⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ Budgie's Creature Pricing Guide ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆

in General

Male
682 posts

decay • 13 February 2020 at 9:52 PM

@iia
I actually kinda agree but maybe 1kcc-1.6kcc? I paid 900cc for mine

I just feel like most people are actually willing to pay that price for it so maybe it should be bumped up a bit 😋

Male
286 posts

thundore • 13 February 2020 at 10:20 PM

@iia @stevepat2002

I agree that it needs a bump. I guess it's the design of the creature that makes it more popular than the other 2018 CSP creatures.

Male
682 posts

decay • 15 February 2020 at 4:56 PM

@budgie
No one has talked about the Tine value yet on here....
I'm not quite sure but I heard someone got like 3 tines for 10kcc

and another person got offers of 5kcc

If anyone else has input let me know (:
@sinthr
@mairbear

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 15 February 2020 at 4:59 PM

@decay I think 10k is an overoffer... honestly, since it's free in the exchanges other than 1k chocos... but it shouldn't be so much. But I did end up offering aqueueren and tawny for one

Male
682 posts

decay • 15 February 2020 at 5:00 PM

@stevepat2002
I think 10k is pretty a good deal for 3 tines 😋

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 15 February 2020 at 5:02 PM

@decay I meant for one... where do you see this happening, I wanna go over offer lol

Male
682 posts

decay • 15 February 2020 at 5:05 PM

@stevepat2002
Yeah I don't think anyone is offering 10k cc for a Tine rn either
The MLEC2 group chat is discussing values rn too

I'm not going to suggest a value as we're barely in the second day but I just want to see what they're going for

Also, just want to prevent someone from trading a lot for it because they believe it's still worth around 25kcc or even 10kcc

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 15 February 2020 at 7:06 PM

I wasn't sure quite what the value would do so I waited until I saw more UFT, would > 5k cc seem close? 10k cc for a creature still currently available seems high

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 15 February 2020 at 7:08 PM

@budgie what in saying 😋... I think that's fair.

Male
682 posts

decay • 15 February 2020 at 7:27 PM

@budgie
That value seems good (:
Also just wanted to clarify that someone traded 10k for 3 tines together not for each one lol

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 15 February 2020 at 7:27 PM

@decay that’s a good deal tho...

Deleted • 16 February 2020 at 2:28 AM

@budgie
@decay

ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɴᴇ's ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ ʜᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ᴠᴅᴀʏ ᴛɪɴᴇs (ᴏɴᴇs sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ 14ᴛʜ) ᴀʀᴇ sᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴀʙʟᴇ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴀʀᴅ, ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ, ᴛᴏ ɢʀᴀʙ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ. ɪ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴄ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ ᴏғ 16-17ᴋ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴʟʏ, ғᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ. c:

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 February 2020 at 8:04 AM

@budgie maybe they should be bumped down again... the market is flooded

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 16 February 2020 at 9:14 AM

@sinthr Good point! I totally forgot that release day Tine's would be on a special day, I'll give them another small drop

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 16 February 2020 at 1:23 PM

@budgie

I just personally think ~2k CC is an undervalue. I understand that it's currently available and nothing this valuable has ever been re-released but it's almost being treated like a separate entity altogether (Tine 1.0 vs. Tine 2.0), which is quite interesting. I would value them at ~5-7k CC and, as @sinthr said, the V-Day release ones would be on the higher end because so few were grabbed the day of 😊

You don't have to change anything, these are just my thoughts on it ^^

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 16 February 2020 at 1:26 PM

@lexicon
I agree, it’s a real undervalue, when the event ends, the demand will just fly up again, even now, I’ve been offered creatures of a value of 10k CC for one, not born on V-Day

Female
376 posts

megamisama90 • 16 February 2020 at 1:26 PM

@budgie
I agree with @lexicon 😊

Deleted • 16 February 2020 at 1:28 PM

@lexicon

ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ - ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ. ɴᴏᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɢʀᴀʙʙɪɴɢ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛɪɴᴇs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴀsɪɴɢ. ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴘᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛɪɴᴇs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ᴏʀ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs ᴏʀ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ. ɪᴛ ɪsɴ'ᴛ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ɴᴇxᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ, sᴏ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜɪɢʜ ɪɴ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛɪɴᴇ... ᴇʀʀ, ᴘᴀʀᴅᴏɴ ᴍᴇ... ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ! sᴏ ɪ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsɪᴏɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ, ᴛᴏᴏ. ᴄ:

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 February 2020 at 1:28 PM

@megamisa90
@galaxyleopard
@lexicon

Well I see were you’re coming from, there is no way it is worth 7k cc. They are a rerelease, I get that, and they are in high demand, but it took me two days of not paying anything to get one. Last I checked, it takes more time feeding to get a 500 CC CSP pet than to get chocos to get a tine...

