♥ Valentines Day Creature Suggestion ♥ The Romolo ♥

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like it :P (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 10 December 2016 at 9:38 PM

Yay!

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 10 December 2016 at 9:54 PM

@leafmelody
when using your gold pencil try putting the gold feathers in randomly and try making sure all the feathers somehow look uneven

could that work?

(this is a suggestion too)

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 10:10 PM

@spiritkeeper5
Okie nice 😃 Will try 😊

@bunnyshadow
You said it looked too much like a Sikeree, and I totally agree with you x3 How would you change the Romolo to make it look less like a Sikeree/improve it? 😊 Thanks 😃 And thanks for being honest 😃

@foreigners
@silverserpent
You both said that there should be something to make it look less real 😊 (Thanks for your honest opinions BTW it helps a lot ;D)What do you think could be added to make it better? 😱

Male
207 posts

enderwolf • 10 December 2016 at 10:22 PM

@leafmelody

That is cool, just a suggestion it would be nice if you try to make the 2 duck or swan to make their neck look like a heart

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 10:26 PM

@enderwolf
Thanks for the feedback 😃 I'm gonna do a remake after I get moar feedback so yeah XD

WOW 23 people (including me) looked at this suggestion and voted 😃 Thanks a bunch people XD Remake coming up after moar suggestions roll in 😃

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 10 December 2016 at 10:43 PM

@leafmelody
Oops forgot to check this earlier

Well, maybe, like some are saying, a middle stage where it's two conjoined birds, or even that as the last stage mimicking the egg's heart.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 11:13 PM

@foreigners
Hehe that's fine XD Could ya elaborate a litttle? 😱 (Dono't quite understnad XD) Thanks 😊

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 11 December 2016 at 12:26 AM

@leafmelody Interesting concept and design, although the description is somewhat lackluster. Want a hand with that?

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 11 December 2016 at 12:34 AM

@shadowy_overseer
Yes please 😃 Helping with the description would be awesome, I think it's weird but someone else thought it was good and I was like wat XD

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 11 December 2016 at 1:45 AM

@leafmelody love this creature so much! the description is so sweet too.
my suggestion for your suggestion is based on the other valentines pair creatures that i love so much, for all of them you can't really tell who is what gender, so i would suggest rather than a pink heart and a blue heart that their hearts be the same colour 😊 i like the idea that they each get a half heart, maybe like a deep magenta colour 😱 ❤️
would love so much to have some valentinesy swans!!! ❤️ great suggestion!!!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 11 December 2016 at 1:48 AM

@spectaclenest
Oh wow I ❤️ your suggestion about them both becoming one large heart as in the colour of magenta like wat XD Thanks so much for the feedback 😊 I might actually try that, TBH, I think it's super cool 😃

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 11 December 2016 at 3:36 AM

@leaefmelody Here ya go! It's half-finished though.

Egg Description
The two hearts on the egg of a Romolo represent the creature inside and their soulmate. The pink heart represents the female of the pair, while the blue heart represents the male. The markings vary in color between eggs, and only two eggs in the entire world are identical - both members of a pair. Romulo eggs have a strange property in that after they hatch, the shell rapidly calcifies so as to prevent damage.

More About the Romolo
Romolo hatchlings are hatched with grey downy feathers, which are shed a week or two after birth and replaced with smooth, white feathers. It is at this point that the Romulo's marking takes on its color, and the Romulo looks at their eggshell to determine what their soulmate's marking is. As soon as they see it, Romulo are endowed with a psychic link to their soulmate that allows them to sense where they are. At this point, Romulo will stop at nothing to find their other half, and once they do meet, they will be mates for life.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 11 December 2016 at 6:21 AM

@shadowy_overseer
OMG THAT IS A A-M-A-Z-I-N-G DESCRIPTION LIKE OMG IT'S JUST AMAZING WAT XD (I knew mine was weird... o.O Wrote it in like 3 mintunes XD)

But, I said that I would do a remake of the Romolo, and the thing is... It doesn't match the description at all >.< People said that it looked too much like a Sikeree, so I decided to change it to one animal, which isn't a swan anymore, but a flamingo...

