Giving away 100 CC to three lucky users!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,302 posts

metaphor • 20 July 2015 at 6:13 AM

In celebration of the new smaller-increment vouchers, I am giving away 100 CC to three lucky users. Here's how it will work:

--To participate, post your favorite egg cave species.
--I will assign every participant a random number 1-10, for instance, and select three random numbers at the close of the contest via a random number generator.
--The contest will close this Friday, the 24th.
--Good luck, all!

Female
469 posts

anniee • 20 July 2015 at 6:26 AM

@metaphor

Hi, my name is Annie, and my favourite egg cave species is the Osi. I'm a newer player, so I haven't seen a lot of the species yet, but out of the creatures that I've seen, the Osi's description is one of the sweetest things ever. 😸

Female
181 posts

amber001 • 20 July 2015 at 6:34 AM

@metaphor
Hello! 😊
My favourite species is the biwo mainly cause of its tail that is so magical and beautiful at the same time and also because I absolutely love wolves and all canine creatures! 😊

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 20 July 2015 at 6:38 AM

@metaphor Hi, my name is Kiara and my favourite species would have to be the danaus, because one of my favourite animals is the butterfly and I love this creatures wings as they make it seem so magical and beautiful❀️ and the description shows that it is a really sweet creature😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 20 July 2015 at 6:41 AM

@metaphor
So kind of you 😸
Hello! On egg cave, my name is just leafmelody πŸ˜‹ My favourite species is Aurelian because it is so cute and I like the contrasting colours on it's tentacles. I really like sea creatures. Even though I don't have one yet, I'll try! 😊 But in real life, it's a different story...😸 In my opinion, I think that the Aurelian is the best creature ever in the history of egg cave! 😊

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 20 July 2015 at 7:02 AM

@metaphor
Wow, that so kind of you! πŸ˜ƒ I'm gonna try, not even to win but because it's sound like fun to participate 😊
My favorite creature is the Zinzall, it looks so fluffy and amazing to cuddle with. Plus I love it's colours and all it stages look really great 😊

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 20 July 2015 at 7:22 AM

@metaphor
My favorite by far is the Frion. You've probably noticed that already πŸ˜‹ They're adorable lions so they're prefect.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 20 July 2015 at 7:40 AM

@metaphor This is really nice of you! ^^

My favorite is the Khione for a number of reasons. It's my first creature suggestion, along with my favorite creature suggestion I came up with, and the artist made it look so majestic. ❀️

Female
567 posts

iv24 • 20 July 2015 at 7:40 AM

@metaphor It's so hard to choose a favourite πŸ˜ƒ But I think mine is the Biwo, because, well, it's a wolf and wolves are my favourite, but it also reminds me of one wolf character from my favourite film Princess Mononoke. ❀️

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 20 July 2015 at 7:49 AM

@metaphor My favorite is by far the Lovart. Back when I first began playing Eggcave some kind user who was quitting gave me some older eggs which I still have and love today, Lovelal the Lovart being one of them ^^

827 posts

nine • 20 July 2015 at 7:58 AM

@metaphor
My favorite is the Vattone! It's just so cute when it's tongue is sticking out! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
2,417 posts

ida92 • 20 July 2015 at 9:26 AM

@metaphor My favourite is the Sherth! I would die to have one! This species is just too awesome!

1,238 posts

queens • 20 July 2015 at 9:31 AM

@metaphor My favorite is definitely the Honk. Their egg is do plain and stage 2 is so cute ❀️ The last stage is nice too. I love being able to claim my profile picture sounds like a car πŸ˜‹

Female
162 posts

victory • 20 July 2015 at 10:08 AM

@metaphor
Aww nice this sounds exciting πŸ˜ƒ My favorite species would have to be the Clous. Although I don't have one, but I think its so cute and dreamy, with the star kinda hiding under the cloud and rainbow just behind it ❀️

Female
599 posts

naked-snakes-box • 20 July 2015 at 10:17 AM

@metaphor
Hi there my favorite creature is the meekin i love mice even if they are tested on which is so cruel i love rats too.

Thank u very much for giving us a chance to win

Deleted • 20 July 2015 at 11:16 AM

@metaphor

Heyo! c: My favorite species is the Tawny. Red pandas are adorable! X3

Also, thank you for doing this ^-^ It's so kind of you ❀️

Female
276 posts

pokemonlover2247 • 20 July 2015 at 12:57 PM

@metaphor
hi my favorite species is the Vulpselle. they are just sooo cute.

#sokind
sorry for random # i am board.

2,802 posts

elf • 20 July 2015 at 1:19 PM

@metaphor
My favorite species is the Scorbis, because it reminds me of Cerberus 😊 Thanks for doing this!

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 20 July 2015 at 1:22 PM

@metaphor

If people can still join, my favorite species is the Pixgog. I love their description about how derpy they are sometimes, and it was one of the first creatures I ever obtained. 😸

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 20 July 2015 at 1:34 PM

@metaphor
I like masers because I think the first stage looks incredibly cute *^* I just want to hug them. Also, the later stages look so cool and mysterious. I find their method of warding off predators interesting.

I

Female
704 posts

mlpnko159 • 20 July 2015 at 1:42 PM

@metaphor

Hi there^,^ So my favorite species is the Meganox (as you might be able to tell) because they look so noble when they evolve and I just love all their forms. But the most fun part for me is naming them cuz you can just use "Mega-" followed by any adjective 😊

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 20 July 2015 at 1:48 PM

@metaphor hope there is still room
My names cclynn, my favorite species would have to be the Encalop 😊 super cute πŸ˜‰

Female
486 posts

crisrs • 20 July 2015 at 2:06 PM

@metaphor
Hello! Well my favorite creature is the luckuar! Especially the first stage! 😊

Female
183 posts

wen • 20 July 2015 at 2:10 PM

@metaphor

My fav is Aguaille. If only it wasn't so hard to get QuQ

240 posts

name • 20 July 2015 at 10:47 PM

@metaphor Hello and I would love to join! thanks for doing this. ❀️ My favourite creature is the Paroxy 😊 I love cats 😸 😸

Deleted • 20 July 2015 at 10:58 PM

@metaphor

I'd have to go with the Bunthoff. That thing is just so adorable. I'm also a pretty big fan of endangered creatures, so yeah.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 20 July 2015 at 11:00 PM

@metaphor

hi, im SheepFox and my favorite creature is the biwo 😊

(i also like the Foo, Amarra, Tasma, Wynerl and most dog creatures, i love canines) 😊

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 20 July 2015 at 11:23 PM

@metaphor
Hello there! πŸ˜ƒ my favourite creature would definitely be the paroxy. I've always loved it ever since I've joined this site ❀️. It's just adorable

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 21 July 2015 at 12:55 AM

@metaphor Oh, how kind of you to do this! I've been here for quite a while, and it's quite hard to choose one creatures amongst the hundreds Egg Cave has to offer.

I guess I'll have to choose the Diment because I'm a sucker for Halloween creatures.

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 21 July 2015 at 1:07 AM

@metaphor

My favorite egg cave creature is the Rosse the reason why is one of my favorite flowers are roses and I do believe they are very adorable especially at their last stages πŸ˜ƒ