[ CLOSED ] WRITING Contest! *Win IMMORTAL Old LE's!*

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 28 February 2014 at 5:55 PM

@pegasasu I'm writing about my betta fish. xD He's so crazy and bounces around the glass bowl or the "physic wall of energy." (reference to SpongeBob, ya! 😋)

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 28 February 2014 at 5:56 PM

@spiritkoi

OH MY GOSH THAT MAKES THAT PIECE, LIKE, 4879283572493857329857329 TIMES MORE ENTERTAINING LOOOL--

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 28 February 2014 at 5:58 PM

@pegasasu That's a lot. xD

423 posts

fizzlefruit • 28 February 2014 at 7:29 PM

@pegasasu Thanks

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 1 March 2014 at 3:22 AM

@pegasasu So here is my entry. I would right more if I have time. i hope my English is not too bad to read this.
The greatest treasure:In a house where were no place for faerie tales a girl lived.There were only serious books in the bookshelves, which seemed to be endless. A girl,her name was Gala, liked reading more then all in her life and till she reach sixteen she had read most part of her library.
Gala's best friend-Lana,was born in a sea coast in a family of a sailor.To all her questions as "Where is Dad?" or "Why he stays so long in the sea" her mother told her the stories about the Underwater kingdom, the mermaids and sea dragons.
So while Gala stood firmly on the ground, Lana was in the clouds.
Sitting on a seaboard and watching the waves washing the sand, Lana often spoke about talking fish or mermaids she seem to saw in the rocks.
And Gala always answered that fish couldn't talk and mermaids didn't exist.However there were no friends closer then they were.
One day a stranger came to their city. He wasn't look neither like merchant nor like
tourist.He was tall and weared a blue felt hat and a long black coat. Wherever he went he
asways took with him the heart-shaped box,enveloped in red velvet.People asked him about the thing, hidden in the box and his only answer was that that was the greatest treasure and he would only give it to women he'll fall in love with.
Although he wasn't attractive, hundrets women and girls from all arount tried to won
his attention. His age was impossible to determine by his face. His hair was grey but he had eyes and smile of a young man. He was like blank paper and every women could drew a on it a features of a perfect men.His inscrutability bribed their hearts but besides he had a weapon he had used to manipulate them- the curiosity.
- I saw him in a public library today- Gala told her friend- He is tall and self-confident. He has a clever eyes and absolutely enchanting smile.He must have been
scientist and his treasure is the Cure from all the diseases.
- I saw him sitting on the rocks near the sea- Lana replied- I haven't seen his face,
but he looked dreamy and, I guess, his treasure is the Essence of Eternal Youth he'll give to his beloved one. Is he beautiful?
- I've found him interesting- Gala said.-But you have to know there's no such thing as the Essence of Eternal Youth.
-The same to the Cure of all the diseases.-Lana replied
The mystery heart-shaped box had borned thousands of theories. Among those two there were people who thought that it contains the biggest diamond in the world, or a magical stick which could turn anything in gold, or The Essence of Power that made anybody obey it's owner after drinking only a single drop, or even a magical lamp with a real genie. Hovewer all of these theories were far from the truth.
MIGHT BE CONTINUED

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 1 March 2014 at 11:46 AM

@kiryko

Awesome job, especially for English not being your first language! I know if I wrote a story in Spanish, which I have to learn for school, my story would be something like:

"The girl walked. She was tired. She likes books." 😋

So it may be continued? You don't have to continue, if you don't want to. The story is graded on quality/creativity/etc., not on completeness. ^^

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 1 March 2014 at 11:58 AM

@pegasasu Thank you ❤️
But maybe ifsomeone wants to know how it finishes...😊

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 1 March 2014 at 11:58 AM

@kiryko

You can finish i if you'd like, or you can enter the next part in the next round!

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 1 March 2014 at 12:22 PM

@pegasasu I maybe do so if I be out of time😊

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 1 March 2014 at 12:23 PM

@kiryko

Whatever you decide should be fine. ^^

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 1 March 2014 at 2:08 PM

@pegasasu @bunnsyadow @skittlejg @spiritkoi

Nobody pinged me. Dx

I WILL EAT YOUR SOULS.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 1 March 2014 at 4:21 PM

@jupiter_hollow

GOMENNAZAI-- //brick'd

I dunno who you are, but apparently you're a pro writer! 8'D

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 1 March 2014 at 4:21 PM

@jupiter_hollow I'm sorry! D: I was doing homework!

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 1 March 2014 at 4:24 PM

@pegasasu

Bunnyshadow and fluffy conspired against me x'DDD

yeah idk, probably not.

@spiritkoi

It's ok, it's okay darling, I wasn't talking 'specially about bunny and pupdog/fluffy, which has apparently been deleted ;-;

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 1 March 2014 at 9:22 PM

@jupiter_hollow

I've heard rumors of your skills! You can join if you'd like, just 'cause I've heard really good things about you... But don't tell anyone ;D

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 2 March 2014 at 10:12 AM

@pegasasu YASS >3< Shush now, I'm not great at all. You're making me bluuush )'x

@bunnyshadow I'm in ❤️ Also, where did fluffy/pupdog go? D:

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 March 2014 at 1:48 PM

@jupiter_hollow I so want to drop out right now. Freaking Jupe. xD

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 2 March 2014 at 1:56 PM

@bunnyshadow

I have three days to write this crap, so don't be so fast. xD

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 2 March 2014 at 2:05 PM

@jupiter_hollow @bunnyshadow

;3 can't wait to see what you guys write! And I believe Fluffy quit. I can ask her at school tomorrow ;;n;;

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 March 2014 at 2:07 PM

@jupiter_hollow @pegasasu I haven't even started. I've been so busy. xD

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 2 March 2014 at 2:09 PM

@bunnyshadow

Pffft that's alright! It's gonna take me so long to read all of these, nobody will know if you turn it in a day or two late I mean wHAT-

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 March 2014 at 2:11 PM

@pegasasu Do you like horror stories? I have one I wrote a few years ago. xD

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 2 March 2014 at 2:12 PM

@bunnyshadow

NGGGGGK HORROR~ ❤️ If it exceeds EC's rules, you can PM me for alternate means of communication. 😋

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 March 2014 at 2:14 PM

@pegasasu KK. I'll pm it to you. It's pretty... exciting. OvO It also comes with visual aids. xD But I deleted the links.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 2 March 2014 at 2:28 PM

@pegasasu Mine is full of violence. xD Technically a guy on a train killing people ❤️

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 2 March 2014 at 2:35 PM

@bunnyshadow

VISUAL AIDS LOOOL oh my gosh that sounds beautiful ;>

@jupiter_hollow

Pfft omq I can't wait to read it!

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 March 2014 at 2:40 PM

@jupiter_hollow @pegasasu

Mine is about a girl that wakes up a lot. xD

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 2 March 2014 at 2:58 PM

@pegasasu

He kind of has a reason of doing that btw, not just for the sake of killing things and looking hot. You get it xD

@bunnyshadow Wut? x'D

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 March 2014 at 2:59 PM

@jupiter_hollow Can I read it please. All I saw was the word "hot"

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 2 March 2014 at 3:01 PM

@bunnyshadow

x'D It was expected... Yeah, as soon as I /actually/ write it .-.

You will know who I'm writing about as soon as I describe him. ❤️ And no, it's not from LR.