pegasasu • 13 March 2014 at 8:14 PM

@spiritkoi

I try ;D

@jupiter_hollow

To past? Ah, good luck! :> Can't wait to see more of that, maybe? c;

Female
1,821 posts

pjbuzzy • 13 March 2014 at 8:23 PM

@jupiter_hollow Well, I had seen the name of your side before, and I think I just sub-consciously thought of it when I was picking a name xD

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 13 March 2014 at 8:28 PM

@pegasasu Wait I entered my thing ._. *still working*

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 13 March 2014 at 8:29 PM

@whispers

WAIT idk why I said you entered yours. I'm confusing myself-- //killed Still awaiting your entry c;

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 13 March 2014 at 11:08 PM

@pegasasu Aaah, I've started working on it a little... XD

I'll probably do most of it this weekend. šŸ˜‰

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 14 March 2014 at 9:33 PM

@skittlejg

Okay, awesome! c:

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 17 March 2014 at 12:36 PM

@pegasasu
Part2 If I have time I'll post there the rest. Six more pages to translate till tomorrow.

Three days later a huge crowd flooded the square.There were women of all ages: young came
for opportunity of successful marriage, middle-aged wanted good match for their daughters ( not counting those who looked on a Stranger with tender look themselves).Old women came driven by curiosity- events like that were rare in their city.When the clock in a city hall
punched noon, the Stranger climed the pedestral which was usually used for announces.
-I'm glad to welcome you there-he started.- I have only four clauses.Those who disagree may leave now- that'll be better for all of us.
-The first one.-silence covered the square- My future wife have to leave her family and friends, and neither return nor talk to them untill I allow her to do so.
The crowd grumbled and a half of the present leaved.
- The second one: you should never ask me the questions.If you ask any question you'll leave.
And a third of the present leaved after that words.
- The third one- you should never look in the box without my permission.
And all curious women and adventuresses leaved the square. Stranger looked around- only twenty women stood in front of him.
- So the last one- he smiled- you should never lie to me.
He looked at those who left -five women left after his speech. Beside Lana and Gala, there was Carina-the mayor's daughter, apothecary assistant Elena and the girl who worked in grossery, San-I guess that was how she was called.
-Now follow me girls. For the next ten days you'll live in my mansion.-he paused- The mansion that mayor graciously left for me.-he bowed to Carina and she blushed.-Each of you'll have private appartment and will be provided with all important so you are allowed to take only one thing with you.You are forbidden to go farther then the mansion's garden and those who will be caught will say goodbuy to me forever. I'll talk to you and watch you and in the tenth day I'll chose my bride.You may bid farewell to your friends and relatives but at midnight my people come for you.
Lana touched Gala's hand and asked her:
-Are you sure you really want this? In eleven hours and a half we'll be parted forever.
-Lets say goodbuy quickly to our folks and meet in our place within an hour.
-I'll come for you- Gala said.
When she opened the door she saw Lana and her mother hugging and whispering about something. None of them cried, but Lana's mother looked nervous.
-Take care yourself and remember what I'd told to you.-She hugged and kissed her daughter for the last time and Lana went outside.
-What did she told to you?-Gala asked.
-It's a secret.
-I thought we have no secrets from each other.
-Except for this one.
-Ok. What are you taking with you?
Lana took out a small wrap from her pocket. There was a small shiny sharp piece of quartz.
-A rock?You take a piece of rock with you?-Gala exclaimed
-This is the rock my Dad give to me when I was three. That's all I have from him.-she said.-And this stone is magical-she added in a whisper.
-Sure-Gala said sceptically.
-You decide to believe me or not.What is your luggage?
-A book.My Book of Answers- it was old threadbare book of aphorisms,Gala used to open at
random page when she need in answer.
-Ask her.
-Ask what?
-What would happen to us?
Gala opened the book and read:
"You are free to chose your destiny"
-Whatever this means- Lana laughed.
That hours was one of the happiest they shared together in their life.They swam and gather mussels to fry them on fire later.They have been acting like children till midnight when two man came to separate them forewer.
The first day girls spent sleeping. They spent a lot of time settling themselves in new habitations, freshening themselves up and having late supper.Anxiety and excitement kept them from sleeping so they woke up in the next day's evening when the screams reached their ears from the corridor.
-A seed?!A seed is your treasure?!-they recognised San's voice.
-What are you talking about?
-A seed in your box. An ordinary seed.
-First of all not ordinary. It was very hard to get. I've just wonder what did you expected to find there?-man's voice was calm and confident as usual-A diamond? A magical stick? If you were attentive and drew attention on the shape and size of you'll realize that nothing bigger then your nail could be hidden there. And now, my dear,it's time for you to leave.
They heard she sniffed scornfully and the clatter of her heels.
-I know you all have heard this. Nice news to you -one rule less. But if this all not interests you any more, you may leave now. You're welcome-the door is open.-the man said when sounds died away.
But noone came out.
-MAY BE CONTINUED-

