Quest for the Golden Locket~RP

in Roleplaying

3,490 posts

skylark • 30 August 2011 at 4:31 PM

@akarikitty - xD that's ok 😃

Aibee looked freaked at the phone call, and nods when Eclipse points out the old guy. She starts climbing up the gate after Ember.

58 posts

adverb • 30 August 2011 at 4:33 PM

Ember reaches the top of the gate and perches, straddling the pole like a horse. Her gaze darts around, counting the group and scanning the cars for something suspicious.

Deleted • 30 August 2011 at 4:45 PM

Arina was a little late getting to the other girls. She was struggling with her bag and wished it would just shrink itself down into a purse. It didn't. "Curse this stupid thing, why didn't they pack small food?" She looked inside at what was in there. and made a mental list.

-waterproof tent x2
-collapsible sleeping bags x3
-iodine solution 30 mL tins x5
-dehydrated food bags x50
-water canteens x6
-multiple packs of beef jerky and crackers
-swiss army knife x3
-compass x5

and other stuff that she didn't feel like counting, although there were multiple backpacks in there she didn't feel like looking through the rest.

**REMEMBER THIS IS A VERY LARGE BAG!!!!**

@akarikitty is it ok if I can make my bag like one of those ones that are like never ending space.. But they're really small?

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 30 August 2011 at 5:37 PM

@akarikitty sorry I was gone just it is hard to keep up and I have to take brakes in RPs so what are we up to 😃

Deleted • 30 August 2011 at 6:15 PM

@skylark
XD Yeah .w.
@fluffy
Whatever you want. It's your character
@mangyrawr
It's otay 😃

Eclipse tried to caculate how far the ground was for a jump. She slowly guided her hands off the metal poles and skipped off, shouting, "I'm in!"

3,490 posts

skylark • 30 August 2011 at 8:24 PM

@fluffy - it's hermione's bag! 😃

Aibileen climbed over the top and jumped down, "Me too!"

Deleted • 30 August 2011 at 8:32 PM

@skylark
Eclipse nodded in approval at Aibileen. She turned torwards the moutain. "Well...here we go again." she said.

[[OOC: Check out my profile for pics of Eclipse XD]]

3,490 posts

skylark • 30 August 2011 at 8:40 PM

@akarikitty- Aibileen smiled at Eclipse, looking at the mountian. "Man, does that thing keep growing, or what?"

[OOC: THTS SO EPIC 😃]

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 30 August 2011 at 8:41 PM

Catch me up please!

Deleted • 30 August 2011 at 8:43 PM

@lizkissz131
@skylark you do it ._______.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 30 August 2011 at 10:38 PM

Mariel stared at the mountain, then at the gate. With a shrug, she followed the others, climbing over the gate steadily.

3,490 posts

skylark • 30 August 2011 at 11:20 PM

@lizkissz131 - we all where riding a RV for about 70 miles before we came up to a gate by a mountainous range and we jumped off the RV and then now we're climbing over the gate. There's a couple of HUUUUGE mountains we're heading for. I have no idea what's going to happen next. Any questions?

BTW, @akarikitty , you should let people know that they should ask me if they need to be caught up or if they have any questions. xD
YOU ALSO CHANGED IT FROM A CLIFF TO MOUNTAINS. >:[

58 posts

adverb • 31 August 2011 at 10:34 AM

Ember swung herself over the other side, sliding down the bars as quickly as she could.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 31 August 2011 at 7:12 PM

@akarikitty You should just PM us with the plan. I'm getting a little tired of waiting to see what to do next. x3

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 31 August 2011 at 8:32 PM

"Reese jump." He quickly jumped over the fence helping me go over it.

58 posts

adverb • 31 August 2011 at 8:53 PM

Ember turned back to offer Lily help before remembering that she didn't need it. "Why did you keep that secret from us, Lil? We're your friends!"

Deleted • 31 August 2011 at 8:58 PM

Alina shouted towards the rest of the girls who had gotten of their chosen vehicles and were heading towards the gate.

"CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE BAG?" She yelled towards them. Wishing that the bag would shrink somehow so she could go over and get off that stupid RV. Strangely and somehow magically it shrunk and turned into something that she had only read in a novel called Parry Hotter....

58 posts

adverb • 31 August 2011 at 9:01 PM

Parry Hotter....bahahahaaa....

Ember turns around. "Alina, are you okay?"

