@adverb
CRAP TOO MANY PEOPLE LEAVE!
Oh well, thanks for joining anyway.
THEN LEAVING. *CRIES*

Deleted • 19 September 2011 at 4:13 PM

@adverb aww you're leaving too ☚ī¸

@skylark thanks for finding me
((ALINA))
I felt someone carrying me and allowed myself to be carried. Feeling myself loosen up again.

3,490 posts

skylark • 19 September 2011 at 4:29 PM

@fluffy - no worries xD

Aibee looked around, but no one else was here. She shrugged, commenting "I always carry my grandma, anyways." Aibee lifted Alina onto her back with a bit of work. "Alright, let us leave this dusty, evil and barren place." She carried Alina all the way back to the fresh, clean outdoors. It took her a long time, for they were deep inside the icky cave.

Deleted • 19 September 2011 at 4:33 PM

@skylark- 😊

Alina was hoisted onto what she thought as Aibee's back and soon she felt the warm sunshine on her face...

3,490 posts

skylark • 19 September 2011 at 4:42 PM

@fluffy buffy liffy xD sorry 😊

(Eclipse is somewhere here xD) Aibee stopped suddenly, and sat down completely exhausted. They were at the edge of the mountain, far away from any caves, a grassy and plentiful area full of water, sunshine, birds twittering and deer lived. She let Alina lie down on her back in the sun's rays. Before letting herself rest, she got some water for the three of them.

58 posts

adverb • 19 September 2011 at 9:07 PM

yeah guys sorry...

@skylark I know I'm terrible! ☚ī¸

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 September 2011 at 9:30 AM

☚ī¸ @adverb - It's alright, but please stay with us in the puzzle? We're boarding the plane now. 😊 (you come and post too @glazzie)

1,199 posts

glazzie • 20 September 2011 at 7:45 PM

Moo the cow may go. I'm going to teh Puzzle

Deleted • 20 September 2011 at 7:48 PM

@glazzie @skylark HOLA just wanted to drop in and say Hi. I'm not sure what we're doing with the plot now. I'm a little tired to think about anything sorry 😋

Tell me what happens on the Puzzle 😊 if there's anything you WANT me to add like REALLY bad.

PM me then XD

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 September 2011 at 2:57 PM

Catch me please!

Deleted • 28 September 2011 at 4:14 PM

@seaangel not much really happened to think about it 😋

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 28 September 2011 at 4:15 PM

HI @FLUFFY

3,490 posts

skylark • 28 September 2011 at 9:58 PM

This RP is dying!!! HURRY, RESUCE IT!

@fluffy
@glazzie
@marinalily
@...

YEAH.
here.

(Eclipse is somewhere here xD) Aibee stopped suddenly, and sat down completely exhausted. They were at the edge of the mountain, far away from any caves, a grassy and plentiful area full of water, sunshine, birds twittering and deer lived. She let Alina lie down on her back in the sun's rays. Before letting herself rest, she got some water for the three of them.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 28 September 2011 at 10:07 PM

@skylar Eclipse suddenly morphed into a flowy, orange, ruffled tank-top and short ripped shorts with low-top metalic black converse.

Eclipse waited for Aibee and sighed. She was awfully tired. She hadn't gotten much sleep either.

Deleted • 29 September 2011 at 11:49 AM

@glazzie
@skylark
@seaangel

I don't know wher eyou've read so far but then my phoenix Peril was captured by this evil Caliya woman (I think that was her name) and then she disappeared, then @skylark Aibee saved me and now we're in the sunshine in a grassy area with peltny of water. Eclipse magically changed clothes.

Did I catch you up pretty good?

IC: Alina sighed in her sleep and she felt the warmth of the sun's ray penetrating her torn and tattered shirt. She thought to herself, "This was my favorite shirt, I wonder how bad it looks." then immediately felt ashamed. This was one of the most momentus occasions in my life and I'm worried about my SHIRT? Alina couldn't wrap her mind around the important things that were currently happening and she didn't really want to. All she knew currently was that she was lying on the ground next to Aibee and somewhere around Eclipse.

She realized that she was lying on grass and could hear birds singing, which meant that this place was reletively safe. She opened her eyes slowly, finding it strange that she could move her muscles now as she uncurled herself from her current position.

She yawned and stretched her arms out over her head, feeling her muscles ache in protest and she looked around at her surroundings, puzzled....

1,199 posts

glazzie • 29 September 2011 at 12:28 PM

@fluffy
@skylark
@seaangel

...This RP is sorta dead. Only me, @seaangel, @skylark and @fluffy are still active on it :/ Should we ditch it? Huffly Puffly...IDK.

Eclipse looked out from the nook they were in. They were only steps away from the peak of the moutain, but she hand't found the strength to go on, especially with Alina's condition. She put her legs over the side of the nook and starred out. She wondered where their lockets were.

Deleted • 29 September 2011 at 1:25 PM

@glazzie nah, lot's not ditch it yet 😋

IC: Alina looked over to where Eclipse was sitting and walked over and sat next to her. She drew patterns in the sand, not quite sure where they came from.

"Hey, how're you doing? Sorry about my delay." She wondered what was going to happen to her after everything was done. She wanted to get Peril back, but also watned to find her locket. Sometimes Alina would think about her mother and hope that she was back in England.