Female
276 posts

arcticwonders • 17 March 2014 at 1:13 PM

The Bandaid Witch
uh lots of blood im sorry if this is bad--

A worried tittering rose up from the dark in the labyrinth, and a pool of abstract and glitchy red began to pool from the body of a small creature who lay, motionless, on the ground. Beside it the witch shrieked, rolls of ace bandages tumbling out from behind her as she attempted to rouse the familiar once more. They teemed around her, some offering their aid and covering the walls in a sickly white, and some dirtying it, forever leaking that rotten crimson from their bodies. Coughs and chokes filled the air, along with faint laughing that echoed from a place that sounded far, far away. Suddenly a footstep, and the witch wailed, throwing itself to a floor that seemed to swallow it up as easily as water. A magical girl, young and clearly naive, took another step into the labyrinth, citrine eyes wary at the blood-splattered white space. A few small familiars ran past, their clean bodies covered in bandages without a trace of stains, carrying rolls and bottles of antiseptic with them as they ran to the space the witch had vanished into. Hesitating at the strange passiveness and calm that the familiars had, she experimentally poked one with the end of her spear. It shrieked quietly, fleeing, and the witch's cries grew more anguished in the background. A few other familiars, dripping red, simply collapsed upon seeing her; they simply writhed and cried out in thin, wavering voices that could not arrange themselves to make sense in the girl's ears. The bandages seemed to bubble in places, and the witch seemed to oscillate wildly between hiding and helping her familiars. Medical tools fell from the air of the labyrinth, accidentally spearing a familiar, and the witch's screeches increased even more in their sheer volume. Slightly angry now, the girl stabbed one of the familiars through their head, coating her spear's head in thick, viscous red liquid that sprayed like a tomato's when it was bitten into. At that moment the air seemed to explode, and the walls grew steadily more bloody as the life-giving liquid poured from the ceiling. The witch emerged, shrieking, and more tools fell quickly towards the girl's head. She leapt up, trying to dodge, but the witch did not cease her assault. It seemed the girl had found the very one thing that caused her to snap, to destroy, to screech in rage and pain and fear. The death of her familiars, her companions, her friends. Her own despair.

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 19 March 2014 at 4:04 PM

@pegasasu Ugh, sorry. I have so much stuff going on right now. I'm not going to be able to finish my story by the deadline. DDX

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 19 March 2014 at 4:37 PM

@skittlejg

That's okay, I can accept it later if you want. c:

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 19 March 2014 at 5:12 PM

@pegasasu Thank you!! šŸ˜ƒ I'll try to finish it by tomorrow.

Female
1,877 posts

aizel • 19 March 2014 at 5:58 PM

@pegasasu
What time was the deadline again? I spazzed out again. =P

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 19 March 2014 at 6:16 PM

@aizel Tonight!! xP

Female
1,877 posts

aizel • 19 March 2014 at 6:26 PM

@spritkoi

I meant the hour xD I saw it was 11:59:59
I have time, so it's all good ^^

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 19 March 2014 at 6:31 PM

@aizel Okay. xD Good luck!

Female
1,877 posts

aizel • 19 March 2014 at 6:32 PM

@spiritkoi

Thanks, you too ^^

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 21 March 2014 at 2:57 PM

@aizel @spiritkoi

If you need to turn in late, that's fine~

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 21 March 2014 at 3:04 PM

@pegasasu Uhhh, I already turned it in....

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 21 March 2014 at 4:49 PM

@pegasasu I think you meant @skittlejg? xD

YISSS DANKE SO MUCH ;3; I'm gonna post as soon as I get home >w<

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 22 March 2014 at 10:16 AM

@spiritkoi @jupiter_hollow

Oh gosh flipping tables what am I doing-- //sobs

Kyaa, I meant @skittlejg, sorry 'bout that ;;n;;

Yayyy I can't wait for it! *^*

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 22 March 2014 at 10:00 PM

@pegasasu
EDIT: I don't know how to title this scene... but hey, I'll figure it out eventually xD

Also, sorry for the delay, I slept at my friend's house and spent the entire day outside =3 Then I had to write the end of the story and, you get it xD

