[ CLOSED ] WRITING Contest! *Win IMMORTAL Old LE's!*

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 25 March 2014 at 6:37 AM

@jupiter_hollow I tell you because you reacted on my post to @pegasasu. Let's s not make this personal. I'm leaving the competition because the whole process of it s not interesting to me any more.It's not because of you or anyone else it"s because of spirit of this contest. It just become boring for me that's all. Nothing personal.Believe me.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 25 March 2014 at 6:47 AM

@kiryko
Exactly. You told me the same thing you told sasu. I don't know why youvrepeated yourself.
And why is it boring?
Because she prefers to politely wait on people who are busy? XD She's making the contest interesting, not boring. I'm not making this personal. I'm baffled as to why you don't like the contest. The host let everyone express themselves by entering late. ^^"

I personally think it's noble, not boring.

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 25 March 2014 at 7:29 AM

@jupiter_hollow maybe you are right. I didn"t mean the contest is boring. Waiting, expecting without knowing the terms thats boring. And I not offend anyone specially @pegasasu.I just angry at myself-to be honest-I rushed and stole time from my baby and husband to be in time.And now it appeared I haven't to.And now it appeared there's no terms.So I'm just upset.
EDIT I'm sorry. It's all about tension I live in this weeks.I never wanted to hurt someone's feelings.
@pegasasu I guess it's YOU who can decide wheather I leave or stay.And I'll appreciate any choice.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 25 March 2014 at 3:10 PM

@kiryko @jupiter_hollow @skittlejg @bunnyshadow

Ah, honestly, this contest has been a lot of fun, and because I understand life gets in the way, I'm willing to be flexible on the due dates since people have asked so nicely about it.

Female
29 posts

vzumi • 26 March 2014 at 5:40 PM

@jupiter_hollow @skittlejg @bunnyshadow @whispers

Entries must be due by TODAY. I will evaluate them tomorrow around this time; only six will move on in the competition.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 26 March 2014 at 5:41 PM

@arcticwonders @spiritkoi @choocalate @pjbuzzy @starling

Female
1,821 posts

pjbuzzy • 26 March 2014 at 7:57 PM

@pegasasu The Round 2 entries, right?

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 26 March 2014 at 8:01 PM

@pjbuzzy

Yup!

Female
1,821 posts

pjbuzzy • 26 March 2014 at 8:03 PM

@pegasasu Ok, good ^^' I though I missed Round 3 or something xD

Deleted • 26 March 2014 at 10:26 PM

Think I got my R2 entry in... It was about some kid dreaming her life or whatever. I forget. 😋

Female
1,877 posts

aizel • 27 March 2014 at 4:45 AM

EDIT

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 27 March 2014 at 6:24 AM

EDIT

Female
1,877 posts

aizel • 27 March 2014 at 6:30 AM

EDIT

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 27 March 2014 at 7:23 AM

EDIT

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 27 March 2014 at 4:55 PM

Accepted your entry because... YOLO-- //shot

THOSE MOVING ON TO ROUND THREE (FINAL ROUND) ARE:

@jupiter_hollow
@whispers
@bunnyshadow
@arcticwonders
@choocalate

Thank you to all who participated and made this contest so successful ;A; After this round, which is due:

APRIL 12TH. NO LATE ENTRIES-- OTL

I will choose a first, second, and third place winner! :>

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 27 March 2014 at 5:02 PM

@pegasasu That was fun! 😃 Much better than feeding contests. Sure wished I moved on, but I'm not a good writer. Is there going to be a theme for them?

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 27 March 2014 at 5:04 PM

@spiritkoi

Thank you! The decision was very difficult to make ;n; But hopefully, I'll be able to have more contests like this in the future! Nope, the theme will be free choice~

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 27 March 2014 at 5:05 PM

@pegasasu Oh, okay! I can't wait to see their entries! There are so amazing..

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 27 March 2014 at 5:09 PM

@pegasasu

Would you like another sob story from me or a lighter themed one? xD *that last one made me cry though*

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 27 March 2014 at 5:11 PM

@pegasasu Because YOLO? XD Right. Any criticism? Also question: Do you write outside roleplay?

Deleted • 27 March 2014 at 6:31 PM

@pegasasu

Oh my. Such pressure. 0-0

I am running down the alley at full speed, trying to outrun the figure jumping from roof to roof above me. I can see the end of the alley up ahead, marked by a flickering lamppost that illuminates the end of the road and the first few feet of the trail to the forest beyond. My breathing and heart rate increase as I move my legs even faster to reach full speed. The various buildings rush by me, but all that I could focus on is the beating of my heart. My fingertips barely brush the lamppost as I blow by it, but I have won. I'm safe. "Alright, Dom, I won!" I call out, grinning. My green eyes scan the rooftops of the restaurants who's alleys I've just ran through. I can't see him. "Dominic?"
Suddenly I'm on the ground with a heavy weight on top of me and the sound of heavy breathing in my ear.
"Race you to the next mile's river?"
"Oh yeah." I say, smiling.
Dominic stands up and counts down from three. When he says zero, I am gone like a rocket down the path through the woods, while Dominic climbs up a tree and leaps from branch to branch like some sort of an agile monkey. As the wind brushes through my hair, I laugh joyously. I can beat Dom this time, I know it.

