@smilies Mines called The Look of Hope.

9,386 posts

smilies • 27 August 2011 at 6:16 PM

@bluegirl80 Sure, changed.

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:17 PM

@smilies Thanks!

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:35 PM

@smilies why thank you^^ btw- mine's called ~*~Faded_Echoes' Memory~*~
Thanks for holding such an awesome contest!^^ not many people appreciate writing nowadaysπŸ˜‹

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:44 PM

Ehh. Deadline so far away! XD So many people will write good stories!

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 7:24 PM

@bluegirl80 i know right?😊 Ahh, makes me so happy to read all of these😸 I especially love the one lizardfeather wrote, and the Grim Reaper one❀️
May the best author win!!!^^

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 27 August 2011 at 7:26 PM

@icicle_9510 😱 I feel appreciated xD

Deleted • 28 August 2011 at 8:24 AM

@lizardfeather well, it really is an enchanting short story, i mean the descriptions basically shimmer themselves❀️ and the Grim Reaper story by evolutary is just ghastly good^^

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 28 August 2011 at 7:56 PM

9 DAYS LEFT!

I think

Deleted • 29 August 2011 at 1:06 PM

I feel dejected. πŸ˜‹ Nobody's commented on my story, but... "The truly powerful don't need to display their talents. Hers must be especially strong." How I love quotes from books. 😊� πŸ˜‰

Deleted • 31 August 2011 at 3:57 PM

@smilies Can you bring the deadline in? 😱

9,386 posts

smilies • 31 August 2011 at 4:21 PM

@bluegirl80 No πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 31 August 2011 at 4:22 PM

@smilies Lolz. What I get for asking.... πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 31 August 2011 at 4:26 PM

@choocolate, i didnt read all the stories X3 i just noticed those two so i commented on them^^"
//Edit// read yours!😱 it made me cry TTT^TTT emotional storylie, just emotional TTT^TTT

Deleted • 31 August 2011 at 4:30 PM

Drat. You foiled me. XD *quote quote!* Mwuhahahaha! I no longer feel dejected, though.πŸ˜‹ Btw, thank you @icicle_9510 πŸ˜‰ I love nice comments about my stories!😊

Deleted • 31 August 2011 at 5:31 PM

@choocolate well, i do to, as i wish to be an author one day, and when i see a story i enjoy, i can't help but comment^^

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 1 September 2011 at 3:59 PM

Can I join?
Pt. I
There was only blood. Blood all over my hands, blood on my clothes. What was it that I had done? The mutilated corpse was at my feet. The intestines were splayed throughout the room, and there was nothing but blood. I abhorred my doings for a moment, and then it was like a wave of purity washed over me, and this was... Egregious. It was flagrant, yet so INVIGORATING. I began to giggle like the sweet schoolgirl I should be, mirthfully dipping a hand into the pool of blood forming at my feet. I was about to smear the girl's blood all over the walls, but then that wave came over me again, and it suddenly seemed right to use the girl's hand. I went into my toolbox and pulled out a saw and began joyously cutting at my victim's hand. Once I had removed it, I dipped it into her blood. I saw that she was frowning, and I decided that it wasn't right for a victim of my pulchritudinous redecoration, and painted a red smile on her lips. I then smeared it on the plain white walls, creating letters with the incarnadine liquid that once gave life to the woman at my feet. The room looked so much better with more crimson, and the insides of the girl made such nice decoration.

"Liar, liar, pants on fire," I smiled to myself, finishing my painting with a picture of a flame. I reached into my tool box and pulled out nails and a hammer. This was my favorite part. I nailed her hand and arm stub to the wall, then nailed her feet. The room was finished.

Deleted • 1 September 2011 at 4:03 PM

@pegasu here's a space for you;)
*reads Pt. 1*
O.o its a bit gory! X3

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 2 September 2011 at 9:37 PM

@icicle_9510 Yuppp 😸
Pt. II
"Mummy, I'm home." I called, skipping inside. I had taken a shortcut to the house. I couldn't let anybody see me in my beautiful outfit, it wouldn't be right. They can't see my special surprise yet, it wouldn't be fair to the others. Blood dripped onto the white tile from my clothes, hair and hands. When I found Mum in her usual Sunday attire, I gave her a great hug. Blood soaked into her white shirt. I buried my face into her warm flannel.
"This one was the best, Mum. You should've seen how she begged and cried. It was just like Daddy described. Feeling the life drain from their bodies, it was so magical, I was so in control!" I exclaimed, twirling in a magnificent circle that splashed blood around the kitchen. Mum smiled.
"When we get your father out of prison, he'll be so proud. Next time you must record it. You're just so talented with this art, he won't believe how much you've grown! I remember your first time."
I loved hearing the praise. "I picked this one because she was a naughty, naughty girl. She lied to me, I know she did. Lying is a sin." I walked upstairs and stepped in the shower, watching the blood swirl down the drain. I remembered when that was my blood, when Daddy had showed me how to let pain take over. He told me that we needed to sacrifice ourselves for the Lord, and that our killings were his duty, we were angels sent to punish those who failed to obey the Lord. I grabbed a knife from my sink and carved a cross into my arm.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 3 September 2011 at 12:03 AM

@icicle_9510 Thank you!😊

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 3 September 2011 at 3:25 AM

5 DAYS LEFT! I think
HURRY UP AND ENTER! BEFORE YOU MISS OUT
I IS ADVERTISER
but no one even read my story......
*CRIES*

9,386 posts

smilies • 3 September 2011 at 5:01 AM

@Ayuzawa I've read it of course! I've been reading them all, it's great fun!

It doesn't mean anything if I don't comment on your story... I'm keeping the suspense up!!! 😊

Deleted • 5 September 2011 at 2:32 PM

3 More days. XD

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 5 September 2011 at 2:34 PM

Wow isa so soon 😱

9,386 posts

smilies • 5 September 2011 at 2:36 PM

Yup: remember- ELIMINATION ROUND 😊

Deleted • 5 September 2011 at 5:07 PM

@smilies woah, wait you mean theres more rounds!?!?! I have to write more stories?!?!?! Why didnt you tell me, i must create an awesomly incredible story!😱 The ones i have written in my boom right now are free writing, not my best works!!!!O.O

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 3:38 PM

@smilies Do we have to write more?

9,386 posts

smilies • 6 September 2011 at 3:41 PM

@icicle_9510
@bluegirl80
Yes, and it has to be on one particular theme! 😈

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 3:42 PM

@smilies D= XD Ah oh well. Ill make do.