The Phantom's Rise (Roleplay!)

in Roleplaying

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 2 June 2016 at 2:46 PM

Lycia's happiness to see her suddenly turns to boiling rage. "YOU SERIOUSLY DIDN'T TELL ME!?" She yells. "WE HAVE POWERS, HOW COULD I THINK YOU WERE A FREAK!?"

Lycia then turns into a lion and storms off. She reaches a giant tree, shifts into a leopard and climbs to the top of it.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 2 June 2016 at 8:13 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Iris sulks. "I knew i should've told her...but truth be told, I didn't know either. Until...ya know...the dragon." She's babbling to herself again. Great.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 2 June 2016 at 8:22 PM

Lycia sighs and climbs down the tree. "I can't believe you didn't tell me." She yells to Iris. "You should have told me. I nearly committed suicide because I thought you were dead."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 3 June 2016 at 10:21 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

"You WHAT?!?!?" Iris gasps. "I'm so sorry, Lycia, I'm so so so sorry..."

"But I didn't know either! Until I got roasted by that dragon, I didn't know about my flame resistance."

"I'm...I'm sorry."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 3 June 2016 at 10:23 AM

Lycia climbs down and turns back to a human. "But you said you didn't tell me because you thought i'd think you were a freak." She said and crosses her arms. Lycia whips her hair out of her face and sighs. She hugs Iris and mutters, "You know what, I don't care. As long as you are safe."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 3 June 2016 at 10:28 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

"I have no idea..." Iris is thinking hard. "I had a faint sense that I was immune, but I wasn't sure. I didn't want to tell you in case I wasn't right. Hence the freak-likeness. But...I missed you."

She hugs Lycia back. "I'm glad you're safe as well."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 3 June 2016 at 10:43 AM

Lycia breaks away from Iris. "So... What do you want to do now?" she asks.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien wanders through the forest, looking for something to do. He hears voices and his ears perk up. "Lycia?" He asks once he comes towards the clearing. "Who is this?" he asks angered that she had been hanging out with someone other then him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lycia turns around at the sudden call of her name. "D-Damien," She stammers. "It's just my sister, Iris. Go away. I don't want you hurting her like you did to my other friends." she adds muttering.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 4 June 2016 at 9:11 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Ohhhhkkkkaaaayyyy..." Iris looks at the newcomer. "Damien, right? I'm Lycia's sister, Iris. It's...nice to meet you?"

She turns to Lycia. "What do you mean, hurting your other friends? Is he going to kill me in my sleep or something?" She looks nervously at Damien.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 4 June 2016 at 10:17 AM

Lycia sits there, not answering her. After a while she nods. "He will, maybe." then she grabs Damien's hand. "You better not hurt her." She says menacingly.
~~~~~~

"I won't" Damien says sarcastically.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 4 June 2016 at 2:33 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Maybe? MAYBE?!" Iris looks at Damien. "You're telling me that you MAYBE will kill me in my sleep." Shaking her head, she laughs hollowly. "Why? Come on, you have to have a good reason for MAYBE killing me."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 4 June 2016 at 2:45 PM

"So.." Lycia says shifting her weight to her right leg. "What do you guys want to do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien rolls his eyes. He shifts into a wolf and pounces on Iris, mad at her for laughing at him. He snarls and bares his teeth.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 4 June 2016 at 2:49 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Ow!!! The heck?!?!" Iris sinks her nails into the wolf, thrashing and kicking like a dying fish. Growling, she builds up as much force as she can and bites his tail. Hard.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 4 June 2016 at 3:12 PM

Lycia sighs and turns into a tiger. She growls at Damien. "Get away from her!" She snarls.

~~~~~

Damien yelps in pain. "Gosh, I was just messing around!" He says. "Now i'm not." He turns into a lion and grabs Iris's neck with his right paw, closing it tightly around her neck.

@shadow_girl Sorry I was watching videos XD

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 4 June 2016 at 5:16 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Gasping, Iris yells a warning to Lycia. "Cover your ears! Lycia, COVER YOUR EARS!!!"

She begins to sing. Although Damien's paw is beginning to choke her, she does manage to sing/hum a little tune. Flapping her wings as hard as she can to push air in Damien's direction, she tries to drive him back so she can sing better. "Sleep, you obnoxious little fool, sleep and sleep and never wake up..." The perk of her talent is that it doesn't matter what the words to her song are. They always work.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 4 June 2016 at 6:22 PM

