--

art (1st and last stage) : https://i.imgur.com/9Lr9puT.png
art (2nd stage) : https://i.imgur.com/dJmZHrT.png

stats:
1st - 750 feeds
2nd - 1250 feeds
last - 2000 feeds

About Regel Eggs:

Despite being creatures that can only be seen during the winter season, they are, oddly enough, weak to cold. Hence, a protective scarf is wrapped around the egg, preventing it from hatching prematurely when exposed to lands with extremely low temperature. The red markings on Regel Eggs glow brighter when it's near to hatching, likewise, the bells attached to it chimes a soft Christmas tune that is said to serve as a lullaby in the night.

About Regel:
i still need someone to write me smth for this part pfft

--
A feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks for checking my suggestion out! 😊
#creaturesuggestion #carnesielart

pinging some lovely people ❤️
@ifi123
@fakeworld
@raccoon
@lightningpaws
@chloelove

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 1 October 2017 at 12:47 AM

@carnesiel

This lil bambi looking creature is so adorably cute! I totally love it!😊

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 1 October 2017 at 3:16 PM

@carnesiel

Oh my gosh, its so cute!!!! I'm always a sucker for more deer creatures!

Male
660 posts

brad • 1 October 2017 at 3:25 PM

@carnesiel I like it! Awesome as always.

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 October 2017 at 11:00 PM

@chloelove
yaay thank you for the support bb!!! ❤️

@raccoon
omg yes, i love deer creatures too!!! ;;;;

@brad
hng thank you!!!! there are a lot of awesome suggestions for christmas, im so excited!!

pings ❤️
@bribri1114845
@disney

Male
660 posts

brad • 1 October 2017 at 11:04 PM

@carnesiel Yes there are! There's so many I hope get made.
The Advent Tree this year just needs to give out a creature everyday! Problem solved. 😋

Female
219 posts

bribri1114845 • 2 October 2017 at 12:02 AM

@carnesiel I, too, am always in full support of more deer-like creatures! (I won't be satisfied until they outnumber the canines 😋) And this lil guy is so sweet! I love the little paws instead of hooves, points for uniqueness. I also like the red detail (it's my fave color, heh) Is the rest of it white, or you haven't decided on colors yet? Personally, I think gold and pink! Something different from red and green. Or silver, maybe. I'd be interested to see it either fully colored by you or the site artist. But, yeah, I like it! ❤️

343 posts

solnyshko • 2 November 2017 at 8:31 PM

@bribri1114845
aaaa thank you soso much!! theres a 2nd stage ill post it soon hehe as for the colors, well I havent really decided yet aside from the red linings lmaoo but now that youve mentioned it gold and pink sounds great as well!!

@crowvict
BAAEE idk if you have seen this yet huhuhu ❤️

pings ❤️
@delicate
@blossoming

Deleted • 2 November 2017 at 9:11 PM

@carnesiel beautiful

Hey I have great idea for creature but I can not draw if you help me we can say you drew it but I came up with idea so we both get it. If that okay you rock I would love to work with you! add me so we can talk I have my message set to friends only.

Deleted • 2 November 2017 at 10:16 PM

@carniesiel

How?? When I do a creature Suggestion, NOBODY PINGS MEEE!! But, anyways, its cute 😊

168 posts

kalessin • 2 November 2017 at 10:31 PM

@carnesiel I love him! 😊 Hope this creature gets made!

343 posts

solnyshko • 3 November 2017 at 1:42 AM

@delicate
oh I remembered you posting on my wall so I thought id show this to you as well HAHAHA thank you! im glad you think it's cute 😊

@kalessin
aaa thank you so much! I saw there are a lot of awesome suggestions for december huhu
there will be a 2nd stage for this one, ill post it soon!

pings ❤️
@icesparkle22
@aedia
@saturna

Female
806 posts

aedia • 3 November 2017 at 11:17 AM

@carnesiel absolutely adorable!! You are such a great artist!! I love this idea, I hope it is made!! ❤️

343 posts

solnyshko • 18 November 2017 at 10:41 PM

Hello! I've added the 2nd stage already, yay. You might want to check it out? ;v;
@prairie
@raccoon
@songbird
@aedia
@nine

Female
126 posts

songbird • 18 November 2017 at 11:17 PM

OMG LOVE IT! ITS SO CUTE WITH ITS HEAD TURNED BACK AND SMILING!

