valentines suggestion arteion!

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 December 2017 at 11:32 AM

so this is my valentines suggestion that i created please let me know your thoughts

https://narutoxchad.deviantart.com/art/Alien-creature-suggestion-718065673

egg description: This ufo doesnt look like its wanting to harm people or other species i wonder whats inside the ufo...

creature suggestion: the Arteion has faced a lot of hardships to be allowed to show thier love for one another as it is not allowed on planet unknown. the two aliens traveled to ark city where they found the Sikeree and was inspired by their story, so they stayed on this planet where they live happily together.

#creaturesuggestion

Edit well i might as well put this this forward for victory day

edit again i guess after a year it should go back to my original idea ❤️

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 2 December 2017 at 4:24 PM

Hey @thedarkarcher....here is my thought...Maybe the 2nd stage have them curled up in a ball?? Just a thought but like ur idea 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 December 2017 at 4:29 PM

@raindrops thanks for you feedback yay!. i love your idea i might redraw this when i get the chance and take up your advice. im a bit nervous no one will like it tbh haha 😋

any suggestions for a name?

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 2 December 2017 at 4:38 PM

Well...U shouldn't be nervous because its "ur" creature.

As for a name?? I saw an author on a news show this morning. It was a suspense novel I believe about a creature living on the moon. The name of the book was: "Artemis" . U can google that. Can't remember the author. Pretty cool name. I took the name" ArtemisMoon for one of my creatures. Artemis was already taken.

*Oh also...try pink and red or pink and white maybe?? Valentine colors... Idk...Just saying...lol. 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 December 2017 at 4:46 PM

@raindrops Artemis is quite cute actually i googled it i found the name Orion which was their love i wonder if they was a way to mix the two haha 😋

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 2 December 2017 at 4:50 PM

Oh yes! How cool would that be!?

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 December 2017 at 5:01 PM

@raindrops erm how about misarion, Arteion or oriemis

i wanted the colours to be a girl and boy but i guess i could try to make it more valentin-ish.

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 2 December 2017 at 5:14 PM

Yeah....I figured boy & girl too w/the colors u had.

I like all the names. They sound really cool for ur creature. Idk which one I would pick??

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 December 2017 at 5:25 PM

@raindrops Arteion maybe haha ill just go with that for the time being thanks for your help!

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 2 December 2017 at 5:42 PM

Np @thedarkarcher. Ping @poptarts & she will help u too. Shes wonderful w/ideas. She won the Globear creature for Dec. & the Octkin for Oct 2016 for Halloween. Shes much better at this than I am. lol 😊

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 4 December 2017 at 11:13 PM

@thedarkarcher

Interesting idea. I like ^^ The creature info very nice too!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 5 December 2017 at 6:09 AM

@cloudslay3r thanks sweetie for your kind words and support.

325 posts

littleblush • 2 January 2018 at 10:43 AM

@thedarkarcher Oooh this is great!! There aren't many alien themed creatures around ec 😊 The description is very interesting, love it ❤️ 😃

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 January 2018 at 1:42 PM

@littleblush yay your comment has made me so happy when i thought about this idea i had to do it haha. thanks for your support hopefully next month it will be a creature (fingers crossed lol)

Female
62 posts

dance • 24 January 2018 at 3:42 AM

@thedarkarcher It's great! And Valentine's coming soon, so we'll know if it's chosen, fingers crossed... 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 26 January 2018 at 4:23 PM

@dance hehe it is im super exitced tbh! dont think ill win though very tough competition 😋

thanks again love

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 26 January 2018 at 5:18 PM

@thedarkarcher they're such cuties!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 26 January 2018 at 5:19 PM

@ethereality thank you so much that means a lot to me!

18 posts

cloud_hoards • 1 December 2018 at 8:21 AM

submitting this year ❤️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 16 December 2018 at 11:24 AM

Would you guys be willing to share your opinion on the design as I want to re draw this if it doesnt get chosen this valentines! Thank you!

@firedawn
@wigglytuff
@rashka
@playermocha345
@prairie

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 16 December 2018 at 11:41 AM

@thedarkarcher

Its pretty good! Maybe make the child stage more cute? (Kinda like that sikeree?) And maybe make the egg half and half, so it looks like half is pink and half is blue.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 16 December 2018 at 11:46 AM

@moonweaver thanks so much for your feedback! I definitely want to add another stage If i do re-draw this! As for the egg I wanted it to feel like it's their space ship! I completely get your idea since it's mainly blue atm!

Female
659 posts

eschla • 16 December 2018 at 11:47 AM

@thedarkarcher they look cute, I hope it would be realized next year ❤️

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 16 December 2018 at 11:48 AM

@thedarkarcher

You could make it more oval-ish to the side (if you get what I mean, kinda confusing) like an actual UFO? Some eggs are really unique like the crypto, if that helps? (I kinda suck at explaining things ^^")

Ping me after the re-draw!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 16 December 2018 at 12:11 PM

@eschla thanks so much dear! I really hope so too out of all the ones I've done I love this one the most.

@moonweaver yeah I definitely love that idea! When I made this I thought they had to be that design so hopefully I can change that a bit 😋 ah definitely that would mean a lot to me. I'm actually working on the egg now as I couldnt wait haha.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 December 2018 at 12:12 PM

@thedarkarcher it's so cute! I love everything about them ❤️

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 16 December 2018 at 12:26 PM

@thedarkarcher
its cute and a good idea 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 16 December 2018 at 12:34 PM

@wigglytuff thanks so much for such a positive and a lovely feedback it means so much!

@icecloud101 aww thanks so much for the lovely feedback! It means so much!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 16 December 2018 at 1:19 PM

@thedarkarcher

I'm personally not a huge fan of 2 in one eggs, but that's me.
But you might want to make another stage as a child stange with the 2 holding hands together (both hands), and maybe with their forheads and legs touching (kinda like both in a fetal position holding hands). 😱 The aim of this stage would be to make the 1st stages image to look like a heart. ❤️

Last can be simple like what you have. 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 16 December 2018 at 3:37 PM

@prairie thanks for your honest feedback I understand its not going to be everyones sort of design but I still appreciate your comment!. I've actually been working on a design a little like your suggestion atm so hopefully I can add another stage sometime.