Quest for the Golden Locket~RP

in Roleplaying

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 2 September 2011 at 6:22 PM

I smiled and Reese kept barking and jumping.

3,490 posts

skylark • 2 September 2011 at 8:22 PM

OMG MY IPOD CORRECTS AIBEE TO SOBER xDDDDD
Anyhoo, how is everyone?
@fluffy
@lizkissz131
@adverb
@akarikitty

Aibee waves Alina over, "Nope! There's Eclipse, just below me, and below her is Ember, and over there with Reese the dog is Lizzy. There's Sayuri, Lily, Mariel and Nina too, but I can't find them. Oh, just kidding! They're behind me, haha. Alright, I'll do that. Can you toss me the water canteen please? I'm parched!"

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 2 September 2011 at 9:18 PM

I was gone for a few days on a fishing trip.. what happened? xD

3,490 posts

skylark • 2 September 2011 at 9:23 PM

@marinalily - nothing. We're climbing the mountain now though. Thats it. 😃

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 2 September 2011 at 9:44 PM

@skylark Thanks! Where can Mariel squeeze in?

3,490 posts

skylark • 2 September 2011 at 9:48 PM

@marinalily - no worries. 😊 You're climbing behind me. Lol sorry, I kinda took control xD ;-; you can trip or Half fall or make something interesting happen. 😸

58 posts

adverb • 3 September 2011 at 7:46 AM

Ember scrambles up so she's beside Aibee. "Can I have some of that water?"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 3 September 2011 at 10:16 AM

I pushed a button on the chair and a moter and wings poped out. I had a remote control with me and I started fly. A chair built for a dog was hanging. Reese jumped in.

Deleted • 3 September 2011 at 12:02 PM

alina tossed aibee the water canteen told her, "try to ration it out. i'm not sure if we'll be able to find anymore water anytime soon. when we get to a stream i'll let you drinkk all you can have want because i have iodine to sterizlize the water." she looked around the mountain to see all the people aibee pointed out. EDIT: I'm on my phone so it might look weird. if you get this ping me. nvm successn i see my post. if it turbs out weird then jujst try to figure it out. oncfe i get on my computer ihll edit.
-------
alina took the water canteen back from aibee and stored it again in her purse. getting out some beef jerky she tore open the pack and asked reese, "hey does you dog want some beef kerky? he's probably hungry!" she held the bag out for her to take.

3,490 posts

skylark • 3 September 2011 at 12:57 PM

Aibee nods and drinks a small sip before giving it to Ember, and continues climbing.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 3 September 2011 at 5:31 PM

Mariel took her time behind Aibee, enjoying the sights. "Hey!" she says, looking at the canteen, "When's it my turn?"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 4 September 2011 at 7:53 AM

Reese grabs it from her and starts eating the jerky. The wheel chair slowly goes down to the bottom. Reese jumps out. There's a huge mountain in our path and take out a winter coat and some blankets. Reese barks three times. He does that when the sun is setting. "Guys we might wanna camp for the night. "

Deleted • 4 September 2011 at 11:01 AM

alina smiled at reese, "i see your dog is a fan of beef jerky. so am i, tell him i'm sorry that i didn't bring dog food althugh i'm almost sure he doesn't eat that stuff."
she looked at the sun, it was crerating a beutiful sunset and she stoepped ti admire it for a while. coming back to her senses shr realized that a sunset meaning it would get dark son and she wouldn't be able to see her path as clearly.

she heard s girl say that ut was time to camp and believed her. she found a cave nearby and shoutd to the rest of them, "there's a cave over there! do you guys wanna camp out for the night?" she loeoked around for aibee because she was theonly one that alina had talked to.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 4 September 2011 at 11:10 AM

"Oh believe me hates that stuff." I go to the cave. I pull up the feet of the wheelchair and fall asleep.

