~ * ~<3 Calling ALL immortalizers <3 ~ * ~

in General

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 7 February 2015 at 1:34 AM

Hey guys! ❤ī¸ Dream here 😊 I noticed a LOT of peeps really want the old eggcave back. ❤ī¸ Sooo.. Why type it if you aren't gonna do anything about it? Things will change. For better or for worse. XD I mean seriously, I'm not a big fan of these "revised" hearts, and I know many who don't like it too, but suck it up. All of Eggcave, especially the Mods have been trying their best to please us.

~ The thing about old eggcave we "want" to bring back:

Kindness.
... Socializing?
No trading whatsoever.

Most of these problems are solved. Except for trading, but who cares. Kindness. Is the most *important* thing here. We have a LOT of peeps who are kind. 😃 We just don't notice them.

So to bring back some kindness would be to help immortalize the coves in need of immortalizing. ❤ī¸ Like say, I just saw @kollais ' profile. ❤ī¸ I'm trying to immortalize her creats. 😸 Like @box 's profile. ❤ī¸ Trying to immortalize hers too. So see, we immortalizers, don't need to be PAID to be recognized, I mean, sure. Everyone likes profit. XD THAT'S why we have TRADE CENTERS! . - . If you don't want to trade your creatures, then don't trade. We don't rely on trading to make friends jeez. We aren't skanks. XD And there's socializing.

Okay. 😃 Getting to the point: In order to establish kindness in everyones hearts, this shall be a club for the immortalizers, to help those in need. ❤ī¸ I'm doing this because I'm quite tired of everyone begging, and asking for things our site doesn't need. I love the ideas of ... bringing the "old eggcave" back, but I think, I prefer us how we are today. ❤ī¸

SO. MERP. XD /// This is why I love essays. XD Just ranting my head off. XD ///

Pings I guess? 😸

@newlife
@immortalraven
@rashka

❤ī¸ Good luck fellow eggcavers! ❤ī¸

Topic closely related for us immortalizers to use:

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/53514/0#1230351

682 posts

werewolf • 7 February 2015 at 2:02 AM

@dream-within-a-dream
Really nice that your doing this 😸

Pings(sorry)
@emo_pattys
@dcmaster
@mastergemma

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 7 February 2015 at 2:04 AM

@werewolf Meh. ❤ī¸ Yeah, I guess so. 😊 I just felt bad for peeps like Kollais. D: And all of the others... </3

@raitonchidori

Male
682 posts

decay • 7 February 2015 at 2:16 AM

@dream-within-a-dream This is like perfect!! *O* Will try to help out as much as I can! ^~^

Pings:
@dugarjzlafreohr
@chloelove
@hellhound
@promise

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 7 February 2015 at 2:17 AM

@dcmaster Perfect...? I dunno. ❤ī¸ Felt bad for the others. ❤ī¸ Making a difference though right? 😃 ❤ī¸

Male
682 posts

decay • 7 February 2015 at 2:18 AM

@dream-within-a-dream
Yeah! ^~^ I hope we can immortalize these coves!! ^o^

682 posts

werewolf • 7 February 2015 at 2:18 AM

@dream-within-a-dream
Yeah it's sad when you have to go on hiatus and some of your creatures die. I hope kollais is ok though with whats happening there. I hate war.

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 7 February 2015 at 2:26 AM

@dcmaster YEAH! We sure can! ❤ī¸ I already had newlife's approval before I started creating the topic. 😸 ❤ī¸ We already have a lot users needing help. 😸 Currently immortalizing some peeps like pjbuzzy, hellhound, and box of course. 😸

@werewolf Yeah. ... ... //hate is a strong word/ XD ❤ī¸ I dislike it too. 😋 World peace you know? uggh.. I don't like much of the horrid things happening right now... /sigh/ Wish it'd be better in RL... >.<

682 posts

werewolf • 7 February 2015 at 2:28 AM

@dream-within-a-dream
I know but it's just so horrible with whats happening.

Male
682 posts

decay • 7 February 2015 at 2:30 AM

@dream-within-a-dream That means we're going to need a lot of people for this!! ^~^ We should start pinging!! 😃

Pings:
@wererage
@element
@poof
@brookie

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 7 February 2015 at 2:33 AM

@werewolf Yep. >.<

Male
682 posts

decay • 7 February 2015 at 2:49 AM

Pings:
@heather519
@hugh519
@fruitcake
@newlife

Female
220 posts

fruitcake • 7 February 2015 at 2:52 AM

@dream-within-a-dream
... but hey the hearts arent too bad ❤ī¸ (love you)

Ping Ping Ping
@mairbear
@frosted
@poof
@chapus2009

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 7 February 2015 at 2:57 AM

@dream-within-a-dream
I don't like the new profile image on the side, it weirded me out when i saw it
Count me in!

But please tell me more about ye olde eggcave! I joined in 2012 but never really did much in the forums so i kinda missed out on quite a lot.

