So You Think You Can WRITE?

in General

9,386 posts

smilies • 6 September 2011 at 3:44 PM

@bluegirl80 And it will have a smaller limit. The best writers can say everything using the least amounts of words 😈

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 3:44 PM

@smilies I know. D= Whats the topic.....?

9,386 posts

smilies • 6 September 2011 at 3:45 PM

@bluegirl80 No way not telling X)

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 3:46 PM

@smilies D= Buh.... How long will we have to write it...? I NEED TIMES! XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 6 September 2011 at 3:48 PM

@bluegirl80 Not long.... X) One week.

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 3:49 PM

@smilies .... //Dies// .... D=

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 6 September 2011 at 3:51 PM

@smilies
I've got two stories to go with but I'm not sure which to pick. One is based on the Bunthoff, which is description information based and the other is a scary haunted type (Though I'm thinking it may be too scary, if I do this one I might change it slightly to make it less scary). I don't mind doing either, but I'm not sure which to pick, I thought maybe I would enter the one you would want to know about the most.

9,386 posts

smilies • 6 September 2011 at 3:51 PM

@bluegirl80 I usually write everything in one sitting anyway X)

@lily- I'd go with the second but of course you can't use anything like that on round 2, unless that happens to be the theme.

CATCH ME LATER πŸ˜‰

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 3:52 PM

@smilies Yeah well ill think of one.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 6 September 2011 at 3:56 PM

@smilies
Ok thanks! Though I will most likely submit tomorrow. I don't have enough time to get it all submitted today.

Also I can't wait for the next round, even if I do or don't get submitted. The stories already submitted are great and I can't wait for more to be submitted so I can read them.

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 4:01 PM

@smilies very well😈 this shall be interesting😊 I WILL BEAT YOUR CHALLENGE!!!

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 7 September 2011 at 4:21 AM

@smilies
so tomorrow is the closing of the 'first round'?

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 September 2011 at 4:45 AM

@ayuzawa That's right 😊

2,403 posts

evolutary • 7 September 2011 at 4:56 AM

@smilies Tomorrow's your bday right? I've got school strike tomorrow so I don't have to go to school. 😸

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 September 2011 at 5:01 AM

@evolutary LU-CKY. Had a few of those last year. I get friday off though, teachers only πŸ˜‰

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 7 September 2011 at 5:20 AM

@evolutary
lol
same here
but then most of the class has already decided to finish literature for the techer's strike, but then a friend forgot to bring it back home.

Which means basically the whole class is using it as a day to complete homework... Which is seriously, sad, cos I wanna PLAY~

Male
210 posts

eternaleyes • 7 September 2011 at 5:23 AM

@smilies do I just pm you my story

Deleted • 7 September 2011 at 5:32 AM

@eternaleyes No, post it here.

Deleted • 7 September 2011 at 6:51 AM

@smilies HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
And now.....

Which authors got in?😊

Deleted • 7 September 2011 at 7:02 AM

@icicle_9510 Its tommorow. XD

Deleted • 7 September 2011 at 7:03 AM

@bluegirl80 oh yeah xD

DO YOU ALL SEE WHAT THE THOUGHT OF SCHOOL TODAY DOES TO MEH!?!?! D:

Deleted • 7 September 2011 at 7:04 AM

@icicle_9510 Good luck!!!!!!!

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 7 September 2011 at 7:28 AM

1 DAY LEFT! (minus 7 hours)

Female
277 posts

zhachai • 7 September 2011 at 7:46 AM

@smilies
my entry at last - got distracted by uni sorry!
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
. . .

When the sea winds roar and the ocean surges: heavy laden ships buck and groan against the angry tempest. Their sails flail and crack like the Boson's whip, making the seamen cringe. Sailors scramble to keep their ship's afloat and many a man is lost to the storm.

Storms like these make a man believe the very ocean herself would entomb them all. She is revealing her deepest, darkest depths to the growling sky and fearful eyes of man. She displays all her monsters. Those creatures one sees in nightmares; there, beneath her watery skirts they lie in wait. Lurking patiently, down where no man has ever gone: there one will discover nightmares. They wait for a day when her temper rages and her violence is unmatched, then when fear is already ripe within a man's heart, will they show themselves.

On days like those, it is rumoured that the Kranoch surfaces. A creature more terrible than the Grim Reaper, more wretched than the Grendal, the epitome of terror; people dare to say that the very devil himself shivers at the though of this creature.
It is said that the Kranoch infects your very soul, forever staining it with all the maladies of man.

Have you the courage to find out what is true and what is fiction? Do you dare to tempt fate and find the answer? Will you risk your soul to find out?

Is that the end...? I'll leave that up to you...

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 7 September 2011 at 3:17 PM

@smilies
Ok. Here's part one of 5 (It was 5 that we could do right?)

This isn?t a story that makes one happy or one smile. It isn?t a story that you would read to a child at bedtime. This is no fairytale. So you there. Yes you. Skip reading this story now if you know what is best for you. This is no joke. I mean it, only read on if you are brave enough?

I warned you not to read on, but I guess you?re not the type that listens to good advice, but I shall warn you one last time, for maybe this time you will do what is best for you. DO NOT READ ON!!!

This story is about the disaster that fell on 5 unfortunate friends, Max, Danielle, Ronald, Hailey and Chris, each doomed with a worse fate than the other. Just like you the reader, they were unfortunate enough not to follow the advice of their parents who told them day in and day out not to go into the forest for it was full of unknown dangers as whoever went in never came out. But as they were curious and exceptionally mischievous, one day they dared each other to stay there for a whole night. The next night they fooled their parents that they were asleep and together with their camping bags all packed, they went into the forest on their bikes, unseen by anyone in the town. Danielle and Hailey had fist been reluctant to accept the dare that they were given, but when the boys started accusing them that they could not take a dare just because they were girls, they couldn?t take and accepted the challenge.

Deleted • 7 September 2011 at 3:19 PM

@lily- Bump so you can post^^

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 7 September 2011 at 3:25 PM

As soon as each entered the forest a creepy silence had fallen and all of them felt a chill go up their spine and the temperature getting lower. They were all terrified and could feel a huge lump in the pit of their stomach, but each of them did not want the others think that they were a coward, so they did not utter a word of turning back to go home. Instead Chris started bragging about how peaceful the forest was and that there was nothing to be afraid of. Just as he had started the rest also continued to brag on, but they only did so in order to break the creepy silence that had fallen.

As they went deeper into the forest they found and an abandoned ghost town. They finally decided that it was time for them to take a rest and go to sleep and they thought they couldn?t find a better place then this to do so. Also they thought that where they were was enough of a distance away from their town, for they did need to go back in the morning and they did not want to go too far in case they forgot the way back. Little did they know?

After a restless sleep in one of the abandoned huts Danielle had woken up first and decided to wake up the rest as she did not want to stay in the forest for a minute longer. When they were all awake they went outside to see that they were in one of the huts that was in the middle of the ghost town, but they could have sworn that they picked the hut closest to the path that led back home.

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 September 2011 at 3:29 PM

@lily- Ooh. Cont.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 7 September 2011 at 3:32 PM

@smilies
You're going to have to wait a while I'm still writing it.

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 September 2011 at 3:34 PM

@lily- Gotta go πŸ˜‹