I will have the new one up tomorrow 😊 So sorry DX

168 posts

kalessin • 11 December 2016 at 7:44 PM

@leafmelody Cute!! 😊 And I like the description ( I'm always a sucker for long-lost loves reuniting 😃 ) As it was said above somewhere, would love to see another stage in between where the swans are separated/apart to signify that stage of their lives. Nice work!! 😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 11 December 2016 at 9:35 PM

HEY Y'ALL! 😃 I updated the art a little so that it would look less like a Sikeree and more unusual/unhumanlike XD I hope y'all like this one better, I certainly do 😃 If you want to check out the new art, here's the link ;D

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/Leafmelody/1481502774390-2083213744_zpsviqagyqa.jpg

The egg itself is totally different... It still has the half pink heart and half blue heart 😊 Instead of a blank white egg, I added gold feathers! And since it's Valentines Day, I added a cupids arrow in the middle of the heart!

There are now two stages excluding egg stage (so egg, first stage then second stage ;D) The first stage is just a purple flamingo with colour, galaxy colour leaves and hearts in the middle... This stage is much more simple than the next 😊 The legs are striped purple and blue 😊

The final stage is a pink flamingo, flying high in the sky with gold wings! The heart on the body is a cupid arrow and in the skys, it tries to spot love, and when it does, it plucks off a feather from itself and shoots it (the the heart on the body, so the heart is like a arrow 😋) It makes sense after you look at it... The heart in the middle swells a purple colour when the flamingo spots love 😋

CREDIT!
I would like to give credit to these users for coming up with some ideas to improve the Romolo:
@spectaclenest - For suggesting that in the final stage, the heart is not two separate colours (blue and pink 😋) but one colour to symbolise that they are the right pair (Except there are no pairs anymore but eh still used it XD)
@shadowy_overseer
For writing a AMAZING description for the original Romolo 😊
@spiritkeeper5
For suggestion that I use gold pencil to make like gold feathers, then that gave me a idea to make one of the stages have different coloured feathers 😊
Thank you to all these people 😊 If the creature gets made, which is unlikely but hey I can dream xD, they will get credit too, and if they don't, well, I'll tell mods XD

Thank you for voting y'all 😊 A total of 38 people! (including me, I voted for needs improvement I think 😋) voted and looked at this suggestion 😃 Thank you for giving your honest opinions and giving me recommendations 😊

I hope you like the (hopefully 😋) new and improved and doesn't look like a Sikeree (XD) Romolo 😊

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 11 December 2016 at 9:38 PM

@leafmelody Aren't Eroche already matchmakers though?

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 11 December 2016 at 9:40 PM

@shadowy_overseer
Oh gee, I should start reading descriptions XD Oh yeah they are, I'll just think of another description then... (That description above wasn't actually a description, it was just a brief few sentences about it 😋)

But I still love your description, and today, I hope I can make ANOTHER (yes another XD) Romolo to match your description cause it's wowowowoow XD

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 11 December 2016 at 9:45 PM

@leafmelody Eh, that description I wrote was really hurriedly thrown together. I'll probably write more on it today.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 11 December 2016 at 9:48 PM

@leafmelody

Still looks great! 😃 but wheres the eyes? XD

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 11 December 2016 at 9:49 PM

@icesparkle22
Nup, I just went.... No flamingo creatures I think o.O I think there's a swan creature already... Lets change it... No pairs or else it'll be a Sikeree... XD

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 11 December 2016 at 9:49 PM

@leafmelody
XD it looks like a swanflamingo!

#hybrid 😃

Deleted • 11 December 2016 at 10:02 PM

@leafmelody it is so amazing. It should definitely become a real eggcave creature. Where is it obtained from?

