Quest for the Golden Locket~RP

in Roleplaying

3,490 posts

skylark • 28 August 2011 at 5:16 PM

Aibileen nods, "Thanks Reese. Whoa! Lizzy?"

Deleted • 28 August 2011 at 5:40 PM

Eclipse already moved onto the RV. "GUYS! WERE HERE!" she screamed. "Now the tricky part," she continued. "We have to constantly jump car to car until we drop-off at the main entrance. Then we'll figure it out." Eclipse got up, signaling Moon to her side. She leaped and landed uneasily the first leap, but got better at it her way down. "Stay together!" she yelled back.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 28 August 2011 at 5:41 PM

"Okay when I was little I was taken away from my parents. Someone saved me. She told me to pretend everything. Reese here he has saved from a lot of things." Reese stands up on his own two legs. Then back down.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 28 August 2011 at 6:42 PM

Mariel stared at all her friends now on the RV. "Hi.." she mumbled, then looks up. "Would you like a bit of food while we jump?" There's a glint as hard as ice in her eye.

3,490 posts

skylark • 28 August 2011 at 6:49 PM

Aibee smiles to Mariel, "No thanks." She jumps down onto a car, following Eclipse.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 28 August 2011 at 6:51 PM

Mariel stares after Aibee, her lips twitching. She shrugs, slips into the RV again & gets herself a peach, then jumps after Aibee.

Deleted • 28 August 2011 at 7:43 PM

@marinalily @skylark, fill me in? a little bit at least?

pwease XD

3,490 posts

skylark • 28 August 2011 at 7:46 PM

@fluffy - we are out of the neighbourhood, and now we're on top of moving cars, and we're trying to reach the cliff. Eclipse explains from there on, on this page. 😃

Deleted • 28 August 2011 at 7:47 PM

ok, currently reading through posts

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 28 August 2011 at 7:54 PM

@fluffy What @skylark said. Now could someone continue this?

Mariel stares after Aibee, her lips twitching. She shrugs, slips into the RV again & gets herself a peach, then jumps after Aibee.

GO REPOSTS!!

3,490 posts

skylark • 28 August 2011 at 7:59 PM

@marinalily - i'm not sure what @akarikitty wants to do when we get onto the cliff ._.

Aibileen leaps ahead, but her one foot slips. Fear freezes her as she clung onto the roof of the van, her feet useless in the wind. "Stupid driver, going way over the limit..."

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 28 August 2011 at 8:01 PM

@skylark Me neither. o.O And I thought I was a mind reader.

Mariel saw Alibee hanging, & quickly leaps fron one war to the next, brown locks flowing from her face. She reaches the van, stares hard at Alibeen, & grabs her hand tightly, struggling to pull her up. "You can do it!" she says to herself, "You're strong!"

Deleted • 28 August 2011 at 8:04 PM

Ok @marinalily
@skylark

I'm all caught up with your posts 😊

You guys are all in america right? which means that i can't be in Britain/ England okkk...

Arina had just flown in from England, not exactly flown but more like attacked on a plane and then dropped from England you could say... A locket had appeared on her lap and when she opened it up she read a little note that said "we are coming for you" and she threw the note away. Stupid people, what idiot makes a locket and then puts a threat note in something that looks like real gold. Do they WANT people to get rich off their threats.

But just as she was thinking about how annoying her threat note was a black shadow swooped in through the window and she scream. The windows burst open, all of them and in rushed shadows. She panicked and grabbed the parachute under her seat. Her adoptive parent's private jet plane had a large duffel bag filled with a lot of food and supplies just in case, mostly dehydrated "just add water food" but it was better than nothing.

She when to the back near the bathrooms and turned the security latch, she clutched tightly on her locket but it wasn't in her hand. The shadows were gone but there was a lot of broken glass and she didn't know what to do. Straping on her parachute and hoping for a suburban house to land on she jumped.

CAN SOMEONE BUMP? TEXT EXCEEDED

@akarikitty is it ok that I don't open my locket in my "house" can i do it on a plane? I'll make it work with your shadows? XD

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 28 August 2011 at 8:06 PM

@fluffy - I thought we were jumping on cars? xD

Deleted • 28 August 2011 at 8:10 PM

@marinalily

Hold on XD I have to be flown in from Britain because that's technically where I'm supposed to be XD

@skylark

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
She didn't land on a house, or anything realy close to that. She landed on a moving car. Counting herself lucky to not be in the road she tried unhooking her parachute. It didn't really work that way. Her parachute got stuck in the windshield wipers somehow and the driver began swerving because (s)he couldn't see the road.

