Quest for the Golden Locket~RP

in Roleplaying

3,490 posts

skylark • 8 September 2011 at 5:20 PM

@fluffy - bye FLUFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ❤️ 😋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aibee sat down and ate a piece of bread she found in one of the backpacks, watching the sun rise.

58 posts

adverb • 8 September 2011 at 6:40 PM

Ember sat down beside her. "Pretty crazy day, huh?"

Deleted • 8 September 2011 at 6:59 PM

@adverb @akarikitty are yo utwo the only one that were online or somethin?

She went farther in the cave. As Peril squawked she remembers what Aibee said to her, the she should always have a part of her mind and heart for her Phoenix. She asked him gently if he would stand on her arm while they went in. He agreed and hopped onto my arm

58 posts

adverb • 8 September 2011 at 7:01 PM

Ember stared out into the sunset, not waiting for Aibee to reply.

3,490 posts

skylark • 8 September 2011 at 8:40 PM

*sunrise
--------
Aibee nodded quietly, resting her head on her knees.

Deleted • 8 September 2011 at 8:58 PM

((not quite sunrise yet))

Peril hopped onto her arm and she ventured farther into the cave. She kept walking and walking almost like in a mystical trance, even Peril seemed to like the darkness. it seem like there was something alive about it, but the calm darkness was actually sort of peaceful in a way and put the both of us to rest. I continued walking, and since I didn't have a watch or something I could tell time with I didn't know when the minutes melted into hours and I wasn't even sure if the hours had melted into days yet. But I knew time was passing, I just didn't know how fast. i continued to walk, with Peril at my arm. The bird hadn't seemed frighteneed yet so I continued to walk. It was relexing and I didn't feel hungry or even tired yet....

3,490 posts

skylark • 8 September 2011 at 9:09 PM

(taking a long time to be sunrise xD)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Aibee looked at Indy, worry lines on her face. Indy seemed to nod and fly to where Alina was last seen.

Deleted • 9 September 2011 at 4:15 PM

Eclipse had awaken. She shook her head and greeted everyone "Hi Aibee! And hi Ali--WHERE'S ALINA?" Eclipse said, touching the spot where Alina was. Eclipse got up saying "Oh, no." to herself. She grabbed Moon and went down a trail'

@skylark

Deleted • 9 September 2011 at 5:04 PM

@skylark
@akarikitty
@glazzie

Alina continued to walk, never getting tired, hungry or even worried where she was going. Peril nuzzled her, almost urgently but she ignored it and continued to walk. She heard Peril squawk using their mind connection but as she walked, she could hear him getting fainter and fainter, she could barely even feel his weight on her arm...

1,199 posts

glazzie • 9 September 2011 at 5:13 PM

(Check out my new RP called Elements!)

Eclipse ran down the trail with Moon, urgent to find her. She wasn't going to be leaving friends behind today.

@Fluffy

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 September 2011 at 8:08 PM

Reese got up and pulled me along. I smiled as he went in circles.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 9 September 2011 at 8:13 PM

@lizkissz131
HEY! What's up? Look at my new RP *pokes Livepulse* It'll be there. JOIN!

58 posts

adverb • 9 September 2011 at 8:31 PM

Ember looks around. "What are we doing?"

3,490 posts

skylark • 9 September 2011 at 10:02 PM

"Come on, Ember!!" Aibee said as she rand after Eclipse and Indy.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 10 September 2011 at 9:14 AM

Reese followed Aibee.

58 posts

adverb • 10 September 2011 at 3:05 PM

Ember jogged after Aibee, wishing not for the first time that she was safe at home instead of running off on a wild goose chase.

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 5:16 PM

Alina continued walking, peril seeming more and more distant from reality. She kept walking, deeper and deeper into the tunnel, obviously captivated by it.

The calming sensation and the deep mellowing effect that it had on her... and she felt lightheaded and rather dizzy, like she was floating in air, light as a feather, drifting back and forth, never finding a place to land. Always following the breeze, not minding where the wind took her....

As she saw it becoming pitch black though and only peril's eyes shown she was jolted out of her fantasy.

Peril's mind snapped back into place with hers and she felt instantly that she was back on level ground. She hugged Peril to her chest and he nuzzled her back affectionately. That's when reality hit her, "Where am I? How long have I been walking? what's wrong with me?"

She felt hungry and very tired and wanted to stop walking. But she knew that she couldn't go back, she had already traveled so far, so the only choice was to go forward. She focused on peril's shining eyes and she continued to walk forward, making sure Peril was right next to her in mind and in body. The tunel began to get lighter and lighter as she conciously felt her feet crunching lightly in the sand.