Alina wondered if people were looking for her, they probably would, but I guess nobody would recognize her in this condition.

Setting aside her problems she turned back to Eclipse who looked more and more dejected by the minute, "Are you okay? If you wanna talk me and Aibee are always here."

Alina didn't know where the others were but she knew that Aibee and Eclipse were the ones wiht her right now and they would be her first priority to take care of like family if Alina didn't get out of this mess.

She repeated her question to an unresponsive Eclipse saying again, "Are you okay?"
Alina was worried for Eclipse, which she never really felt anymore. Her feelings had been numbed from years of acting like someone who she wasn't.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 29 September 2011 at 4:20 PM

@fluffy
Eclipse looked at her. "I'm good," she replied. "Don't worry about it; nothing big happened." Eclipse noticed the patterns circling Alina in the sand. Before opening her mouth, she decided not to ask.

"I've heard about Peril..." she continued. "I'm so sorry." she said quietly. She heard Alina the first time, but hadn't spoken. The second time she finally answered. "Yes, thank you." and looked beyond the horizon singing to herself.

Eclipse was worried if they would ever find their way back. But then she closed up to herself. She had no where to go. Why should she care?

Deleted • 30 September 2011 at 3:28 PM

@glazzie
If Eclipse is blind, how can she see my patterns?

Alina sang to herself, the same song that she had heard countless times from her mother. She loved that song, the melody, and harmony, and the fact that it had never been written down. So only a certain few people knew it.

She felt like that song was the one thing that linked her to her mother and she felt sad. Something that she had trained herself not to feel for a while. And tears threatened to spill down her cheeks. Alina tried the rein them in but they still came.

Trickling down her face, slowly but surely until she could hear the pitter-patter as they fell slowly onto the sand.

Burying her head into arms she said in a low but steady voice, "Thanks, I really miss him, he's like a part of me now, I can feel him faintly, I know he's still alive but..." she trailed off. Not wanting to continue talking, she had just successfully stopped crying and didn't want to start all over.

"He's like my mother, in the way that we're attached. He had a commitment it seemed to protect me, just like my mother did. But she was helpless during the raid. Our guards had left with my father to help a nearby friend who was getting attacked, and..."

Alina couldn't continue, visitng back on these memories was too painful for her.

3,490 posts

skylark • 4 October 2011 at 1:30 PM

@Fluffly & @glazzie & @seaangel - Let's not ditch it yet! We're getting sooooo close ❤ī¸

Aibee drank as much water as she could, it quenching her thirst very quickly for it was somewhat magical. Good magic, of course, because the flowers and the grass around the stream were twice as big then normal and smelled amazing. She took out her horn, and stuffed the smaller end with grass so it'd block the water from coming out then filled it with sweet, fresh magic water. She ran back to the others, marking her path so they could get back to the beautiful stream.

Female
79 posts

draikmaster • 7 October 2011 at 9:44 AM

Are we allowed to include our creatures ?

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 11:54 AM

@skylark are we still going about this? Can I find a locket in the stream since it's already magical?
----
Alina walked towards Aibee, noticing the lovely stream. She sat down beside it's banks and she noticed something strange. It was a glimmering gold and at the bottom of the river. She was so excited, it could be her locket but she didn't know how to get it out.

She had never been a wonderful swimmer, and was deathly afraid of downing. It was a terrible thought since it might be her locket down at the deep end of the river. She desperately tried to get Aibee's attention, as she was drinking the clear crisp water. It looked good, and she tried to reach down. It was deeper than she had thought and Alina pulled back, afraid to reach in deeper. Completely terrified of the dangers that might await her. She realized that no voice came out of her throat. Nothing at all, it was an alarming perception of her life, going through without anyway to express herself

She desperately tried to get Aibee's attention, no sound she tried to make, no words she tried to speak could come out, and she grew more frantic by the minute....

3,490 posts

skylark • 8 October 2011 at 12:16 PM

@fluffy Sure 😊
----
Aibee glanced over to Alina, and saw her frantic. "What, what's wrong?" Aibee's eyes were shining, the magical water working already. She gave Alina the horn full of water, as she knew that Alina didn't like swimming.

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 12:20 PM

@skylark
---
Thankful finally that Aibee turned towards her, and that she had a horn full of water, she hurridly gulped it down, feeling the relief spread all through her body. She felt relieved and brave, like she could do anything. Without a second thought, she dived into the icy cold depths.

Opening her eyes she looked around and found a flash of gold in it. It was a beautiful locket and the chain was made of delicate gold. Beautiful and resound. A lovely little piece of art, that was just drawing her towards it.

She swam strongly, her fear of water and drowning, all but forgotten, grasping the locket she pulled it and it came loose. Kicking strongly, she reached the surface once again and gasped for air, flailing around. Remmebering her sudden phobia. Calling and wailing around for help. The locket still grasped strongly in her hands.

3,490 posts

skylark • 8 October 2011 at 12:24 PM

@fluffy
----
Aibee was too dazed with the water to fully realize what Alina did, but when she saw her flailing around in the water with something beautiful and gold in her hand, she quickly grabbed her hand and yanked her towards the bank. "Come on... don't flail your legs, kick! Like scissors..!"

1,199 posts

glazzie • 8 October 2011 at 6:46 PM

Will post later 😸