The Phantom's Rise (Roleplay!)

in Roleplaying

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 12 June 2016 at 8:32 PM

"Thanks." Lycia says. She then feels light-headed and grabs Iris's arm and squeezes it very, very tight. "Iris... I can't breathe. It hurts.." she moans.
@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 June 2016 at 8:38 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Keesha you said the herbs would HELP HER!!!" Yells Iris angrily. "Shhh...shhh...what can I do to help?!" She asks Lycia desperately. "Now we're in trouble..." She mutters to herself.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 12 June 2016 at 8:41 PM

"It's not the herbs." Lycia says and keeps repeating it. Suddenly she falls to the ground unmoving. Her grip on Iris's arm loosens to almost nothing.

@shadow_girl she's not dead btw

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 June 2016 at 8:45 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 PHEW

~~~~~~~

"Why am I so bad at this stuff..." Iris grumps as she checks Lycia's wound. "You're bleeding heavily. I think we have to apply pressure to the wound or something." She says as she uses her hands to try and stop the bleeding.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 12 June 2016 at 8:48 PM

Lycia wakes up groaning. "Iris help me." she whimpers. "I can't make it.. It hurts to much..."

~~

Damien builds up his strength and reach to his wound. Concentrating all his energy on it he manages to heal himself. He builds up strength and then walks towards where Lycia and Iris are. Seeing it's dark, he hides in the shadows, knife ready, waiting for one of them to see him.

@shadow_girl

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 13 June 2016 at 1:19 AM

Keesha lay on a tree branch, hands clasped over her stomach and watching the two friends fuss over each other for nothing, in her opinion. Her gaze wandered to where they fought the boy. Keesha's eyes widened when she saw the boy crouching in the shadows. Her lips curled up in a feral snarl, glowering at him.

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl
#thephantomsrise

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 14 June 2016 at 1:45 PM

@shadowtail_flamestorm @lailaluckyseal87

Iris is completely absorbed in Lycia's wound. "Oh gosh...oh gosh...um, uh...I'M SO BAD AT THIS!!!" she cries. "Hey...Keesha, what do I even do?!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 June 2016 at 1:47 PM

Lycia takes a deep breathe and some of her strength returns. "Iris.. I don't think i'm going to die.. hopefully.."

~~~~~

Damien smiles at the girl menacingly. He waved and grabbed his knife and drew a line across his throat. Then, he pointed to lycia and smiled evilly.

@shadow_girl @shadowtail_flamestorm

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 14 June 2016 at 1:52 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadowtail_flamestorm

Iris rips a few strips out of the bottom of her pants. Grabbing some leaves, she wraps them in the fabric, tying the back as a makeshift bandage. "Let's see. I'll keep up the pressure."

"Keesha, come on and help!" she snaps. Following her gaze though, she sees Damien. "I thought you were dead, you...[insert various names here]!!!" She says, annoyed. "Now what?!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 June 2016 at 2:00 PM

Lycia's strength slowly returns as Iris applies the bandages. "I-I feel better." she says shakily. "I really thought I was going to die." Her voice cracks at the word die. "D-damien!" she says and shakes horribly.

~~~

Damien laughs. "You really thought I was dead?" he said and grabs his knife. "I'm not dying until she does." he says glaring at Lycia.

@shadow_girl Making a new character to save lycia XD

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 14 June 2016 at 2:08 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 PHEW.

~~~

Iris glares at Damien. "What do you want me to do, just...LET you kill her?! NO!"

"Shhhh...it'll be alright...shhhh...." she whispers to Lycia. "I won't let him hurt you."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 June 2016 at 2:11 PM

"ok.. Ok.. please get him away." Lycia whimpers like a child and shakes with fear.

~~

Alissa hears commotion and walks towards it. She sees a guy with a knife and a hurt girl and another girl. She sneaks up behind the guy and turns into a lion.