From what I’ve seen the only people that think the tine is worth this much are the people trying to get this much for them, not the people buying

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 16 February 2020 at 2:05 PM

What does everyone think of bumping it over to 5k, then?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 16 February 2020 at 2:06 PM

@budgie
I think that sounds more reasonable!

Female
1,867 posts

brookie • 16 February 2020 at 2:07 PM

@budgie

That seems more fair to me, 2k CC is way too low.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 February 2020 at 2:09 PM

@budgie
@brookie
@galaxyleopard

I still urge you to look at the fact that a user needs to spend more time feeding to get a csp than to get a tine. I think 5k is way too expensive for something like this, the most I think it should be is 3k cc, but I mean the people with tines are trying to suck as much money out of people as possible...

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 16 February 2020 at 2:13 PM

@megamisama90 and @galaxyleopard

Thanks for the support! I'm glad others feel the same. I still value Tines highly because they're still very popular and sought after. Not everyone can feed as much or have the time to put forth the effort to collect thousands of chocolates. It was really not /that easy/ to get 2 V-Day Tines. I felt like I barely slept and feeding was all I did for that day o-o it might be easier for others certainly but I do value my Tines highly because of the amount of effort that went into getting them - doing a mindless task repeatedly for hours on hours drives me nuts lol

@stevepat2002

I totally see where you're coming from but a lot of people have been paying a lot for them currently and it's still very much in-demand. That's why I think 5-7k is fair, 10k is way too much presently. I can agree with that.

@sinthr

You're absolutely right! Values are such fickle constructs. It also depends on when you sell them, the first ones out are certainly worth what you were able to sell them for vs. the ones that will be sold at the end of this event will probably be worth much less. Then a year from now when the prices will once again increase due to the reasons you just listed. I very much doubt that they will be available next year, my thought process is that this a super special re-release to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the Tine. If I'm right then I think that increases their value as well all things considering (maybe they'll only re-release it every 10 years). I know a lot of people don't really care about dates (myself included for the most part) but getting a 10-year Anniversary Tine is something special, I think ^^

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 16 February 2020 at 2:14 PM

I've been pretty consistently trading for critters valued 4-5k for those stolen after the 14th, I think that's a pretty fair price. 2k was definitely too low 😸

The ones born on Valentines Day I think have a higher value too, holiday date plus the first day or re-release 😊

(just a note: I can't take any more requests for trades at the moment 😸 Once I have caught up and got some for myself, I will post to my wall 😸)

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 February 2020 at 2:24 PM

Please note people will overpay if someone asks, especially if the overprice comes from a value guide.

@lexicon I’ve been talking about regular tines, vday tines are a whole new topic. Currently, there are like 20,000 tines in the Trade Center, which really puts a dent in the value, making it lower. I wouldn’t say they’re too sought after right now. I have a friend that’s consistently trading them for 3k cc. The value is hitting a huge decrease already, and will just go lower as the week goes on.

To everyone who wants the value higher so they can sell it, I get that you want to sell your creatures for the highest price possible, but convincing everyone that the price for something is more than it should be isn’t a way you should go about it

Female
1,867 posts

brookie • 16 February 2020 at 2:28 PM

@stevepat2002

I just find that feeding in order to get to 1,000 chocolates takes a lot of time. I want to say for ~about~ every 150 creatures fed, you might get at most 40 chocolates. It’s extremely time consuming.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 February 2020 at 2:31 PM

@brookie, I've considered that, but I've made a statement on it." user needs to spend more time feeding to get a csp than to get a tine."

I've roughly fed around 12 hours? for a tine. I've only managed like not even 1M EC. That's 4 million ec I still need for a FIVE HUNDRED cc creature. Yet here we are trying to make the time value 5k cc

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 16 February 2020 at 2:41 PM

@stevepat2002
I certainly don't feel I'm "sucking as much out of people" as I can. I let people know I trade for a minimum price value, then they have the choice to trade or not. 😋 I could be waiting for several months and waiting for the value to inevitably rise. Plus I always give the highest value of this guide, and if the other involved in the trade values their critter higher I'll take it into consideration and decide how much I want theirs.

*shrugs* It's all a matter of perspective. Some people aren't able to feed due to personal time constraints or being on a tablet/phone which makes it much slower. If I had to rely on my tablet I'd be out of luck and trying to trade for one too.

Just my .02

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 February 2020 at 2:48 PM

@pouncessoftly that’s kind of what I’m saying... when people stick to value guides to trade, which this specifically says it is not for that, if the values are overpriced, people are out of luck. And with waiting months, that’s what I’m talking about. It’ll rise back up again, but as of now I just really don’t think it’s worth anything more than 3k cc. With the feeding, for me at least, mobile is in NO WAY a restraint for feeding, I think I actually feed faster on mobile than most people on a computer. There’s a whole week to feed, so if you don’t have that much time to feed over the course of an entire week, you should probably consider going on hiatus until you have time.

Also, I didn’t mean you specifically...