in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Halloween Creature, or Thief Shop?

Deleted • 31 December 2018 at 3:50 PM

Image: https://sta.sh/0s9pypegoj5

Alternative Version: https://sta.sh/0bx1rii8nyv

Please let me know if you can't view these! ^-^

#theoodoov #oodoov #achimenescreaturesuggestions

Evolution Points:

Two Evolution Points, and 5,000 Feeds to hatch.

Habitat:

Northern Plains (Or The Fiery Shadows)

Weight:

684.9 kg

Height:

21 m

Obtained From:

Cash Shop (or Thief Shop)

About the Oodoov Eggs:

The eggs are crafted from bones, claws, teeth, flesh, and other different materials from deceased creature's bodies. The pulsating orb within the cradle made of bone and thin hairs is the soul of the creature itself. For this creature to hatch into it's final stage, it absorbs 5,000 lost souls.

Due to this and the materials gathered to make such a creature, It is highly illegal to craft your own, which is why the population for this creature's existence is so scarce. The large and small Red-Orange colored beads on the cradle seal the creature's soul and are made up of rare, crushed up minerals only found deep within the Fiery Shadows. The Markings on the skull and horns also provide extra sealing, so that the soul from within the cracked skull is prevented from leaking out.

If you DID somehow manage to craft your own, you will know when you have made a successful creature by the way the Aura emanates from the cradle and surrounds it. This is not to be confused with the soul leaking from the skull, but the proper way you have created a new life.

About the Oodoov Creature:

When the creature finally hatches, it will head off on it's own to find a den; a cave or an abandoned temple. The reason for this is because they will settle down and start scavenging for more materials to keep crafting their own kind. However, they only have the ability to recreate one creature per decade, and this is because it takes all their strength and effort into recreating it, and it takes longer for the creature to recuperate after creating new life. They use up all of their aura, splitting their power and creating an orb-like vessel. They then craft the cradle made up of different materials from other creatures, and let the cradle take care of the rest of the work, taking in souls one by one until the five thousandth soul has been absorbed. And then the creature hatches, and the cycle repeats, the newly hatched creature sets off to find it's own den.

Pings! ❤️

@rashka
@dcmaster
@thedarkarcher
@lunacharm1037
@stevepat2002
@nooget_Galaxy

Deleted • 31 December 2018 at 3:51 PM

@achimenes
Ooo, that's an insanely cool concept and design. I would love to see this made!!

Deleted • 31 December 2018 at 3:53 PM

@thalo Thank you so much! ^w^ ❤️ ~

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 31 December 2018 at 4:08 PM

@achimenes not sure how i feel about this one tbh. im going to be completely honest with you if thats okay?

Overall i think your concept is amazing and the idea of having a creature that uses skulls and bones is awesome. the position looks really cool and i love how its stood on a skull ❤️ the little pieces of jewelerry looks awesome and really stand out on it fur. the main issue i face though is the colour scheme personally i would have gone with a darker scheme as i dont really feel blue as a dark and scary colour. i also dont really like horses too much and it looks like much one in my taste but this is just a personal preference over then a bad point.

sorry if i sounded too harsh i didn't intend to be that way i just prefer to be completely honest then to lie to people 😋 i wish you luck and im sure whats doesn't intrest me will still interest many ❤️

Deleted • 31 December 2018 at 4:14 PM

@thedarkarcher

It's completely okay! ^w^ ❤️

And I get what ya mean! I'll do an edited version and add it along with the original beneath it, and ping ya if you'd like! ❤️ ~

You didn't sound harsh at all, and thank you for being honest with me! And I really do appreciate the feedback, so thank you very much! 😸 ❤️

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 31 December 2018 at 4:18 PM

@achimenes

the drawing is amazing, but it's not really the kind of creatures i'd run to! ☹️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 31 December 2018 at 4:22 PM

@achimenes That would be amazing! i look forward to seeing it if you decide to make a second version ❤️ hehe you could make it like a new version of Geryon from dmc 3 😋

Deleted • 31 December 2018 at 4:53 PM

@rashka Thank you! 😸 ❤️ And I get ya! ^-^ (A spooky Voodoo horse would sound extremely scary IRL tbh! :x )

@thedarkarcher

I've got a different colored version up! 😸

(The aura of Red/Orange/Blue/And Green is the soul, and I left it in because it held a connection to the creature! The colors or the "aura" is the "Voodoo" energy, Red standing for support/rapid adaptation, Indigo sacred color/removing evil, and green prosperity, health, rebirth!)

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 31 December 2018 at 4:57 PM

@achimenes i definitively prefer the new design the colours feels more Halloween based then before ❤️ now this is something id consider getting if it was a csp ❤️

Deleted • 31 December 2018 at 5:05 PM

@thedarkarcher Thank you so much, I'm really glad you like the Alternative version! ^-^ ❤️ ~

I'm on to the next creature suggestion! 😃 ~ (I've got so many more drawings to digitalize / color in in my sketchbook I haven't even began to go back over on, oof... ;v; )

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 1 January 2019 at 11:23 AM

@achimenes

Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Now that's more like it. I LOVE both versions ( maybe one of each) lol Wow, I really hope this gets made but not for thief shop as I have no luck there. I want 2 or 3 at least, I love, love love this creature ❤️ ❤️

Deleted • 1 January 2019 at 2:48 PM

@lunacharm1027

I'm so glad you love it!! Thank you so much! 😸 ❤️

2,251 posts

yts • 1 January 2019 at 3:20 PM

@achimenes
totally awesome!!

Deleted • 1 January 2019 at 3:24 PM

@yts Thank you! ❤️ 😸

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 1 January 2019 at 5:25 PM

@achimenes Woah, I love this! o:
The I think I prefer the first color scheme, but both look amazing

Deleted • 1 January 2019 at 5:27 PM

@budgie I'm happy to hear you love it! Thank you so much! ❤️ 😸

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 January 2019 at 9:32 PM

@achimenes I love the design and concept! Unique and one-of-a-kind 😊

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 1 January 2019 at 9:55 PM

@achimenes

This is a really cool idea, and I honestly prefer the alternative 😋 mostly because it’s purple

It seems very native-americanish because of the feathers and skull and that sort of stuff 😃 I love the egg stage a lot

For some reason, I don’t like this Suggestion as much as I liked the Foxtavia, for example, but that’s probably because I play flute and love music.

You have my full support! Good luck!

Deleted • 2 January 2019 at 12:14 AM

@wigglytuff @iris1929578

Thank you both! 😸 ❤️

Deleted • 6 January 2019 at 10:52 PM

@achimenes

to be honest. I do not like it. It's too scary to me.

when I first saw it I jumped little bit.

Deleted • 22 February 2019 at 3:08 PM

@pinkpixie

Ah I hear ya! It is scary, but that's because it's supposed to be! 😃 (The more spoops, the better! ~)

I'm sorry it spooked ya and made you jump, I hope you are alright! ❤️

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 28 February 2019 at 2:52 AM

i think its awesome! if its made i actually see this as a thief shop creature rather than halloween. but i wont mind if its made as a halloween creature.😸

Deleted • 2 March 2019 at 2:29 AM

@murfijs Thank you! 😸 ❤️