Tackling him, she holds him to the ground and glances over at the girls, her teeth bared. She hopes she didn't attack the wrong person, and the others won't hurt her.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 14 June 2016 at 2:16 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Iris gapes at the newcomer. "Thank you! SO SO SO MUCH!!!" she says, smiling. "I'm Iris, this is Lycia, and thank you. The guy is such a pain." she adds, glaring at Damien. "AREN'T YOU, DAMIEN YOU BACK-STABBING LITTLE JERK?!"

"Oh...mind holding him there while I get rid of him?" she asks, standing and clutching Lycia's knife in her hand.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 June 2016 at 2:18 PM

"Ok.. I'm Alissa by the way." she says and holds the guy down. Suddenly, he turns into a wolf and startles her so she jumps off. The guy gets up and growls at them all.

~~~~

"Hah!"" Damien says. "Little kid, go back to your mommy or die!"

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 14 June 2016 at 2:21 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Manners, you [yeep]hole!" snaps Iris, lunging at him with the knife. Why can't you just...(grunt)...take an elongated...(grunt)...VACATION?!?! FOREVER!!! (grunt...)"

"Lycia, hide!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 June 2016 at 2:29 PM

"Argh!" Damien yells and weakly pushes her away. He turns into a wolf, trying to stay conscious and grabs Alissa and drags her with him. He heals his wounds as a human and looks at her. He smiles evilly. "Hello kid. You're going to die unless one of them sacrifices themselves."

~~ Lycia crawls into a hole in a tree, barely big enough to hold her. She cries and watches everything outside.

@shadow_girl

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 15 June 2016 at 3:12 AM

Keesha snarled again, turning back into her dragon form. She tackles Damien to the ground and swings her spiked tail at him. She roared at the sky, hoping her siblings would come.

Back in the mountain, Keesha's brother Ini raised his head. As he interpreted her message, he lashed his tail angrily. He growled, 'Keesha's in trouble. With HUMANS.' Naiga, the dragon goddess flicked her tongue. 'Then go. Bring her back safely.'

(I'll add the new characters later! 😊 ) #thephantomsrise
@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 15 June 2016 at 9:09 PM

Iris scrams as the dragon-girl roars. "Alissa, it's gonna be okay! I hope! Or not! Or...um...well, it'll probably be okay!" She calls. "I hope?"
~~~
just quickly posting, then I have to go... πŸ˜‹

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 15 June 2016 at 9:15 PM

"Help!" Alissa cries. "Please! He's going to hurt me! Please! Help!" she says and then takes a deep breathe. I'm going to die. she thinks. I'm going to die, so I better die fighting and save my friends.

Alissa reaches up and punches Damien across the face, causing his nose to bleed, and she temporarily shocks him allowing her to scramble back against a tree. She screams as loud as possible, hoping someone will come help her.

~~~

Lycia hears the screaming and everything spins again. She blacks out, unable to handle the pain and the screams.

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 15 June 2016 at 11:26 PM

Ini swooped down into the place where the screams are coming from. He saw Keesha in her dragon form, clawing at a boy with a nosebleed. Keesha noticed him and turned back into human form, grinning, 'Brother! Good thing you got here! This kid is terrorizing helpless girls!' Ini stared at her, 'Since when did you get so friendly with humans?' Keesha glowered, 'I'm NOT.'

(I'm sorry if you guys are offended. Keesha is blunt in words and since she is brought up by the dragons, she doesn't think much of humans and other human hybrids. Ironically, she is willing to stay in human form for a period of time.)
@lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 June 2016 at 7:07 AM

@shadowtail_flamestorm it's fine! No problem. 😸
@lailaluckyseal87

Iris stares at the second dragon. "Not another one of you..." she groans, looking up at the sky. Glaring at Keesha, she snaps "HELPLESS HUMAN GIRLS?! OOH, PLEASE, I'M IN SOOOOOO MUCH DANGER! HELP ME OR I MAY DIE OF A CHIPPED NAIL!"

She pretend-swoons to the ground, all the time giving Keesha dirty looks. "First enough, who's your friend? He better be at LEAST as nice as you are, or I swear..."

