Quest for the Golden Locket~RP

in Roleplaying

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 27 August 2011 at 5:44 PM

Skyler picked up the phone warily, then put it back down. No, it was probably nothing. Just a joke, a hoax, or a fiction of his own imagination. This happens all the time, why should he be worried?

58 posts

adverb • 27 August 2011 at 5:45 PM

Ember is unfazed and twirls across the front of a minivan as if she does this kind of thing all the time. "Come on, Aibee!"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 27 August 2011 at 5:47 PM

Reese jumps on the car with moon and Elcipse.

58 posts

adverb • 27 August 2011 at 5:49 PM

Ember stops and glances behind her. "Lizzy, do you want help?"

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 27 August 2011 at 5:50 PM

Brb,gtg to a restaurant!

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 5:50 PM

"Hurry!" she screams
Eclipse noticed that Skyler was still at home. She picked up her phone. "SKYLER SKYLER! HURRY COME OUTSIDE!!!!" Eclipse screamed into her phone.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 27 August 2011 at 5:51 PM

Reese barks. "I can handle my own problems!" None of them knew that I was blind.

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 5:53 PM

Aibileen yells back to Eclipse as the traffic was moving again, being utterly loud. "Are we missing anybody?" She saw her on the phone screaming. "That answers my question.." Aibee clung to the minicooper as it picked up speed.

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 5:54 PM

@lizkissz131
Aw, I wanted to be the only one who was blind. But, that's okay.

58 posts

adverb • 27 August 2011 at 5:54 PM

Ember fell to her knees and gripped the fender, looking a bit freaked but mostly excited. "This is the best thing ever!"

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 27 August 2011 at 5:55 PM

Lily got onto the car "Eclipse I have food and water, Aibileen I dont think so" Lily was carrying Lucy in her arms

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 5:58 PM

Aibileen nods, "Alright Ember! Really? I feel like we're missing somebody!"

@adverb and I have to go! BYEEEEEEEEEE

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 27 August 2011 at 5:59 PM

Okay.

"Where are we going?" I ask. I hear a siren.

Female
696 posts

lillia • 27 August 2011 at 5:59 PM

Sayuri grabs the phone, packed her stuff quickly,put nugget and muffin on her chest, and called everyone huriedly

No one replied

She left the voice message

Hi.....hi....where are you guys?
I have something important to tell you all....
It's about the locket.....it's important.....!

And ran out from her house

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 27 August 2011 at 6:00 PM

"whats that siren for" lily wandered?

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 27 August 2011 at 6:10 PM

"Reese, run!" We start running to diffrent car.

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:18 PM

@mangyrawr

Didn't I say please dont say "I have food\water"'? If not, I ask you not to, cuz it kinda ruins the plot.

@lizkissz131
Wasn't trying to be mean, I just thought that was my special trait, besides, I use Eclipse for every RP. But still, I'm okay with it 😃

Eclipse hugged herself together. "Guys, were stopping again! Everybody get everything done now so we can-" Eclipse looked in shock. She dropped her emergency phone. "Crap." she said. She got up, standing on the car, checking her pockets. "Phew, I have my iPhone. Everyone else have their phones?" Eclipse said. She looked at the man in the van. "I gotta move up." She jumped swiftly onto a Jeep. "Whoa. A Jeep." She said.

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 27 August 2011 at 6:21 PM

@arkarikitty well at the start I was eating and feeding Lily and then leter on you said that we didn't have food or water so do I chuck it out of my bag

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 27 August 2011 at 6:23 PM

Reese starts slowly down trying to keep up.

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:34 PM

@mangyrawr
Actually, just keep it just incase.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 27 August 2011 at 8:29 PM

@akarikitty
Name: Mariel
Personality: Mariel is shy, quiet, & often mysterious & secretive, but she can be very smart & fast-paced. o.O I have no idea what else to put.
Description: She has ocean blue eyes, & brown locks of hair kept in a neat tiny bow
Pet(s)?: Nope.
History: Her mother & father divorced, none willing to take her, as they were both heavy partiers. Since then she has lived with no one, living in a small apartment barely paid for each month.
Any other details?: She likes to sing. Lol.

Can someone catch me up to whats been happening? xD

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 8:53 PM

@marinalily

We are running off to find a safer place, and we are jumping on cars to get there XD

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 27 August 2011 at 9:04 PM

@akarikitty o.O I don't jump on cars.

Mariel chose not to jump on the cars, silently moving along the road, leading cars crashing into into each other in an attempt to avoid killing her. "Hmph." she thought, "Like they ever would."

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 9:10 PM

@marinalily
Jump on cars or die of starvation. We do not have food or water, and where we are going, is 70 miles away XD Jump or starve 😊

Eclipse sat on the top of a Jeep, texting furiously to all her other friends that she was leaving, and not to expect her back anytime soon. She saw Mariel walking to them. "Mariel, you need to get on a car or your gonna die on the journey. It's 70 miles away, prefferably on that cliff." she explained, pointing to a very high peak very far away.

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 9:12 PM

Aibileen played cards on top of a car. xD

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 9:28 PM

Eclipse lay down to catch some sun. Besides, she felt good.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 27 August 2011 at 10:40 PM

@akarikitty JUMP OR DIE. o.O

Mariel bagan running, but her cell phone vibrated in her pocket. "Stupid phone," she muttered, fishing it out. Reading the text, she jumped hurridly onto a passing RV, scanning the height nervously. Seeing Eclipse on a Jeep nearby, she felt much better, & sat down, wondering when the ride would end.

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 10:40 PM

YESSSSSS.
😃

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 10:45 PM

@marinalily - holy moley you charrie has some legs to jump onto an RV! xD

Aibileen cries and cheers at the same time, having beat herself and won against herself at go fish.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 27 August 2011 at 10:57 PM

@skylark Uh... Mariel: ...I'M JUST AWESOME LIKE THAT, M'KAY? 8D
@akarikitty

Mariel pulls out her cell phone, & begins playing Angry Birds, a gime in which she only plays in complete boredom.