Continuing to walk towards the light she picked up her pace, ignoring all the weariness and fatigue as her excitement grew and grew...

3,490 posts

skylark • 13 September 2011 at 1:35 PM

Aibee soon arrived at the cave that Alina and her bird went into, she knew because of the footprints in the snow and lightly disturbed fluffs of snow that could only be done by some winged creature. "Oh no..."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 13 September 2011 at 3:34 PM

Reese was pulling me along as we came to stop. Reese sniffed the footprints and barked. He kept sniffing the tracks he followed he smelled making Aibee follow.

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 4:05 PM

Alina continued to walk and she was happy when she finally reached the light. It shone on her face with an unnatural brilliance. Even Peril screeched as he turned his face away.

Although she didn't fully know how to communicate with Peril though she knew he was uncomfortable but could sense no danger. ALina pressed her hand against where the light was. It was seeping through cracks and her hand was met suddenly but a cold smooth surface.

She gave it a little push and it opened very smoothly

3,490 posts

skylark • 13 September 2011 at 4:23 PM

Aibee looked at Reese and followed him, feeling uneasy that the presence of the evil cave. "Uh, guys, I really don't think we should go in there." She walked around the cave, "Hey, it looks like it goes on for a while." Aibee peered into the cave, "It does! Maybe we can go the the end/the opposite side?"

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 13 September 2011 at 4:26 PM

this is @lizkissz131

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 6:24 PM

@seaangel hi!

alina moved passed the rock and then, she saw her mother.
her mouth dropped in nervous excitement as she studied her mom. she couldnbareky rcognize her and she was dumbfounded.

her mom took on an urgent voice as she walked towarss alina.

"hurry my dear, you have to leave. i would like tonstay with you more but we can't linger in this place."

she didn't hear her mother's words as the bright light was working it's soell over her again. she fell in place dreamily after her mother and was awoken from the spell only when shenshook her self back awake.

peril screeched an earshattering sound and everything around her turned black. when the light came back it wasn't her mkther stwnding next to her but something else....

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 13 September 2011 at 6:32 PM

Reese jumped up and down.

3,490 posts

skylark • 13 September 2011 at 7:43 PM

Aibee nodded, then perked her ears up, hearing a very, very faint voice. She thought, her hand on her chin for a couple of seconds, before nearly falling over at the thought of it. "Omgosh, it's Alina! She's in peril!"

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I USED PERIL XD

58 posts

adverb • 14 September 2011 at 4:09 PM

Ember turned around. "What? How do you know?"

1,199 posts

glazzie • 14 September 2011 at 5:47 PM

@fluffy
@skylark
@adverb
@lizkissz131
Eclipse looked behind herself. She had known Alina was in peril. She nodded averagely to the crowd following as she carefully intertwined her finger and Moon's tail.

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 7:29 PM

LOL XD
---------

Alina fell back under the spell but was soon jolted out of it again. Instead of her mother standing next o her there was a different, beautiful woman. She was gazing at her fondly. But instead of love shining in her eyes she only saw the desire to posses her.
"I love you Alina, and I want you to be with me forever. You're my daughter. Together we can be so great. I've missed you for so long."
She spoke in a soft and melodious voice and Alina was instantly relaxed. The only thing that kept her from falling back into the trance was Peril. He had a sense of urgency about him, making her skin crawl and that she just wanted to leave the place.

The woman grew frustrated, like she was just keeping her temper under check. Alina didn't see it though and gazed at her adoringly. The woman must have seen that because she patted Alina's shoulder and told her, "Alina, what do you say? I will take you with me and then we will be a family. I can answer so many questions of yours and tell you so many things that you could have ever wished."

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 7:30 PM

This is @fluffy
None of you were currently online so I took the liberty of using this currently XD Since none of you can bump. Here's the other part of my post.

Alina blinked at the woman, completely trusting of her every word and the woman told her, "My name is Caliya. I am your mother. Come with me my dear? I love you so much." She gazed at Alina imploringly and offered a hand.

She almost took it, Alina had just reached out towards Caliya's outstretched hand before Peril screamed again.
This time it wasn't a bird's screech this time it was almost human. It was deafening as well and Alina was momentarily blind. When her vision came back. She could see everything that Peril could see, but nothing was the same as before....

3,490 posts

skylark • 14 September 2011 at 10:38 PM

D8 keep going! No one else post! We're pointless against Fluffy/Alina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!