~~~

About thatβ€”Iris is afraid of dragons. And she takes her fear out by camouflaging it in sarcasm and annoyance. Sorry... πŸ˜‹

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 16 June 2016 at 8:32 AM

@shadow_girl No problem! I totes understand! Here's a kitty for Iris! 😸 πŸ˜‹

Keesha licked her lips dryly, saying, 'He's my BROTHER, for goodness sake!' She scratched the underside of Ini's chin absently, looking at the writhing boy in front of her. 'Should I kill him?' Keesha mused quietly. Ini growled, 'Worthless humans. Come sister, we should go back now. Leave them be.' Keesha barks with wry laughter. 'Yeah right! They're hybrids, Ini. I thought you were cleverer than that.' Ini snapped his jaws at Keesha half-heartedly.

Keesha glances at Lycia. Still not awake. She should be by now. She thinks. She sweeps her gaze back to Iris, who is still staring daggers at her and Ini. 'Calm down, girl. We're not going to hurt you or your friend here.' 'Yet.' Ini muttered. Keesha ignored him, raising her feet above Damien. 'Should I kill him?' She raised an eyebrow.

@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 17 June 2016 at 5:14 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

@shadowtail_flamestorm Thank you for the kitty 😸

~~~~

"As if that's even a question!" Iris snorts. "Kill him. He's better off a dead."

"Where's Lycia?! I told her to hide, she really did take it seriously..." she mumbles, looking for her. "LYCIA? LYCIA!!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 17 June 2016 at 5:17 PM

"Please don't kill me!" Damien begs sincerely. "Please!!!"

~~~

Alissa rolls her eyes. "Kill him!" She says angrily. "Please?"

~~~~

Damien feels real tears burn his eyes. He hadn't cried in a very, very long time. This was odd for him. "Don't kill me!" he says.

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 17 June 2016 at 11:20 PM

@shadow_girl No problem! πŸ˜‹
@lailaluckyseal87

Keesha hesitated. She turned to the boy, 'I'll spare you this time. Feel grateful, because I have EVERY RIGHT to kill you RIGHT NOW. Leave, and don't return. Next time if I, or any one of us, catch you snooping around, we won't show any mercy.' She turned to the girls. 'I'll be in the Dragon Mountain if you need me.' She offered a small smile before flying away with her brother.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 17 June 2016 at 11:22 PM

"I have every right to be here!" damien argues. "Lycia is my girlfriend!" he growls at Keesha as she flies away.

~~~

"No!! Please, kill him!" Alissa begs Keesha. "Don't leave! Please!!"

@shadowtail_flamestorm @shadow_girl

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 17 June 2016 at 11:25 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Keesha paused mid-flight as she heard Damien's retort and Alissa's plead. She narrowed her eyes at the boy angrily. 'Still hasn't learnt, have you?' Keesha growled menacingly and swiped her claws at Damien, leaving three deep slashes across his chest.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 18 June 2016 at 12:50 PM

"Lycia is your...GIRLFRIEND?!!? As if!" Iris scoffs. "Well, if you find her and get proof about that, I won't try to kill you. Again. But if not..."

She draws a finger across her throat. "Understood?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 18 June 2016 at 12:52 PM

"Whatever." Damien says rolling his eyes. He looked around for Lycia. "Where is she?"

~~~

"Lycia?" Alissa said looking around for her. "Where are you?" She walked around until she saw her passed out. She dragged her into the clearing. "Lycia!" She said shaking her.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 18 June 2016 at 12:54 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadowtail_flamestorm

"Lycia!!!" Iris yells, running to her. "I'm so glad you're okay! Oh gosh, she's passed out...WHAT DO I DO?!?!? I'M HORRIBLE WITH THIS KIND OF THING!"

She panics, eyes wide in fear and frustration. "Will someone please do something?!"