So You Think You Can WRITE?

in General

2,403 posts

evolutary • 22 August 2011 at 4:14 AM

@smilies There is going to be an elimination round? O.o You read my story, right? (I'm not that good at story writing, as you can see xD)

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 August 2011 at 4:25 AM

@zhachai Ok...
@evolutary Yeah, read it 😊

Female
277 posts

zhachai • 22 August 2011 at 4:26 AM

@smilies
well there is still a whole to go 😊
Will post my entry soon 😃

2,403 posts

evolutary • 22 August 2011 at 4:26 AM

@smilies You know how they said that Forum Games posts don't count? Didn't you used to have around 6k (unless it was someone else, but I do have horrible memory).

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 August 2011 at 4:28 AM

@evolutary Nah, I had only about 5 something. I'm not so big on the forum games, Imma the RP star! 😉

2,403 posts

evolutary • 22 August 2011 at 4:28 AM

@smilies It must have been someone else then xD

Edit: Your onny is the second creature I've seen to be level 11111 O.o

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 August 2011 at 4:31 AM

@evolutary Dunno, but @redfire77 had A LOT more O_o

2,403 posts

evolutary • 22 August 2011 at 4:33 AM

@smilies -goes to check- No, you have about 1000 more xD

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 August 2011 at 4:53 AM

@evolutary HAD 😋

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 22 August 2011 at 7:15 AM

@smilies
Awww ☹️ No poetry
My best subject...wait change that to songwriting XD

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 22 August 2011 at 10:31 AM

@smilies I used to have like 5700 😋 and @thepells4 had a lot too. DX

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 9:00 PM

<strong><a href="http://www.bestdigitalsale.com/inspector-exp-p-7.html"> buy cheap inspector exp</a></strong>
<br><br><a href="http://cape-town-guest-houses.com/author/ashlisalge"> Other About DX-1, Monitor 4, The Radalert 100 Digital, The Inspector Digital, Prospector, Detector, Inspector EXP , Replacement Probe, GeigerGraph Software, Radiation Network Software, Masks Gas, B.B. Gas Mask, F blog </a><br><br><a href="http://www.appmakr.com/hiring/"> About bestdigitalsale.com blog </a>

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 23 August 2011 at 9:11 PM

May I join? Can it be humerous? I had a really odd and funny story in mind....

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 1:57 AM

Tera big terrorist mysterious</span></div>

<div class="mrcenter">
<div class="mrctit"><h2 class="style9">Tera NEWS & EVENTS</h2></div>

<div class="padding10">&nbsp;
<div class="tit">
<div class="titbg"><h1 class="style8">Tera,big,terrorist,mysterious</h1></div>
<div class="padding15"><div class="padding15"><span class="style13">
<div id="k_search">&lt;form name="form1" method="get" action="search.asp" class="k_form"&gt;&lt;p>&lt;input type="text" name="query" value="Tera big terrorist mysterious" maxlength="100" class="k_in3"/&lt;br><br><a href="http://gowforum.com/pg/blog/owner/natividadwesch"> Other About blog </a><br><br><a href="http://www.murmanout.ru/users/gingerbohnker"> About teragoldnow.com blog </a>

Gender Fluid
297 posts

fate • 25 August 2011 at 2:07 AM

@Smilies

May I enter? C:

9,386 posts

smilies • 25 August 2011 at 3:14 AM

@randomkitty17
@fate
Sure! 😃

Gender Fluid
297 posts

fate • 25 August 2011 at 3:16 AM

@Smilies

Yay! - Wait, your birthday is September 8th?
/Le gasp
Mine's September 9th
xD

9,386 posts

smilies • 25 August 2011 at 3:21 AM

@fate ... It must be fate xD
My onny is called Fate, BTW xD

Gender Fluid
297 posts

fate • 25 August 2011 at 3:26 AM

@Smilies

o.o
I was wanting to get the name Fate for one of my creatures and found it was taken already.
xD

EDIT: I must be getting tired. I just tagged myself in this. xD

9,386 posts

smilies • 25 August 2011 at 3:28 AM

@fate 😈 MINE xD

I'm very tired too. I just baked 48 chocolate chip and vanilla muffins 😱

Gender Fluid
297 posts

fate • 25 August 2011 at 3:31 AM

@Smilies

...Pfft. I'm all yours 😋
Haha xD

o.o
-Grabby hands-
Me want nom nom!