Poor you, you're mostly blind, while I'm on top of your moving RV trying to unhook a parachute to possibly save you some trouble. She thought sarcastically to herself.

She was able to unhook it finally and jump out of the way as they crashed into a light post.
"Whoops, someone's gonna pay for that...." and cringed.

Shedding her parachute and taking her duffel bag with supplies she began jumping cars. Oh great, instead of leap frog I'm playing leap over the road so I don't get run over by a one hundred pound moving veHIcle... She saw a few other girls on top of cars and wondered what THEIR excuse was. She jumped towards two girls. One was on the side of a car the other was trying to help her up

____

3,490 posts

skylark • 28 August 2011 at 8:14 PM

@marinalily - xD eh, we should wait for her.

IM BORED.

so i'll make a new roleplay 😃

... i have no idea what'll be about. :|

@fluffy o-o that's cool! 😃

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Aibee stares at Mariel and grasps her hand, trying to pull herself up onto the van. Sweat beads her face as she tries not to look at the road racing by.

Deleted • 28 August 2011 at 8:17 PM

@skylark XD @marinalily

hola!!

@skylark you should make your roleplay like this one, but these people are a group of kids that have to search all over the world for pieces of a puzzle and then they have to come together to fit them all together.

3,490 posts

skylark • 28 August 2011 at 8:18 PM

@FLUFFY - OMG YOU'RE SO BRILLANT! 😃DDDDDD BRB

Deleted • 28 August 2011 at 8:23 PM

@skylark tell me if you create it I wanna join but I might have to drop out, school starts tomorrow for me and I'm busier than ever. Taking TWO high school credit classes and I'm going into seventh. Plus, I suck at memorization and i have spanish.

Plus... I have HEALTH CLASS with a BOY TEACHER!!! AGGGGGGHHHHh my life.... DXDXDXDXDXDX

so ping me @skylark when you start!

3,490 posts

skylark • 28 August 2011 at 8:55 PM

@fluffy - i created it! 😃
0-o

omg. tht's insane.

Deleted • 28 August 2011 at 11:22 PM

@fluffy
Nice story, totally okay. Sorry guys, power outages ☹️

@skylark
What's the web title for your new RP? I wanna join!

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 29 August 2011 at 11:20 AM

Back to the RP? 8D @akarikitty @skylark

Mariel slowly pulled Aibee, beads of sweat forming around her loose locks of hair. "I'll have to re-tie that." she thought. Then back at Aibee. She pulled hard, & with a gasp, Aibee was back on the van.

Deleted • 29 August 2011 at 6:51 PM

Eclipse was on the road, near the gate to the horribly big moutain. She was looking back for everyone, seeing if they followed.

@marinalily

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 29 August 2011 at 9:09 PM

@akarikitty

Mariel leaped steadily amound the cars, then gracefully plummeted, landing beside Eclipse.

Deleted • 29 August 2011 at 9:39 PM

"Hi," she said. "Now we have to wait for the others." Eclipse turned around. The moutain behind them was big. She could tell because of the long shadows. "They're not gonna like what I'm thinking." she murmured to herself.

@marinalily

3,490 posts

skylark • 30 August 2011 at 1:05 AM

Aibee followed Mariel in a similar fashion after telling her thanks. She looked at the big mountion. "Holy moley, is that Mount Fiji or something?"

@akarikitty
@marinalily

Deleted • 30 August 2011 at 1:13 AM

@skylark

"I have no idea," Eclipse replied. "But what I'm thinking you guys arent going to like..." she continued. Looking at the moutain. Her phone beeped. "Hello?" she picked it up. "Helloooo?" she yelled in the phone. All she heard was heavy breathing, then everything stopped, her phone ended the call by itself. Eclipse looked at her friends, wide-eyed and speechless.

3,490 posts

skylark • 30 August 2011 at 1:34 AM

I'm posting for adverb, WITH her permission.

Ember froze. "That is seriously weird." She glanced around. "Does anyone else find that freaky?"

Deleted • 30 August 2011 at 3:48 PM

@skylark
I hope everyone doesn't mind XD I'm gonna take a lil' bit of control.

Eclipse made sure everyone was there. "We have to climb over this stupid gate I guess." she said, grabbing on. "Come on, let's go." Eclipse started climbing to the top of the gate. She heard an old man yell at them. "I think we jumped on his RV." she said, pointing to the guy in the RV.

58 posts

adverb • 30 August 2011 at 3:51 PM

Ember winced. "Oops." She brushed her hair out of the way and followed Eclipse, trying not to slip as she made her way over the gate.