasonal variation and the weather stays warm through the whole year!

1,133 posts

hikanu • 8 August 2022 at 8:29 AM

"You haven't set your security questions."

Why thank you, notification... What's the point, though? Not once in my life have I actually been able to answer them correctly when I needed to. xD

I once tried picking a question I didn't know the answer to, the answer being "I don't know", it still didn't work.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 3 September 2022 at 3:45 PM

Computer couldn't connect to the internet.
Had to save a bunch of things I was working on and restart the computer.
*'Oh Noes!' emoji* When it restarted I had to do set up as if I was turning it on for the first time. Scared the bejeebies out of me. (Thankfully all my files were still there, and settings in place once i got through the initial stuff.)
-_- not a fun "morning."

@hikanu 100% agree about those darned security questions. I'm so paranoid and give the most cryptic answers that I can't even remember the answers. >.< lol

1,133 posts

hikanu • 3 September 2022 at 5:14 PM

@snowywinter

Hah. In that one case though, I did it to test it, so I was fully aware of the answer to the question being: "I don't know." It just... Didn't accept the answer, I suppose. There's only so many ways to write it. xD

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 3 September 2022 at 5:45 PM

@hikanu lol... and that's the thing... having to remember right down to Capitalization and punctuation. Oof.

1,133 posts

hikanu • 3 September 2022 at 7:45 PM

@snowywinter I know! It's just as useful as changing your password every 3 months. You can't ever keep track of them. I feel like it's a hindrance more than it's a help. You end up having to write them down and it's just making it worse. xD

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 4 September 2022 at 9:42 PM

Ctrl + left click reallllllly saved me a lot of time today in figuring out the answer to Site Trivia.
Definitely plan on utilizing it in some feeding going forward.
(Don't know why I never adopted it before.)

(I really like using right click but for some reason today it was putting "open in new tab" all over the freakin page instead of right next to the cursor. My shoulder was not happy.)

Edit: (Oh yeah... I was on a borrowed computer using a different browser before, and having that many tabs open with all those ads would have made it crash.
*pats my little minimal machine* You're doing good little guy, you're doing good.)

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 5 September 2022 at 4:14 AM

I- How did the Funneki went popular this fast what-