Wolves of the forest: will you lead your pack?

in Roleplaying

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 25 November 2010 at 10:07 PM

ok so this is basically a roleplaying game about wolves. you come as a young wolf and make your own pack if there are no packs already. when someone comes, they will choose whatever pack theyd like to join! NO COMPLAINING! to start, just fill out the form below:

wolf name
wolf type (grey, arctic, etc)

and you're in the world of wolves...

Deleted • 26 November 2010 at 7:31 PM

Is there more of a plot please? ☚ī¸

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 29 March 2011 at 6:50 PM

wolf name: Talisa
join/created pack name: SwiftStrike
wolf type: grey
Appearance: All grey fure and green eyes
@avelaingia: We should have a war 😋
@thepells4: I agree with pwuffy maybe a LITTLe more plot 😊

Talisa wandered the forests, gargantuan pine trees sprung out of the earth, and glistened with evening dew. In the distance she heard a howling. She quickly tracked the sound to a small, windblown clearing of grass, where a pure white wolf was making a speech. "We will run in the fields, hunt in the forests, and camp in the mountains!" Talisa bared her teeth in silence. Who would need that kind of power?! She padded behind a bush as silently as possible, her grey pelt blending with the fallen pine needles, and watched. She looked to the sky, and her green gaze met that of a bird's which SHRIEKED IN FRIGHT and took off into the sky.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 29 March 2011 at 7:07 PM

@avelaingia: PING POST

Talisa quietly ran back into the forest, planning on gathering some of her Clan if she could just avoid detection. She didn't like this, not at all. "I have to tell the others. We may have to go to war.", she whispered to herself.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 29 March 2011 at 7:15 PM

Talisa reached her Clan, not far away. She quickly informed them of the situation, then left to return to the clearing she was at previously. She paused to catch her breath. She was followed by a pack of wolves, all who shared her fur color. They watched silently as the scene below them progressed.

Female
544 posts

kagirl21 • 29 March 2011 at 7:24 PM

Wolf Name: Born This Way
Pack: The Moon Dancers Pack
Wolf Type: White

XDXDXDXD

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 29 March 2011 at 7:31 PM

Me too, I can't post any more here, no where to go with two people T.T
I'll post when at least 3 more people join. Ping me 😉

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 29 March 2011 at 7:35 PM

@avelaingia
An idea crossed Talisa's mind. She led her pack back a few feet to ask them. "Who among you wants to act as a spy to find out what is going on here?"
A small female with hazel eyes stepped forward. "It would be an honor!"
"But you are much to young!" howled Tarisa, quietly, as howls go. "Are you sure you wish to take on such a task.?"
"Or cour-" a larger male with gold eyes stepped forward. "She won't be alone." The female's fur rose, "I don't need a protector!"
"Silence, all of you! Kaya, are you sure you would face death for Swiftstrike?" Talisa adressed the female. She nodded vigorously. "But I don't want Tyse to go with me!" She growled at the male.
Tyse looked hurt, but he walked protectively in front of Kaya. "We'll both go or I'll MAKE her stay."
Talisa was surprised by his protectiveness, but, reluctantly, she nodded her head in agreement.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 March 2011 at 8:02 PM

@lizardfeather
@avelaingia

An Artic Wolf steps out of the murky river bed. Her pure white coat stained with mud,and her deep green eyes shining like bright emeralds. " How dare my old pack kick me out, ME!!!!" she growls angerly. "I, BrightStar, was their best hunter!! I'll like to see them survie without my kill!!" She shakes the mud off her coat. "The packs here might be promising though" she says to herself " I wonder if the packs here will want me in there group." I could always be a loner, or start my own pack" she thinks. I'd much rather join a group though.' she says out loud. "Oh well", she sighs as she heads up the path that leads to the mountains.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 29 March 2011 at 8:08 PM

Pack Info:
Leader: Talisa- A female grey wolf with green eyes
Members:
Tyse: A male light grey wolf with golden eyes
Kaya: A female silver wolf with hazel eyes

Other:

Shadow: A black wolf with black eyes

@avelaingia

Talisa was startled into the present as wolves came cascading into the forest, her own pack mixed with them. When it all cleared away, only she, Tyse, and Kaya remained. What would she do now? Her pack couldn't sustain so many new wolves! She called out amid the chaos, "All of you, return to our homeland and appoint a temporary leader, I will return with news eventually!" With that sorted out as best she could, she turned to the two young wolves.

Suddenly, a pitch black wolf leaped at her from the shadows, claws outstretched. Talisa batted him away easily, and he landed against a tree, whimpering.
"What do you want?!" she snarled.
He ran off into the forest to rejoin the stream of fleeing wolves. Talisa stared after him blankly. "Are you two ready?" she asked.
"Yes." they replied, echoing each other. The two wolves sprang nimbly into the clearing, with Tarisa watching far away.

