((What year is this taking place in?))

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 27 February 2019 at 10:24 PM

(...... Umm....... Now?)

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 27 February 2019 at 11:11 PM

((Okie dokie. My characters were born in specific years, so.

Name: Vladio Taika-Ymprä
Gem color: Dark purple
Personality: He enjoys sword fighting and is very good at it. He is very family-oriented and he does not consider family to be limited by blood, considering his older sister was adopted and his younger sister was taken in in her late teens. If you become part of his family, expect there to be hell to pay if you get hurt. He cares a lot about his appearance but denies it when it’s brought up. I haven’t really developed him, so this is all I’ve got right now.
Looks: He’s tall with Latino skin. He has floofy golden blond hair dyed dark blue at the tips. His eyes are dark red, a result of magic.
Dragon(Bond): A large, dark purple dragon about the size of a van. The membrane of his wings are silver. He has very sharp spines, teeth, horns, and claws that you could easily cut yourself on if you’re not careful. He seems very regal and composed, and only lets Vladio ride him. He has black eyes.
Power: He was already a sorcerer so idk what to put here

Name: Valkyrie/Silas/James Roucher
Gem color: Gold
Personality: OH MAN. THIS GUY HAS DID. THEY’VE GOT THREE PERSONALITIES. so I’m not putting any of them, that would take all day.
Looks: Braid aesthetic™. They have long black hair in several braids and piercing gold eyes. They are very white, considering their family is German, and they are of average height.
Dragon(Bond): Their dragon is actually a wyvern, about the size of an English Mastiff. She has beautiful golden scales. The membrane of her wings is black, and her horns/spines are gray. Her eyes are a bright, sky blue. She is very playful and affectionate and overall adorable.
Power: The Power Of Anxiety™. They can inflict harsh anxiety in any given person that prays on their mental weaknesses. The effects vary from person to person.))

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 28 February 2019 at 2:46 PM

@the-v-squad
(I prefer characters have a Base gender. Male or female. Please change that before you can RP. 😊 )

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 28 February 2019 at 2:57 PM

((@lordwinnie But they’re basically multiple people that are all male. Look up DID.))

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 February 2019 at 3:15 PM

Winter snapped her head to the left. There were voices talking. She slowly started to creep towards them.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 February 2019 at 3:32 PM

.The twins turned to see Rain now skipping around looking at flowers and mushrooms.

.Lola smiled her glare then turning towards the twins she mumbled.

Spice- ``I thought we were going to survive not die?``.

Dice- ``Yes yes, but i think we have two toddlers on our hands.``.

Lola- ``Im not a TODDLER!``. She growled.

Rain- ``Im not a toddler either.``. He got a bit angry.

Dice- ``Yes ofcourse..``. He spoke.

.Spice giggled before being wrapped by vines. ``What the--``.She scrambled through the vines not moving a budge.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 28 February 2019 at 3:36 PM

@the-v-squad
(Go ahead. You can RP! Welcome to the jungle! XD)

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 28 February 2019 at 4:01 PM

Slowly, Valkyrie woke up. He realized he was facedown in sand, so he rolled over and looked at the bright sky. He squinted and shielded his eyes. In doing so, he noticed a golden, teardrop-shaped gem on his wrist. He stared at it for a moment before deciding it had always been there. He tried to remember how he’d gotten there, but he couldn’t remember a thing. He scowled, feeling as though he’d left something very important behind. Suddenly, there was a voice in his head, talking to him.
What the h*ll? Where are we?, it asked. Valkyrie decided it sounded male.
“Who are you?” he mumbled. A pause.
Silas, the voice replied. You?
James, said a second voice, making Valkyrie jump.
...Wasn’t talking to you, but okay, Silas said.
“I’m Valkyrie,” he whispered. “James, I feel like you’ve been awake for a while.”
Yeah, James replied, I have. I didn’t wanna take over because I figured something bad would happen.
“That’s alright,” Valkyrie said. He closed his eyes again, wanting to fall back asleep, and was in fact very close to doing so before someone said, “Hello?”
He opened his eyes and looked at the other person. He looked tall, and he had fluffy blond hair dyed dark blue at the tips that Valkyrie was tempted to play with. The man was looking at him with concerned blood red eyes.
“Hi,” Valkyrie said.
“Are you alright? Nothing broken, nothing bruised?” the man asked, holding out his hand. Valkyrie took it and allowed himself to be helped to his feet.
Only my pride, Silas muttered. Valkyrie ignored him.
“No, not that I know of. What’s your name?” he said instead.
“Vladio Taika-Ymprä. You?” the stranger, now named, replied.
“Valkyrie Roucher, though I think it can change.” Saying his last name left a bad taste in his mouth. He wasn’t sure why.
“‘It can change’?” Vladio repeated. “What do you mean?”
“There’s a couple other voices in my head, one of them mentioned taking over, so I think I have multiple personalities or something like it,” he explained.
“...Alright,” Vladio said, obviously deciding to be more cautious about him. He started walking, and Valkyrie followed, figuring—no, hoping—this man had even an idea of what was going on.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 28 February 2019 at 4:21 PM

(Wow... that was... really cool!)
Amber heard the chatter near the sand and she walked over to the area and she saw the two people and she froze, immediately scampering up a tree she watched them silently.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 February 2019 at 4:22 PM

.The vines had sprouted out of nowhere before sinking into the ground with all the teens except dice in terror.

