Sunlight Through Broken Glass

in Roleplaying

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 23 August 2011 at 10:02 PM

(NO LONGER ACCEPTING RPERS)

Ciao! This is a bit of a sci-fi, dark RP, so if you're into that kind of stuff, welcome! 😊 and I love that title so much ❤️
This is based off of a book I was writing, (maybe I'll continue it if I feel like it 😉)

Intro:

The City is all you've ever known. Maybe all you'll ever know. You would never leave the protective walls of The City,which is a giant fortress. If you do, the Umbra Res, vicious half-men half-beasts, will kill you.or at least that's what you've been taught. Your life is safe and secure, and you wouldn't ask for anything else. Until your life changes forever. The Umbra Res begin to appear more and more, until they could breach the city. You've been drafted into the Protectors, the soldiers who fight to keep the Umbra Res out of the city. This is almost certain death. Will you survive to save The City?

Form:

ATTENTION: NO LONGER ACCEPTING RPERS.

Name (Please include a last name.):
Appearance (PLEASE normal. No pink hair, or red eyes. This is a very sheltered city, there aren't colored contacts or hair dye.):
Personality (no insane weirdos, please. ._.):
Runner or Fighter? (is your character more suited for running fast or fighting back?):
Family:
Other (anything else you'd like to share?): --

Invitations:
@smilies
@trish
@redfire77
@taffy789

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 August 2011 at 10:12 PM

I'll join later.....On mai dsi now. ^^

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 August 2011 at 10:53 PM

Me too. I'm on my iPhone.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 23 August 2011 at 11:13 PM

@randomkitty17 arg. sorry I can't join. school+2 rps= DEAD DX

9,386 posts

smilies • 24 August 2011 at 12:05 AM

@randomkitty17 Ahaha, you know me. Can't resist an RP. But anyway, excuse: I haven't joined a Sci-fi yet! xD
I'm on my iPod= NO EXCUSE.
You should post your intro thing O_o

Name (Please include a last name.): Halo Celestare
Age (Minimum is 12, Maximum is 17.): 15
Appearance (PLEASE normal. No pink hair, or red eyes. This is a very sheltered city, there aren't colored contacts or hair dye.): That really beautiful dark brown you get when you are mixing paints but when it dries, it comes out black (fail) colored hair and light bluish gray eyes. Slim and tall and now i've got it into my head that she looks like that girl in Tomb Raider O_o
Personality (no insane weirdos, please. ._.): You know I hate these >_<
Runner or Fighter? (is your character more suited for running fast or fighting back?): Fighter 😉
Family: All Protectors, all dead now.
Other (anything else you'd like to share?): -- I have to see Tomb Raider now O_o

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 24 August 2011 at 12:10 AM

School Of Superheroes Is Still First Priority. 😊 Might not be TOO active on this roleplay....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Scarlet Passer
Appearance: Almost Waist-Long Bleached Blonde (meaning a very pale blonde), blue eyes, average height.

Personality: Crazy fun! Hard-worker, funny, sweet & nice, and....maybe a LITTLE ghetto sometimes... V.V Because she was a popular girl at school. 😋

Runner or Fighter?: Fighter. Though she'd maybe retreat in a life-or-death situation, only exception is for special reasons.
Family: Sister & Brother are kewwwwwl. Dad was a Protector that died, and his brother (Scarlet's uncle that lives with them) survived and passed on a special black case to Scarlet. Mother is a florist.
Other : I HOPE THIS IS OPTIONAL. 😋

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 August 2011 at 6:28 AM

@redfire77 it's okay, I understand, might have to close this up later if I don't have time....

Name: Annie Deirre
Appearance: Long brown hair. Pale blue eyes. Medium height. Petite figure.
Personality: Quiet and shy, she is very sweet and barely lashes out.
Runner or Fighter?: Running, but she can handle a knife.
Family: Mother is a researcher, father is a librarian. Only child.
Other: None 😋
Ehh, don't be surprised that I'm only on from 7:00 ECT to 9:00 ECT...School 😋 just wander around the city, kthxbai

9,386 posts

smilies • 24 August 2011 at 6:34 AM

@randomkitty Anna, Annie, and Annabell on the Superhero thread....
I don't even LIKE that name xD

3,562 posts

cafe • 24 August 2011 at 6:37 AM

Okay.. I'm in love with this.. May I join?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 August 2011 at 6:07 PM