Deleted • 4 September 2011 at 7:17 PM

alina saw the girl with thendog fall aslep and decided to follow suite, she puled up her purse, wishing there was a oillow in ther before remembering her sleepihg bags. its not thst cold, she thought. i might as well save them for another time. she laid down on the hard stine floor and grimaced. this was SO not what she was used to back in england....

3,490 posts

skylark • 4 September 2011 at 9:18 PM

@fluffy

Aibee pulled the others up onto the flat-ish clear where the cave is. She helped them get to Alina, Lizzy and sleep without falling to their death or tripping and injuring themselves. Aibileen nudged Alina, "Hey, sorry about that. What's up? Nice find on the cave, too!"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 5 September 2011 at 9:27 AM

I could hear Reese snore in his sleep. I pretended to sleep but of course no one notice that was awake. I waited for the rest to fall asleep.

Deleted • 5 September 2011 at 2:16 PM

@skylark

Alina woke up and saw Aibee standing in front of her, "Hmm? What? uhh hold on." Alina pinched herself and woke up fully, "Yeah? Whats up? And it was Reese that found it I think, and Liz. I might not sleep for awhile again. Wanna chat?"

3,490 posts

skylark • 5 September 2011 at 2:27 PM

@fluffy

Aibee nods, "Sorry to wake you. Ah, well, good job anyways. Sure!" She checked on the others(Mariel, eclipse, ember, sayuri, nina and lizzy) really quickly before settling down beside Alina.

Deleted • 5 September 2011 at 2:42 PM

@skylark

"so what's up. tel me about yourself really. there's nothing really to tell about me besides that i was taken from egypt by robbers and then sold to a lady and lord. i'll tell you why i'm in america once i hear abiut you. sorry, " she said blushing, "after all that happened i'm a little worried about telling people wbout myself." she motioned for aibee to sit next to her and took out some crackers and opened them. taking out half she handed it to aibee and asked her to take them.

"in the mirning i'll get some more out for the rest of us. i'd feel bad if only two of us got food while the others went hungry."

3,490 posts

skylark • 5 September 2011 at 3:00 PM

@fluffy

"Nothing? Wow, if Egypt is nothing then my life is like a dry bone! Don't worry about it." Aibee smiles as took a couple of crackers, nodding her thanks. She nibbled her cracker quietly for a few moments before she started.
"Well, I was born in Canada and my parents decided to come to USA and move to the town we now live in. My mum wanted to stay close to our grandparents, who are dryer then my life story(which is really saying something!). After that, I became friends with a little wild friend because my parents hate household pets." Aibee whistled quietly, a sweet little sad tune. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a chickadee the length of your thumb came speeding out towards Aibileen, stopping right before her nose. "Whoa, Indy, chill!" Indy, the chickadee, immediately relaxed, pecking around Aibee's hand for cracker crumbs. "Yeah, no 'special guy' or anything like that, even." She shrugged, "I think we're in the middle of an awesome adventure, that will be an amazing story. You?"

Deleted • 5 September 2011 at 3:20 PM

"very nice chickadee. i've always wanted a little bird to be friends with me. it just seems so magical to have a lovely little friend like that."

alina admired aibee's lovely little bird.

"yeah, no other guy for me too. i've always been kept away from reality because my 'parents' didn't want me hanging out with what they called commoners so i didn't get to have many friends. and the people that my family did approve of were rather snotty."

alina took a cracker broke off some crumbs for indy the chickadee and reached out her hand towards the little bird.

"so i guess your life is pretty interesting. i guess. i just sometimes take some things for granted. so i was going to america for something that my 'father' wanted me to do. he wanted me to join him and meet the president of this company he's interested in buying. he just thout i would make him look good and it would be a good experience for me.

edit: "i just don't know what i'm planning to do with my life once thats over so i guess i'm glad that this hapened."

