Wild Skies! *OPEN RP* A dragon RP

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 March 2019 at 5:08 PM

A bright flickering light from below caught Jaden's eye. She pointed it out to Dray and he swooped down toward it. The glimmer reflected off his shiny scales.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 4 March 2019 at 9:46 PM

(Hey guys.. so I’m taking a break, and leaving @wingedfox in charge.)

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 5 March 2019 at 3:05 PM

@shadowdragon28
Kyria spoke after a long pause. "I'm going to go to sleep now." She crept into the tent and fell asleep.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 March 2019 at 5:01 PM

Winter grumbled, "I guess it's me and icy's turn." She beckoned to the dragon, and she slowly crawled out. "Suppose you can't talk," she asked the dragon. Silence. "Well, I shouldn't have expected of you to speak human language." Winter sighed as she sat down on the sand and looked at the stars. I wonder where I came from? she thought.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 March 2019 at 11:55 AM

Jaden silently hopped off Dray and walked toward the place the fire'd been. She noticed a few tents and a fire pit with glowing orange coals in it.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 6 March 2019 at 2:00 PM

Kyria woke up to the warm rays of the morning sun. She walked out of the tent and looked around. She saw Winter pacing around the camp fire with her dragon. "Sorry," she said, "Are you tired? Or hungry? I can probably find us something to eat..."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 March 2019 at 5:04 PM

"Oh," Winter said looking back, "you're awake." Sighing, she stopped in her tracks, "it's nothing, I was just wondering how we got here."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 March 2019 at 5:11 PM

Dray snuck up behind Jaden and tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped two feet into the air and jerked her gaze away from the people that had just exited the tents.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 7 March 2019 at 4:35 PM

"Me too," replied Kyria. "I've always wondered if I even had a family. The memories are still fuzzy..." she paused. "Im going to go find some edible things. See ya."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 March 2019 at 6:01 PM

Dray snorted loud enough to alert the other people of their presence. Jaden paled and ducked behing the rock she was next to.

(@icecloud101 @shadowdragon28 the 'other people' are you two)

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 7 March 2019 at 6:51 PM

@wingedfox okie 😊 (no need to ping, i follow)

"What was that?" asked Kyria, whirling around.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 March 2019 at 6:53 PM

(alright, sorry)

Jaden paled slightly and yanked Dray's head down, pulling the rest of his body with it. She balled her hands into fists, ready to fight her way out- But HOPEFULLY it wouldn't come to that.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 March 2019 at 8:22 PM

(I also follow)
"I don't know," Winter answered. "Prepare for a fight." She rested a hand on the ice dragons neck, calming herself. "Are you ready?" she whispered to Kyria and her dragon.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 March 2019 at 10:12 AM

Jaden ran her hand over the knife resting at her side, hoping she wouldn't have to kill anything. Or anyONE… Dray… thanks a lot.. She thinks sarcastically to him.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 8 March 2019 at 3:05 PM

"Hold on." Kyria's hand relaxed on her sword. "Let's see what/who it is first. We don't want to attack any of our comrades or anyone who may help us."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 March 2019 at 3:28 PM

She grabbed the knife tightly, heart racing. Dray jerks his head out of Jaden's hands and looks up over the rock at the other people.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 March 2019 at 3:52 PM

"Keep up your guard though," she muttered. "Wait, crap I don't have a weapon." Winter searched frantically for a knife of some sorts. "Guess I"ll have to do karate," she sighed.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 March 2019 at 3:55 PM

Jasen pales and yanks Dray's head back down, hissing, "Stay down. Do you WANT them to catch us?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 March 2019 at 3:58 PM

"Hey, do you hear that noise?" Winter asked Kyria. "I feel like someones there." She decided to use a stick.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 March 2019 at 4:53 PM

Jaden got to her feet, crouching. She thought about what she should do, then decided. She darted out from behind the rock, leaving Dray. Apparently he didn't want to be left, so he followed her. Very loudly.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 March 2019 at 7:17 PM

"There," Winter hissed. She positioned the sharp stick(yes she's using a stick), and tensed her muscles. A stomping noise. Soon the creature would come out, she thought.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 9 March 2019 at 5:59 AM

Kyria tensed beside Winter, never taking her eyes off the rock. "Yeah. It's definitely human. One of them, at least. I sense 2 life forms there."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 11:48 AM

Dray looked at the humans near his human and thought, Why is she running? They are not hostile, nor even giving chase.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 March 2019 at 1:37 PM

"Wow, you can do that?" Winter asked eyes widening in amazement. "Well, should we give chase and drive those creatures out of our territory?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 1:44 PM

Jaden noticed Dray slacking off behind her. She hissed, "Dray… Come ON." She stopped running.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 9 March 2019 at 3:02 PM

Kyria's eyes darted around. "Yes, I can sense certain things. And I think maybe we should attack or do something, so we can find out who it is...but for now, let's see if they will reveal themselves." As soon as she finished speaking, she picked up a good sized stone from the ground and threw it towards the bush.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 March 2019 at 3:27 PM

"Right," Winter agreed, and she picked up another stone and lobbed it at the moving patch in the bush.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 3:27 PM

The rocks hit Jaden's right shoulder hard and she yelped. She cringed at how loud she was and crouched, just in case there were more rocks.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 9 March 2019 at 5:52 PM

"Hmm, seems it isn't a monster after all..." Kyria mused aloud. "Sounded like a human's yelp."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 5:55 PM

Jaden facepalmed and crept back behind the rock. Closer was easier for attack. Dray followed suit. You know, They mean no harm. They want to find out who you are. Dray's voice in her head caught her off guard again.