(probably my last post for the day, I'm busy and going to sleep soon =/)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 March 2011 at 8:15 PM

BrightStar walked the path of the mountain trails. It was such a long walk, but she hadn't seen anyone yet, or found any shelter, and she needed a place to rest soon. Yet, she had a feeling someone was trailing her. Suddenly, there was a noise in the trees. On instict, she leaped at the noise. And rammed into a... another wolf!!! "Hello" the wolf said sly. I'm a pack leader here, and my name is....

(Is it okay if i mention your Characters names?? Just wondering! 😃 )

Deleted • 29 March 2011 at 8:23 PM

Wolf Name: Toki Toki
Nickname: Toki
Looks: jet black with white on the back of ears, white spots like a baby deer on back, golden eyes
Personality: cold and quiet
Loner.

lol. too much? I'm just used to foopets/neo rping.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 March 2011 at 8:38 PM

Even though I alreadly introduced my character, here are her "stats".

Wolf Name- BrightStar.
Gender- Female.
Age- Early Adult.
Breed- Artic.
Appearence- A pure white coat with very deep, but bright, emerald eyes that shine like "BrightStars" (Hence the name.)
Personality- Easily angered, somewhat trustworthy, a great hunter/warrior, and very proud.
She was kicked out of her old pack by the elders because of her "violent, rash,hard-headed,fighting, nature." Because they didn't want to make an enemy, they chased her into a river, trying to drown her. Of course,she survied,and now she's even angryier!!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 March 2011 at 8:44 PM

So, what's in it for me?? BrightStar said staring at the white wolf. She wasn't about to be tricked into a clan, but she was hungry and tired after her ordeal at her last clan. Oh how she wished for sweet vengence!! Her old clan was horrible to her!! Just because she was "a little violent" they decieded to drown her!! She couldn't help but growl, and Celestial Teardrops stared at her questionly. Just by looking at the leader of the Thunderfangs, BrightStar could tell that the leader was a sly one. She could be a great leader, or a bitter enemy. Either way, BrightStar needed to keep tabs on Celestial Teardrops. "So," BrightStar repeated, "What's in it for me??"

I'll be on around 4; 00 eggcave time tommerooww!!! 😃

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 29 March 2011 at 8:46 PM

Talisa stepped forqard before tye youger wolves could. She jumped in one gracefull leap towards the clearing. She intercepted Celestial Teardrop. She faced BrightStar and growled, "Don't join them, they're trying to take over the forest!" Starlight was washing over her grey pelt, making it look almost silver as the moon rose. Her green eyes met Brightstar's and she waited for an answer.

((BrightStar? Oh no, we're becoming Warriors!!! Which is what I thought of at the start 😋
Edit: Oh and its ok to say a characters name, you just shouldn't control their actions Gotta do simething be back in like a half hour))

Deleted • 29 March 2011 at 8:52 PM

Toki wandered the forests. She looked at the sky and sniffed the air. "There are other wolves here." she murmered and continued on.

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 29 March 2011 at 9:12 PM

wolf name: Avi
pack: loner

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 March 2011 at 2:52 AM

wolf name: EternalFlame
join/created pack name: Rogue
wolf type (grey, arctic, etc): Mexican Wolf

Eternal looks up into the stars... Suddenly she can hear Celestial loud and clear, as if she was right next to her. Eternal blinks and the voice fades. She snarls under her breath and lies down again...

Deleted • 30 March 2011 at 6:24 AM

Toki padded around silently. She brushed against the trees until she made her way down to a lake. Quietly she lapped up some water, cupping her eas back, forth, and to the sides cautiously.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 March 2011 at 8:10 AM

Take over the world?!?!?" the though rang in BrightStar's mind. The world was so vast, was that even possible? Still, Starlight's eyes seem dead serios about what she just said. "If I going a side right now, who's most likely going to win if a battle breaks out?" BrightStar thought to herself. She looked at Talisa, stepped forward, and then walked over to join Celestial Teardrops. "I'll join your side, Celestial, but on one condition. BrightStar said proudly. "I'll only join if you make me second-in -command,or atleast some-what high up in power,since someone of my talents deserves a postion in this pack." BrightStar then stared at Celestial, trying to figure out what was going to be her next move, wondering what was going to be the Leader of the Thunderfangs, next move.