///let's start making the chit chat forum more active!!

Deleted • 7 February 2015 at 2:58 AM

Meh I dont immortalize too 😋

Female
362 posts

heather519 • 7 February 2015 at 3:30 AM

@dream-within-a-dream
*dies* God your amazingly kind! >,< ❤ī¸â¤ī¸â¤ī¸ Im not the best at immortalizing but Ill try my best to help around ^^❤ī¸

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 7 February 2015 at 7:44 AM

@dream-within-a-dream

Sorry for my bad English, but I'll try to explain you how things are going here.
I'm fine now, if this could be considered fine.
We have electricity and cold water, gas. But we don't have heating, which is really bad, cause entire house don't have glass on windows. We've hammered them, but it's still not that good.
The worst thing is that we can't get out of the city, to live with relatives from peaceful city. Ukrainian government did passes, without them you can't go to peaceful territory. And requirements are really high - you should have real estate on peaceful territory or very close relatives (only mother/father, sister or brother), who live there. Without this you're just trapped here.
I'm sure, world news won't tell you about this.
We have relatives, but procedure of receiving of pass is difficult and long. It takes 10-20 days.
My family (I, my mother and little sister) now trying to get the pass. And we're lucky, if I had a brother up 18 years old or father low that 60 years, they won't let us go.

My creatures are on tim's and I'm trying to immortalize them, as well as dying coves, you can find on my profile. But any help is appreciated.

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 7 February 2015 at 9:19 AM

@dream-within-a-dream

hehe! i already do something like that! i have 217 creatures link to my immortalizing site and i got only 500k!!

and i'm immortalizing some abandonned creatures! ☚ī¸

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 7 February 2015 at 10:54 AM

I can't help right now, but I would love to later on.
@dream-within-a-dream

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 7 February 2015 at 11:48 AM

@dream-within-a-dream Hm, I'm not very online these days, but I guess I'll try to help immortalize a few accounts in need.

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 7 February 2015 at 1:37 PM

@mastergemma So you immortalize? 😸

@heather519 Okay!😃 ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸ /huggles/

@kollais Oh. >.< Jeez. I actually looked up what was going on there, and... >.< Yeah. Kind of hurt to see all of those people.. over there.. struggling. D: Well, I'll be trying my best! ❤ī¸ Because no peep should be going through this sort of stuff.

@element Fine with me! ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸ Thanks 😸 Do you know any immortalizers though? 😸

@chapus2009 Okay! 😃 Thanks chapus! ❤ī¸

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 7 February 2015 at 2:31 PM

@dream-within-a-dream
The person I know of was pinged already, but anyone can immortalize using this site: swle.yarold.eu

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 7 February 2015 at 2:33 PM

@element Right. 😸 ❤ī¸ I don't use yarolds, quite a pain, but P: Sometimes I do. 😸 ❤ī¸ Thanks though El!

@wererage
@birdboysplace
@savannahall
@sparkoftime

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 7 February 2015 at 2:37 PM

@dream-within-a-dream Yes! i try to immortalize dying coves all the time! and we have LOTS of kindness around on eggcave! and yes, i kinda did like the old hearts. but i like all the other new stuff! it looks cool to me in my opinion.

i'll help out too if you wanna message me 2/3 smaller coves, or 1 big one to feed everyday. 😊

and if anyone wants to try to help out mine i'll help out theirs! 😉

Ping - @emo_pattys

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 7 February 2015 at 2:38 PM

@dream-within-a-dream
Really? It's painless for me when I use snap links. Hope you find more immortalizers soon 😊

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 7 February 2015 at 2:40 PM

@savannahall Oh cool! ❤ī¸ Do you have a bunch of coves that are dying that you regularly feed? 😸 I might need them here: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/53514/0#1230339

@element Well. XD Just time consuming. P:

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 7 February 2015 at 2:43 PM

@dream-within-a-dream well, i help out people who ask me to help with dying coves and i finished off a few already so, the only one i have is the first ever Xiang. the person quit a while ago and i keep the pet on my wall for people to feed. 😊

this is her - http://eggcave.com/click/1410025 😸

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 7 February 2015 at 2:44 PM

@savannahall Oh okay. ❤ī¸ So just the Xiang then? 😸 I got her then. 😸 ❤ī¸ Easy. 😃 No need to feed her anymore! ❤ī¸ She just went into my immortalizing. XD ❤ī¸

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 7 February 2015 at 2:46 PM

@dream-within-a-dream Cool! i really would like to see her get immortal! i'll keep feeding her thougn so that way she get's done faster! and then when she's done i'll find a cove to do. if you have a few small ones i'll be happy to do them. or a big one. whichever's fine. 😸

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 7 February 2015 at 2:48 PM

@savannahall Okay! ❤ī¸ Most of the coves are in another Forum : Dying Coves if you could feed some, that'd be great. 😸 Start from the top then bottom, as I'm trying to revise the list. 😃