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 24 March 2014 at 12:51 AM

Sooo... I guess I'm late. xD I'm just going to... Post a book summary I wrote to a book that doesn't exist. xD

~~~
The Castle of Glass

The Castle of Glass - A floating palace made by the most fearful of beings on the day of the dead: The Winter Solstice. Created entirely of enchanted glass, it is the mirror image of that of which it is around. It stands tall, with an uncountable amount of floors. Perhaps if you find yourself inside the glass castle, you will discover that you can see outside, but there is apparently no way to see inside. But somehow, somehow I have done the impossible. This place. This terrifying, beautiful, place is the home to the one and only. Satan. Him and his unlimited demonic slaves guard this place. It serves as a hideout for clever monsters and cursed ghouls, a safe haven for malignant diseases as well as lost souls. They say there is no such place. They say that Satan is underground, keeping guard over the dead. They say he took no part in the destruction of the world. But I know better. I have seen him, and I know exactly what he is capable of.

All I am attempting to do now is to write this information down. Maybe one day someone could find this sheet of paper.This sheet of paper that I have written so another being could attempt to stop this Apocalypse. Here I am, hiding in the Demon's home. I hear his servants coming after me. Sharp claws, jagged teeth, and bloodshot eyes in many monstrous forms. They know I'm here. I have found from experience that they can smell fear, so there is no way that I can stop them.

Dusten: He wants one thing- no, he needs it. Lorraineā€™s heart. All his life heā€™s been looked down upon for not being able to control the beast inside him. A disgrace to his own kind, heā€™s been treated terribly by other demons. Thereā€™s only one reason he hasn't been murdered by the others... And that is because he is the son of the almighty, the king, the ruler of all- Satan. If the others had ever known that Satan honestly didn't care about him, heā€™d have been done for. Never having been touched by a warm embrace, or having loving words whispered to him, he knows not how to love. Dusten has no remorse. Instead of seeing others as people, he only has targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, only victims and accomplices that end up as victims.. His heart is cold, nothing but a shriveled up organ.. Any type of warmth, joy, love or even compassion that he manages to show is more feigned than experienced, and always serves as an ulterior motive. There is one way he can control the monster hidden under his skin- and that is to follow the instructions found inside an ancient book inside the Castle of Glass. And every single step is nearly impossible for Dusten to follow....

ā€ In order to control the demon hidden in your soul, you must earn the love, trust and kiss of a demon hunter(ess) descended from other pure-blooded hunters. Once done, you must gouge out their heart in the light of the full moon and eat it raw. That night, the demon will burst out from its confines and roam around for 7 days and 7 nights. If you survive, then will you exert full control over the monster within.ā€

Lorraine. She has everything he needs.

Lorraine: For the first time, she was truly alone. She has nothing left after the demons over ran her city. Forcing herself to leave her father when he refused to allow her to hunt demons, she disappeared into the wild. There she found Vankeyla. And during that first night, that terribly long night in the wild, her kindness got left behind in the overgrown vines along with her faith and loyalty. Now she has nothing but her anger to fuel herself on her journey. Nothing can stand in her way. Nothing can stand in the way of someone that has nothing left to lose. So she will complete her task if itā€™s the last thing she will ever do.

And her mission? To find the Castle of Glass and to destroy any demon that gets in her way before she deals the final deadly blow on Satan. But thatā€™s not the only thing sheā€™s journeying for. Her curious soul demands answers to her questions. And Lorraine wonā€™t stop until she falls under the silver scythe of death, or is satiated by answers.

But answers aren't always what the questioner wants.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 24 March 2014 at 4:15 AM

@bunnyshadow
Plot twist: She falls for Dusten's daddy and they make him a little brother that melts the ice around his heart.

I'm late too but its becauseI wanna be the last to post (excuse to write more)

Mind you, my story is turning into quite the bloodbath.

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 24 March 2014 at 10:42 PM

@pegasasu I might have to drop out if I can't finish it. I'm trying but I just have zero time for Eggcave nowadays.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 25 March 2014 at 1:51 AM

@skittlejg @jupiter_hollow Wasn't it due like last week? XD

Oh gosh. Satan the pedophile.

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 25 March 2014 at 4:32 AM

@pegasasu I wonder if the second part ever finishes. It goes and goes on without time limitsā˜¹ļø

Female
1,877 posts

aizel • 25 March 2014 at 4:46 AM

@kiryko Hey now, don't judge. You'd give us more time too if you knew what we were writing. XD I think mine encompasses about... 4 posts?

@skittlejg *pets head* I'm not nearly finished either xD I keep adding more and more. ^^"

@bunnyshadow It was due on the 19th. We're almost a week late ^^" Yes, well, Satan likes Lolitas.

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 25 March 2014 at 5:25 AM

@aizel I do posted my work unfinished becouse there were rules and deadline. And that was the meaning if a contest: to post great story in time. That made feel anxious, interesting this competition. And now there no rules any more and this is not a competition any more. It looks like exams where teacher marks the best woks. I don"t want to offend anyboby -thet's only my poin of view. But the whole thing doesn"t gives that pleasure in participaring like before so I guess it's nothing for me to do there.
@pegasasu If you"ll like to I'll PM you the end of my stiry but not as entry, just for your curiosity -if that interesting to you of course.
Good luck everybody.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 25 March 2014 at 6:29 AM

@kiryko
This is Aizel's main. And you're telling me this why? Am I supposed to drop out or something? I don't really mind doing so. I have enough creatures to not care whether I win or not. I simply want to compete. It's a test run for my skills.

@skittlejg I realized I'm way too prideful for my own good. XD