Quest for the Golden Locket~RP

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 15 September 2011 at 3:39 PM

lol ok @skylark posting again. XD XD pointless you're definitely not XP

She felt like she was watching the world through Peril's eyes. She could see her body but it wasn't hers. She had never known what she looked like from that angle and she thought to herself, "UGH, is that REALLY what I look like from the angle?"
it was a strange thought for someone in her situation but she didn't care. It was something that she needed, some humor into her life after all that had happened.

Instead of a steady white light that Alina had originally found very soothing it was pulsating from one single source, it was the woman Caliya. Not Caliya though, as Alina remembered her. This woman of course was still beautiful but there was something about her, some that made Alina's skin crawl. And all of a sudden as she/Peril blinked in a disturbing unison Alina turned her head back towards Caliya. Although this time it wasn't "her" head that was moving. She saw through Peril's eyes her own head turning towards herself.

((continued @tulip ))

Deleted • 15 September 2011 at 3:46 PM

((continued from @fluffy ))

((Caliya))
Caliya looked at her puzzled, wondering why she hadn't taken her hand. And then she knew why. Her disguise had been broken by some magic that she couldn't understand. It was the first time in centuries that she hadn't gotten what she had wanted. She was angry. very angry and snatched her hand back and slapped Alina.

((Alina))
Although she wasn't in her own body, she could still feel the strength of Caliya's slap. She was puzzled but then understood now why Caliya had done that. Because she now saw Caliya in with different eyes. She was no longer beautiful, in fact she was no longer a woman....

In her place was a monster, not exactly a monster like how they would describe it in movies. It was indescribably human but was definitely an abomination of the normal. Caliya's face and features were still beautiful and slightly human but they angled almost downwards like a cat's. Her eyes were also shaped like a cat's but instead of a warm green color they were bright yellow, like amber. Alina could see the hate emanating from them.

EDIT: continued @fluffy

3,490 posts

skylark • 15 September 2011 at 3:48 PM

@fluffy - Yes we are pointless(no offence)!
please keep going? ❤ī¸

Deleted • 15 September 2011 at 3:54 PM

continued from @tulip

((ALINA))
{Alina could see the hate emanating from them}
She could only describe them as waves, they were staring at her and immediately she felt uncomfortable. They were slanted and she saw Caliya's eyes narrow until they were almost slits, the dark black pupils continued dilating until all that Alina could see where two dark slits of black. Eyes that had no color, complete and utter emptiness. Caliya's body had morphed and that beautiful dress of silver that seemed to shape to her body that Alina had envied so had been torn into almost shreds was hanging loose on her body and had turned grey.

((CALIYA))
This was what I was afraid of when I lost my temper. I would immediately shape shift. and I couldn't understand why, I had always tried to keep my temper in check but there were some times where I would get too frustrated. This was definitely one of the those times. I knew Alina would definitely be no help to me, it was her phoenix that I wanted. Phoenix tears would keep me young looking young forever. It wasn't the tears exactly it was a reaction that my body had to them.

Deleted • 15 September 2011 at 3:58 PM

@fluffy continued sorry really long post @skylark I'm getting there XD

((CALIYA))
My grandfather had been searching for a phoenix to call his own, but it was said that they judge their new owners by the purity of their hearts and so ever since I heard that piece of information I knew that he would never be meant to have one. But ME though, I was smarter than him. There was virtually no purity in my soul as well. I didn't even have a soul, I had sacrificed it to become immortal and now I was dearly regretting the decision.
My magic was strong enough that I could be looking like a young, beautiful human being for a while about two to three hours and they would be capitivated by me. But as soon as I lost concentration I would either turn back into the old woman that I was turning into or the monster that I originally was.

I had heard that if you kill the owner the phoenix will cry three tears before they vanish in smoke to go and die off somewhere to find a new owner. That was all I needed. Three tears were enough to guarentee my youthfullness for life. I knew that was what I had to do and that was what I was going to do. A Phoenix, if I could stop it from leaving was also a wonderful gift for the Master....
I knew I had to get that phoenix at all costs.
I wouldn't be able to die, and I would be able to remain young..

((contined @fluffy ))

Deleted • 15 September 2011 at 4:31 PM

continued from @tulip

((ALINA))
I had heard every word of Caliya's plan as the thoughts had zoomed around her head. There was something sinister about her all along and if I had just listened to Peril I would have been able to figure it out. She mentioned something about bein immortal and I knew that I couldn't kill her. There were ways to injure anything that was immortal but I knew there was no way to kill something immortal until you reached the original origin of it's immortality. She had learned that from her mother who was actually some sort of magical being, although I never figured out what exactly, I didn't have the time to ask her.

