**Creature Trading Value Guide** NOW COMPLETE!

in Trading & Auctions

Was this Value Guide Helpful?

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 19 June 2017 at 5:37 AM

@daisy1664 & @jardoz Present
★ THE ★ V A L U E ★ G U I D E ★
------- Accept no substitutes, this is the REAL deal. -------

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░▄░░░▄░▌▒▒▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░▀▀░▀▀░▌▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄░═░▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░▀▄▀░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

My best friend @jardoz and I, have compiled a legitimate value guide based upon current trade values since Feb. 2017. We have done A LOT of trading and have been witness to many trades that support these value findings. Even though we have only been around for a short time, our entire 5 months have been spent doing nothing but constantly trading. We wouldn't have made this, unless we were confident 100% that these values were legitimate. This is why we can be counted on and trusted for the making of this Value Guide. 😊
We felt it would be nice to put this together for everyone to look at. Especially, new comers to Eggcave or anyone that struggles with values. They can be very confusing!! This guide is simply there to help.

Still under construction but getting added to daily. Also, will be adding thoughts regarding values for Oasis / TS creatures very soon. Any info you would like to provide or any questions you may have, please feel free to PM. 😊 Seeking trading data so feel free to post!

★-★THE VALUE GUIDE★-★

**If voting "No" on our poll, please tell us why and what we need to improve on please! What parts you did not like/ provide feedback. Thanks!**

Male
336 posts

ufo • 19 June 2017 at 2:09 PM

We'll try to update this as often as possible so we can keep values current based on trades that we do or see. Please post here any trade values that you've traded for and help us out!

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 19 June 2017 at 3:09 PM

Some pings @armageddondoll @cho @sky @element

Female
961 posts

saturna • 19 June 2017 at 3:18 PM

@daisy1664
Are these values in cc?

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 19 June 2017 at 3:22 PM

@daisy1664
Looks good, but I think there's a typo on the balrog's value?

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 19 June 2017 at 3:25 PM

@saturna - Yes, in cc. Need to fix that and address it on the guide thanks for pointing that out!

@element - Thanks for catching that, deff a typo xD

Added and fixed those 2 issues! 😃 * all values will be in CC unless stated in EC by the creature

Male
336 posts

ufo • 19 June 2017 at 3:26 PM

@element THANKS! 😊 😊 and fixed! @daisy1664

@saturna - added that values are in CC unless otherwise stated.

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 19 June 2017 at 3:31 PM

@daisy1664 @jardoz
You're welcome!
Can't wait to see it finished! Need something like this around 😊

Female
961 posts

saturna • 19 June 2017 at 3:31 PM

@jardoz
Also it seems off that the csp monthlies would be 5K ec?

Male
336 posts

ufo • 19 June 2017 at 3:34 PM

@element agreed! We want it to be as much of a community effort as possible so we can all have a useful guide to at least use to start negotiations when trading.

@saturna yup for sure, we'll be adding those soon!

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 19 June 2017 at 3:38 PM

@saturna

Creatures in the cave can cost anywhere from 0 - 5K EC - as in cave commons. the cave monthlies are more of course but those will be added in soon

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 19 June 2017 at 3:45 PM

@daisy1664
@jardoz

Awesome!!! Great job guys!!

Male
336 posts

ufo • 19 June 2017 at 4:00 PM

@armageddondoll yay! Thanks glad you like it!! That means a lot from you for real 😊 😊

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 19 June 2017 at 4:05 PM

@jardoz

❤️ Well I definitely mean it! This is going to be incredibly helpful for a lot of people, and especially for newbies. I sent you and daisy pms with some values that I know of! 😊

Female
961 posts

saturna • 19 June 2017 at 6:17 PM

@jardoz @daisy1664
Good luck with the rest of this!

