The wanted Heros

in Roleplaying

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 29 November 2018 at 12:39 PM

So, yeah, it may seem a little weird, I mean, WANTED heroes? But yeah. So I'll just tell you this. There are some amulets, that will give you super powers. But there are some people who DO NOT WANT HEROES. So they try to catch them and take their Amulets. (And normal people control them) So blah blah that and read these rules.
1: NO taking over someone elses role!

2: Your power has to have something to do with an animal. for example, if I were, say, an eagle, my power would be flight.

3: You CAN be one of the bad guys.

4: Paste this:

Human Name:
Hero Name/ Bad Guy Name: (Erase what you are not)
Human Appearance:
Hero Appearance:
Animal:
Power:
History: (Optional)
Personality:
Weapon:
Weakness:
Other: (Optional)

5: NO SAYING SWEAR WORDS!

6: HAVE FUN!!
(And i am bad at making roleplays...)

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 29 November 2018 at 4:41 PM

@nekogirl I think ill get into the RP spirit again.

Human Name: Peak
Hero Name: Lynx
Appearance: (For when she has the amulet on or when she's human? ill edit this when I know)
Animal: Cat
Power: Can see in the dark and has incredible flexibility, with cat like fangs.
History: (Optional) Her mother passed on the Amulet to her in her dying moments when humans found her and defeated her.
Personality: Quiet, and alert. Isn't one to trust strangers easily.
Weakness: Water

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 29 November 2018 at 4:45 PM

Human Name: ???
Hero Name: The Unknown
Appearance: Black hoodie and jacket, red ruby eyes, pale skin, brown hair
Animal: Black Panther
Power: Camoflauging in the darkness
History: Nothing is mostly known about him except he is 19 and his gender is male.
Personality: Mysterious.
Weakness: Light

Human Name: Renny
Hero Name: Speedy
Appearance: Blonde hair, Hazel eyes, wears a brown spotted yellow shirt and brown pants
Animal: Cheetah
Power: Speed
History: Is known in her school to win alot of race competitions.
Personality: Stubborn, Friendly
Weakness: Slowness.

Human Name: Pen
Hero Name: SlowPoke
Appearance: Brown hair, White shirt and Black pants, Rosy cheeks,
Animal:Sloth
Power: Making people slow 😊
Personality: Lazy, Slow,
Weakness:Speed

Human Name: Luke
Hero Name: ...
Appearance: Red hair, Brown eyes, Wears black shirt and black pants
Animal: Octopus
Power: Growing larger
Personality:
Weakness: Growing Smaller

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 29 November 2018 at 5:27 PM

Human Name: Lila
Hero Name: Swift Flash (Flash for short)
Human Appearance: Brownish blond hair, Pink T-Shirt, Jeans, Blue bracelet on right wrist, Blue eyes
Hero Appearance: Brownish blond hair, Yellow suit with black spots neck down, Yellow eye mask with black spots with ears connected, Black gloves, Black boots, Cheetah tail, Yellow tear shaped Amulet
Animal: Cheetah
Power: Speed
Weapon: Whip (Camouflaged as tail)
History: Was walking in a park when tripped over her Amulet, was Orphan, Got adopted
Personality: Friendly, Sometimes rude, Rarely hyper
Weakness: Metal Bars, uncooked and rotten fish

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 November 2018 at 1:54 PM

Human Name: Crysta
Bad Guy Name: Wraith
Human Appearance: Sandy blond hair, tan skin, looks like she works out a lot.
Hero Appearance: black jumpsuit with neon violet stripes on the sides, red cloak, glittering black eyes
Animal: None.
Power: can steal warmth and love and blast it right back out in a more powerful stream. Can fly and can steal souls if she times it right.
History: to be revealed
Personality: (in human form) she is always happy, she is popular and she loves fluffies. (in villain form) grouchy, witty, hates the heroes and wants their amulets so she can get revenge on her ex-boyfriend
Weakness: love
Other: Best friends with Lila in human form, Most Wanted villain in villain form.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 30 November 2018 at 2:50 PM

Swift Flash climbed up a tree. She let a grey striped cat hop onto her shoulder. That was the fifth cat rescue that day. She climbed down and let a little boy with Brown hair, red T-Shirt and short jeans take the cat. His mother stood next to him hand on his shoulder, Brown-red Purse hanging from her arm. As the boy took hold of the cat it was then Swift Flash realized a claw held her hair. "Ah..." She carefully unhooked it. "Thank you thank you thank you!" The boy hugged the cat hard. "Yes, Swift Flash. Thank you." His mother said kindly. "No problem." She said. YES PROBLEM! SHE JUST MISSED SCHOOL FOR A CAT! But then again, she kinda was part cat. She UN-clipped a whip camouflaged as a tail. She saluted and stretched it. When it was twice its original size, she spun it and looped it around a rooftop statue. It pulled her up like a grapple hook. The mother and boy watched her fly away. From the roof, she could hear the boy saying, "See, Mom? She is magic!" Five year olds. They believe everything. She jumped off the roof making sure her whip was safely secure on the next roof. When she was about a foot away from landing, two big muscly hands from behind gripped her arms pinning them to her sides. She lost grip of the whip and it fell onto a busy road. Luckily it was on a crosswalk, which the cars slowed for people to cross at that moment. Not luckily, no one crossing noticed her being caught. Makes sense. they were all teens on their phones or they were trying to hold up a heavy backpack. A skinny man with a black beard picked up the whip. They chuckled evilly. "Now we got em." The man holding her said in a deep voice. "We win." The other man said. "Now lets go." The holder said covering Swift Flashes mouth. The other man brought over her whip. He held it out and tied her mouth shut.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 November 2018 at 3:19 PM

Renny yawned stretching back on her chair Pen watched her optic's then went towards ??? and Luke who was doing work.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 December 2018 at 7:54 PM

Wraith stood on the roof, watching her henchmen subdue the girl. "I would help but it looks like you're a bit 'tied' up at the moment." She snorted. "Nice work, boys."

