TPOEC

in Chit-Chat

Tiny People of Egg Cave - TPOEC (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 4:51 AM

Welcome to the group, Tiny People of Egg Cave, also known as TOPEC.

INFORMATION:
TOPEC is a group which supports children playing Eggcave. I have seen some adults scorn children and try to rip them off since, well, they are young and “gullible”. However, being a child myself, I can tell you this is not true. I was born in 2005, and although I am young, my friends and I are certainly not gullible and easy to rip off. This group is just a club that believes children should not be considered “lesser” to adults. We also, of course, play Egg Cave! Sometimes, when donated creatures or money, we will host events. Go there to find out more. Interested in joining, just checking out or helping out? Well, read on below!

MEMBERSHIP:
All children are welcome
Anyone* else who treats children as equals are welcome too!
*ANY age is fine.
In order to join,
Introduce yourself on this forum! We’ll add you in to the membership list, as well as the TOPEC mail conversation!
If wanted, create a TPOEC tab with 10 creatures for us to feed. (Just try to feed as much as you can! If you can’t feed, it’s fine 😊 )
Post the tag #TPOEC on your profile.
WELCOME TO TPOEC!

EVENTS (Prizes are in @tpoec)
Current auctions:
/ (None)
Current events:
/ None

HELPING OUT?
@tpoec management - We are currently looking for people to help manage the profile @tpoec, where creatures and prizes are stored for events and auctions! If interested, please mail me, @chocolixe. (Candidates: @xxbritxx24, @hxhx2006, @nine)
Donations - The creatures and prizes don’t materialize from thin air. Please, if you have extras you want to donate, donate them to @tpoec! For items, send it over, and for creatures, transfer them to @tpoec! We’ll know who donated them and add you to the Hall of Fame!
Join the club - By joining, you help us out!

MEMBERS:
(Active)
@chocolixe
@xxbritxx24
@hxhx2006
@selenium
@wigglytuff
@jello
@purgatory
@iris1929578
@rainbownya
@mainecoonie
@nine
@neko-sama
@wild_wonders
@cloudslay3r
@gymnastics001
@cooldude20000
(Not active / Hiatus)
@rl203827

Thank you for visiting!

All my love,
@chocolixe xoxo #TPOEC

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 4:54 AM

@chocolixe
Could I join? And could I manage the acc? Thanks! xox

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 5:14 AM

@xxbritxx24 Sure! Could you set the TPOEC feed tab up, and put #TPOEC on your profile, and also introduce yourself?

I am going to consider all the people who want to be part of the account 😊 I am only going to choose 5

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 5:16 AM

@chocolixe
feed tab? Ok, I'll add later 😊

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 5:18 AM

@chocolixe hey! Could I join? And could I manage the account as well? Thanks!

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 5:20 AM

@hxhx2006

Sure!

Please post #TPOEC on profile, add feed tab, and introduce yourself!

😊 Added as member and candidate

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 5:21 AM

@chocolixe

Could I please join #TPOEC? Thanks!

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 5:23 AM

@selenium

Added 😊

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 5:24 AM

@chocolixe

Could I join? However, put me in the hiatus/non active tab, as I won't be on EggCave very much! Thanks! >.<

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 5:24 AM

@rl203827

Added! 😊 Would you still like a feed list?

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 5:26 AM

@chocolixe

Sure, I'll make one right now. >.<

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 5:44 AM

@chocolixe
Could you add me? thx

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 5:46 AM

@xxbritxx24

I have already added you to the members list. If you mean the mail conversation, there seems to be a problem, as I cannot seem to add you. Perhaps you have closed your mailbox?

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 6:09 AM

@chocolixe
I changed the mail settings, do it again? Thx

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 6:12 AM

@xxbritxx24

Sorry, it says you are not permitted to mail to this user.

Perhaps you could ask @hxhx2006 to add you to the conversation.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 September 2017 at 10:21 AM

@chocolixe could I join? I've always wanted to make this but I couldn't. Me is around age of 12

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 8 September 2017 at 11:05 AM

@chocolixe does being 13 qualify?

1,853 posts

purgatory • 8 September 2017 at 7:54 PM

@chocolixe

YO, very, how you say? Unique x3

Haha I'm a smol child (under 14) myself suffering from something called school. When i joined EC, I must say, I was quite rude, greedy and manipulative. GEEZ, old me was terrible D': tbh I've learned a lot by just playing EC haha (yes, really).

Psst, also, may i join? School's lit drowning me, but ah wells (wells?) x3

Thanks, my friend ❤️

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 8 September 2017 at 8:06 PM

@chocolixe

I'm a child lol, I love this! We're not tiny people but who cares... maybe it's because I'm a child I'm so tent on creatures I only have 1 of.

Deleted • 9 September 2017 at 3:10 AM

@wigglytuff @jello @purgatory @iris1929578
You are all allowed to join! Here's a message that chocolixe told me to say:

😊 Thank you for joining! Once @chocolixe is online, she will add you guys! And if you want to, you can add a feed list for us to feed! 😊 @icesparkle22 was the one who first suggested a club for children, @chocolixe only made it a reality by creating it, and she also changed it to people supporting children playing, so anybody of any age can join 😊 Not only children, as all children grow up. 😊 Please feel free to invite people here! 😊

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 September 2017 at 11:04 AM

@hxhx2006
@chocolixe

wow, there's actually more people my age than i thought 😃.
I'm under 13, and i'm think i count as "tiny" but i can wear a women's crop sweater size XS ;P ah well, when I first joined eggcave, I was basically stuck in a world of adults who I was scared to talk to because I thought I was too young to play...not anymore though 😉

1,853 posts

purgatory • 9 September 2017 at 11:10 AM

@icesparkle22

Yeup x3 idk why everyone thinks i'm an adult haha O-O;

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 September 2017 at 11:14 AM

@purgatory

but you act so mature ;o; i definitely don't haha. my internet personality is nothing compared what i'm like in life x)

1,853 posts

purgatory • 9 September 2017 at 11:17 AM

@icesparkle22

Huh, really? haha I learn as i go x3 My RL personality is kinda like my internet one but uh, there are hints of other thingies there xD

Female
371 posts

rainbownya • 10 September 2017 at 2:25 AM

@hxhx2006
@chocolixe

Could I join #TPOEC? Thanks!

Deleted • 10 September 2017 at 7:04 AM

@rainbownya Added! 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 10 September 2017 at 7:05 AM

@chocolixe well im a adult player here (18) but i completely support this. we are all trying to collect the lovely species here and make some friends who you can trust! i dont think age should affect this is any way . good luck with this please let me know if i can help in any way!

Deleted • 10 September 2017 at 7:07 AM

@thedarkarcher Well, I guess you could help by joining, and if you want to (Not mandatory) donate some things. Being in this club doesn't require much, just we will notify you if there are any events.

Female
27 posts

espoir • 10 September 2017 at 9:27 AM

Joining, due to me being one of the younger egg cave players.

@chocolixe

Deleted • 10 September 2017 at 9:28 AM

@mainecoonie Adding, thanks! 😊