Hibisvul Creature Suggestion- Spring

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,357 posts

dragrawr • 7 February 2019 at 11:28 PM

(The name is Hibiscus and Vulpes mixed... i love this design so much please love it too! CAN ALSO BE SUMMER)

I was thinking CC creature but just a creature at all would be so great~

Dear Reader! I am so happy you are looking at this. This took me 2 hours to design and 2 hours to draw, then an hour of minor details and lore. It's not much but please welcome the aging Hibisvul!

Science: As a Hibisvul ages, the color brightens and the blooming tail finalizes into a Hibiscus flower. Males and Females have the yellow appendage, which can be used to make it look poisonous to potential predators.

Egg: What a weird egg! The gradient of color is eye catching, and the stubby bulb occasionally whips around as if it were trying to move. Odd.

Baby: A young Hibisvul is green to show that it is a newborn and not yet bloomed. The chlorophyll in its body (not ever in animals, except for this fox), is more plentiful at this stage of life. The excessive chlorophyll helps keep the young Hibisvul hidden when left behind by its mother in the den.

Teen: The maturing yellow Hibisvul is always seen knocking things over when observed in the wild. Weaned and on its own, the teen Hibisvul is an irritable creature. It does not like its sprouting bulb, nor its color, and the vines? Soo annoying. The vines however help keep the soft underside and the spine of the creature protected and safe from attack.

Adult: Fully bloomed and ripe, adult Hibisvul are often times seen tugging at its flower at the end of the tail stem. This either means it is releasing pheromones and pollen that tells other Hibisvul the creature is ready for a mate, or it is trying to play when its bored. Luckily the giant Hibiscus flower at the end of its tail is sturdy and well rooted- into the creature's rump...

Here it is!
UPDATED AND BETTER VERSION.
https://www.deviantart.com/dragrawr/art/Updates-785677882

https://www.deviantart.com/dragrawr/art/for-eggcave-784679058

Pings Cuz' I'm Really Annoying but also Want to be Proud of Myself!

@thedarkarcher @dragonkeeper @prairie @dragon_collector @leafmelody @rashka @cala @splashnose @a_milo @emeraldfirefly @monsterprincess33 @eggberts

thanks y'all for looking I really do appreciate it, scroll on down and comment please! โค๏ธ

#dragrawrscreatures

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 8 February 2019 at 1:51 AM

@dragrawr
IDK why I didn't get the notification, but I really love this idea!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Especially how it changes color as it grows. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

I'd love to see them on site, and I'd definitely get 1 or 2 for myself. x3

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 8 February 2019 at 1:30 PM

@dragrawr Awwww! Loooovvvvveee it! It looks kinda like a fox (base, anyways) and I like how it almost could be a desert fox or something! Love it, love, love it!!!! BTW any creature suggestion you do, feel free to ping me! I love looking at CS, so I won't be bothered at all. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
2,357 posts

dragrawr • 8 February 2019 at 3:36 PM

@qerrats

Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it! Yeah, i'll ping you! I will be doing much more suggesitons!

@prairie

AWh! thank you so much it really does mean a lot. The changing colors was weird to me but I also loved it?

171 posts

mirime • 8 February 2019 at 5:24 PM

I find it nice, I love the colours and the idea in general ^^

912 posts

anarchy • 11 February 2019 at 6:24 PM

@dragrawr

It's so cute! I like the progression of the hibiscus plant starting off as a bud then blooming into a full flower in the final stage โค๏ธ

Female
890 posts

murfijs • 13 February 2019 at 1:51 PM

@dragrawr aww such a cute creature idea .i really like it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 13 February 2019 at 3:16 PM

@dragrawr aww i didnt get your ping โ˜น๏ธ but it looks amazing! i love how it kinda looks a little mischievous which i really like about it โค๏ธ Love you description too its really detailed and youve taken the time to do a part for each stage which shows the love added. i would love to own one and hopefully i can one day if it gets made. Good luck!

Female
2,357 posts

dragrawr • 14 February 2019 at 9:02 PM

UPDATED PIC! Now more springy- @thedarkarcher @murfijs @anarchy @mirime @gerrats @prairie

Thanks for all the support

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 14 February 2019 at 9:59 PM

@dragrawr
Very pretty!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love the additional flowers. X3

Female
2,357 posts

dragrawr • 15 February 2019 at 10:02 PM

@prairie thanks so much achcdkhs

Female
574 posts

iia • 15 February 2019 at 11:31 PM

Seems like a good thief shop creature.

Female
2,357 posts

dragrawr • 17 February 2019 at 1:03 PM

@iia

Thanks! It's more pointed towards spring but- I kinda see that. Hm. -3- *ideas*

Thank you~

Female
574 posts

iia • 17 February 2019 at 1:15 PM

@dragrawr
I can see spring but it strikes me as the kind of creature who would be rare and live in a deserty area.
Itโ€™s great though!!

Female
2,357 posts

dragrawr • 17 February 2019 at 1:21 PM

@iia

Aw thanks! Yeah the first one looks fitting for the thief shop so I added flowers

Female
143 posts

scout • 4 February 2021 at 12:18 AM

OMG IT IS SO CUTE!

Deleted • 1 February 2022 at 10:36 AM

@dragrawr love it

Female
2,357 posts

dragrawr • 1 February 2022 at 4:29 PM

@scout @hulae

Oh gosh guys thanks !! This art is so old omg ;-;

139 posts

viltuvitrast • 1 February 2022 at 5:26 PM

i like the first two stages ๐Ÿ˜Š

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 11 February 2022 at 2:30 PM

@dragrawr chosen for March 2022 release! ๐Ÿ˜ธ YAY! Thank you for submitting.

Female
2,357 posts

dragrawr • 11 February 2022 at 2:56 PM

@Ian oh my goodness !!! Thank you so much?!??? ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’–โ˜๏ธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’–!!

Deleted • 12 February 2022 at 8:30 PM

@dragrawr wow OMG I can not wait to see it! I want one! congrats

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 13 February 2022 at 3:18 AM

@dragrawr a massive congratulations to you on being chosen you really deserve it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 13 February 2022 at 4:19 AM

@dragrawr Congratulations! ^^

Female
2,046 posts

cranberrycat1 • 13 February 2022 at 9:44 AM

@dragrawr Congrats for getting chosen

me personally loves the last stage

Female
2,357 posts

dragrawr • 13 February 2022 at 11:17 AM

@hulae tyyy ๐Ÿ’•

@thedarkarcher TYSM my friend Iโ€™m so happy!! ๐ŸŒธ

@stellalunagirl thank you !!

@cranberrycat1 I tried to make the last Tatarโ€™s the best so people didnโ€™t have to freeze them ;] ๐ŸŒธโ˜๏ธ

Female
2,046 posts

cranberrycat1 • 13 February 2022 at 4:52 PM

@dragrawr
Thanks for trying to make the last stage the best cause I donโ€™t have cc to freeze anything

171 posts

mirime • 16 February 2022 at 11:06 AM

@dragrawr I can't believe it, yay! I'm so happy for you and that this creatures has been chosen for next month!
Can't wait to see it done! Congrats โค

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 28 February 2022 at 2:52 PM

@dragrawr releasing tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
2,357 posts

dragrawr • 28 February 2022 at 2:54 PM

@Ian thank you!! I canโ€™t wait this is so exciting ^^ ๐ŸŒธ