The Phantom's Rise (Roleplay!)

in Roleplaying

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 3:01 PM

"NO!" Damien yells aiming a kick into her stomach. "Get off of me! I'm not being murdered!"

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 3:32 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Iris lands on her back with a loud OOMPH. "Gaahh! Okay, I won't kill you then! Can we just...ya know...truce?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 3:39 PM

Damien sighs. "whatever just for now." he mutters. scratching his wolf ear. He turns towards Lycia and feels her pulse. "I can't feel anything." He lies to make Iris scared and upset. "She's gone. Lycia had stopped crying so that would help with his prank.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 3:44 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"WAHT NO!!!" Iris screams, breaking into tears. "I..I JUST FOUND HER AND NOW SHE'S...DEAD!!!" She sobs hysterically. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED HER!!"

Running to Lycia's side, she feels for a heartbeat. "Wait...what?!" She mumbles, shaking away tears. "You lied to me? Why would you do that? Do you take her death lightly!?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 3:49 PM

Damien laughs. "HAHA YOU FELL FOR IT!" he runs to Lycia and kicks her in the side. "Wake up you stupid girl." he mutters.

~~~

Lycia wakes up and see Iris next to her. "Iris.. is he dead? I think i'll be ok.."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 6:16 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"I'm so so so sorry...he's not dead. I couldn't do it. But I'm so glad you're okay!" Iris hugs Lycia, then glares at Damien. "Don't kick her! Jeez, do you even have a conscience?!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 6:19 PM

Lycia sighs and lays down. She looks down at her side and gags at all the blood. "Damien how could you?" She whispers tears pooling in her eyes. "How.."

~~

Damien rolls his eyes. "I'm gonna kill you both." he mutters under his breath.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 6:22 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Hearing Damien, Iris turns around in a flash. "WHAT WAS THAT, MISTER?!!?!" She pokes he finger at his chest, getting angrier by the second. "What's your problem?! What did we ever do to you?"

"Do you have anger issues or something?!?!!?!? Spill it, buddy!!!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 6:25 PM

"It's none of your business." he snaps at Iris. "Just be quiet and leave me ALONE." He pushes Iris to the ground as hard as possibe.

~~~~

Lycia watches them fighting and says as loud as possible, but quietly "Stop" She feels the room sway as she is about to pass out. She sees Damien push Iris to the ground and she leaps to catch Iris as she passes out, Iris landing on her stomach.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 6:29 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"GRRRR YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT, BUDDY!!!" Iris snarls as she rubs her head. "That hurt!"

She looks at Lyica, realizing that she blocked her fall. "Lycia, you have to stop being nice to me...Oh no, you've passed out again! This is really bad..." Picking her up, she turns to Damien. I'm taking Lycia and getting out of here, okay? Leave us alone—a murderous psychopath is the last thing she needs right now."

She flies to a nearby clearing, setting Lycia down. "Wake up, wake up, wake up! Please please please wake up..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 6:45 PM

Damien runs towards the girls in wolf form. He snarls at Iris. "DONT TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!" he yells.

~~~

Lycia wakes up. "Iris. I-I'm ok." She says. "I'm not going to die." She knows the last part is mainly directed towards herself to calm herself. "Help me tighten my shirt so the bleeding slows." Lycia takes deep breaths calming herself and ignoring Damien.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 6:59 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Iris helps Lycia tighten her shirt. "I'm so glad you're all right!" She says, attempting a smile. Lycia's done so much for her, sand she just wants to pay her back. "But seriously, you have to stop being so nice to me!"

"I'LL TAKE HER AWAY FROM YOU IF IT MEANS SHE'LL BE SAFE!" she yells back at Damien. "Jerk." she mutters under her breath.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 7:03 PM

Lycia laughs even though it hurts. "I can't, i missed you and need to help you and be kind."

~~~~~

Damien runs in towards the girls he groals and pounces on lycia.
He turns into a human and grabs her by the neck, choking her. He laughs at her pain and grabs his knife with his other hand, holding it up to Lycia's heart.

"COME NEAR ME AND SHE DIES." Damien says lifting Lycia up and shoving her against a tree, the knife positioned at her heart.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 7:05 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Uhm, uhm, uhm..." Iris stutters, backing away slowly. "What do I have to do to help her? I'll do anything! ANYTHING!!!" She breaks into tears. "I'm so so sorry Lycia, I've ruined everything! You'd have been better of without me!"

"Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it! I promise!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 7:07 PM

"Well.." Damien says letting his grip loosen so Lycia doesn't die yet. "It's your life or hers, make your choice." He smirks evilly.

~~

"Don't" Lycia gasps. "I'lldietosaveyou." she feels his grip loosen. "Please don't Iris! Please!"

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 7:10 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"No, I'm sorry. Lycia, you can't die. You've...you've done a lot and I owe you..."

Iris wipes her eyes. "I'll disappear. You'll never have to deal with me again." She says to Damien. To herself, she thinks, "Disappear, not die...hopefully he won't know the difference..."

Looking back, she smiles. "Have a good life, Lycia!"