((NARRATOR))
But there was no more time for any thought because Caliya had turned around and tried to snatch Peril away from Alina. She pulled her hand back just in time though. And instantly was disconnected from Peril's mind.

(continued @tulip sory XD)

Deleted • 15 September 2011 at 4:33 PM

@contued from @fluffy 😊

((ALINA))
My hand flew backwards and I could see Peril flapping backwards in shock, trying to keep his balance. I realized that I was seeing PERIL and I knew that I was back into my own body once again. I saw everything the way it was. No scary Caliya just the same beautiful woman that was standing next to me. Caliya took Peril just as I collapsed on the ground.

Everything went dark, I could still hear everything that was going around me, that's how I knew that Caliya took Peril. I couldn't talk but now my vision was coming back as I opened my eyes. I couldn't move at all though. I lay there on the ground helpless as I watched Caliya take Peril....

(I'm waiting to be rescued now XD)

((MYSELF))
Ok, now I'm done with my long thing and I've gtg to my homework. SORRY ABOUT THAT> OK bye bye XD Just continue. I'll probably be "frozen" until I come back online. SOrry about that.

3,490 posts

skylark • 15 September 2011 at 4:41 PM

O.O DX @FLUFFY! that was beautifully awful. D:
How're we gunna kil-err.. defeat an IMMORTAL person who is butt ugly though??? (no offence). )8 😋

Aibee ran into the stupid, evil tunnel from the opposing end, and magically got everyone to follow her. (Sorry for controlling, i hate doing it Dx) Aibee suddenly stopped, a couple of people tripping and mumbling complaints. "Wait, this can't be good..." she said out loud. "We need a plan, if ANYTHING happens at all.(this is when Alina realizes that the monster is.. well. A monster.) Come on, come, you brilliant plans!"

(this is where someone can say, like, a brilliant plan xD)

Deleted • 15 September 2011 at 5:05 PM

Alina could no longer feel Peril in her mind. She remember Aibee and how she had lost her Phoenix because she didn't have a place in her heart for hers at that time. Alina knew she loved Peril and would do almost anything to get him back though. And she realized that she was absolutely foolish to not take care of him while she could. She wanted to get him back But she knew that Caliya had already gone.

Alina's eyes traveled around the cave. There was no more light that would comfort her, not more beautiful Caliya to rest her eyes one. Even if Caliya had turned out to be evil, there was one thing that Alina couldn't deny. even when she was a monster, she was s till beautiful and even when she was faking her beauty she was still magnificent and all of a sudden Alina envied Caliya more than anything in the world right now and she couldn't stop the jealousy. She wanted to be Caliya and she wished she could be. She wanted to be as beautiful as she was or as graceful. But she knew she could never be that lovely and she hated herself for that.

Shaking her head of all those poisonous thoughts she focused her mind back onto trying to move again. She wasn't tied it, it was like Alina's body just didn't WANT to move. Even though she put every muscle in her brain to the task. She just couldn't do it. She just didn't know how. She xperienced no hunger and no fatigue. Just a numb coldness in her heart. Like all hope had dissappeared. ANd Alina lay there, paralyzed. Waiting to die

1,199 posts

glazzie • 16 September 2011 at 4:57 PM

Eclipse stopped beside Aibee and looked up after she almost made her own face plant. She was wearing a new dress, a beautiful ruffled dress with a salmon-pink color. She had on her gold belt and her black-beaded flats and her hair wals down in a golden head-band. When she almost tripped, she nearly screamed, for this dress she loved. She wanted to yell at Aibee, with her head steaming off, but she decided no because she was a friend. "I better wear my jeans next time." she thought.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 5:15 PM

@glazzie LOL why'd you wear a dress? LOL It sounds pretty though 😃

((ALINA))
It was impossible not to cry. Although she found some strength in her which made her not cry. Personally she though that it was just since she was paralyzed so that she couldn't move. It was sad really, she wanted to cry but she knew she just couldn't. She felt her vision blur and she felt moisture start to flow down her cheek.
She couldn't tell if they were tears or just her imagination because of course, she couldn't feel anything. Alina didn't understand why all the bad things were happening to her, but the most ironic part was that right when she was thinking that she buried her head into her hands.

((NARRATOR))
Of course to anyone that didn't know the story you probably would think it quite normal for someone feeling despair to bury their head in their hands, but to a girl who had been frozen, literally stiff for a long while there is nothing that is happier than the feeling that she could move again. And Alina relished to opportunity.

((ALINA)) She could fell her muscles loosening up and she could move her legs, arms, and neck very slightly. every time she tried to move them farther than where they could go, she could feel almost like a ripping as they "screamed" in protest.
She almost cried from the pain when she accidentally tripped on a rock and her arms shot out to catch herself.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 16 September 2011 at 9:09 PM

@fluffy Eclipse likes dresses. Dunno, and thanx
Eclipse waited for a reply from Aibee, her mind stopping in it's track.

