Wild Skies! *OPEN RP* A dragon RP

in Roleplaying

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 28 February 2019 at 8:36 PM

"A dragon? I don't believe it...a part of it is coming to me. Dragon summoning and magic was only thought to be a legend..." replied Kyria. "So that's what our gems are for?"

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 28 February 2019 at 8:36 PM

“Yes, I suggest you should. And you should make a camp. I’m going now. Goodbye.” A grin could be seen from the inside of the cave. From his feet to his face he faded.

“That was.. strange.. Let’s go make camp.”
She looked at her gem and tapped it, trying to see what it does.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 28 February 2019 at 8:38 PM

"I suggest we not tamper with our gems too much as we have no clue what they can do. Amber, do you want to make a camp/alliance with me?" asked Kyria.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 February 2019 at 8:38 PM

Lou: "umm okay. uh so should we set it up here? or somewhere else?"

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 28 February 2019 at 8:40 PM

Silas started fiddling with his gem the second Greon was gone. He continued fiddling until he noticed the look Vladio was giving Kyria, one of extreme incredulity.
“Something wrong?” Silas asked. Vladio ignored him.
“Magic has always been real.”
“How do you know?” Silas wondered. Again, Vladio ignored him.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 28 February 2019 at 8:41 PM

“Sure! What should we call ourselves?” She walked to a perfect open space to make camp when.. “Oh shoot!” A black shadowy dragon is curled around a tree like a snake, eyeing me mischievously. ”Hey girl..! How...”

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 February 2019 at 8:42 PM

Dice- ``I do have a question How do you know about how dangerous those "people" are.``.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 28 February 2019 at 8:45 PM

A voice rattled in Dice’s head. “Trust me. You do not wanna know. This is Greon, this is how I will be teaching you.”

She crept slowly towards the snake-like dragon slowly, trying to not look like a threat. As she approached she breathed out slowly as leaned down an held her hand out towards it. ”Hey girl.. Shh.. It’s okay!” It tilted her head curiously as i approached, it cooes as it slithers down and trotted over to me. It stands there, I look up into her eyes and her long neck partially folded as the jet black dragon looks me over. Amber glances back at Kyria.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 February 2019 at 8:47 PM

.Dice shook his head with a growl. ``Greon?``. He muttered.

.Lola giggled trying to have her dragon just pop out as she rubbed it like a lamp.

.Spice blinked as Rain looked at other things.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 February 2019 at 8:47 PM

Lou:" i guess i check out the terrain and stuff so i'll know it i guess."* she walked off in a random direction without anyone noticing she was gone.*

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 28 February 2019 at 8:49 PM

I pet her snout lightly as i carefully talk to her. ”Hiya.. You need a name.. How’s about Spectre?” She trills somthing that sounds like a ‘Mhm!’.
After a little while, the dragon was letting her stroke her lightly. The dragon laid it’s head in my arms and i was stroking and talking to her. “This is awesome.. “

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 February 2019 at 8:49 PM

.A dragon landed flicking their tail as they stared at Lola.

.Lola almost screamed running behind rain.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 February 2019 at 8:52 PM

"Yeah, I thought dragon's were a myth. And I wanna go home," Winter replied. "And what is with this gem that wont get off my arm." She pulled at the band around her wrist and winced at the pain.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 28 February 2019 at 8:54 PM

“Ah, winter. Don’t do that. It will only result in pain.” Greon chided in Winters mind.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 February 2019 at 8:56 PM

Shocked, Winter swung up to face Greon. "You can talk in my mind?" she said in disbelief. "So magic is real.."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 February 2019 at 8:57 PM

Lou: *as she wanders counting her steps while walking she trips and falls off on something she's never felt before. she gets her glasses and puts them back on as she gets up and feels the ground and realized she flat out fell of a cliff. the ground starts to make noises.* "oh no." she whispered.