She walks away.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 7:16 PM

"LYCIA'S DYING THEN!" he yells and plunges the knife into Lycia's ribcage. Thankfully, he misses her heart. He let's Lycia fall to the ground and he laughs, climbing the nearest tree. "I SAID YOUR LIFE OR HERS, ONE OF YOU HAD TO DIE!"

~~~

Lycia struggles to hold onto life. She gasps for air and reaches up to her wound. She pushes her hand against it. "Iris.." she says weakly. "help."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 7:19 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"OH MY GOSH, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" shrieks Iris. "Lycia, can I kill him?" she asks, giving her a pleading look. "he deserves it..."

Until Lycia replies, she hammers Damien with blows. "You...GAAAHHH! I'm not even going to try to understand how your twisted mind works! I thought she was your friend!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 7:28 PM

"Yes, kill him." Lycia mutters weakly. Suddenly, all her strength returns as she grabs her wound. She stands up. "Iris, here" she says and throws her a knife. "He nearly.." she trails off and falls to the ground.

~~~
Damien crumples to the ground groaning. "Don't kill meeeee"

@shadow_girl

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 11 June 2016 at 11:16 PM

Keesha watched the commotion with no emotion whatsoever, but when the girl called Lycia crumples onto the ground, a flash of pity came through her. She turned back into human form and quietly dragged her behind a tree.
Keesha listened for heartbeat. Still alive, but weak. She noted. She quickly peered out from behind the tree. She hissed, 'Hey! Iris! Once you get rid of the boy, get over here! I need your help!' She tugged a huge leaf off from a tree and wrapped it around Lycia's wound temporarily.

@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 June 2016 at 8:36 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadowtail_flamestorm

"I'LL KILL YOU IF I WANT TO, YOU TRAITOROUS LUNATIC!!!" screeches Ashlynn, plunging the knife into Damien's chest. "After everything you've done?! I'm surprised you're still alive!"

She thinks she hears the dragon-girl call out to her. But first she needs to take care of business.

Ignoring any signs of guilt, she stabs Damien again for good measure. "Good riddance to THAT filth."

Running over to Lycia, she examines the wound. "Do we have a healer or something around here? I'll try to help, but..." she trails off. "I'm not exactly good at this type of thing."

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 12 June 2016 at 8:44 AM

@shadow_girl

Keesha looked up. 'Can you watch her? I'll get some herbs.' Without a second thought, she sprinted off into the bushes.
Keesha searched the fronds. Come on, [yeep] root, show yourself! She thought impatiently. A thought suddenly came to her. Why is she helping HUMANS, of all creatures? She shook that thought away, finally spotting the medical root she sought. She slices it off with her bone knife before making her way back to the girls.
Keesha knelt beside Lycia, muttering, 'Eat this. It'll help with your pain.' The girl made no response, only groaning slightly. Keesha glanced at Iris with exasperation. 'It's not working. You try getting her eat the root.'

(See the slight reference I made? It's from the Japanese film Princess Mononoke. 😋)
#thephantomsrise

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 June 2016 at 8:50 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

Iris glared at the girl. Who did that newcomer think she was, acting like some sort of god?! "Sure..." she grumbles, snatching the roots and gently coaxing Lycia. "Come on, Lycia, please don't die...just eat these, they'll help you..." She would sing, but that would not end well at all.

But back to the stuck-up snot. Iris had heard her muttering about them being HUMANS, and how HUMANS were practically no better than pigs. Something snapped, and she stuck out her hand.

"Hey Dragon-Girl, thanks. I'm Iris, the resident human-slash-dark angel, and this is Lycia. No, neither of us are...what is it...100% HUMAN."

( @shadowtail_flamestorm — sorry...Iris can be a offensive jerk sometimes. I apologize for her, because she never will 😋 .)

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 12 June 2016 at 9:19 AM

( @shadow_girl Hey that's no problem! 😃)

Keesha noted the feisty edge in Iris's retort and raised an eyebrow. 'Is it so?' She murmured. 'Accept my apologies then. My name is Keesha.' She made a mental note to avoid getting them onto her wrong side.

(Sorry if it's a little short. I gotta do some other stuff... ☹️ )

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 12 June 2016 at 9:39 AM

Lycia woke up with Iris above her. "Iris.. what?" she said lifting her head up.

~~~~

Damien managed to run for a bit before collapsing to the ground he groaned and layed there, dying.

@shadowtail_flamestorm @shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 June 2016 at 5:31 PM

Iris grins. "Nice to meet you, Keesha." She turns to Lycia. "Could you eat these?" she asks, holding up the roots. "They'll help you, I promise..."

"Are you sure they'll help her?" she whispers to Keesha, looking nervous.

She can hear Damien moaning in pain. Any pity she might of felt is quickly crushed by a wave of hatred. "I'm so glad Damien is gone!" She bursts out. "He was such a pain! Lycia, I'm sorry I killed him—I know he was your friend."

"But he was still a jerk, and I think we'll be better off without him."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 12 June 2016 at 7:38 PM

"I-uh.." Lycia said awkwardly. "He's a nice guy.." She said quietly. "Well.. most of the time. He just gets.. uh.. a bit jealous sometimes and.. you know what happened."

She glanced at the roots and grabbed them, she smashed them into a ball and shoved them in her mouth. Once she swallowed them she sighed. "I can't believe he attacked me though.."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 June 2016 at 8:21 PM

"It was probably my fault-I guess it was really me or him." Iris says quietly, then pauses. "And he might've gone crazy from my singing...that's what happens when they DON'T DIE."

"Ugh! This is all my fault!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 12 June 2016 at 8:24 PM

"No!" Lycia says. "no, it's not your fault." tears begin to well up in her eyes. "It's my fault, I knew he was hurting people, I knew something bad would happen, I knew he was crazy." She says and then whispers, sobbing, "yet I stayed with him."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 June 2016 at 8:28 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"It's not your fault... I would've stayed with you even if you WERE a threat." Iris says softly. "He was your friend-it's natural you stayed with him."