Wild Skies! *OPEN RP* A dragon RP

in Roleplaying

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 17 March 2019 at 11:21 AM

Kyria saw Amber staring at her. "I don't get how this thing works, either. I guess it just is magic?" Mazylth flew back with some bait, which Kyria took gratefully and hooked on to her rod. "You can try if you'd like. I'd never actually fished before, but I definitely seen people who have."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 March 2019 at 4:31 PM

Winter chomped into the roasted rabbit she had caught. Finishing, she stood up and met with Icicle, who looked immensely pleased with a small boar hanging from her jaw. Winter sighed, "You don't always have to be a show off." The dragon sat down to eat the boar, tossing a limb for her to cook. After cooking some meat for the others, Winter set off into the forest again.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 17 March 2019 at 7:03 PM

"Sure! How do you remember that?" She took the rod gently and hooked her wrist under, launching the line into the water. Amber slowly reeled it in and repeated this process until she had caught a small, weird looking fish. "This doesn't look normal... But what can I expect."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 17 March 2019 at 11:16 PM

"Yeah." Kyria stared ahead, lost in thought. "I suppose doing certain things trigger certain memories. It's like more surface as soon as they need to. And nice job!" Kyria smiled, looking at Amber's fish. Then, she felt a tug on her line and started pulling her rod.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 18 March 2019 at 9:01 AM

"I guess so." Spectre snuck up behind us and trilled quietly, scaring me half to death. "Awwwck! Spect-Spectre! Don't scare me like that please!" She laughed quietly as Spectre tried to apologize to Kyria and Amber by licking them profusely.
"Spec- Oh never mind. Hey, I got one!" She exclaimed quietly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 March 2019 at 12:48 PM

Jaden scowled, but walked over to the stream to watch the fish swim around. Dray followed her and jumped in the stream, splashing her. "Drayden!!" Jaden yelped.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 March 2019 at 4:59 PM

Winter knelt by the stream, cupping some water to wash her face. A fish swam by and she jerked back yelping, at the feel of scales. "Pff, this water's dirty. But I guess it's our only choice."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 18 March 2019 at 5:52 PM

Kyria started reeling her catch in. "Oh, looks like I got one!" She pulled it up to examine it. A silver, wiggling fish was on the end of her hook. Then she filled a bucket with water and dropped the fish in. Kyria grimaced as some mud got on her hand. "Ewwww," she muttered.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 March 2019 at 8:24 PM

Jaden looked briefly at the girls who thought the water was nasty, then jumped right in. She waded to the other side, sniggering. Dray froze the water with a snort of icy breath, then trotted across the top to Jaden.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 March 2019 at 3:33 PM

Winter sighed, "Are you guys almost done. The food's getting colder." She sniggered when she thought about the frozen prey that she had caught for the others.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 20 March 2019 at 1:58 PM

After Kyria caught a few more fish, she stood up and put her equipment away. "C'mon," she said, "We should head back."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 March 2019 at 4:46 PM

Jaden snorted and splashed Dray on the snout. He jerked back as if offended. Dray shook his snout to get the water off, then stomped back across the ice bridge.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 March 2019 at 9:40 PM

Signaling to Icicle who was near the forest entrance, Winter turned away and ran back to the campsite, whooping as she raced the dragon to the camp. Of course, Icicle won, but Winter pretended to ignore that fact.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 24 March 2019 at 7:07 AM

Kyria walked towards the clearing of their camp. "Hey, Winter. Did you guys get anything good?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 March 2019 at 12:52 PM

Winter grinned and whipped out the frozen prey she had caught. "Anyone up for frozen foods?"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 24 March 2019 at 2:08 PM

"Uughh. Couldn't you have at least heated it up? Well, nevermind. We caught plenty of fish."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 March 2019 at 3:21 PM

Jaden built a fire across the river from the other people and Dray laid down by it. She then walked to the river again and grabbed a fish. She impaled it on a stick and set it to cook.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 25 March 2019 at 3:40 PM

“True. Let’s head back and make camp.” Amber said quickly as Spectre trots behind her once again.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 March 2019 at 3:51 PM

"Move over, dragon." Jaden muttered. Fjord laid his head down and closed both eyes. She sighed heavily and said with forced politeness, "Please, Fjord?" The dragon opened one eye and stared at her.

(Imma change Drayden's name to Fjord, because Drayden sounds like Jaden and we already gots a Jaden. )

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 25 March 2019 at 4:03 PM

okie 😸
"Nevermind, I'll do it...unless you guys want cold fish?" Kyria said, laughing.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 March 2019 at 5:01 PM

"I've already ate," Winter yawned. "I'm heading out to explore some more." She met up with Icicle who flicked her wing at Winter. "Huh?" Winter asked. Icicle sighed and spread her wings. "Ohhhh, you want me to go on your back, either to experience flying or you want to hurl me down." Icicle rolled her eyes. Winter finally moved to get on Icicle, and she took off with a whoosh. "Ahhhh..." Winter screeched as the dragon made dives and flips.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 25 March 2019 at 6:01 PM

"Okay. Then let's eat some and leave soon. We need to start our mission ASAP. C'mon, Mazylth." Kyria's dragon flew down and emitted a puff of fire, roasting the prey and fish. Then it quickly snatched a small one up to eat.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 March 2019 at 8:47 PM

Mission? Jaden heard little snippets of their conversation. She tilted her head to the words to hear better, while pretending to watch the fish cook.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 March 2019 at 4:12 PM

Winter whooped as she slid down Icicle's back. "Well that was quite a ride." Icicle nodded in agreement. Winter ambled back to camp. "Flying was awesome!" she exclaimed. "Now I know why you're that pretentious." Icicle glared at Winter, and sped up, reaching the clearing. Winter walked over to Kyria, sitting down and chomping up some cooked food. "So what's next?"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 26 March 2019 at 5:03 PM

"Mrff..sorry," said Kyria, holding up her hand. As she finished chewing, she said, "We should clean this place up and head to the beach. Maybe we'll find the weird glowy dude again. Then we can receive our quest from him...

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 26 March 2019 at 7:28 PM

“Glowy guy?” She asked, clearly confused. Spectre snorted, shooting a dark mist out of her nose.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 26 March 2019 at 10:18 PM

"You know, the dude from...yesterday? Gladion? Or like something with a G..." Kyria mused aloud. "Well, screw that. Anyway, I'll go pick up trash." Mazylth spoke in everyone's mind She is very cautious with the environment.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 27 March 2019 at 11:00 AM

Amber nodded at Mazylth when she said that. "I think it was Greon.. I could be wrong."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 March 2019 at 12:22 PM

Jaden pulled the fish out of the fire and tossed one of them to Fjord. He wolfed it down and put his wing over Jaden affectionately. She laid down by him, snuggling close after she finished her fish.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 27 March 2019 at 1:55 PM

"Yeah. Sorry that I'm lousy with names." Kyria replied. She finished cleaning up the trash, then started towards the tents to take them down.