The Phantom's Rise (Roleplay!)

in Roleplaying

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 18 June 2016 at 12:56 PM

Damien went over to Lycia and kicked her in the side. "Wake up!" He said.

~~~

Alissa pushed Damien away from her. "You don't treat her like that." Alissa grabbed Lycia and shook her lightly. "Wake up please Lycia." She said in a calm, soothing voice.

@shadow_girl @shadowtail_flamestorm

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 18 June 2016 at 1:11 PM

@shadowtail_flamestorm @lailaluckyseal87

Something inside Iris snaps. Angrily, she turns on Damien.

"She's right. You're obviously not her boyfriend—you just kicked her! You act like she's below you, which is not true. The opposite, actually. Now stop acting like such a jerk and help out for once in your life, will you?"

"I don't care if you've been done some great wrong by the world or if she dumped you as a friend or if you're just a complete psycho, that's just no the way to treat anyone! ANYONE! And you go around acting like everyone else is just some sort of...amusement for you, trying to take people's lives as casually as if you were used to it, killing people for fun!"

"Sure, maybe I'm being an overprotective snot. Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll take it, and I'll listen to YOUR rant about ME. But you...everything I'm saying about you you'll just brush off, won't care about, act like your opinion is the only opinion that matters. You'll just smirk or laugh or poke fun, and then you'll go and say that since I'VE been telling lies about you, I have to pay. And you'll try and kill someone. How many innocent lives have you took anyways, huh? Do you ever even THINK about the people you kill? Ever?!"

"And even if you have a good reason, like that will ever happen, do you ever feel guilt? Or pain for taking someone's life, as horrible as they might have been? Do you ever feel anything at all besides hate, and greed, and selfishness? Everything you do is to help yourself, never a glance at any hardship anyone else might be going through. I hate to break it to you, but it's just not NATURAL to be a self-absorbed jerk all the time. And in a bad way as well!"

"But just...why do you do it anyways? Why? Does it make you feel warm and fuzzy inside to see others in pain, does it make you feel good to watch innocent people die? Don't you dare answer yes. Don't you dare tell another one of your horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE LIES!!!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 18 June 2016 at 3:24 PM

Damien listens to her rant silently. He stres at her for a minute and then quickly slaps her across the face very hard." You are such a [yeep]" he yells.

~~<

Alissa runs over to Damien. "You jerk!" She yells.

@shadow_girl

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 18 June 2016 at 9:33 PM

Keesha snarls before crouching next to Lycia. She turned to Iri, 'I need a drop of that healing potion. Please!' Iri muttered something under his breath, but closed his eyes and leaned over the girl. A green tear rolled down his snout, and onto the girl's mouth. It trickles inside Lycia's lips.

(OK, so Ini's tears having a healing function, and I'm going to change a bit of Ini's profile. Thanks a lot!)
@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87. Sorry, I forgot to ping you guys.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 26 June 2016 at 4:14 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadowtail_flamestorm

Iris touches her cheek. "That will bruise..." she mutters, trying to rub away the pain.

She looks at Damien. "Yeah, now that you mention it, I guess I am. I mean, look at me! I've killed people without looking back, and wasn't there for my friends when they needed it most, and am such a lousy, horrible person...I regret it, but you can't change the past." she says, sounding sad.

"But you know what they say takes one to know one. So I guess you're a [yeep] to. Go figure."

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 27 June 2016 at 2:50 AM

( [yeep] Hahahaha! I'm not swearing, I actually typed that out. 😋 *laughs*)

Keesha twirled her blade impatiently. 'Okay, please guys! I know that you will miss each other so much if you separated, but can you listen to what Lycia says? Her opinion of whether Damien is staying is the FINAL.' She glanced at the girl. She was starting to wake up.

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 27 June 2016 at 11:59 AM

Iris grunts. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Lycia, when you wake up..." she trails off. "I don't care about what you say, just please wake up." By now, she's taken note of the countless times Lycia's saved her. How the heck is she actually going to repay her?!

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 27 June 2016 at 11:27 PM

Keesha grabbed Damien roughly and bound him tightly with some ivy she cut down from a tree. She glanced at Lycia, slightly worried. She should be up by now. She thought.

@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 June 2016 at 9:35 AM

"Come on Lycia! Wake up wake up wake up! I'll do anything!" Iris is slightly embarrassed to be pleading to a sleeping person, especially one who can't her her, but she's desperate. "WAKE UP!" she sobs, starting to cry.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 June 2016 at 9:37 AM

Damien struggles to get out of the bindings. "Get me the [yeep] outta here!" he yells angrily.

~~~~~

Alissa bends down next to Lycia. "Please, wake up." she says. "Damien's stuck, we need you to wake up."

@shadow_girl @shadowtail_flamestorm

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 June 2016 at 9:40 AM

"Please...Lycia!" Iris is sobbing everywhere now, trying to stop but failing miserably. "Please! I can't lose you again! Please!"

She's crying so hard she doesn't hear Damien. If she had, she probably would've punched him.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 June 2016 at 9:41 AM

"You stupid girls! Get me out of here and quit acting like babies!" He yells at them loudly.

~~

Alissa puts pressure on Lycia's wounds and the bleeding stops. She feels for a heartbeat and sits her up by a tree. "I think she'll be okay.."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 June 2016 at 9:45 AM

"R-Really?" Iris whispers, her voice hoarse from the sobs and screams. "S-She's gonna be okay?" In a fit of happiness, she hugs Alissa. "Yaaaaaaasssss she'll be okay!!!" She twirls around the clearing and smashes headfirst into a tree. "Owww..." She mutters, rubbing her head.