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 28 February 2019 at 9:00 PM

So preoccupied was Silas with getting Vladio to try to explain, that he didn’t notice the wyvern flying at him full speed until it crashed into him. With a stupidly girly shriek, he crawled out from the mess of limbs before taking a step back to look at his wyvern. He was... disappointed. Valkyrie loved it already and James was just panicking. That’s all he seems to do, Silas noted. The wyvern hopped over to him and put its snout by his hand, trying to get him to pet it. He gave it a disgusted look and pushed it away. It looked hurt. He didn’t care.
“Hey, that’s not cool!” Vladio chided.
“Shut it,” Silas growled.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 February 2019 at 9:05 PM

(my dragon is like 20-30 tall like dragons in wings of fire so bear with me here.)

Lou: "im sorry i fell on you."
dragon: "hargrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."
Lou:"is that a good noise?????"

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 28 February 2019 at 9:13 PM

(Y’all keep going. Brb.)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 February 2019 at 9:15 PM

Lou:* pats whatever she's on because she has no clue.*"i walk like 83 steps and i walk off a cliff. i need my cane where ever it is."
Dragon:"Hrmged."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 February 2019 at 9:20 PM

.Behind lola's dragon was Rain dodging each sway of the dragon's tail coming towards him.

.Dice rolled his eyes hitting his gem with his fist making him almost scream in pain he began sweating.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 February 2019 at 9:25 PM

Lou: " i need to get back to the others nice whatever you are."
Dragon: *lifts head*
Lou: *screaming loud enough so ppl can hear her.*"NO! STOP MOVING! IM GONNA FALL!!!"
Dragon: "HrrrrrHrrrrrrr"
Lou:"STOP LAUGHING AT MEEEEEEE."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 February 2019 at 9:43 PM

Winter stood up and looked at the sea. She decided to take a walk along the edge. Suddenly, a cracking noise. A glacier near the coastline broke off, and a flash of glinting scales took off. Wind brushed Winter's hair away, and she stood, frozen with fear. A majestic light blue dragon landed down. Frost settling, chilling her skin. "A, dragon?" she gasped in amazement and fear.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 February 2019 at 9:49 PM

Lou:"HELP ME GET OFF."
Dragon: "Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvv" * walks over to the group and just tilts their head so lou rolls off it.*
Lou:*screams*

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 1 March 2019 at 8:22 AM

Spectre lifts her head and follows Amber as she makes camp. Amber looks around and all the kids freaking out, and she raises two fingers to her mouth and makes a sharp whistle to get everyone’s attention. She turns around the face them and Spectre trots to her side.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 1 March 2019 at 3:20 PM

"Yes. But I've only seen remnants of magic power gathering in certain locations. Perhaps this 'island' is one of the spots. The energy I sense here is pretty incredible. I've only been to a few spots like this." replied Kyria. "And congrats, Amber. I believe you have found your dragon companion. Now, I suppose I'm going to find a suitable spot to set up camp and sleep. We'll need energy for tomorrow so we can find our dragons and start our quest. We should also make alliances and groups so we can work together better."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 March 2019 at 3:54 PM

"Well, I"m dreaming," Winter murmured as she felt a overwhelming desire to touch the ice dragon. Her gem, the same color as the dragon, started glowing and pulsing. "So that guy wasn't joking." She stretched out her hand, and the dragon nuzzled it. "It's cool," she said to herself, "but I just... want to go home and go back to my normal life." Sighing, she turned away from the majestic beast and walked slowly to the camp the others were setting up. She didn't even check to see if the dragon was following her.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 1 March 2019 at 3:56 PM

She nodded. "Thank you." Amber turned to the others. "Y'all heard her! Let do this!" She started dragging large branches to make camp over to the area. Spectre helps her move them because they are heavy.

"So if we are making an alliance, or clan or... Yeah. What do you think we should be called?" She asked as her dragon was digging a hole to plant the branch.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 March 2019 at 4:25 PM

Lou:* she got up still feeling her glasses on her face.*"uhg."
Dragon: "Hrrrrrrrrrrr Hrrrrrrrrrr Hrrrr."
Lou: "stop laughing at me."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 March 2019 at 5:19 PM

Jaden rolled her eyes and crouched down by the flowery bush. She crawled under, aiming for the cavelike center.