ษ EggCave suggestion (2017)- The Plumeling ษ

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Should I make more suggestions to EC? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 14 December 2016 at 4:33 AM

@schelke

Thank you!!

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 14 December 2016 at 5:43 AM

@wild_wonders

I like it! The colours are very lovely together and I adore cat creatures! 😸
Cat with feathers are a interesting concept. I sort of thought it could have multiple tails instead of feathers. To make it less peacockish, but maybe it's good if it's peacocky. Hmm...

Anyway, I'd love to see this creature get made. It would make a colourful edition to the collection. 😃

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 14 December 2016 at 6:26 AM

@wild_wonders

I NEED IT!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 14 December 2016 at 6:36 AM

@silverserpent

@lucie1677

Thanks! I'm sure that EC will improve it if it is really made (which it won't be XD)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 December 2016 at 4:57 PM

@wild_wonders

it is.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 14 December 2016 at 10:41 PM

@valleries1

.................................................................Thanks! ❤️ 😃......................................... lol

Could anyone else check his out? 😃

Deleted • 28 December 2016 at 7:57 PM

@wild_wonders it is one of the most amazing creature suggestion I have ever seen, it should be a real creature!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 29 December 2016 at 1:08 AM

@chicachicken

Thanks so much *0*

Deleted • 29 December 2016 at 1:22 AM

@wild_wonders Your welcome!

1,853 posts

purgatory • 31 December 2016 at 1:08 PM

@wild_wonders

It's cute ^^ ❤️ 100% support from me ^v^

I'll try with the description:

Egg;
The egg shines brightly in the sun. Plumeling eggs are very easy to miss since their colors are so bright, yet very rare to spot since the mothers hide the eggs somewhere high, like Redwood trees or mountains. The gem on the Plumeling egg are an energy source for the egg. If remove, the creature inside the egg will die. Due to the high price of Plumeling Jewels, poaching the eggs are illegal.

Description:
These magnificent creatures are beautiful. When they hatch, they only have a few feathers, but when they grow, they grow more until they reach adult age. These creatures are excellent climbers, and that is why the mothers hide the eggs in high places. They feast on small rodents, but tend to eat fruits aswell. Fortunately, their feathers aren't worth that much, but their fur is a prized possesion. Plumeling population are decreasing due to over-hunting. These creatures also produce a roselike scent that is very intoxicating. They tend to hide in rose bushes throughout the year and come out in the spring, spreading the spring cheer.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 1 January 2017 at 4:24 AM

@ammolite

Hi thanks for the comment!! I already posted though, I'm not doing the description writing thing any more ^^; Sorry to waste your time ☹️

1,853 posts

purgatory • 1 January 2017 at 3:00 PM

@wild_wonders that's fine ^^ np ❤️

Female
32 posts

royal_heart • 2 January 2017 at 9:22 PM

Good job sis i luv it hopefully it can become a real creature! 😉

Female
57 posts

jjlapple • 9 January 2017 at 6:26 PM

cool