Oh goodness. I don't even run. XP

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 27 March 2014 at 6:33 PM

@pegasasu Can't beleive I made it this far. xD

Female
1,821 posts

pjbuzzy • 1 April 2014 at 5:17 PM

-

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 1 April 2014 at 5:21 PM

@pjbuzzy It started already.

Female
276 posts

arcticwonders • 3 April 2014 at 8:29 PM

It was dark in the room, and the only sound was the slow, painful buzzing of a monitor in sleep, and the rare, breathy cough that echoed through the silence. Sometimes footsteps would near, and the shape would give a near flinch, but they always paused, and then passed, a quiet and almost childish laugh ringing out from the lips of the one she had once almost loved, had given just a shard of trust to, had allowed his divine hope to penetrate her heart's barrier. Yet, his clear white soul had given way to a pure despair, the white staining itself to the black of a fallen angel's wings and painted with a painfully bright crimson, most similar to the color of her late friends after the mastermind had finished with them, his voice filled with laughter and utter despair as he did so, face dirtied with blood and a steady stream of tears that almost tasted of regret. She heard his tears, and wondered; why did he put himself through it? What was this "despair" that he craved so much? Did he truly... enjoy the pain he inflicted, upon his own mind and heart as well as the fragile human bodies of others? Moving slightly, she heard the chains make a faint clink against the fall, and let her arm fall to the ground with a small, echoing thump. It was so very hard to care... and all she wished for now was long, forgetful sleep.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 6 April 2014 at 12:58 PM

@whispers

Who doesn't love crying in their room alone in the dark hours of the night? 8'D

@jupiter_hollow

Some what ^^ I have a few random things that I've written, but roleplaying is what really got me into writing. I can show you some if you'd like! |D

@choocalate @arcticwonders

Alrighty, thank you for sending in your entries! To everyone else: Remember, entries are due APRIL 12TH!

@bunnyshadow

BECAUSE YO' WRITING IS FABULOUS. o w o

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 13 April 2014 at 4:38 PM

@pegasasu

It was dark, and snowing hard outside. The howling winds barely hid the chop-chop of the helicopters that flew through the blizzard. They were sent from Aeloa. Black "A"s were printed on both sides of the helicopters. However, it was barely discernible through the falling ice and snow. Sitting under a group of bare trees was a girl with snow-white skin. Her eyes were closed, and her white fingers lightly ghosted her knees in a hug. She was wearing clothing made entirely out of white fur. Long silver hair framed her body, spilling onto the snow around her. The girl was bare footed. She opened her eyes just as the spotlight of one of the helicopters shone on her. The blades of the helicopter slowed as it descended onto the ground. Once it touched down, a man jumped out and hurried towards her.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked in a hurry. "This place isn't safe, you should go home. Aren't you cold?" The man came closer, and the girl stared at the man's face with unseeing gray eyes. "Where did you come from?" He barely voiced his last question before a hint of recognition penetrated his worried eyes. "You're F-" The man was cut off suddenly as jagged pieces of blue ice formed inches away from the girl's feet and raced towards the man. His eyes widened from recognition to fear, and he opened his mouth to scream - but was cut off as the jagged ice cut him to pieces. the blue ice, now stained red, continued it's straight path. Split seconds later, a loud crash, punctuated with an explosion sounded. The ice had gone straight through the helicopter, doing to it the same thing it did to the man.

Then, as fast as the ice shards had appeared, they disappeared. Another one of the Aeolan helicopters appeared, being drawn there by the noise. The spotlight shone on the ground, first at the remains of the helicopter, then at the dismembered man. Once the pilot had gotten over his surprise, the pilot pulled out a communicating device and spoke into it. "I have reason to believe that one of our pilots have been killed by code name Frost. He was cut to pieces as well as his helicopter. However, the spirit is no where to be seen...."

A female voice, sly like a fox, answered on the other end. "Good...." she said. "It seems that Frost is even stronger than we first thought. This could be the turning tide to the war." The voice paused, before continuing. "I feel as if this is only a small demonstration of the Ice Spirit's full potential."'

The pilot nodded his head. "Very well, Miss. We shall continue our search." He moved the spotlight from the torn-apart man to the group of bare trees. The spotlight cut through the falling snow like knife to butter, only to reveal -

absolutely nothing.