[ CLOSED ] WRITING Contest! *Win IMMORTAL Old LE's!*

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
598 posts

jayjay1 • 14 February 2014 at 9:38 AM

@pegasasu was there supposed to be a theme? Crap I'm sorry I could wrote a new story I thought we could choose pur own themes and just write it like that.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 14 February 2014 at 9:42 AM

@jayjay1

Hmm, theme doesn't seem like a popular idea. Taking away the theme thing. 😊

423 posts

fizzlefruit • 14 February 2014 at 9:43 AM

@pegasasu ok

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 14 February 2014 at 9:44 AM

@fizzlefruit @jayjay1

But, if you'd like me to assign you a theme, I'll be happy to. 😋

423 posts

fizzlefruit • 14 February 2014 at 9:45 AM

@pegasasu Ok,what theme?

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 14 February 2014 at 9:46 AM

@fizzlefruit

Will be announced when 15 people join 😃

423 posts

fizzlefruit • 14 February 2014 at 9:46 AM

@pegasasu Ok,thanks!

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 14 February 2014 at 11:39 AM

@pegasasu

I'd like to participate.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 14 February 2014 at 12:53 PM

@plague

Adding now!

Male
1,224 posts

takochu • 19 February 2014 at 11:19 AM

I would love to join!

Deleted • 19 February 2014 at 7:42 PM

@pegasasu May I join? 😃

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 22 February 2014 at 10:47 AM

@takochu @skyhealeroftheskies

Would love to have you guys!

TO EVERYONE:

Contest begins in one day!

[Entries close at 11:59:59 on 2/23, ECT.]

Male
1,224 posts

takochu • 22 February 2014 at 11:40 AM

@pegasasu
Where do we write them?

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 22 February 2014 at 11:42 AM

@takochu

You can submit them by posting them here, or sending them to me in a private message if you prefer. c:

Female
438 posts

satoshi818 • 22 February 2014 at 11:48 AM

@pegasasu

By entries, do you mean entering the contest or actual writing pieces?

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 22 February 2014 at 11:51 AM

@satoshi818

DON'T WORRY IT HASN'T STARTED YET ❤️

I mean like entries like people who want to join, oops. Gonna edit that post real quick so people don't get confused LOL--

@pjbuzzy @skittlejg @spiritkoi @whispers

Contest will be starting in one day! [ If you guys wanna help with pings that would be nice ;3 ]

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 22 February 2014 at 11:53 AM

@pegasasu Okay! I'll help with pings.

@choocalate
@starling
@arcticwonders
@_black3333_

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 22 February 2014 at 11:54 AM

Thank you @spiritkoi!

@lunacharm1037 @bunnyshadow @cutiecake @fizzlefruit

The contest will begin in ONE day! 😃

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 22 February 2014 at 12:14 PM

@pegasasu

Is there a theme or just write about whatever we choose? It would be harder for you, I think if we all wrote about different stuff since different topics might all have excellent stories. Well please let me know 😃

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 22 February 2014 at 1:12 PM

@pegasasu Can I join?

423 posts

fizzlefruit • 22 February 2014 at 5:27 PM

@pegasasu Okay will be there

Deleted • 22 February 2014 at 6:45 PM

@Pegasasu

May I join?

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 23 February 2014 at 12:30 PM

[ Entries are now CLOSED. Please see the first post for Round One's details, or refer to this post. ]

@lunacharm1037

Nope, no theme! 😃 The final round will have a theme, but for the first two, there will be no theme.

@kiryko @starling

Yep, you guys may join! Adding to the list now.

@jayjay1 @plague

The contest begins today!

---

[ ROUND ONE ]
- Must be a short story. No poems will be accepted.
- There is no mandatory theme.
- Entries are due by Wednesday, March 5th, ending at 11:59:59 PM ECT. Because of time zone differences, I recommend you try to get your entry in early!
- Submit your entries by posting them on this thread, or PM me. 😊
- Seven people will be eliminated after Round One!
- Good luck!

423 posts

fizzlefruit • 23 February 2014 at 9:56 PM

@pegasasu

Kitties: As Cerdas the cat stood up he knew it would be a terrible day. Every day since Loko the dog showed up his life had been miserable…..Cerdas thought, why can’t dogs live on Jupiter? He didn’t like dogs at all, they were big, messy, slobs, throwing their tongues out everywhere, drooling. But, his owners adored the ugly mutt. Otherwise, cats were very clean creatures, they were good companions too.

Cerdas didn't feel energetic anytime, only in the mornings. He went outside to taste the morning air when a furry, brown, ball hurdled toward him. At first, he froze, and then small claws started raking his shoulder. He felt like the small warrior gave up but he didn't, the small fur ball started biting his ears .Cerdas ran as the small warrior clung to his back, and then he started shaking. A few moments later the small warrior shook off and fell to the ground with a thud.

Cerdas slowly and carefully stalked over to the small, brown shape. It had 2 small ears and small claws, also a bush tail the looked very luxurious. Suddenly, small eyes began to open, and Cerdas stepped back. The mysterious being‘s nose began to twitch, small arms began to move. Suddenly every part of the small creature’s body came alive, and the small creature climbed to the roof and glided to the next tree.
Every day after that Cerdas had to patrol his backyard. Most of the times found nothing. But one time he had found more of those brown squirrels, jumping and climbing from tree to tree. He had found out those strange creatures were squirrels after he thought about it over night. Also, he had found another cat that had a sleek white coat; she had also hated the brown squirrels.Everyday,Cerdas and the sleek,white cat would explore together

Female
438 posts

satoshi818 • 24 February 2014 at 4:23 PM

@pegasasu

Can I PM it to you?

