Wild Skies! *OPEN RP* A dragon RP

in Roleplaying

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 1 March 2019 at 6:10 PM

.The dragon snatched my oc's flying off with a tiny purr.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 March 2019 at 6:17 PM

Jaden sat in the middle of the bush, carefully clearing away the thorny litter on the bottom. A loud thump sounded outside the bush, like a rock falling.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 March 2019 at 6:41 PM

Lou: * she turned to where she assume what she was on was.*"H-hey is anyone still here?"
Dragon: * shakes head*" Hrmpppp."
Lou:*sighs*" i guess no then. If so i don't know what you are you need a name. How about.... Dino?"
Dragon: * snorts.*
Lou: "oh. i guess your a girl then. So..... sparkle?"
Dragon:"grrrr."
Lou: "IM NOT GOOD AT THIS OKAY! I'LL JUST CALL YOU ICE QUEEN FROM NOW ON AND YOU CAN'T STOP MEEEEEEEEEEEE."
IQ: "Hrm."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 1 March 2019 at 8:25 PM

As Kyria headed off towards the trees, she saw her gem was glowing and the bushes next to her quivered. All of a sudden, a tiny dragon swooped out, with a matching scarlet jewel embedded in its chest. "Hello there. I guess you must be my dragon. Nice to meet you! My name is Kyria. What's yours?" The dragon growled and he gem lit up again. My name is Mazylth "How did I understand you?" Kyria shook her head in disbelief. She watched as the dragon curled itself around her hand. "Well, I guess I'd better start believing..."

Kyria looked around and saw Winter walking towards her. "Do you want to come camp with me?" She asked. @shadowdragon28

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 March 2019 at 8:28 PM

Jaden, looking scared, crawled out of the bush to investigate the sound. A bright light caught her eye. She looked at her wrist and her gem was glowing with a light that didn't match the color. An ice blue light. She walked around the bush and an equally ice blue dragon sat in the sun, light glinting off its scales.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 1 March 2019 at 8:30 PM

Amber trotted after Kyra with Spectre on her heels. "Is that your dragon..? So pretty.." She said in awe as she glanced at the dragon on her wrist.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 1 March 2019 at 8:32 PM

"Thank you, Amber. I was just asking Winter if she wanted to come camp with me. You can come too, if you'd like. By the way, have you seen your dragon yet?" asked Kyria.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 March 2019 at 8:33 PM

Jaden stood in shocked awe as she stared at the dragon. Somehow she knew it was female. The dragon walked lazily toward her. Its head very nearly reached hers. Jaden fingered her gem and took a deep breath. Somehow this felt... right. She reached out her gem arm and touched the dragon's snout. It let off an icy chill, yet the scales were warm.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 March 2019 at 8:34 PM

Lou: " So wait do we do now? Ice?"
IQ: "Hrg hpmmmmmmmm."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 March 2019 at 12:42 PM

Winter nodded. "Where to?" she asked Kyria. The ice dragon still followed behind her. "And hopefully we can shake this dragon off my tail," she muttered.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 March 2019 at 1:00 PM

The dragon chirped. Jaden jumped slightly. Words filled her head. Do not fear. I mean no harm.
"Who ARE you?" Jaden whispered to it.

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 2 March 2019 at 1:12 PM

((this is why I shouldn’t rp. because then characters get major updates such as Y E T A N O T H E R P E R S O N A L I T Y))

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 2 March 2019 at 4:40 PM

@shadowdragon28
"I think you should let that dragon follow you. I think it's yours. But that clearing looks good over there."
replied Kyria, amused.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 March 2019 at 4:44 PM

I am Drayden. Just call me Dray. The dragon said, sitting. Jaden stood in shocked awe at the dragon. "I'm Jaden." She said.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 3 March 2019 at 12:38 PM

oh yeah
my oc has been updated on profile on pg1 in signup form XD
https://ibb.co/8dhDYwJ
https://ibb.co/zQMv455

Kyria listened intently to her dragon again. "She says she can grow to an enormous size when needed."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 March 2019 at 1:01 PM

Winter sighed, "Yeah, yeah, everyone else seems so excited about finding their dragons, but I just wanna go home." But contrary to her words, Winter turned around, and gazed at her dragon, finally reaching out to stroke her muzzle. It was as cold as ice. Looking at the clearing again, Winter said, "I think it's big enough for us and our dragons."

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 3 March 2019 at 1:18 PM

((dropping out because I am so very far behind and my OC has changed a lot in recent days))

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 3 March 2019 at 2:35 PM

@shadowdragon28
"I agree." replied Kyria. "I think I have some stuff here on my belt pouch..." She struggled to open the small pouch and started pulling out a large waterproof cloth.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 March 2019 at 11:04 PM

"Wow," Winter gasped. "You managed to find resources?" She began to move the branches and clutters of leaves towards the sides of the clearing.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 4 March 2019 at 2:54 AM

"Actually, no." replied Kyria. "I had these with me when I got here, I think." She furrowed her brow. "Tough I have absolutely no idea how it got here though..."

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 4 March 2019 at 11:40 AM

Amber started clearing the area and Spectre was snapping back branches. “Who knows.” She mutters.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 4 March 2019 at 11:42 AM

finally someone posts @shadowdragon28
"Well, no matter. We should set up camp anyway. Can you get us some branches? I'll try to see if I can light a fire...or maybe one of our dragons can." continued Kyria briskly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 March 2019 at 12:22 PM

Jaden grinned as the dragon knelt down for her to get on its back. She happily got on and Dray stood up. You ready? He said in her mind.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 March 2019 at 1:18 PM

"Right, ma'am," Winter saluted playfully as she started to collect twigs. "Also, I'm pretty sure this dragons way too cold to light a fire. How bout yours?"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 4 March 2019 at 1:33 PM

"I don't know...can you?" The dragon nodded and blew a tiny puff of flame out." Kyria smiled. Seems like it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 March 2019 at 1:36 PM

Jaden clung tightly to the Dray's back spines as he lifted his wings. "Ready." She said breathlessly. the ice blue dragon shot his wings down, lifting them into the air. He flew up until they could see anything on the ground.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 March 2019 at 1:56 PM

"Alright, I collected some," Winter called as she brought some branches back. "Can you ask your dragon to set the fire?"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 4 March 2019 at 4:25 PM

"Of course." Kyria nodded at Mazylth. Her dragon blew a bigger puff of flame out, and the twigs caught on fire. "Great." smiled Kyria. "I'll keep guard as you guys sleep tonight. I'm not tired anyways."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 March 2019 at 4:46 PM

Winter yawned, "That'd be great. Me and icy over there are tired. Wake me up to switch shifts." And with that she laid down on the cloth, curled into a ball, and fell into a deep sleep.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 4 March 2019 at 5:06 PM

Kyria stared at the crackling fire and looked at her dragon. "Well, I guess it's just me and you. Do you know how I got here?" The dragon did not reply. "Figures." replied Kyria. She watched as the fire died down and fizzled out.