Damien staggers back and falls to the ground.

~~~~~~

Lycia shifts to a human. "Iris don't!" She yells, covering her ears. After Damien falls to the ground she uncovers her ears. "Did you just kill him!?"

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 5 June 2016 at 4:37 PM

Iris checks for a heartbeat.

"It...it didn't work?" she questions, not really sure why. "WHY DIDN'T IT WORK?!?!"

She thinks. Every other time she used that power, she had wanted to kill the person she was trying to kill. Here, she wasn't so sure. She hadn't exactly been pleased, but not I-WILL-KILL-YOU upset.

"It...didn't work. He's alive, and perfectly sane. Don't worry...about...him..." Iris yawns and falls asleep. Nightmares take over.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 8 June 2016 at 8:58 PM

Lycia moves closer to Iris and falls asleep next to her, dreaming about a nice boyfriend and Iris. She dreams for a while then wakes up to a weird noise. "IRIS." she says looking around. She sees Damien gone and screams. "Iris! Damien woke up!"

@shadow_girl

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 9 June 2016 at 7:43 AM

Somewhere in a distant mountain, rain is falling fast and heavily. Keesha, in human form, held back the urge to scream as raindrops struck her like arrows. She gripped her bone knife tightly and jumped on top of a boulder. Her adoptive mother, a dragon called Naiga spread her wings over Keesha protectively, growling, 'Go to the cave, Keesha.' Keesha shook her head stubbornly and rushed out into the rain in pursuit of a deer.

(Notes: Some backstory may be better to help others understand. Keesha is actually the result of an unintentional breeding between a dragon and a wizard. I'm not going to elaborate on this point. Anyways, the original mother of Keesha abandoned her in the cave of the dragon god Naiga, and Naiga took her up as her own.)

#thephantomsrise

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 9 June 2016 at 6:18 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Iris wakes up from her dreams. She had been in the middle of a nightmare...Lycia, screaming, her,being consumed in flames...

She jolts into a sitting position. "Damien's gone?! Oh no...what do we do now?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 9 June 2016 at 6:45 PM

Damien glares at the two girls from in the shadows. Suddenly, she comes out and strikes Lycia in the neck with his knife, ignoring her screams as she fell to the ground he ran over to Ashlynn and tried to stab her.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 10 June 2016 at 4:28 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Iris shrieks as Lycia falls. "You psychopath, look what you've done now! I know you hate me, but she was your friend!"

She lashes back towards Damien, trying to defend herself and maybe knock him out. "Oh my gosh, I thought today was going to be a NICE, PEACEFUL DAY..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 10 June 2016 at 4:46 PM

Damien laughs. "My girlfriend hang out with you, that makes her a loser too." He kicks lycia away and stabs her again. "STUPID GIRL! YOU GOT IN MY WAY!" He says turning back towards Iris. He growls and aims to stab her in the side.

~~~~~~~

Lycia weakly kicks Damien in the side, hoping to knock him out. Her vision goes black as she kicks him and she passes out.

~~~
Damien gasps for air and falls to the ground groaning and clutching his side. He drops his knife. "Oooooooaaahhh" he groans painfully.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 10 June 2016 at 4:49 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"DON'T CALL HER A LOSER, YOU....AVGRXAEXAGCFDZA!!!" Iris spews nonsense like a tsunami. Taking advantage of Damien being on the ground, she tries to drag him away from Lycia, after giving him a few kicks herself. "Come on...why do you have to weigh so much?!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 10 June 2016 at 5:04 PM

While being knocked out, Lycia has a nightmare about Damien killing Iris. In the dream she struggles to keep him away but is tied to a chair and gagged. She cries in her dream, and even while being unconscious, she cries for real.

@shadow_girl

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 10 June 2016 at 11:34 PM

Keesha crouched behind a bush as the deer stops, thinking that it had shook the dragon girl off its trail. Keesha slinks into position and pounced, stabbing her bone knife into the deers flank, making a quick kill. Suddenly, her ears pricked. She heard... screaming? She pin pointed the location to a forest not far away. A battle is fought. Keesha thinks. A thump sounded beside her. 'What is it.' Her brother Ini hissed. 'I must go. I'll be back.' Keesha said. 'Take the deer back to Mother.' With that note, she shifted form into a red dragon and flew towards the noise.

When Keesha landed, she immediately saw a girl knocked out at the base of a tree, another girl, this time extremely angry, clawing and biting a rabid boy. Humans... She thought with distaste. Neverless, Keesha leapt out, claws sheathed, and slammed herself onto the boy. He passed out with fright and other means instantly.

Keesha surveyed her surroundings warily, bracing herself for an attack.

@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87 (Am I catching on? 😋)

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 1:40 PM

@shadowtail_flamestorm @lailaluckyseal87

Iris looks warily at the dragon that had just randomly appeared. "Oh...hi. Thanks?" she says, memories being pulled up in her mind. It was a dragon that tried to kill her and Lycia, separating them. But this one had helped her, so...UGH. SO CONFUSING!

She notices Lycia sobbing in her sleep. "Lycia? Lycia, are you okay?!" she says, running to her side. Her wings droop. "Please don't die..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 2:44 PM

Lycia wakes up, pain searing through her body. "DamienWhy." she gasps. "Iris.. Kill him for me please..."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 2:49 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadowtail_flamestorm

Iris nods. She knows this is painful for Lycia, Damien being her friend and all. "Okay. I will."

Standing up, she walks to Damien. Wrapping her hands around his throat, she tries to strangle him.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 2:50 PM

Damien wakes up choking. "LET GO!" he manages to scream at iris. "Stop." he chokes.

~~~

Lycia passes out again. She dreams the same thing over and over again, Iris being killed.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 2:56 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Iris visually jumps, shaken from Damien waking up. "Go back to sleep!" she hisses, "I...I have to kill you and I don't ant you to have to be awake for it."

She hears Lycia crying. She feels tears pooling in her own eyes for no reason. "Please...Lycia asked me to do it. Go back to sleep!"