⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ Budgie's Creature Pricing Guide ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆

in General

Female
1,728 posts

minnie298a • 16 February 2020 at 2:53 PM

@stevepat2002

I'm going to agree roughly with your feeding/ec earning figures. On the 14th I spent the day at the computer, and I'm talking well over 12 hours ( it was more like 16, and I know it wasn't the most healthiest of practices, but I did take regular short breaks).

I made a little over 1.5mil ec from feeding. I also collected enough chocs to return the just over 3000 boxes I got gifted (enough for 2 tines and 2 chocopans). It was mind numbing (and what I needed), and I also managed to catch up on 2 tv shows in another window while doing so. I'm not sure what I made today ec wise, but I got enough boxes to get everything else I wanted, so another 2k or so of boxes, including a tine I've put into auction (I'm willing to gamble not getting anywhere near the anticipated value).

I've also been reading this with interest. High level trading has never been something I've been that into, but, I've always had an "impossible" wish. So I've been following to see what work I need to put in to trade to try for my goal. That 5K CC value was totally out of my grasp before, but I'm willing to work now to make it easier.

Female
1,727 posts

lexicon • 16 February 2020 at 3:01 PM

@stevepat2002

This is only meant to be a guide. I know that some people adhere to it very stringently but don't buy or sell at any price that you're not comfortable with (this goes for everyone, for any creature). It can be extremely frustrating to try and get a creature and it seems impossible because everyone is valuing it so highly (it's happened to everyone at some point or another). But I'm sure you'll find that user who is selling something for the price that you think it should be and, in that case, you should buy from them. The thing is, you are free to make deals and bargain or simply wait until that perfect price comes along and you both agree on it. As long as you're both happy that you've made a fair trade, that's what matters

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 February 2020 at 3:03 PM

^
Facts

I... I dont knoe what else to say. Other than most people will maybe not strictly adhere to it, but theyll use it as a ballpark and it will still be hard to find something with the budget you have

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 16 February 2020 at 4:23 PM

Yeah, I agree with everything said above. I don't stick quite to the guide, if I'm selling I tend to stick to the lower end in hopes it will go quicker. Some I might value a little higher, same as others. 😊

In any case, for right now - I think the price on the guide is right about on track 😸

Off to return chocos sent while at my dads bday party - sorry to make anyone wait! 😸

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 16 February 2020 at 4:52 PM

i think we might be jumping the gun a bit too quickly. the event is still going on so there will be more tines, but even after the event, the value will fluctuate a lot and eventually plateau out into a more stable price.

one thing to keep in mind with creature values is its not always about the effort put in, or even the # of creatures in circulation. the tine has always been a VERY coveted creature. it was released as a cave creature and fairly immediately already had a high value because of its design. its why its still so popular today!

i think it might be better to wait a while after the event ends before putting a price tag on the new tines. maybe try and get some data from users who have already traded theirs or are trading theirs currently. 😊 i know this event has caused some panic within some users but really in the end all will be fine!

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 16 February 2020 at 5:17 PM

@pwuffy Agreed! There's no way of really knowing what the price will be once more people get their hands on Tines at the end of this event. Judging by the "Chocolates Received" leaderboards, it seems that most people have gotten enough to buy a Tine.

And on another note, I've seen Tines go around for 3k-5k CC, all depending on what people are willing to offer. 😊 I believe most people trading are those who don't have the time to get one Tine or the amount of Tines they want. In the end, like many have said (and what is written on the first post of this topic lol) this guide is just to give an idea 😊 If you really want to get a creature, you will likely offer more! Anyways, that's just my 2 cents on this whole affair.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 February 2020 at 11:13 AM

@budgie
I noticed the Strawbearry is on quite a few dreamie wishlists, I don't quite agree with the price, maybe bump it to 4 - 4.5k CC maybe 5k?
And the Nyacos is a dreamie Of so many people, I see it on more dreamie wishlists than I see the Biwo, yet the Biwo is valued much higher, I think the Nyacos should definitely be bumped up, I’m not sure by how much, but one was sold for 15k CC not too long ago.
Thanks for this! I don’t know how I’d be as far as I am in the game as I am now if this weren’t here!

Male
682 posts

decay • 18 February 2020 at 11:22 AM

@galaxyleopard
Nyacos isn’t as high cause it’s available at the asteroid and people get it every so often (maybe once a week?) seen some go for like 3-4kcc

I don’t think they’re worth around 15kcc at all since they’re not retired and readily available but they are popular!