Name : Dusk Alley (Named himself. XD)
Appearance : Black, short (Emo hair. XD) ,dark, black eyes, (But they are really sparkly. *_* Like how some people have really bright looking eyes? ^^) Long, pale white scars across his throat. Not really tall, but not short either...
Personality : Quiet (OF COURSE XD)
Runner or Fighter : Fighter. ^^ But he'll probley run away if he needs to.....
Family: None that he knows of.
Other : HE'S A MUTE. ^^ He carries around a notebook and a pencil to write things, and he also made up some hand signals.
(Ect, - Waving hands wildly in the air. THERE'S SOMETHING BEHIND YOU!! XD XD XD)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 August 2011 at 6:26 PM

@cafe of course! 😊

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 24 August 2011 at 6:44 PM

Name: Evy Roune
Age): 14
Appearance : straight brown hair that comes down to her shoulders, brown eyes, 5'1
Personality: loves wildlife, seems to drift off at times, and loves to talk when she gets an idea.
Runner or Fighter?: fighter
Family: her father works on a farm, mother died. <-- might edit this later 😋

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 August 2011 at 6:48 PM

@decks123456 the wildlife thing might not work, seeing as it's dangerous outside the city. Unless you meant animals. There isn't much open space. The city is smaller than I told you 😋

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 24 August 2011 at 6:50 PM

i meant lyke the animals and plants in the city 😋

unless squirrels and birds don't exist in this thing...

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 6:57 PM

Full Name: Aibileen Ross.
Appearance: Long black hair, dark skin. She's quite skinny but she has strong legs. Aibileen is always wearing some faded blue jeans with tank tops.
Personality: IQ around 150. Average. Not stupid, but not brainy either. Perfect example of a mood-changer. Also hates being chased, though it makes her run really, really fast.
Runner or Fighter: Runner.
Family: Lives with her grandparents, not sure what happened to her parents. Can't miss what you never had.
Other: Little tabby kitten named Ruby, with a white spot over her red eye. Ruby adores everything expect for other cats. She gets incredibly jealous of older cats.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 August 2011 at 6:59 PM

@decks123456 birds yes, maybe a couple squirrels. A few farm animals in pens. No deer or anything like that 😋 no fields either, but there are greenhouses and trees here and there. More trees on farms. (btw I'm bored to death. Open house, on my mom's phone :/ )

@skylark sure 😊 pets are fine, although later when you're in the Protectors, you can't keep it. PM me a sample of your writing?

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 7:06 PM

@randomkitty17
D8 i dun want to lose ruby! D: but. ok. sure! a sample of my writing? like.. what? 😋 (i'm not that bright, sorry!)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 August 2011 at 7:08 PM

@skylark well not necessarily lose, the kitty can stay with your grandparents 😊 it's a nasty world outside the walls! Do you have a passage from another role-play that you like?

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 7:11 PM

@randomkitty17 oh yay! 😃 it is a nasty world *shudders* 😋
probably! i'll get to it 😊

OMG THIS IS MY 100th POST 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 August 2011 at 7:16 PM

@skylark congratulations!

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 24 August 2011 at 7:22 PM

@randomkitty

is this going to be one of those- "join at the beginning only and you can't come in at the middle" kind of rps? how many people can join? i don't want it overcrowded...

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 August 2011 at 7:29 PM

Yes. It won't be that crowded 😉 at about eight people, regestrations close.

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 7:34 PM

@randomkitty17
why thank you! 😃

@decks123456
those kinds of rps are the best. seriously!
OMG a bomb was found under your SCHOOL!?!?!?!?!? 😱

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 August 2011 at 8:29 PM

@skylark nah, it was just an old shell from the civil war 😋 (we go to school together)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 August 2011 at 8:31 PM

@randomkitty17 - So, not explosive? XD

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 August 2011 at 8:38 PM

@taffy789 I don't think so. But they called hazmat anyway. XD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 August 2011 at 8:41 PM

@randomkitty17 - Weird... XD

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 8:44 PM

@randomkitty17
whoa, still pretty scary :S

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 August 2011 at 8:46 PM

@skylark don't you worry, the building was completely empty and under construction 😊 we are in a new building now.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 24 August 2011 at 8:53 PM

Sounds interesting, but I am on to many rps allready. Sorry.