3,490 posts

skylark • 5 September 2011 at 3:33 PM

@fluffy

Aibee shrugs, "Eh, I don't particularly care for boyfriend/girlfriend jazz. Really? That's too bad. Now I wish I've met you sooner." Indy hopped over to Alina's outstretched hand, pecking the crumbs from her hand quickly. Indy looks at Alina with her black beady eyes, seemingly listening to every word she says. "Wow, she's usually very cautious with new people. She likes you a lot."
"Wow, that's it? That would be a pretty dull life, and you came from Egypt!" Aibee said, feeling pretty thankful for the weird people who wanted to "get them" and their creepy lockets. She smiled as Indy fluttered away pretty fast, in a hurry to do something important.

Deleted • 5 September 2011 at 3:43 PM

she looked at indy admiring the littke bird even more until Indybflew away. ((is indy a boy or a girl?)) nvm

"neither am i with the byfriend girlfriend thing but there was this kid that i would have liked to know better, he was umm..."

alina paused unconfortably not really knowing what to say. she had only known aibee for like three days but it seemed like a lifetime.

"do you really want to know my life story? i guess we have the time but i'm not sure what i wanna explain though. most of my life is boring ti me but i've never experience anything else. If that makes sense to you?"

alina sighed and lay bck down on the stine floor. she was tired but knew that she couldn't sleep.

edit: gtg sirrynlogging off right now when you see this oost sorry @skylark

3,490 posts

skylark • 5 September 2011 at 4:20 PM

@fluffy - that's ok! ^^

(i forget xD)

Aibee laughed quietly, seeing Alina blush. "It's alright." She nodded, "Well, only if you're ok with telling me it. Yeah, kind of."
Indy returns after a few moments, seemingly bored with someone or something that was taking a long time, and she was eager to show what it was. She flew over to Alina and pecked at her hair, then flew back to the cave opening. It started raining as a old, old bird flew in very slowly, and landed rather clumsily a few feet away from them. Aibee breathed in very slowly, peering in the dark. She gasped and whispered in Alina's ear, "It's an old phoenix! Be very quiet, or else..." Aibileen shivered. "I do wonder what it's doing here and why Indy's excited..." The next scene answered her questions. First, the phoenix burst into flames, then Indy pecked Alina's leg.. rather painfully, and basically started freaking out to get her to look at the bursting phoenix. "Why are you doing anything Indy??" Aibileen said, shocked at the sight of the burned bird, which now is a disgraceful sight of ashes.

58 posts

adverb • 5 September 2011 at 8:35 PM

Can someone please update me? I'm too tired to read all of that...

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 5:10 PM

@skylark i'm here! lovely phoenix.

alina woke back up to an awful pecking on her leg. she blinked a littke to wake up s little more. and then she saw t.

there was a large burst of flame and the heat prickled her skin. she covered her eyes and she felt the heatbagainst her hand she ran to aibee and hugged her close. mostly to make sure she was okay and then the otherarts was because she was so freaked out.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 6 September 2011 at 5:13 PM

Oh, update me too? (LAZY READERS o3o)

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 5:17 PM

@fluffy - yay! oh, thanks!

Aibee hugged Alina, "What? Oh... now I get what Indy's up to. She wants you to have the new phoenix... watch!"
The disgraceful pile of ashes shuddered, and up popped a ugly little bird, a mustard yellow with bright orange flecks coming from its eyes down to its tail. The bird turned around and looked directly at Alina. a few seconds pass before Aibee gasps, "The first person the wild phoenix lays eyes on, that person will have the choice of gender and name of the bird, as well as the choice to keep it as a lifelong companion or let it go back to the wild. I would keep it, it has no mother."

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 5:25 PM

@skylark

Alina hesitated reaching her hand out towards the newly risen phoenix. She paused, nit knowing what to do. she raised her eyebrows towards aibee. and deciding to trust the girl and her litt,e bird.

"Well, i guess, if that's the way things should be. i'll have to think of a name for it though."

she got upm dusted off her skinny jeans and walked towards her new phoenix. she reached outnto stroke it. but as she stucj her hand out it felt like her hand was being burnt into flames. Alina drew her hand back quickly and looked quite alamared. shooting a quick glsnce at aibee, "are you sure this is safe?"