SO SO SO Sorry for doing this! But its driving me MAD TT^TT

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 12:21 PM

@icicle_9510

You posted it more xD Lol!

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 10 September 2011 at 12:25 PM

@icicle_9510
@chloekins

It's a bot. I don't think they'll even bother to read it.

And they seem to be posting in 10-12 minute intervals yesterday...

Didn't you notice that they were posting in threads that are getting a lot of atention?
Maybe we should keep inside of the blog instead? o_O

*does not know what to do*

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 12:28 PM

GOSH DANG! I SWEAR THEY JUST DID THAT TO SPITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 10 September 2011 at 12:30 PM

@Icicle_9510 I just read your big long post... *gives you a Tween hi-five* xD
Hopefully Ian will delete these people. He can also ban the whole IP address...

I can't believe these stupid bots are still at it. ._. They drove me insane last night.

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 12:52 PM

@presleytren

Don't be hatin because all you CAN write is SPAMπŸ˜‹ Btw- This topic died out TWO Days ago, so not many people will be comin here to see it;)

ADIOS! Yo peeps, dont post here, let the Spam bot waste away.....

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 10 September 2011 at 2:15 PM

ONE OF THE BOTS WAS DELETED!!!

NEWS FLASH

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 5:55 PM

SHUT-IT DUMB SPAMMER BOT

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 3:56 PM

@smilies What's the topic of the 2nd round? Bots deleted our comments. Darn. And I still need to write another story!πŸ˜±πŸ˜‹ XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 13 September 2011 at 4:19 PM

@choocalate First page.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 13 September 2011 at 4:22 PM

@smilies
when does the story have to be posted by?

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 4:22 PM

@smilies NEW STORY! XD Foreign Forensic.

"Hey, James, off for another day at the sight?" Brad asked his voice scragly and hoarse.
"Oh yeah, they found so many bones there." James replied rolling his eyes.
"You think they're dino bones?" Brad replied.
"Haha, I wish. They look too small, probably animal bones." Brad heard James laugh rudely.
"Ah, well anyways, good luck, and goodbye." I hear Brad say as he turns leaving.
"Goodbye Brad."
James quickly packed his briefcase, and walked out of the office to his car. He breathed a heavy sigh. "I have no clues what those bones are from, only a few have been found so far. They're actually very small, could be fish bones for all I could know! Don't they know I'm just an archaeologist!? Send a Forensic Anthropologist!" The lonely old man started his car, and began to drive to the site. It was an old and wild place, overgrown weeds, a dingy lake, and a dirty circle where a bunch of small bones were found. Once there, James stopped his car, and got out. He breathed in the musty air, and quickly started to stumble his way through the jungle of weeds. Once through (with a few dead yellow and brown weeds in his hair) James pushed through to the clearing. Still the same dirt. he muttered something vile under his breath, and began to get to work.
"Stupid office, don't know what they expect of me nowadays! I swear one more pointless call like this and I'm DONE! I should start to think of retirement anyway! Huh, what's this?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 13 September 2011 at 4:23 PM

@lily- It was gonna be friday, but let's make it monday 😸

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 September 2011 at 4:23 PM

@smiles may I write a different story? I really don't like the other one, I hate mushy crap like that TT^TT

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 4:23 PM

In James' palm was a larger bone, bigger from the rest. In his rapid mutterings, he'd begun to dig deeper. "Oh my word, t-these are!?" He quickly stopped muttering, and began to dig franticly.
The bone was human. As he dug deeper, more bones of more shapes and sizes began to emerge. All human. Once he could find no more, James stopped digging, and laid the bones in front of him. 'A complete human skeleton...' he thought grimly.
He picked up the human skull and gasped, almost dropping it. Numerous cracks and deep gashes marred the dirt bone. Whoever did this did it intentionally. Nothing else could've made the scars but an object held by human hands. James carefully examined all the bones. More vicious and jagged cuts. He picked through them all, until once again he held the human skull. When he finally spoke, he spoke in a soft whisper, barely audible.
"Oh my, how could someone do this? And who?"

"Me....." I hear a familiar hoarse voice whisper in my ear.

Like it?

9,386 posts

smilies • 13 September 2011 at 4:27 PM

@randomkitty17 Sure 😊

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 13 September 2011 at 4:27 PM

@smilies
Yay! I get an extra few days to make my story as perfect as possible or to think of a new and better idea to base my story on. Thanks😊

*Gets into thinking mode on how to make the story better and starts staring into outer space*

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 13 September 2011 at 4:27 PM

YOU'RE KIDDING ME, RIGHT?!?! *report*

9,386 posts

smilies • 13 September 2011 at 4:28 PM

YAY~! First Spam Bot report >_<

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 4:29 PM

Spam bot reported! XD

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 13 September 2011 at 4:33 PM

No! not another one.

In the morning the spam bot reports weren't gone on this forum so I reported them and now there's another one?
*sighs* These bots will not stop will they?

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 September 2011 at 4:34 PM

Jumped on the bandwagon and reported 'em XD

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 4:38 PM

Alright, thanks!😊

I pushed my hair back behind my ear, because it had fallen back into my eyes. I tried to stop myself from crying, but I couldn't. A tear ran down my cheek as I held back my sobs. Hysteria. I wiped away my tears and looked into the river as my hair fell into my face... again. I buried my face in my hands and let it all out. When I opened my eyes again, the scene in front of me was gone, replaced by a muddy pool of water. My clothes were tattered, my hair was a mess, and I was alone in a back alley of my Province. Smoke drifted in the sky, turning everything gray. Only Matt had been out of the wall. Matt. I wanted to shut out the ringing in my ears as the old clock tower struck 5 o clock. Curfew. Now, Marchers would come into the Province. They would kill anybody found out on the streets after curfew. What did I care? I clutched my knees and rocked back and forth, putting a picture of Matt in my mind. One week ago, he left me. I wasn't even sure if he was alive. The last words he said to me...

"Matt, why do you have to go?" "I have to, Katie. I can't tell you why." His dark hair hid his eyes, but he was frowning. "I promise, if I can make it, I'll always come back for you. You know I will." He said, brushing the hair out of my eyes.

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 4:38 PM

@smilies I'm just thinking up another story, I have one so far, but I like to write at least two or threes stories, and then decide which I'm going to use;)

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 7:54 PM

"But I don't want you to go." I whispered. I couldn't meet his intense stare, so I looked down. Matt drew away from me, his pain reflecting in his eyes. "Why? Just so you can hurt me again?" He asked, his voice turning icy. "No, Matt, it's not like that..." I tried to explain quickly. "Katie!" He yelled. "I don't want to be rejected again! I've been orphaned, pushed out of families, but then I met you. I thought you were different from all the rest." He glared at me. "I thought you WANTED me!" "Matt, I do! I do want you! Matt, please! Don't go..." My voice trailed off as I watched him run away through the stone walls.

I was only vaguely aware of the Marchers carrying me to the gallows. I simply didn't care. Everything had left me. Just like everything had left Matt, but It was worse for him. I couldn't be bothered to care as they tightened the noose around my neck. My last thoughts were that I was simply, utterly, painfully, alone.

Done. Like? Not my best story, but I didn't want to completely change the storyline πŸ˜‰ @smilies