Dangerous RP

in Roleplaying

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 10 October 2012 at 9:18 PM

Under the cover of night they come out never showing their faces until it happened. The sun was covered by a black cloud not shining for 5 years now they roam the streets freely. They are muntants. They look like this due to toxic waste in back alleys. They all are now like an animal. They hunt like the animals but they are nothing like the humans that used shun them. They seek revenge under their leaders guidance but they never get into any real danger for they never harm them theyjust annoy them enough. Until the day the sun comes back they are the all mighty and powerful The Dangerous!

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 11 October 2012 at 5:10 PM

@cynder5

Form? XD

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 11 October 2012 at 10:29 PM

@iceyfira here and so are the rules.
Fourm
Name:
Animal DNA:
Animal Parts:
Crush:
Family:
Friends:
Nickname:
Past:
Apperance:
Personalty(Opt.):

Rules~
- No killing one another
- No mytholical creatures
- In past you must put their pat
- If any siblings you must make anotherfourm for them
- Follow the plot
- You are required to put the name of the current person in your post
- You are allowed to go full human and full animal but only for a maximum of 6 hours
my fourm will come later
@ems @jennifer @hay7199

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 11 October 2012 at 10:31 PM

@cynder5

Wait wait wait. Nvm, this soundsto much like another RP. XD

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 11 October 2012 at 10:32 PM

I will change it in a munute

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 11 October 2012 at 10:36 PM

Name: Storm
Animal DNA: White tiger
Animal Parts: Ears, tail and whiskers
Crush: None (yet 😈)
Family: None (all dead)
Looks: Cobalt blue eyes, shoulder-length super curly brown hair. Freckled tanned face.
Friends: None
Nickname: Storm
Past: Family died in a car crash. She used to be open and happy, but is now the complete opposite. Her friends abandoned her, because she had changed to a angry, awful person.
Personality: Developes, but she is a closed off nasty person with a nasty temper to match. Most try to avoid her.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 11 October 2012 at 10:43 PM

@icyefira better? @ems thank you for the personality part I will put it in the regular fourm
my fourm
Name: Tusami
Animal DNA: Mane Coone cat
Animal Parts: Long fluffy tail with Retractable claws and sharp fangs
Crush: ........
Family: Sharah
Friends: Sharah
Nickname: Winter Plague
Past: She was a young girl when she wandered in to the alleys and became a mutant her friends shunned her for her ugly looks
Apperance: Tall caucasion blonde with long legs asee animal parts for the rest

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 11 October 2012 at 10:45 PM

@cynder5 Np. When can we start?

Pings: (SORRY.)

@newlife
@keenfoot
@candyluver6789
@rainbowkitty

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 11 October 2012 at 10:48 PM

@cynder5 No no no, Imean it sounds familiar cause of the animal parts of the form... ~Facepalm~ School has damaged my brain beyond repair....
~~~

I will post my form later. >.> I gotta go to sleep in like 10 minutes.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 11 October 2012 at 10:50 PM

can you put gender looks too please @ems and once one other person is made That will be my doing
Name: Sharah
Animal DNA: Black Widow
Animal Parts: Long black legs with red mark on her chest
Crush: ......
Family: Tusami
Friends: Tusami
Nickname: Daddy Long Legs
Past: Same as Tusami
Apperance: Tall caucasion black haired girl with long legs see animal parts for the rest
Personalty(Opt.):...

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 11 October 2012 at 10:53 PM

@cynder5 Sure man. -shrugs and walks to form-

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 11 October 2012 at 10:54 PM

@cynder5 Oh my gawd, when I saw the word Rogue I thought "X-Men, comic books, Marvel, Wolverine, X-23, Im such a comic geek." XD

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 11 October 2012 at 10:58 PM

@ems yay @iceyfira I know right?
we amy now start we start as the cloud passes over the sun
Tusami~
I wake up as the sunlight fades. "Night already?" I ask to Sharah. She just groans and rolls over and goes back to sleep.

Sharah~
Sleeping

Deleted • 11 October 2012 at 11:05 PM

@cynder5 Hiiiii may I join? Does this sound good? 😋

Name: Aspitis
Animal DNA: Kestrel
Animal Parts: Sharp eyesight, eyes tinged and rimmed with yellow, quick movements, sharp cutting nails, dark and light brown feather-looking skin pattern between eyes and on arms and back, winged but unable to fly
Crush: None yet. 😸
Family: In absentia
Friends: Hate him
Nickname: Spit (enemies, cruel jokes), otherwise none
Past: Quite young, Aspitis was known to be a curious boy. He ran around by himself on numerous occasions and got into some trouble. An unknown experience humbled him, but years later, his curiosity brought him to the toxic waste. A watchful kestrel intervened at the wrong time, and they mixed. His aquaintances cut ties, afraid of his new look, and since then he has gone off on his own.
Apperance: Warm bronze hair, green eyes tinged with yellow, taller than average
Personalty(Opt.): Warmhearted to people he knows, cautious of people he doesn't. Nimble minded and quick to both scare and anger.

Edit; OMG LIKE SO LONG. I DIDN'T REALIZE SORRY. XDDDD

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 11 October 2012 at 11:07 PM

@keenfoot yes you may @ems we started btw

Deleted • 11 October 2012 at 11:23 PM

@cynder5
@ems
Must go to bed, good night. {:

Aspitis awoke in the abandoned cabin that he had been staying at for weeks now. Ever since he had been thrown out, he had had to survive on his own. It did relatively well... at least, at that time.
He sat up on his elbows, looking out the window drowsily, and rolled out of bed, dressing and trudging toward the door. His eyes flicked from one thing to the other, the sensitivity attracting his gaze to everything.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 11 October 2012 at 11:26 PM

@cynder5 I know. 😋 I was in the middle of a long post, and den I clicked on something else...
@keenfoot
~

Storm snarled, looking for a place to Dumster Dive at. Finding a Burgerville, she looked and found a very large burger with only one small bite that had been taken.

Almost inhaling the burger, Storm saw a couple other mutants, and with a sneer, decided to go investigate.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 11 October 2012 at 11:26 PM

@ems @ems reply
Tusami~
"Hmm. Well have fun alone." I say.

Sharah~
"Whatever" I mutter to Tusami.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 11 October 2012 at 11:37 PM

@cynder5 SORRY! I have like 4 RPs to reply to! ^^"
~

"Ah, but you won't be alone." Storm said slyly, just out of view. She smirked. Oh what fun this would be.

Deleted • 12 October 2012 at 8:23 AM

@ems Almost inhaled the burger. xDDDD
@cynder5

Aspitis lowered his head again. He reached for the doorknob and made his way outside. He froze, like a watchful bird, and took in his surroundings, his piercing multicolored eyes leaving nothing unobserved. After finding no threats, he began to move again, down the street, humming a tune, which seemed to sound from a bird's throat.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 12 October 2012 at 3:53 PM

Name: Laura Kinder
Animal DNA: Mutated Wolverine.

Animal Parts: Long poofy furry black tail with red and silver streaks. Her eyes are like a snakes. (Meaning irises are like this: http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/AT-Animals_Eyes_tease.photoblog600.jpg )
Black ears with red tips. Nails are like claws, just as sharp also. Large canine fangs. Very muscular. Animal like senses no matter what someone tries to do to muffle them.

Crush: None... yet. ~Evil laughter~

Family: None.

Friends: None that she calls friends, but "aquaintices"

Nickname: Night Terror. Black Plague. Tremor.

Past: A lonely life, was raised in an orphanage until 13. Orphanage burned down, she was the only survivor. Ran away from authorities. Mugged people for money/food/clothing ect. Still is.

Appearance: Long black wavy hair, green eyes. (Points to animal parts) Very tall and muscular. Wears a lot of black, and combat boots. Always has a leather jacket with her. Has hidden weapons everywhere if she needs them.

Personalty(Opt.): Seems mean, cruel, and uncaring, put actually is the opposite once you get to know her. Can kill if she wants, or is motivated to.

She also has two pet bunnies Mei and Klondike. They live in the "forest" near her, and love being petted. XD
~~~
@cynder5 Hai. owo