Rain- ``Uh THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!``.

Lola- ``If he has powers then dont i have powers!``.

Spice- ``Why so amused i almost died!``.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 28 February 2019 at 4:25 PM

"Haaah!" Kyria slashed through the vines with her sword, clearing a path for the small group.
(btw, whos in my group besides Amber?)
The vines landed cleanly on the ground before withering away. "My mistake. It seems I overdid it..."

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 28 February 2019 at 4:35 PM

((Me? If so, I guess.))

“So uh,” Valkyrie said, reaching wildly for a topic of conversation, “do you have a gem too?”
Why would you say that?!, James demanded. He’s gonna think we’re stupid!!
Valkyrie’s face contorted to one of confusion. Why would Vladio think that?
“Yeah, I’ve got one,” Vladio said, interrupting his thoughts. “I don’t think it’s been here for very long, though.” He raised his left arm to show off a dark purple diamond-shaped gem. Valkyrie showed him his own gem. Vladio stares at it for a moment.
“Pretty,” he mumbled.
“Thanks, I guess,” Valkyrie said. They continued wandering in awkward silence.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 February 2019 at 4:41 PM

.Dice grumbled. ``Come on.``.

.Lola followed quickly grabbing rain and Spice by the arms, Spice quickly moving away from the grasp.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 28 February 2019 at 5:00 PM

@the-v-squad sure, then you;re in my group XD
"Ugghh. Don't you think we are turning in circles? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen this tree before."

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 28 February 2019 at 5:01 PM

((@icecloud101 Oh, sorry, I was talking to lordwinnie ^^’ I didn’t even see your message until after I sent mine))

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 February 2019 at 5:34 PM

.Dice led the way before seeing a cave with a sharp purple glowing shining as the group entered the cave they couldnt see anything at fir s t before...

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 February 2019 at 5:56 PM

Lou:*loud crashing sounds* "THIS PLACE IS NOT ME FRIENDLY IS IT NOW!!! HUH??"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 February 2019 at 6:23 PM

.A loud growl formed through the cave as something large pushed them out the group giving that a growl as a GET OUT and they ran off.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 28 February 2019 at 7:15 PM

(Look, y’all. Can you not do the *She walked along* Type of RP? It drives me out of my mind. Really sorry!)

A hooded stranger walked along on the beach and he holds his hand out, blue mist shot out and teleported everyone to him. His legs were splayed and his arms were behind him as they showed up. “Hello everyone. My name is Greon. I will be your mentor, friend, and trainer.”

Amber showed up on the beach, and gasped at the person standing in front of her. As he spoke, she seemed to calm down. “Yes sir.”

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 February 2019 at 7:22 PM

Lou: "okay then."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 28 February 2019 at 7:53 PM

Kyria stood up and took in her surroundings. She saw a group of people and headed to Amber's side.
"Hi...uh, Amber? Do you know what just happened?"
She looks at Greon. "Who's he? And who are the others here? Uggghh, my head really hurts."
@shadowdragon28

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 28 February 2019 at 7:58 PM

Greon sweeped his hand to the coast. “Welcome to Ashway. Unfortunately, you won’t be remembering anything yet. Amber, Lou, Dice, Lola, Valkyrie, Vladimir, James, Kyria, Spice, Lola, Rain, and Winter.”
He nods to each of them. “You each have powers. Some of you will gain more as you learn the ones you have.”
(Cough Cough “Amber” Cough Cough. She didn’t have a real good power. XD)
“As for your question, they are here to learn with you. Let me lay down the law.”

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 February 2019 at 8:03 PM

Lola- ``POWERS!``.

Rain- `` Wow!``.

Dice- ``Are we all forgetting about the fact we were /SHOVED/ out of a cave?``. Dice rolled his eyes.`` And so did you brain wash us, and of course it explains why vines came from the ground.``.

Spice- ``Greaaatt...``.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 28 February 2019 at 8:08 PM

“Do not leave the woods. Dangerous people live there, you do not want to meet them. Trust me. I will guide you as you travel. Your gems implanted in your wrist will summon a dragon in your own unique way.”

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 February 2019 at 8:18 PM

Lola/Rain- ``Can I TRY can i TRY!``.

.Lola and Rain looked at eachother with an angered face.

.Spice yawned as Dice stared at his gem.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 28 February 2019 at 8:23 PM

“Not yet. As soon as I leave.” He put his hand back behind his back. “Any questions?”

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 28 February 2019 at 8:24 PM

((hi I just got back. by vladimir, did you mean vladio?))

Valkyrie was ignoring all the cursing Silas was doing, who had clearly been expecting to teleport even less than the other two. However, he promptly stopped when dragons were mentioned.
Dragon?, he said. Suddenly, Valkyrie lurched, and Vladio gave him a strange look. Valkyrie felt as though he were being shoved aside, and suddenly he couldn’t move, or speak.
What the f**k?, he thought.
“It’s my turn to be in charge,” Silas said under his breath. Somehow, Valkyrie knew this wasn’t going to end well.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 February 2019 at 8:26 PM

(it's cannon now lou is blind but no one knows it.)

Lou: "can we use the buddy system so we don't get lost and get into too much danger?"

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 28 February 2019 at 8:28 PM

((I have a couple blind OCs.))