Wild Skies! *OPEN RP* A dragon RP

in Roleplaying

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 9 March 2019 at 5:58 PM

Kyria glared at the rock. "Well...aren't you *ahem* guys going to show yourselves? We cannot waste our time like this." She tapped her foot impatiently.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 6:09 PM

"Heck, no. Not unless you attack!" Jaden shouted back.
"SURE!" Dray shouted. He stick his dragonotic head above the rock.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 9 March 2019 at 6:13 PM

Kyria gasped when she saw the dragon's head poke up above the rock. "Winter, look. It's a dragon...that means it must not be an enemy." Kyria's grip relaxed on her sword.
@ shadowdragon28
@lazyanon

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 6:23 PM

Jaden closed her eyes, sighing. She gripped the knife at her side so tight that her hand went white. She gritted her teeth, looking up at Dray.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 9 March 2019 at 7:48 PM

"Come on, now. We cannot wait forever." Kyria repeated, sighing.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 7:51 PM

"Well, you have to. You have no clue who I am, I don't honestly care who you are. You don't trust me, I don't trust you. I'm not coming out, you're apparently not coming in, we are clearly at an impasse." Jaden says.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 March 2019 at 8:42 PM

Winter shrugged, "Well scram then because I want my sleep." The ice dragon snorted in agreement. I really should find out what her name is, Winter thought to herself.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 8:45 PM

"Again, Nope. I'm not moving until you're gone. But since I don't trust you, I can never be completely sure you ARE gone." Jaden grinned.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 10 March 2019 at 12:17 PM

Kyria groaned. This was going to take forever. "Well, this is our camp. At least, for now. So if you want to stay, you're going to have to be with us/help us or you can leave. I'm sorry, but those are the only options you have right now. Clearly you are also one of the chosen 'dragon tamers' so we are supposed to work together but..."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 March 2019 at 2:52 PM

"Sounds fine." Jaden had no intention of moving at the moment. Dray nosed her, as if to say, 'go say HI."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 10 March 2019 at 2:59 PM

"Then please, show yourself(ves)." Mazylth the dragon flew over and landed near the rock. "We mean no harm. My name is Kyria, and my dragon's name is Mazylth." Mazylth emitted a small squeak and spoke into Dray's head. Hi!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 March 2019 at 3:07 PM

Dray grinned. He'd never even seen another dragon before and there was one talking in his head. He grinned, hopping on top of the rock. Jaden facepalmed, but decided to… Eurgh. TRUST her dragon. She hated that word, but she stood up, taking her first look at the people behind the rock and Dray.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 10 March 2019 at 3:08 PM

Kyria watched as the mysterious person popped up from behind the rock with her dragon. She looked surprisingly normal. "Well, what is your name?" she asked.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 March 2019 at 3:11 PM

"Jaden." She said curtly. She raised one eyebrow, assessing how much of a threat these people were- Or could be…

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 March 2019 at 4:47 PM

Winter sighed, "I'm Winter, and the dragon standing next to me is uhh....what's your name," she hissed to the dragon. She just snorted. "Stop laughing at me," Winter hissed, "ugh, should've known you can't tell me. Well now your Icicle, cause your just so prickly."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 10 March 2019 at 5:00 PM

"I see." replied Kyria, trying not to laugh at Winter's attempt at conversation. "Well, because introductions have happened, Jaden can now decide whether to help us or not." She eyed Jaden carefully. "Do you have any fighting experience?" she asked.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 March 2019 at 4:09 PM

"Plenty." Jaden said curtly. Dray rolled his eyes and pushed Jaden forward, out from behind the rock.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 March 2019 at 4:48 PM

Icicle shoved Winter off the rock. "Stop it, I'm in the middle of a conversation." Icicle rolled her eyes, and strutted over to nudge Mazylth. "Ugh, even my dragon leaves me." Winter grumbled.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 March 2019 at 3:02 PM

"Okay. So now that we are settled and Jaden (or her dragon) has decided to come with us, we should get us some food. I'll take Mazylth down to the river to catch some fish. You guys can hunt or gather vegetation. Make sure to test for signs of poison." said Kyria.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 March 2019 at 4:42 PM

"I call hunting," Winter called out. She spun around to take off into the forest. Finally, some fun! she thought. On the other hand, a certain ice dragon was starting to become annoyed. Icicle mentally sighed and stalked after her human. All she wanted to do is take a nice nap on a relaxing glacier.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 12 March 2019 at 5:30 PM

(Uhhh... Catch me up guys?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 March 2019 at 7:53 PM

(my character just revealed herself to Kyria and Winter, and I think they're going off hunting.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 March 2019 at 9:34 PM

(Yep!)
Winter silently stepped through the forest, spying a young rabbit. She reached for her...stick! "Oh crap," she yelled. "I forgot to ask for a dagger." The rabbit, taking its time, ambled away. "You'll pay for taunting me," Winter hissed at the evil rabbit. Groaning, she watched as Icicle calmly walked into the clearing and decided to fall asleep for a nap. Winter sighed, I"m so hungry, she thought. A rustle, and a shape fell out of the tree brach above her. She let out a high pitched squeak and stumbled backwards, throwing her hands in front of her. Silence. Winter slowly and hesitantly looked up, only to see a frozen, disgruntled squirrel covered in frost in front of her. Icicle was silently laughing to the side. "I swear, if you tell the others about this...." She picked up the frozen squirrel, holding it by her side. "I hope the others don't mind frozen food for lunch."
(wow that was a lot)

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 13 March 2019 at 9:12 PM

Kyria walked until she saw a stream of water. It was a marshy area. Kyria made sure to test the terrain to make sure she didn't get stuck. Mazylth helped her by scouting around the trees.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 13 March 2019 at 10:19 PM

Amber scampered after Kyra, with Spectre on her heels. “Wait up!” She said quietly. She started watching her surroundings carefully, scouting out.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 March 2019 at 3:19 PM

After catching some animals, Winter trudged back to the clearing where Icicle lounged on a rock. "Thanks for the help," she said drily. Icicle yawned, and stretched before turning towards the camp. Winter looked at the bundle of prey she caught. I hope it's enough, she thought. "C'mon, let's go back to camp."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 14 March 2019 at 4:39 PM

Kyria found a big rock leaning over the edge of the swamp/river. She tested it, then sat down. After rummaging in her pouch, she drew out some fishing rods. As she selected one, Mazylth flew off to find some bait.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 March 2019 at 1:31 PM

Winter strolled into the campsite. "Ah, it looks like I'm the first one back." She sat down on a rock, throwing a fish to Icicle. The dragon rolled her eyes, and disappeared in the forest. "Independent dragon," Winter muttered. She started to cook some fish on the fire.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 March 2019 at 1:36 PM

Jaden rolled her eyes, walking over to Dray. Want to go find a cave to stay in? I don't want to stay around other people. Dray shook his head, saying,
No. You need to stay with them. He sat down and pulled his wings close to himself.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 16 March 2019 at 2:35 PM

She glanced at Kyria rummaging through her pouch, then looked away. She did a double-take and saw her pulling out the fishing rod. Amber was clearly confused.