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 4:07 PM

@smilies hey, i never answered ur post back about joining, of course id love too, iv been thinking of a story all this time and havent responded D: Its hard to think of a story that you can squeeze into 5 posts XP

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 25 August 2011 at 4:17 PM

@smiles
May I join?

The Hunted Forest (Warrior story..my own)

Prologue (middle of story, but in begging.)

"Not Redstar, Wait!" jayfur called. Jayfur ran faster. But still coudn't catch up to Redstar. "No! I cant! I have to find Bloodkit!" Redstar growled. Jayfur stopped. Redstar isn't blind! How can Redstar know where he's going?
Redstar ran fatser into the forest. It was getting darker.......and darker......and darker...

End of Prologe

Jayfur is a blind cat. His fur is gray.
Redstar is leader of FireClan. Not blind. Dark ginger (red) spots on his ears, feet, tail, and paws. Former Leader of FireClan *He's alive in this book.*

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 August 2011 at 6:33 PM

*clears throat* And here, is my amazingly weird story.

The Last Cat.

I once had a very strange cat, who was born with opposable thumbs. It was really weird, and he freaked people out whenever they saw him. I thought it was pretty cool, he could open doors and stuff, so I just went with it.
Worst decision of my life.
One day, after a long day of school, I was looking forward to lounging on the couch and watching TV. I walked into my apartment and flicked the light switch up. The lights didn't turn on. "Darn...I knew I needed to buy new lightbulbs." I grumbled to myself. I walked into the kitchen and got my flashlight. "Kitty? Here, kitty kitty..." I called. There was a crash, like a vase breaking, that sounded like it was from my bedroom. I slowly made my way down the hall. "Kitty..ki..tty..?" I called as I opened the door to my room. There was a hiss. I tried to turn on my flashlight, even though I didn't want to see what was in the darkness. A faint glow illuminated my bed. Then, there was another hiss, the lights went out, and I fell unconscious.

Strange...I dreamed of Lady Gaga's Born This Way with a guy in a Spongebob costume. And I was out of milk. I really need to go shopping.

I woke up tied to a chair. The room was dark, except for a lamp on the table next to me. The door opened and there was the sound of shoes slowly and menecingly approaching me...I might need a change of pants...

(cont.)

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 25 August 2011 at 6:55 PM

@randomkitty17

~

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 August 2011 at 7:37 PM

Suddenly, the figure stepped into the light. "Meow....." My cat stood there in a suit with a smug grin. "What do you want, Mr. Snuggles?!" I shouted. My cat slapped me. "Meow meow meow, MEOW." My cat pulled a poster from his suit pocket. It was an advertisement for tuna. "I told you, I need to go shopping!" I yelled, and tried to free myself from the ropes. The cat made a noise that sounded like a chuckle, and then it showed me the back of the poster. It was a picture of the world with my cats face on it. "OBEY SNUGGLES. GIVE SNUGGLES TUNA." The poster read in a bold font. "Never!" I screamed and struggled against the ropes. "Meow meow meow!" My cat chuckled. "You don't need to say that about my mom! Lemme go!" I hissed. "Meow! Meow meow meow..." My cat said and pulled out....a giant spoon! "NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. Just as the cat was about to bring the spoon down onto my head, the door burst open.

(cont.)

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 25 August 2011 at 7:38 PM

@randomkitty17

~

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 25 August 2011 at 7:39 PM

@smilies so do I pm you or post here? 😱

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 August 2011 at 7:41 PM

"I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way..." Lady Gaga and the man in the Spongebob costume walked in with giant sporks! They slapped the cat with the eating utensils and untied me. "We gotta get outta here." The Spongebob guy said in a nasally voice. Lady Gaga gave me a jetpack and we flew out of the warehouse I was trapped in. Later, they awarded me for finding one of the worst criminals in the world, Von Snuggles. I was accepted into C.R.A.P., The Controlled and Renowed Army of Pretzels. I never saw Von Snuggles again. this is Catcher Nama, signing off...
"Catcher, what did I tell you about staying up past bed-time? It makes you hallucinate! And you didn't take your meds!" Geez, mom, I'm fine! Shut up! "Don't you talk that way to me! No more miniskirts for a month!" What the...shut up! (..I.I don't even wear those anymore!..) "Bed Catcher!" Okay, okay, geez, fine. Come on, Spongebob guy... "Worst sleepover ever."

9,386 posts

smilies • 26 August 2011 at 12:03 AM

@randomkitty17 LOLOLOLOLOL xD
@redfire77 Post here 😉