Deleted • 30 March 2011 at 3:10 PM

Toki stopped drinking looked around the forest. Sunlight was streaming through the trees. She quietly groomed her chest fur, thinking intensly. "Must be a pack..." she thought.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 30 March 2011 at 4:48 PM

Talisa stared in horror as BrightStar agreed to CT's plan.
No! She thought. I can't let this happen! But what can I do???!!
The gray she-wolf started backing away slowly, tail drooping. She was hoping not to attract attention to herself, but a fight might just be inevitable. She tripped on the slippery grass and fell over, right into a patch of mud that clamped onto her fur. She couldn't get up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyse had to restrain Kaya from leaping into the clearing as soon as their leader fell down. "She can take care of herself" he growled "we can't blow our cover!" At least he hoped she would be okay... they couldn't go in just yet, or they might be forced to kill their own leader to prove their loyalty!

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 30 March 2011 at 5:30 PM

@avelaingia har har 😋 i didnt know there was a plot i just felt like makin one cus it looked fun 😸 this was from a story im writing and has absolutely nothin to do with whatever u guys r doin it about... but im happeh to play elong 😸

uhh... do i just make up parts as we go along? or do you guys already have all dis planned out? :/

Deleted • 30 March 2011 at 5:35 PM

Toki walked closer to the scent of wolves and peered at them from behind a bush.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 March 2011 at 5:53 PM

BrightStar howled with the rest of her new pack. She was, once again, aceepted in a pack. Still, something tugged at the back of her mind. She wasn't sure about the whole "take over the world" thing. Sure, she wanted revenge against her pack, but they tried to drown her!! She glanced over Talisa, who was stuck in the mud. Somewhere,deep down, she wanted to help her, but she knew she couldn't bethay her new pack. "Deer. that's our next prey, she said, turning to Celestail Teardrops. She didn't want to take revenge on her old pack not yet.

( I have to get off again, Sorry!! 😋)

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 30 March 2011 at 6:12 PM

avi was fast asleep, when she heard the thundering voice of celestial, "We will run through the lands like wildfire! We will take revenge for BrightStar! We will recruit strong wolves!The Thunderfangs shall rule!!!"
UGGHH! now? she thought. Avi yawned loudly."cant a wolf get some sleep these days? its like the forest went to war with itself." she muttered as she trotted down the path.

"hmm... it might be best if i had a pack of my own." she thought. maybe ill find some recruits or someone to join down here. Avi suddenly realized just how hungry she was"or i might just find something to snack on on the way" she whispered, watching a small rabbit hop out of a bush.
it saw Avi and froze instantly, and took off. Avi chased it through the trees and shrubs, but stopped and sniffed the air. a wolf was close REALLY close

@avelaingia is this ok? 😊 if it is can i keep going?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 March 2011 at 6:16 PM

The smell of the fresh deer was exciting to BrightStar. I had been ages since she had hunted in a big pack. Her old group depended on only a small group of hunters/ warriors to kill for food and defend they group. She was once one of them. One of the best, actucally. But she was too violent, too unpredicatable. And that gave them the right to try and drown her!!! Suddenly, a group of deer burst out of the forest. The Hunt Was On!!!

( I have to go soon. My sis has homework to do. 😋)

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 30 March 2011 at 6:24 PM

@avelaingia sorry for the wait 😋

"Do not try to stop us. We will run free forever. It was our destiny from the start to rule. And now one of my only enemies lies here in the mud. All alone." Talisa bared her teeth as the wolf DARED to touch her, but she was still helplessly stuck. "Hey... aren't you that one wolf...?" She turned and saw another wolf also stuck. It made her curious that she had been left behind. She snorted "Yes I'm a wolf, what do you mean?" They were both stuck here, but how in the world were they going to get out? She was slowly sinking down in, but whenever she tried to stand up, she slipped and fell with a "Splort". Her pelt was now matted with mud, and she was scrabbling around uselessly.

"Come on!" whispered Kaya to Thyse. "We have to catch up with them!" The two young wolves bounded across the clearing, chasing the hunting Thunderfangs. Thyse didn't look so sure, "maybe we should wait until they eat, then they'll be in a better mood..."

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 30 March 2011 at 6:28 PM

avi stepped cautiously into the light where she noticed wolves lying in the mud. awkward... avi stepped back into the woods pretending nothing had happened and walked away

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 March 2011 at 6:47 PM

BrightStar chased after the herd of deer. She did not go after the young yearling with a limp. She did not go after the slow,fat doe that was one pounce away from her claws. "No, those game are for the weak," she thought. She chased after the strong, 5- point buck, that looked as if he had plenty of meat to go around. The buck was right in front of her line of sight. BrightStar streched her legs for an extra boost of speed. Ah!! She loved the feel of the hunt!! The wind in her fur!! The wild look in the creatures eyes. And, of course, the fresh meat. She was now close enough to pounce. With one leap,she landed on the buck and delivered the fatal blow. Suddenly, she realized she had strayed from the pack. With a heavy sigh she started on the horrible task of lugging her kill all the way back to her pack.