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 11 December 2016 at 10:06 PM

@chicachicken
Thanks 😃 I have no idea... o.O

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 11 December 2016 at 10:34 PM

@leafmelody Improved Romolo description

Egg Description
The two hearts on the egg of a Romolo represent the creature inside and their soulmate. The pink heart represents the female of the pair, while the blue heart represents the male. The markings vary in color between eggs, and only two eggs in the entire world are identical - both members of a pair. Romulo eggs have a strange property in that after they hatch, the shell rapidly calcifies so as to prevent damage.

More About the Romolo
Romolo hatchlings are hatched with grey downy feathers, which are shed a week or two after birth and replaced with smooth, white feathers. It is at this point that the Romulo's marking takes on its color, and the Romulo looks at their eggshell to determine what their soulmate's marking is. As soon as they see it, Romulo are endowed with a psychic link to their soulmate that allows them to sense each other's location. At this point, the Romulo will stop at nothing to find their other half. Once they meet, their psychic link will manifest as full-blown telepathy and sight-sharing. This bond only grows stronger with time, and is believed to be one of the reasons why Romolo couples can stay together for life.

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 12 December 2016 at 12:17 AM

@leafmelody BLOWN AWAY by the drawings! did you paint those yourself? *bows down* the first stage especially is one of my favourite things ever ever ever(EVER EVER). i love it so much that my only suggestion is to make the other two look a little more like it in one specific way, on the egg and in the final form where there's a heart split in two with a pink half and a blue half, i think if the colouring was the same as the beautiful blue and pink mottling on the first stage's back body near its tail it would take everything to the next level visually! it's so beautiful and cloud-like like the sky during a sunset 😸 thank you so much for the ping!! ❤️

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 12 December 2016 at 12:24 AM

@spectaclenest
Awww glad ya like em 😃 Yeah, with watercolour pencils 😊 Wow that's a pretty long suggestion o.o I decided to make it less like a Sikeree but then someone informed me that the Eroche did the same job... o.O Should start reading creature descriptions XD

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 12 December 2016 at 1:13 AM

@leafmelody Sorry for the late reply!

I feel like its missing a stage though. Maybe one having the Romolo lying down with its wings resting on top of its back, and its legs tucked underneath him or her? Of course this is simply a suggestion! 😊

The rest, the egg, the stages are awesome! 😃 The description, the old one and the new one are just perfect! Love it, hopefully it gets chosen! 😋

Keep the drawings coming! I love telling my opinion on drawings and sketches! Again, full support! 😸

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 12 December 2016 at 1:18 AM

@cloudslay3r
Haha that's fine 😃
That would be cool, I'm trying too make it as original as possible but that ain't working cause I'm simply not creativve enough LOL XD So it's like a resting dog 😱 Cool 😊 I think there's way too many full stage creatures 😋 XD If you look it up in the archives, there's 394 3 evolution creatures, and only 95 two evolution creatures and and 61 one evolution creatures o.o

Awww thanks 😊 I glad you like it 😃 I like the egg stage quite a lot too LOL XD Thank you, mind you this is my first ever suggestion so I doubt so >.< Thank you again 😊

39 people voted on the poll, thank you 😃 I don't mind if you be honest and click no ;D Life won't always go your way 😊 Keep the recommendations rollin' in too, I'd love to improve the Romolo 😃 Since it's the holidays (whoop whoop xD) I can draw moar 😃

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 12 December 2016 at 1:21 AM

@leafmelody

This is my only second time replying to these sorts of forms. 😸

You should do this more often, love seeing creative drawings and telling my opinion on them! ❤️

And if you do another one of those lovely creative drawings, please ping me! 😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 12 December 2016 at 1:23 AM

@cloudslay3r
Oh, cool 😱 I've seen a few and replied to some 😊
I hopefully will be making more, and I will try to ping you 😃 Thank you again 😃