@carnesiel

343 posts

solnyshko • 18 November 2017 at 11:27 PM

@songbird
huhu thank you bb!!! now that i've looked at it again, lmao it looks like its happy with his big ribbon x)

pings ❤️
@silvershadow
@blossoming
@pammike
@cloudslay3r

Female
126 posts

songbird • 18 November 2017 at 11:28 PM

@carnesiel

Haha right! Its adorable you did an amazing job!

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 18 November 2017 at 11:30 PM

@carnesiel

oh my goodness its so cute!!!! eggcave better make this!!! ; 0 ;

what art program do you use?? it looks like you sketched them out on paper and touched it up with a program??

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 18 November 2017 at 11:32 PM

@carnesiel

I WANT ONE! If it does get one its definitely gonna be a CSP, its so pretty and adorable o^o

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 11:42 PM

@carnesiel Awww its adorable!! I love the second stage...if I ever get one I might freeze it in second! But tbh if I had the cc I would buy three to freeze in each stage lmao

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 18 November 2017 at 11:45 PM

@carnesiel

This is precious and adorable and I love it~!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 18 November 2017 at 11:51 PM

@carnesiel
Awww!! 😸 I love it!! 😃 ❤️

343 posts

solnyshko • 19 November 2017 at 2:25 AM

@raccoon
huhuhu hopefully they do! ;;;;
oh, i use photoshop to clean some parts heheheh. but yes, i sketched it on paper first!! ;v; i would have drawn it on PS directly, but my mouse aint working. and it's difficult to draw using the touchpad only HAHAHHA

@cloudslay3r
AAAA YAAAY hehe ;;v;; since it's been a while since i've posted the first and last stage, i thought i won't be able to make the 2nd stage look similar. but im glad it did \ ( ' v ' ) /

@blossoming
lmao freezing one on each stage. that's me when i cant decide huhu

@lykhaos117
huhu thank you bub!! ❤️

@prairie
hehe thank you bb!!! ❤️

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 19 November 2017 at 4:12 AM

@carnesiel

Its lovely! ^^ Reminds me of the Florn actually! Hope it gets made 😃

827 posts

nine • 19 November 2017 at 9:27 AM

@carnesiel
Cute! Love the design, but for some reason, I keep getting the stages mixed up. @-@ To me, the last stage looks like the first and the second stage looks like the last, haha. It’s probably because of the poses you used or the order you drew them in... Or because I find it a bit difficult to tell the differences between each stage with so many accessories to look at. 😋

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 21 November 2017 at 4:45 AM

i love it

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 21 November 2017 at 2:02 PM

I love the second stage!! It just gives off warm vibes c:

343 posts

solnyshko • 25 November 2017 at 9:23 PM

@stellalunagirl
omg florns are so adorable ;;;;;; ❤️ and yay thank you, im glad you liked it!!
@nine
HAHAHA lmao i think it's a mixture of both, the positioning was entirely my fault tho. this wasn't supposed to be posted tbh, but i ended up finishing the 1st and last stage so i was like, welp. might as well post it hAHAHAH and the changes are sooo little i guess that's why it's hard to tell. like the 1st and 2nd stage, the horns are smol and doesn't have extra segment or smth idk what word to use oopz. and there's only 1 bell on the 1st stage too. sorry lmao i su ck weeps

@murfijs
huhu thank you so much, im glad you like it!

@redflipflap
aaa i really like the 2nd stage too!!! ❤️

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 25 November 2017 at 9:34 PM

@carnesiel This is really cute! 😸
And a bit funny because at first I thought the tail was a second scarf, piled on its... behind. So it won't freeze its butt off, I thought. Makes sense. Ehehe... (Sorry!) *feels so stupid* xD

343 posts

solnyshko • 25 November 2017 at 9:38 PM

@silverserpent
hAHAHAHAHA WELL GUESS WHAT
you arent exactly wrong with that XD
bc i really intended to make the tail look smth like a clothing that ....ofc prevents the bub from freezing its bum off bUT I DIDNT WRITE IT IN THE DESC bc i want ppl to just think that, lmao thats one curly fancy tail u have there XD