what is your favourite video game?

in Entertainment

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 15 March 2015 at 1:39 PM

Like the title says what is your all time fav video game.

Okay it would be rude not to start with mine devil May cry would be mine especially 3

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 15 March 2015 at 1:52 PM

@cloud-n-bolts
I don't play video games much now, but when I used to it was Red Dead Redemption. Ah, I used to stay up all night playing that lol.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 15 March 2015 at 1:53 PM

@fakeworld I heard of that game but never played it so what is the game about. So if you don't play as much video games what are your hobbies then

47 posts

fluxycookeh • 15 March 2015 at 11:14 PM

@cloud-n-bolts
I have too many favorite games actually ^^'
So here's a list of a few that I've been playing a lot recently.
1. League of Legends 😃
2. Realm of the Mad God
3. Manyland
4. Osu
5. Far Cry 4
There were a few more, but I can't seem to remember them...

Female
106 posts

brenna_hogan • 16 March 2015 at 10:32 AM

@cloud-n-bolts

Well... Grand Theft Auto 5!

Female
14 posts

maevepanda • 19 March 2015 at 12:50 PM

@cloud-n-bolts
Well, I'm a big fan of a good storyline. Bioshock Infinite has the best and most mindblowing storyline I have ever played. Beside that, I love The Long Dark 😸

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 20 March 2015 at 12:00 PM

@fluxycookeh yeah far cry is amazing glad your a fan as well and thanks for writing on my wall

@brenna_hogan I never played the game but my best friend loves them. So what is it about then

@maevepanda have to agree with you story line is important and I also love bioshock it's really awesome it's just has a unique storyline

Female
704 posts

mlpnko159 • 20 March 2015 at 1:39 PM

@cloud-n-bolts

I just LOVE Skyrim! And maybe a little Assassin's Creed. I like games where you can do anything without restriction. For example, there isn't a specified path that one has to take to go somewhere.

Like in skyrim, you can go up a mountain by going on a designated path, or by jumping up the mountain rock to rock.

And in Assassin's Creed, you can go on top of buildings with spiderman-like skills. 😃

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 20 March 2015 at 1:45 PM

@mlpnko159 thanks for the reply. You are oppersite to me I like games where you have a destination where you have to go or have certain target. This is because I usually get annoyed if I can't find where to go.

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 20 March 2015 at 1:48 PM

im thoroughly obsessed with Call If Duty Modern Warfare 3 . Out of all my friends, im the ONLY girl who plays it 😋😊❤️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 March 2015 at 11:58 AM

@cclynn2855 thanks for the post. I know what you mean not a lot of females play games like that. I never played call of duty before but have played many other war games that are meant to be more male than female.

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 22 March 2015 at 12:03 PM

@cloud-n-bolts yeah its really fun 😊😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 March 2015 at 12:05 PM

@cclynn2855 I have to agree with you their. So what other games do you play then

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 22 March 2015 at 12:17 PM

@cloud-n-bolts - Well, I am an oldschooler - my favorite game of all time is Bubble Bobble for the NES. Best when played with two players, though!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 March 2015 at 12:22 PM

@thursdays_dove retro games are the best. I remember once when we was doing a gamer quiz at School and a image of bubble bobble came up little people in the class knew who it was expect the real old school gamers. It's quite a shame when retro games are started to be forgotten because In my opinion they are some amazing games.

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 22 March 2015 at 12:34 PM

@cloud-n-bolts - Well for me it helps that I was born in the 80's, so I grew up with games that are now oldschool. I think games were much harder back then, but to be honest, I don't play a lot of newer games. Oldschool Sonic the Hedgehog is another one of my faves. 😃

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 March 2015 at 12:39 PM

@thursdays_dove for me I play a variety of games and I have to agree old school games are a lot harder than up to date. For me I have grown up with my parents loving them games so I been brought up to love them. I used to play a lot of sonic but I brought one of the newer ones and completed it in two days so I was really disappointed whereas older are much harder to complete.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 26 March 2015 at 6:03 AM

I have a few games I love in no particular order~

Sm4sh
osu!
Terraria
The Blockheads
Super Mario 3D World and 3D Land~
Formerly Pokemon
Annnd Scribblenauts

others more.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 31 March 2015 at 2:23 PM

@nightmaremoon12 thanks for the message I have to agree Mario games are awesome and pokemon have some amazing games as well. I prefer the classic pokemon games but I also like some of the new as well. So what's your favourite pokemon game then

Female
567 posts

iv24 • 2 April 2015 at 4:05 PM

All Tomb Raider games. ❤️

Female
19 posts

oshawott1234 • 23 April 2015 at 9:16 PM

Kirby 64 the crystal shards

Female
134 posts

zinny • 23 April 2015 at 10:38 PM

Spyro Year of the Dragon

136 posts

moonburst • 16 May 2015 at 7:19 PM

@cloud-n-bolts

Tbh I really like Five Night's at Freddy's, even if it's pretty overrated and most of the fanbase is pretty... meh. I also like most Kirby and Legend of Zelda games (except for Canvas Curse, it's kind of frustrating that Kirby is so hard to control), and Eversion.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 17 May 2015 at 8:59 AM

@moonburst one of my close friends loves five nights at Freddy and every time I see him he's always got facts to tell me about the game

I also am a Hugh fan of Zelda for me majora's mask and ocarina of time have got to be the best

To be honest I completely forgot about making this forum so I was a little surprised people wrote

Female
599 posts

naked-snakes-box • 20 May 2015 at 7:41 AM

mine is mortal kombat
dead space
devil may cry
metal gear

and in no order

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 21 May 2015 at 2:32 PM

@fluxycookeh Yassss. League of Legends !

~~~

1. League of Legends
2. ArcheAge
3. Dota2
4. Tera
5. Heroes of the Storm
6. Counter-strike : Global Offensive
7. Hearthstone
8. Don't Starve
9. Killing Floor

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 23 May 2015 at 4:16 AM

@naked-snakes-box devil may cry is amazing and so is mk.

@bunnyshadow wow thats quite a lis. I can see you like a lot of games and are a gamer. So what is your favourite platform

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 28 May 2015 at 9:51 PM

minecraft, Portal one and two, The Sims three and four, Spore, TF2. Oh, what else? i like to watch my brother play Black Ops, Destiny, and Skyrim, and My dad play World Of Warcraft...

Five Nights At Freddy's One
Five Nights At Freddy's Two
Five Nights At Freddy's Three

😋

91 posts

jonghyun • 28 May 2015 at 9:53 PM

currently i am all up on destiny... love that game..

but at heart, i'll always love tetris the most haha

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 31 May 2015 at 2:59 PM

@teddy267 wow that is one five nights at Freddy' s fan so are you looking forward to the new one that is coming out. I also love the game spore it is a really amazing game

@jonghyun hello what is Destiny like I heard its a great game but I don't know much about it. Yeah Tetris a simple yet addictive it's just so fun