Also, asteroid creatures eventually die down in price so I honestly think that people should wait a bit before trading for Nyacos

People used to trade old cc creatures for Storacai and Tenalp because it was like Nyacos and now it’s 200-400cc for them 😋

Biwo was actually really popular a few years back which is where it got it’s price from
People would trade a lot for them!
I think their demand was met though and not as many people are searching for them 😋

I agree Strawbeary needs a bump though (:
Some people are willing to pay around 10kcc pure for it but I think 5kcc is a good price 😋

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 February 2020 at 11:24 AM

@decay
I guess it is still available so that might be why, but I still feel like their popularity is extremely high and people would pay a large amount for one of them. But I see your point!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 18 February 2020 at 11:59 AM

@galaxyleopard

I agree with @decay 15kcc for a Nyacos is definitely too much. I think the price right now is perfect 5kcc. since it is a asteroid creature. But they are quite popular

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 February 2020 at 12:04 PM

@skymoare
I just suggested a bump as people are clearly ready to pay a lot for one by that sale, I don’t think 15k is a reasonable price, I’d never pay that much, maybe just a bump to 5.5 - 6k

2,892 posts

skymoare • 18 February 2020 at 12:05 PM

@galaxyleopard

hmm, I see your point. 5.5kcc is a reasonable price. The highest pure cc amount I seen one sell for though was 5kcc

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 February 2020 at 12:08 PM

@skymoare
I’m not sure if it was 15k CC pure, I’d be surprised if it was, but I asked about it and it had gone for that price. But as I said, that was a really high overoffer

2,892 posts

skymoare • 18 February 2020 at 12:09 PM

@galaxyleopard

Nah, 15kcc is definitely over for a creature still obtainable today

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 February 2020 at 12:12 PM

@skymoare
Yeah I agree XD
I got mine by trading a Tine and they were more than happy, there’s just those people out there with Nyacos on their top priority wishlist and prepared to pay just that little bit more in order to obtain one

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 18 February 2020 at 12:12 PM

@galaxyleopard 15k cc?!? lol no, nyacos are worth 4k-5k

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 February 2020 at 12:14 PM

@ethereality
That’s not the value I’m suggesting XD
People are willing to pay a bit more than 5k so I suggested 6k which to me sounds more accurate

Female
1,728 posts

minnie298a • 22 February 2020 at 10:27 PM

I'm just wondering if the Tines are still trading at roughly 3.5k? Or has that changed?

And what would the V Day ones be valued at?

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 22 February 2020 at 10:45 PM

@minnie298a
My last Tine trade was for right at 5k in creatures, not sure how others have been doing 😊

Male
286 posts

thundore • 22 February 2020 at 10:50 PM

@pouncessoftly

I'm trading most tines for 3kcc. The offers I'm also getting are around 3kcc range

@minnie298a
V-day tines are probably higher in value.

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 22 February 2020 at 10:57 PM

@chaos_skymoare
Just stating my experience, I’ve traded several at that price. Others may have different experienced.

I’ve also not traded any for pure CC, so that part I have no idea.

Female
1,728 posts

minnie298a • 22 February 2020 at 11:22 PM

@pouncessoftly @chaos_skymoare

Thanks, that does help.

Deleted • 22 February 2020 at 11:30 PM

From what I have traded. The prices of times should be 3-5k CC, higher or lower depending on how much the user prices it. What about the Chocopan? Around 500CC would you say? There are people willing to exchange recent CC creatures for one.. maybe 300-500CC?

I got an Anaria for one, Vleermus and 500CC for another time and 3.5kCC for the third tine.. does this number help? Most people won't go over 5kCC, I believe. V-day.. I guess it depends if the user prioritizes dates?

Female
1,728 posts

minnie298a • 23 February 2020 at 12:22 AM

@playermocha345
That does help. Thanks.

In my case, I'm the one offering the Tines, and I know I am over offering for what I want (according to both here and EggCavity). I was just after some "fresh" info and to confirm what I was thinking.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 25 February 2020 at 9:13 AM

@budgie tidnab could be bumped down, I don’t see them being sold over 500k ec...

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 25 February 2020 at 9:56 AM

@stevepat2002 Thank you, I bumped them down ^^

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 28 February 2020 at 3:51 PM

@budgie The nyacos could use a bump down.

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 28 February 2020 at 5:32 PM

@dragistar12 Bumped it down ^^
Thank you for letting me know

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 28 February 2020 at 5:33 PM

@budgie the Aqueueren could use a bump up... I think...

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 28 February 2020 at 7:01 PM

@stevepat2002 Bumped up a tad ^^