"Shut up, Damien! Do you really think we're going to help you?!" she yells back to Damien.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 June 2016 at 9:46 AM

"Careful!" Alissa laughs. "You don't want to hurt yourself." she turns towards Lycia and watches her. "Iris... She's waking up!" Alissa whispers.

~

Damien scowls. "You guys are so stupid I thought you might." he snaps.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 June 2016 at 9:49 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

Iris stomps over and slaps Damien. Hard. "Mind your manners, will you? Honestly, for someone who's calling US stupid, I thought you'd be smart enough not to call us names. Look at you position! You're tied up and helpless. We could easily kill you."

"And we're the stupid ones? Please."

She turns back to Lycia. "LYCIA!" Realizing she probably shouldn't yell, she quiets her voice. "Lycia! Are you awake?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 June 2016 at 9:51 AM

Damien rolls his eyes. "You couldn't kill me." he says. "And I could kill you at any second."

~~

Alissa shakes Lycia. "Come on.. It's okay..." she whispered.

~~

Lycia groans as she regains consciousness and sees Alissa over her. She closes her eyes and whimpers.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 June 2016 at 9:56 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Shh...shh...I'm sorry for yelling..." Iris tries to comfort, talking softly. "Shhh..."

Hearing Damien, she stomps over. "Listen, mister, if you don't have a heart then you can keep on being rude and obnoxious, but if you care for her at all you'd actually say something nice for a change, okay?!" She snaps in a harsh whisper. "Thank you!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 June 2016 at 9:59 AM

Damien growls at her and aims a kick at her from the bindings. "lycia is my girlfriend! Ask her!" he snaps.

~~

Lycia opens her eyes and sits up dizzily. "Everything is blurry.." she mutters half unconscious still. "And I feel dizzy.."

~~

Alissa watches Lycia, not wanting to interfere, she backs up and sits against a far away tree. Only close enough to hear them.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 June 2016 at 10:01 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Lycia...I'm so glad you're okay!" Iris says, hugging her gently. "Don't worry, everything will be okay." She says the last part more to herself than anyone else.

To Damien: "And just because she's your girlfriend, which I sincerely doubt, does NOT give you the right to boss her around! It's called BEING NICE, ever heard off it?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 June 2016 at 10:06 AM

Damien growls and pushes against the vines. He hears a few snaps and takes a break."Ask her! She is my girlfriend and I can do whatever I want." he says.

~~

Lycia groans. "D-damien is he still here?" she says almost completely awake. "Get him away!"

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 June 2016 at 10:26 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

"You heard her! If you do manage to break free, get out of here!" Iris snarls at Damien. "She obviously doesn't like you, and I don't want to upset her by asking!"

"You [yeep]! I can't believe you'd eve try to tell me that after everything you've done!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 June 2016 at 10:30 AM

"Iris I need to tell you something.." Lycia said. "I heard Damien.. He is my boyfriend." she whispers tears pooling in her eyes. "I can't break up with him or he will really definitely kill me, like decapitation kill me.." she said tears running down her face. She falls to the ground painfully as her wound begins to hurt again.

~~~

Damien pushes against the vines, breaking most of them. "I WILL KILL YOU!" he yells to the others.

~~~

Alissa watches the fight and then stands up, walking to Damien she punches him in the face. "Leave them alone." she says sweetly and climbs a tree, falling asleep in it.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 June 2016 at 5:44 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Seriously? That's horrible!" Iris gasps, feeling angry and protective towards Lycia. "Why!? Does he get some...sick thrill out of upsetting you?" It was official-Damien was a creep.

~~~

I hate writing on phones... 😋

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 June 2016 at 5:49 PM

"I think he does." Lycia says sobbing, her wounds worse then ever, the crying making them worse.

~~~

Damien breaks free and runs towards Iris. He slaps her across the face. "YOU [Yeep] Leave my [yeep] stupid girlfriend alone!"

@shadow_girl Ikr.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 June 2016 at 5:54 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Because I'M the one who forces her to be their girlfriend." snarks Iris, but she rubs her face all the same. "That hurt, you [yeep]ing [yeep]bag!" She tends to get...creative with her swearing when she's mad. Not the best habit.

"Lycia...is there anything I can do?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 June 2016 at 5:59 PM

Damien growls at her and pulls out his dagger. He grabs her and shoves her against a tree. He holds the dagger up to her throat. "What did you say to me?" He whispers his face close to hers.

~~

Lycia whimpers unable to move. "Stop damien.." she mutters half unconscious. "Please.."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 June 2016 at 6:05 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Iris is getting too angry to even listen to logic. "I said, because I'm the one who forces her to be their girlfriend. I quote. Problem with that?" She bats her eyelashes. "It's not like I was talking about YOU or anything. You would NEVER, EVER do ANYTHING like THAT!" She knows this is practically suicide.

At this point, she doesn't care.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 June 2016 at 6:06 PM

Damien presses his knife far into her throat, blood dripping down it. "So, do you want to die? Or one of your friends." he says raged.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 June 2016 at 6:11 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"To be perfectly honest, I don't want to die." Iris says, smiling, "and I'd prefer you don't kill any of my friends either. I mean, isn't Lycia your girlfriend? Not killing her is SUCH a grand gesture of kindness, am I right?"

"A little lighter on the knife there, please. I did mention I don't want to die!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 June 2016 at 6:42 PM

Damien pushes the knife further, anymore and Iris would be unconscious and dead. "Who dies? One of you has too. And Lycia is just a stupid little girl who fell for my trap and now she has to watch people die. I love torturing her.." he says smiling, his eyes flashing menacingly.