Valentines Creature Suggestion - Tiri (collab with @isathebelle)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
285 posts

asteria • 27 March 2018 at 10:05 AM

Hi 😊 #creaturesuggestions

This is honestly my fave suggetion out of the ones I made, even though I love them all. Can't wait to see what other people think (sorry for the avalanche of pings, I just really really wanna know if it's any good)

image by @isathebelle https://imgur.com/ZJWX37g

Description by me:
About Egg
Tiri eggs are created from tears of a broken heart during night. Light of the moon is shining from within the egg's fraglie shell. Only one Tiri can be born for one couple.
About Creature
The legend about Tiri is written on the walls of the Cave. Long ago, a young prince, who loved his wife above all things in the universe, was crowned the king of a land which name remains forgotten by time. He had no predispositions to rule a nation, but to not disappoint his father he agreed to take the throne. As years were passing, the land became ruined by poverty and war, as the king wasn't capable of fixing the problems of his kingdom. The queen run away, disgusted by his failure. She sacrificed her life to helping the people and eventually became leader of the resistance. King cried after her every night, begging the gods to return his wife to him. That was not possible, but the gods have done something else. Moonlight brought life into the tears and shaped them into a kind, gentle creature. Tiri spended days with the queen, bringing happiness into her life full of struggle, she loved it as her pet and played with it in all her free time. After she fell asleep, the creature was returning to the king, telling him how his wife feels, what health she's in, if her smile is still as warm as it used to be. Years later royal lovers died in battle, leading opposing armies, however the Tiri survived and continues to help the heartbroken ones in every way it can.

pings:
@icecloud101
@sybil_howlett
@prairie
@jlya
@redflipflap
@wolfspike23
@raindrops
@wigglytuff

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 27 March 2018 at 10:58 AM

@asteria & @isathebelle Brillant, Brillant, Brillant!!! Love the reading. ❀️ I usually read, then look @ the drawings. I must say I was quite surprised to come across the "elephant-like creature". Was expecting more of some kinda tear-drop BUT I love elephants so YEAH w/me. Yes I would definitely get one if this creature was made! 😊
Pings: @Ian @thedarkarcher @sodabearjess

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 27 March 2018 at 11:02 AM

@asteria @isathebelle oh my gosh, the creature is so adorable and cute, awwww~ ❀️ I love elephants and it was really a neat surprise to see one πŸ˜ƒ and the story is awesome, bittersweet but wonderful πŸ˜ƒ you are both amazing πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 27 March 2018 at 11:06 AM

@asteria @isathebelle this is a mixture of love and hate for me

i love it because its adorable, super cute and unique...however i collect elephants on @elephants (original i know) and i have no space for this gem when it comes out (im being positive and hopeful for you)

the very best of luck for the two of you on this!

Female
285 posts

asteria • 27 March 2018 at 11:23 AM

@raindrops @sybil_howlett @thedarkarcher Thank you all very much ❀️ So happy you like it

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 27 March 2018 at 11:29 AM

@asteria Adorable ❀️ I like the description too, better than anything I could ever come up with, very creative.

@raindrops Thanks for the ping πŸ˜‰

Female
285 posts

asteria • 27 March 2018 at 11:31 AM

@sodabearjess Thanks 😊 I'm sure you can come up with something good as well.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 March 2018 at 11:48 AM

@asteria cute!πŸ˜ƒ

Female
285 posts

asteria • 27 March 2018 at 12:17 PM

@wigglytuff That's thanks to @isathebelle 😊

Deleted • 27 March 2018 at 12:29 PM

@asteria ooh! We haven't had an elephant in a while! 😱
Aww β€’wβ€’ this is so adorable yet sad ;v; The legend is really creative and mysterious, I found it intriguing that the story had been written on the walls of the cave. Does this suggest that if it becomes an actual creature, it will be obtainable from the cave..? 😱
I also noticed the tears that seem to be dripping from the heart which I thought was a nice touch. ❀️
In the last stage is the blue circle a moon? Was that just there for the visual or are you thinking of it being with the creature...? Because I'm not too sure how they'd fit that into the small square frame we have now for creatures lol
Overall great work! ❀️

Female
285 posts

asteria • 27 March 2018 at 12:39 PM

@crown Thank you ❀️
"The original tribes of Ark painted each creature in the Egg Cave" -Archives I was just referencing that πŸ˜‰ I hope the creature could be one of the february monthlies.
The whole design was the idea of @isathebelle so she should be the one to answer 😊

Deleted • 27 March 2018 at 12:44 PM

@asteria ah ok 😊 February would be nice...although this creature is um...heartbroken on Vday ^^ I'd say maybe a special released a few days after Vday? Idk I don't decide that stuff hehe *β€’*

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 27 March 2018 at 12:49 PM

@crown
I draw a moon cos in the story was mentioned moon but of course, I'm aware there's no space for it actually!But yes it was for visual purposes only!I'm very pleased that you like it ❀️ Thank you!

Female
285 posts

asteria • 27 March 2018 at 12:50 PM

@crown Well, Valentines have a darker side for the lonely and heartbroken ones. It's not a happy holiday for everyone. All other february monthlies are about the good side of love so I think it's good to have just one showing the bad side as well. It's even worse for them when the people having no one to celebrate with get completly overlooked.

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 27 March 2018 at 2:20 PM

@asteria
@crown
Those lonely and alone are completely forgotten! Valentine's day should be for everybody at least here ❀️ So our creature is unique and it's made for all those lonely souls! I definitely agree with @asteria !

1,627 posts

icecloud101 • 27 March 2018 at 2:59 PM

@asteria
amazing! really luv the description
@isathebelle
so cute!

Female
285 posts

asteria • 27 March 2018 at 3:06 PM

@icecloud101 Thanks a lot 😊

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 27 March 2018 at 3:28 PM

@icecloud101
As always so glad that you like it ❀️Thank you!

1,627 posts

icecloud101 • 27 March 2018 at 3:32 PM

@asteria @isathebelle
your welcome

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 27 March 2018 at 5:42 PM

@asteria

Adorable. ❀️ Always love fun elephant suggestions. ❀️

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 27 March 2018 at 10:37 PM

@asteria @isathebelle

Oh. My. Word. This is amazing!!! ❀️ Love the drawing, lots and lots of kutos on the description, would love to see the Tiri as a creature! Beautiful work, both of you!! ❀️ 😊 Good luck!

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 28 March 2018 at 2:35 AM

@jlya
Thank you so much 😊😊 So so glad you like it ❀️

@prairie
Much Thank you ❀️

Female
285 posts

asteria • 28 March 2018 at 4:29 AM

@jlya Thanks so much ❀️