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 24 February 2014 at 7:40 PM

@pegasasu

The Tea Party

One lazy Sunday afternoon with nothing to do, I decided to have a tea
party and invited some friends over. I placed a beautiful tablecloth over the table and set it with my best china cups,saucers and small desert plates. Matching sugar bowl and cream dispenser as well.
I had invited Ted, Maryna, Bri and Celest and wanted everything to be perfect when my guests arrived. While the tea brewed we chatted and when it was ready, I showed them to their seats around the table. I poured the tea and placed a plate of chocolate chip and Mint cookies on the table within reach of all of us. While we ate Ted, the jokester, told us funny stories and a few jokes and had us all laughing. We caught up on all the latest news since we had last seen each other We had a second cup of tea and by then it was getting late.I was bidding my guests farewell when
my mother called upstairs just then and said it was time for dinner. I put Ted my teddy bear, Celest my kitty, and Maryna my bunny on my bed and put Bri on her shelf with the other dolls. Then I went downstairs to dinner.

102 posts

gerf • 24 February 2014 at 10:35 PM

I want to join!! I like writing stories very very very much!!! I like to write Hawaiian Stories since they had the only monarchy in u.s!!! I learned this in my class today! @pegasus

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 24 February 2014 at 11:30 PM

@pegasasu is this still open? If so, I'd LOVE to join! 😊

3,399 posts

bun • 24 February 2014 at 11:36 PM

@pegasasu
Razaka strained his willpower, using a strength he has never used before.

He had been able to formulate and contemplate thoughts for a very long time. His reasoning was that thinking itself was his sole purpose, he was made to do this exactly this. He hadn't really thought about much, however. There was not much to think about. Just an empty, black hole, with nothing to fill it. Razaka knew there was something that ought to go into that black nothingness, it was on the tip of his tongue, but he could not figure it out.

But one day something strange happened. Razaka imagined what it would be like to... Be something. Razaka was not a material being, he could not be seen or heard, nor could he emit sounds, or see anything himself. He was simply a soul, drifting through space, although he did not know that. How he was able to think about something solid when he had never seen or felt something solid, when he was not even solid himself, was truly a miracle. It was not possible. Yet there it was, this seed of being something, planted into his head. Razaka knew was something special, for never before had he thought of such a perplexing idea. And so from this thought, he kept dreaming and thinking, until one day, the unexplainable happened. Razaka actually felt something. Not in his mind, but instead, some part of him had felt cold. As if chilled by the soft morning breeze. He pushed and pushed, exerting his mind as much as possible, forcing himself to become something, and become something he did.

Around him was no longer an empty blankness, but instead a darkness. Not the black nothingness of the mind, where there is nothing to see and nothing to feel, instead Razaka saw a black landscape in front of him, void of anything but himself, and yet it was still better than being trapped inside his mind. Exuberant, be whirled around and around and discovered.. He could move, feel, see, think, talk. He examined himself, and without quite meaning to think it, he found a word to describe his newly found form: A dragon. From his back extended two large wings, propelling him through the space. His long tail lashed out behind him as he moved. His powerful legs and arms, with long claws on each end, slashed through the air. And when he opened his mouth and breathed out in astonishment, he found that it emitted a jet of blue flame, twisting and turning, lighting up the dark.

And when he thought about the term "the dark", he found himself wishing for something to light it up, just as his fire had done. And so, in his mind, he imagined a star, bright and twinkling, and found that it had miraculously formed. Ahead of him was a shining white dot amid the space, the star he had imagined. He approached it, and with a smile on his face, thought of his new found power. He could imagine anything he wanted, and it would be real.

Razaka, pitying the many others who he believed shared the same fate as he had, willed them to become real. They took on the forms of dragons, each with a slightly different shades, shapes, and sizes. Among them were others like Razaka, though not as powerful, beings who could create the stars. Others were specific elements, like water, fire, and earth, and together they expanded and created. Razaka had the solitary power to create something in one whole burst of energy, and while the others worked together to form one planet, Razaka himself created planets by himself. And so the universe was formed, planet by planet, until finally Razaka deemed that it was enough. Each dragon retreated to their own realms, the water elementals watching over the lakes and great oceans, the earth elementals watching over the forests, and so on. The star dragons chose their favorite planet and stayed, content to enjoy and even join the life on that planet until it was extinguished, and then moving to another. Only Razaka stayed in space, watching. As the solitary dragon with the power to destroy whole planets, Razaka's duty was to keep the universe in balance.

Ew god that's so bad. o3o;

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 25 February 2014 at 6:24 PM

@fizzlefruit @_black3333_ @lunacharm1037

Wonderful entries! Will that be all that you're submitting, or are there more parts to your works?

@satoshi818

Yes, entries can be PM'd. ^^

@nenielsen @gerf

Errr, well, the title says the contest is [ CLOSED ], sorry. :c