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 19 June 2017 at 6:34 PM

@daisy1664 @jardoz
As Daisy knows, I've been working on putting together a large one to put up fully on the forums for the last month or so, this'll be super helpful to compare to the values I've collected ❤️

Male
336 posts

ufo • 19 June 2017 at 6:46 PM

@luv you're free to make one, but I'm not sure why we need two. You could always submit your values that we're missing from our list and we can add that. If you are creating a guide, I would appreciate if you wouldn't use ours as a reference because this was a lot of hard work.

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 19 June 2017 at 6:51 PM

@jardoz
I just started mine a month or so ago, as a model after the EPF (I think it was called that), and also worked rather hard on it, so I wanted to be able to use it somewhere 😊 When I told Daisy yesterday I was planning on posting it and asked if I could use her values for my forum one, she said yes. I didn't realize you also planned on putting it on the forums, sorry to intrude!

Male
336 posts

ufo • 19 June 2017 at 6:54 PM

@luv we are promoting it on the forums, but ours is on a profile page and I've been working to track values for what I've traded for. Daisy and I decided to combine our tradelists and make it public. This has been in the works for a while...

I don't think the entire thing would fit in a forum post. Post your values that you've collected already and we can put it on ours and give you a shoutout? It would save you work and like I said I don't know why we would need two. Thanks 😊 If you do use our values, please link our value guide next to the creatures for whose values you're using.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 19 June 2017 at 6:59 PM

@daisy1664 @jardoz
Oh my gosh! Finally a value guide, I won't have to start MAILING players and wasting there time asking them about values of a creatures. I really hope it will be published soon. (I really need it.) Keep up the great work! ♡

Male
336 posts

ufo • 19 June 2017 at 7:01 PM

@popcornflakes it's published actually! https://eggcave.com/egg/2035253 just working to fill in the gaps!

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 19 June 2017 at 7:04 PM

@saturna thanks so much!!

@armageddondoll Thanks girl!! ❤️ Glad we helped ya out and thanks for helping us too!

@luv

I know you said you had 50 creatures thus far on yours. I know you are a returning user and have struggled with values since return. Since everything is way different now. Don't want people confused either and 2 guides may do that. Anyone is free to do whatever they want to but yes, link ours on yours for any you pick off of it to use.

@popcornflakes thank you!!! it is published!! Jardoz just posted the link and its also in the first post "The Value Guide" - clickable link. 😃 So happy to help and glad you approve. I know you do alot of selling of creatures for ec too and LE / retired creatures. So if you want to provide any data for those creatures missing you have sold before, feel free ❤️

Male
336 posts

ufo • 19 June 2017 at 7:37 PM

Just added a bunch of new values! Keep checking back for updates and please help us complete it!

Deleted • 19 June 2017 at 8:14 PM

@daisy1664
@jardoz

One of the mods told me a Jacko egg might be about 200K-300K ec. But that might be because it's immortal. 😊

I need a guide like this because I am always accepting under-offers ☹️

Male
660 posts

brad • 19 June 2017 at 9:02 PM

@daisy1664
@jardoz

Awesome! Glad there's a new one of these that's being updated. I always see you guys trading, so I definitely trust all your values.
I'll for sure be using this. Thanks!

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 19 June 2017 at 9:35 PM

@togepi360 I agree that is the right cost for Jacko! Glad to help!

@o_o awesome!!! Thanks and you're welcome 😃

Deleted • 19 June 2017 at 11:34 PM

@daisy1664
@jardoz

I also sold a Shengxiao egg for 50K ec. It might be worth a little bit different as mine was a mortal egg. It's seasonal too, so it'll go for less than some Retireds. Of course, this is me you're typing about XD

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 19 June 2017 at 11:54 PM

@togepi360 - thanks for the info! I say 50-100k ec is fair for that creature 😊

Male
336 posts

ufo • 20 June 2017 at 3:34 PM

Thanks for all your help guys! We are going to be adding a huge update to values today!

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 20 June 2017 at 5:20 PM

@jardoz
So the thief shop creatures cost...