3,490 posts

skylark • 31 August 2011 at 9:15 PM

xD Parry Hotter - Parry the platypus is hotter then Daniel Radcliffe xD

Aibee looks at Alina, "Whoa, what happened to the big bag? Oops, I should've been helping you with that..."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 1 September 2011 at 8:36 PM

I was already on the side of the gate. "You guys coming?" Reese was on the leash. And he started to bark.

58 posts

adverb • 1 September 2011 at 8:56 PM

Ember frowned. "What's Reese barking at?"

Deleted • 1 September 2011 at 9:15 PM

@skylark
LOL SORRY!
@marinalily
Isn't it obvious? I didn't want to reveal it, but we gotta climb the (cliff) and then we can do whatev.
AT EVERYBODY ELSE:
Great RPing! Thanks for keeping teh topic aliveee!

Deleted • 1 September 2011 at 9:23 PM

@adverb @skylark

UGH I know stupid copy right laws XD

Alina looked at the two girls, grateful for some help as they half dragged her over the gate. She landed awkwardly on the other side.
"Sorry darlings, I'm a little out of the element right now. I just fell off a jet plane. Glad to see that my bag shrank though." She wondered if any of them had every read the Parry Hotter series, it was rather popular in England actually. (IDK IF THATS TRUE) She took her duffel bag, now a purse and rummaged through the contents making sure everything, or at least almost everything was in there.

OH and Parry is actually spelled Perry XD lol
**I"m eating beef jerky! Jalapeno style 😊**

3,490 posts

skylark • 1 September 2011 at 9:44 PM

@akarikitty - it's fiiiiiiiiine, YOU'RE ONLINE 😃
naow RP 😃
@fluffy

Aibee smiled at Alina, "It's alright, glad you brought supplies!" (HARRY POTTER WAS BANNED IN SOME PARTS OF ENGLAND FOR PROMOTING MAGIC XD) Aibileen looks at Eclipse, "So, we just climb over a mountain? For what?"

NVM xD
lolololol x3

Deleted • 1 September 2011 at 9:55 PM

@skylark
AND YOU MADE ME APOLOGIZE?!?!!!? XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eclipse sighed, "Well, we have to. I've heard....things...about this cliff. Anyways, I've gotta change." Eclipse ran to a bathroom. A minute later, she came out in Traditional Holliester jeans, an Abercrombie graphic tee and her converse. She looked up. "I hope someone packed band-aids and food." she murmured, grasping onto the first cliff her height.

3,490 posts

skylark • 1 September 2011 at 10:02 PM

@akarikitty
muahahahaha. 😈

Aibee raises her eyebrow, but nods. "Alright, we'll see." She jumps and grabs a ledge a bit higher the Eclipse's, "Come on guys!" Aibileen calls to the others.

-------

@marinalily
@adverb
@lizkissz131
@fluffy
@mangyrawr

OMGOSH YOU GUYS @AKARIKITTY IS HEREEEEEEE 😃 😃 😃

Deleted • 1 September 2011 at 10:14 PM

@skylark

Eclipse climbs up and sits. Could she really be going on with this? Risking her friends' lives; and her own? She had to do it. To find out who those idiots are. But, the moutain. "I think there are enough crevaces up there," she said. "We can rest. R-right?"

58 posts

adverb • 2 September 2011 at 3:57 PM

Ember grinned. "We got this, girl." She swings herself up after Eclipse. "You okay?"

3,490 posts

skylark • 2 September 2011 at 4:02 PM

@akarikitty
@adverb

Aibee smiles at Ember and looks at Eclipse, "It's no big deal! I remember in some books, there's lots of hidden caves in mountains, so we can defiantly rest in one of those if we need to. Man, does anyone feel thirsty or is it just me?" Aibee shrugs and keeps climbing.

Deleted • 2 September 2011 at 6:02 PM

@skylark

She smiled at the girl who had helped her and asked her name. Finding out it was Aibee she told her, "Thanks for your help." She climbed over the fence and looked towards the mountain and ran to catch up to them. Breathing hard because she hadn't had that much exercise in like a week since she stopped her training program given by her personal trainer back in england she stopped and rested a moment and then started walking again.

digging in her purse she fetched out a canteen of water and drank a little sip, it felt so nice against her parched mouth that she wanted another sip. But common sense in her body told her that she would have to ration it out until she got to another source of water.

She went up onto some rare piece of flat land and wished she brought climbing equipment.

"Hey Aibee! Mind introducing me to your friends over there? So far you're the only on that I know! Tell them I've got some water and I think I might have a medical kit in here somewhere."