(Can somebody refreshen me on what's happening?)

@skylark Haiiii

BTW: Who's Caliya?

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 9:20 PM

@glazzie (did you read my other posts? like the really long ones? It'll catch you up a LOT)
But Caliya is a crazy little monster who wants to take peril away from Alina and then when she did left Alina paralyzed on the floor waiting to be rescued (HINTHINT))

If you had another plot in mind and don't want to rescue peril I'm willing to like find Peril on the way 😊

@skylark

1,199 posts

glazzie • 16 September 2011 at 9:24 PM

@fluffy *reads*

NUUUU! WE MUST SAVE PERIL. He's fluffy.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 9:39 PM

@glazzie lol do you like it? I wrote it rather nicely didn't I XD

1,199 posts

glazzie • 16 September 2011 at 9:52 PM

@fluffy YUS

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 9:54 PM

@glazzie lol thanks XD I'm writing a story for my "list" if you ever want if I'm ever finished you can come check it out?

LOL PS ARE YOU STILL BLIND (your charrie)

1,199 posts

glazzie • 16 September 2011 at 9:58 PM

@fluffy

I ISH STILL BLINDEEEEE!!!
And sure, I'll check et outtt!

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 9:59 PM

@glazzie XD I'll show you tomorrow. I'll probably be able to show you then!

Other than that don't feed my creatures otherwise it will give some things away

1,199 posts

glazzie • 16 September 2011 at 10:02 PM

@fluffy OKAY [insert dumb face here]

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 16 September 2011 at 10:05 PM

I am quitting this RP sorry

1,199 posts

glazzie • 16 September 2011 at 10:08 PM

@mangyrawr Why?

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 16 September 2011 at 10:10 PM

@glazzie I don't have enough time for RP's and I can't keep up

1,199 posts

glazzie • 16 September 2011 at 10:16 PM

@mangyrawr ☚ī¸

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 11:06 AM

@mangyrawr ok, we'll miss you!!!!

3,490 posts

skylark • 17 September 2011 at 11:44 PM

@glazzie IMMA SORRYEH! Been busy ☚ī¸
Same too you, @fluffy! 😋
Bye @mangyrawr, sad to see you leave!

Aibee bit her lip, and seeing Eclipse nearly do a faceplant, "Oh my gosh, sorry! I love your new dress, by the way!" She told her. To everyone, she said "If someone is... gunna di-... err.." She worriedly walked around, thinking hard. Aibee randomly patted her pockets, and felt something bulky. She pulled it out, and, volia! It was a horn. Just a simple, white stag's horn. "Oh my gosh! Sue's horn!" Someone asked her what it does. "What does it do????" she replied, nearly freaking out over the person. "Oh my lands of dustbunnies, it is the most treasured piece of history in, well, history!!! If you blow the horn, help will come to you." She handed out whistles, "Blow that whistle if you need help and I'll blow the horn for you." Aibee nodded and moved forward, deeper into the dark and evil cave.

Deleted • 18 September 2011 at 2:30 PM

@skylark 😋
Susan's horn!!! OMGGGGG Hermione's bag and Susan's horn. I think Hermione and Susan would have been good friends dontcha think?

((I'm still lying on the floor almost paralyzed trying to find my way out but not exactly working for me))

((ALINA))
yes, I couldn't move anymore, like all my muscles had stiffened up again. I was just enjoying my few moments of freedom when I fell once again back to the ground.

When it happens once, I understand, yes I was paralyzed by a she-witch. But twice, right after i had become literally un-stuck and then falling back down on the ground, to a girl in my position it's literally heart-wrenching. Although I'm not in much of a position to care, I'm not in a rather good position actually. Literally and what's the other word theoretically?

3,490 posts

skylark • 18 September 2011 at 4:10 PM

@fluffy - LOL I couldn't resist!!!! I'm reading all the books of Narina right now, I am on capisan!!! 😃
Che'yea! 😊

((Lol, ok, I'll trip over you xD ))

/
/--/---/

Aibee suddenly let out a short scream, having tripped over something. She quickly got up and fearfully looked at the black, odd, seemingly frozen shape. "Oh my gosh, it's Alina! Come on, let's carry her into some light."

58 posts

adverb • 18 September 2011 at 8:51 PM

I'm going to have to drop out, guys..☚ī¸ I don't have enough eggcave time to keep up with y'alls posting. Sorry!

3,490 posts

skylark • 18 September 2011 at 8:55 PM

@adverb - NUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ☚ī¸
At least help my charrie carry fluffy's charrie out.
☚ī¸ I'm disappointed in you, adverb.
LOL JK this roleplay moves soooooooo fast, i don't blame you! 😋