(is it ok if the men work for my character? i can edit the post.)

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 3 December 2018 at 8:08 PM

Flash struggled at the strong mens clutch. How are these guys so dang strong? she thought. She saw saw Wraith standing near the men, congratulating them. Flash shot her a glare saying, "You are dead meat."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 December 2018 at 8:13 PM

Wraith knelt down by her and grabbed her chin, yanking it up to stare into her sneering face. "I've been looking for you for a long time. You know, you're not the easiest kid to capture." Wraith smirked at her. "I put the cat there at that time. I admit, I've been watching you. You always help fluffy things. Now, tell me where your amulet is and I may let you live."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 3 December 2018 at 9:25 PM

.Renny quickly raised her head. ``Hey Mr. Pig i mean Teacher can we go to the bathroom?``.

Teacher- ``N--``.

Renny- ``Yeeah thanks!``. She raced out with her friends hands.

.Renny stopped looking at Wraith and Flash a small tail flicked behind her

.Pen yawned and twitched. `` Speedy you know not to stand near me...``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 December 2018 at 11:04 AM

When the girl didn't answer, Wraith nodded to the large henchman and he knocked her hard oover the kead, knocking her out. "Take her to the base and interrogate her. Find that amulet." Wraith ordered.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 4 December 2018 at 2:29 PM

Flash body-slamed some metal bars surrounding her. there was also a roof. Thankfully, they took off her whip so she could at least talk, but Wraith kept it away so she couldn't use it. Her arm ached after slamming it again. "If only there was an Amulet of strength. That would really come in handy." She thought, rubbing her arm. At least they hadnt found her amulet. Maybe cause hers looked like her suit. Now that was lucky. A shadow appeared in a hallway. The man that had knocked her out walked in. She growled at his appearance.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 December 2018 at 3:21 PM

Wraith looked the the girl through the clear wall in the room. She was unaware of it. Wraith smirked at her. She watched the man ask ner many questiona and when it all started to seem friutless, The man growled and stood up, stomping to the girl. Wraith stood too. What was he doing? This was not his orders. "Jarl, What Are You DOING?" she yelled in a walkie-talkie.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 4 December 2018 at 3:35 PM

.The teens had followed the hench men.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 December 2018 at 3:43 PM

The henchman shrugged slightly and grabbed the superhero through the bars, half strangling her.
"I repeat, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" Wraith yelled into the walkie-talkie.
Jarl touched his ear and muttered something to her.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 4 December 2018 at 4:01 PM

"Let- go!" Flash said trying to still breathe. The henchmen loosened his grip just enough so she could breathe. Out of the corner of her eye she could barely see Wraith. Of course! That must be why he was strangling her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 December 2018 at 5:26 PM

"Stop strandling the girl, you nitwit. We need her ALIVE." Wraith snapped at him. Jarl let her go, glaring knives at the girl. He stomped out of the room, leaving the girl gasping on the ground.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 4 December 2018 at 5:47 PM

.The teens raced towards the cage where flash was in. ``Oh god...``.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 4 December 2018 at 5:56 PM

"You JERK!" Flash spat at the man. She saw the Teens and quickly got to her feet to look dignified. "Hi." She said awkwardly. "How're you doing?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 4 December 2018 at 6:24 PM

Pen- ``Your not...``. Pen yawned. ``Fooling us...``. Pen's amulet was around her neck.The teen's appearances were different then their normal appearance.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 4 December 2018 at 7:37 PM

"Great... I wasn't trying to..."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 December 2018 at 8:09 PM

Wraith shouted in fury and shot a blast of heat at the window, melting it in a fiery inferno. She stalked through the smoke, staring grimly at the trio. "You just stole my prize. Prepare to die." Wraith growled.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 4 December 2018 at 9:18 PM

Flash shot her gaze at Wraith. "OH! The pain!." She faked falling on the ground and gripping her leg as if in pain. She could tell it wasn't fooling anybody. "Never mind. GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Flash gripped the bars tightly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 December 2018 at 9:37 PM

Wraith rolled her eyes and sent a blast of heat stealing light at her, watching it attach itself to her forehead.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 4 December 2018 at 9:45 PM

"AHHH! Now THAT hurts!" Flash said gripping her forehead.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 December 2018 at 9:48 PM

Wraith curled her hand into a fist, sucking the warmth from her body.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 4 December 2018 at 10:02 PM

"Brrrrrr." Flash shivered. "STOP IT!" She yelled in pain.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 December 2018 at 10:04 PM

Wrraith smirked and dropped her fist, cutting off the stream. "Sure, kid. feeling chilly? I'll warm you up!" Wraith shot a jet of heat at her, smirking.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 4 December 2018 at 10:26 PM

"THAT'S EVEN WORSE!" Flash screamed. "BUT I'LL LIVE WITH IT!"