Deleted • 12 October 2012 at 8:18 PM

@iceyfira Ooo, interesting. o3o
@cynder5
@ems

Aspitis' eyes darted to every moving thing as he strode quickly down the street. He straightened up, glancing nervously at the sky, but it didn't seem like any light would be showing anytime soon. He reached up to run a hand through his bronze hair, shutting his eyes and frowning distractedly while he walked.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 12 October 2012 at 8:35 PM

@keenfoot Thanks bro. =w= b
@cynder5 Haii chu online? owo

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 12 October 2012 at 10:02 PM

@iceyfira cynder5's not online. -.-" I can't post 'till she is!

COM'ON @CYNDER5!!!
@CYNDER5@CYNDER5

Oh hai @keenfoot.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 12 October 2012 at 11:33 PM

@iceyfira accepted
Tusami~
I turned at the nearest sound and saw a girl walking towards us. "Sharah" I hissed "Look there's a girl over there." I used my tail to point at the girl.

Sharah~
I woke as Tusami pointed to a girl over near the other end of the alley. "Hey" I called out "What are you up to?" I ask the girl.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 12 October 2012 at 11:37 PM

@cynder5 FINALLY.
@ems Haii.
@keenfoot Lauras coming to bother you. =w= b
~~~

Laura was watching a boy, her tail flicking uneasily. He whistled like a bird, she had heard it before, not knowing where though. She padded across to the other side of the building she was on, smiling at his uneasy scent wafting from him.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 12 October 2012 at 11:44 PM

@cynder5 YOU CAN'T SEE MEH! -pokes post- 😋
@iceyfira
@keenfoot
~

"Oh nothing. Just dropping by for a hello." Storm purred in an unpleasent way. In the shadows, looking hard enough, a whisker could be seen twitching as Storm smirked.

Deleted • 12 October 2012 at 11:45 PM

@ems
@iceyfira Bother bother bother bother bother... bother bother... xDD
@cynder5
Hi! 😸

Aspitis glanced around quickly, slowing his pace and narrowing his eyes. After a moment's inspection, he decided nothing suspicious of the sort was happening, and quickly resumed his walk.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 12 October 2012 at 11:47 PM

@ems But Laura can smell you. =w= b
@cynder5
@keenfoot Hello. Laura the stalker is here. Be prepared to be scared out if your wits soon. XD
~~~
Laura leaped to the next building, landing neatly without a sound on the roof. She glanced down at the boy again, her ears flicking whenever he hit a high note in the song.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 12 October 2012 at 11:48 PM

@ems well a cat can always cense another cat no matter what and with millions of eyes a spider can see one too.

Tusami~
I bounded over to the girl my tail poofing up as I ran over. "Hello!" I yell overenthusicaly. "I'm Tusami, this is my sister Sharah. Who are you anyway?"
"Tusami!" Sharah's growl came from behind me "Be quiet!"
I turn and stick my tounge out at Sharah. "I can do what ever I want Sharah."