Wild Skies! *OPEN RP* A dragon RP

in Roleplaying

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 27 March 2019 at 2:23 PM

"Yeah, I think me and spectre are going to explore a bit more." She glances at the long-necked, shadowy dragon for approval. She Hrrrs in response. She gets on her back and she snorts out black mist. "Be back in a little bit. I'll have my girl shoot in the air if something happens. Be back!" They took off at a rapid pace and took to the skies, just exploring.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 March 2019 at 4:04 PM

"Well, I"m tired. I'll go to sleep now." Winter snuggled away from the fire, and Icicle settled around her. The cold didn't seem to bother her anymore.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 28 March 2019 at 12:40 AM

(We need action.)

They took off flying at a high rate of speed, did a few tricks then smoothes out to a calming rate.
The night was Amber's happy place. She could have a little bit of freedom from the hustle and bustle of daytime. Even though she couldn't remember a thing it still made her happy. Spectre was flying straight and smoothly and she turned upside down and looks straight up at the stars of the night. Silently something flies up from the ground and wraps around Specter's foot, dragging her down. She snarled and I looked down and see a metal rope has wound around her foot. Amber's eyes widen as she realized what she just walked into. More wire ropes fly up as she tries to undo the first rope. A few pinning Amber to her back. Her dragon tried to fight back, but she wasn't the strongest dragon ever and shot a dark fireball that exploded with white into the air to signal the others. 'Idiot! I'm a Stinkin' Idiot!' She screamed at herself.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 March 2019 at 3:43 PM

A blast split the night air, and Winter jolted awake. "Somethings wrong." Icicle stood up and growled, motioning for Winter to get on her back.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 28 March 2019 at 4:21 PM

As the two were dragged down Amber desperately tugged at the chains holding her down. Spectre snapped one chain, but that was replaced with more chains shooting up. One wrapped over Spectre’s wings, and they plummeted to the ground. It took everything she had to keep from screaming. They hit the ground with a hard ‘THUD’ and Spectre was knocked out from the hard landing. Amber was okay, but shadowed figures ran out and grabbed her arms. She got one to let go by snapping her leg into a hard round-kick but she drained a lot of energy from that one kick. The figured launched backwards with impact and hit a tree, they laid there, stunned. One still left up launched himself behind her, grabbed her arms, and held a sword to her neck. It all happened so fast, she didn’t have time to think. Her feet were kicked out from under her and a sword was pointed at her neck. ‘The heck?!’

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 28 March 2019 at 4:25 PM

Kyria looked up, immediately losing her train of thought. "What was that?" she asked. She looked up at the sky and closed her eyes. "We should go check on Amber; she's the only one missing...could something have happened to her?"

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 28 March 2019 at 5:15 PM

With the sword at her neck, there wasn’t much she could do. They chained her hands together and Amber grimaced when the cold metal dug into her hands. They flipped her over onto her back and they put a mask on so she couldn’t speak. Apparently they had done this many, many times before.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 28 March 2019 at 7:33 PM

Kyria ran as fast as she could towards the scream she had just heard seconds earlier, her muscles tensing, her heart beating fast. This is my fault. She thought. If anything happened to my friends, I would never forgive myself. As she neared the clearing with Mazylth, she skidded to a stop and ducked behind a tree, nearly gasping out loud at what she saw.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 March 2019 at 7:43 PM

Winter jumped on Icicle without hesitation, and they took off towards the clearing. Upon reaching the clearing, Winter froze, not knowing what to do. But Icicle did not. She let out a breath of ice that took out a few soldiers. Chains shot up and Icicle narrowly avoided it, turning her head around and looking pointedly at Winter. She knew the dragon wanted her to help...but she didn't know how.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 28 March 2019 at 8:30 PM

Spectre was chained up and muzzled in her sleep. They kicked Amber to her feet and held the sword to her back and and forced her in a direction away from them. Amber looks back worriedly.
One muttered something about Fire to another and he ran off. They launched the chains up towards Winter on her dragon to catch her.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 29 March 2019 at 3:11 PM

Kyria sprang from her hiding place, drawing her sword and looking arounds. Mazylth flew around her, puffing fire and squeaking. Kyria knew Mazylth could grow to a size and help them, but the only reason she didn't was because she knew Kyria could handle the soldiers. Kyria grabbed a stick with a split pointy end and threw it at Winter. "Use it like a spear," she instructed, as the people began to surround them. "And stay sharp."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 March 2019 at 4:14 PM

Jaden very nearly flew onto Fjord and they shot into the air. She leaned close to his neck and they searched the ground for the trouble. She saw Winter, Amber and Mazylth go down and sighed. They were not their friends. She didn't even know them. But they needed help. Jaden pointed them out to her dragon and he flew into a cloud to stay hidden for a time.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 29 March 2019 at 6:19 PM

(I'm confused. Did you just use my character? Or is there someone else named Amber??)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 March 2019 at 6:31 PM

Winter caught it. "Got it captain." She stabbed it at the chains around her that got to close. Icicle let out sprays of ice.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 30 March 2019 at 7:08 AM

(oops, now corrected, apologies)
Kyria started slashing her way towards captive Amber, making sure to stun, not kill the soldiers.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 30 March 2019 at 8:19 AM

She thought of a plan. She analyzed the hight and the build of the swords-man... then even with Her arms chained together she sprung into action. She hit the ground and rolled BACKWARDS and propelled her feet into his stomach. His sword falling and he was launched back. She kicked the sword away and ran over to Kyria. Bolas were launched at all the kids feet and dragons.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 March 2019 at 9:25 PM

Icicle swooped down. "Get on!" Winter yelled as she bashed the soldiers that were coming near.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 March 2019 at 6:14 AM

Jaden and Fjord, watching above, saw another wave of soldiers running to the scene. With barely a thought, they swooped to the soldiers and Fjord sprayed an icy blast at them. More than half were frozen solid. (It wasn't a big wave) Fjord panted hard, flying back into the air.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 31 March 2019 at 6:49 AM

"Are you okay?" Kyria asked Amber. "They didn't hurt you, right?"

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 31 March 2019 at 10:37 AM

She shook her head and motioned her chained hands. She wanted to get to her dragon.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 March 2019 at 12:33 PM

Icicle breathed on it, and the handcuffs shattered apart. Winter jumped off the dragon's back.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 31 March 2019 at 1:16 PM

She ripped the mask off and ran to Spectre. "Idiot. That's what I am. Wake up, Girl!" She started lifting the chains off of her dragon. Muffled roaring filled the air. "They have captured dragons... Why else would it sound like that?"
(Ooh! I have a great plot twist! Do you mind getting captured and discovering something... Special?)

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 31 March 2019 at 3:08 PM

(ok, ill get captured)
Kyria watched as Amber went to get Spectre. Suddenly, she whirled around. Too late, she realized that chains had slipped around her feet and hands, and they had also chained Mazylth's neck and wings. Then someone wrapped duct tape around her mouth. Kyria struggled but couldn't get out. Then she went limp.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 March 2019 at 4:37 PM

(ill go too)
A muzzle slid over Icicle's jaw, as she struggled in panic. "It's okay, say calm," Winter said. But it was no use. A sudden pain from a dart, and Winter's vision started to go....black.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 31 March 2019 at 6:04 PM

"Nope! Not again!" She screeched. A dart whistled over her head and embedded into a tree. That one was shot way too hard. She ran over to help her friends when a trap slammed over top of her, immobilizing her. "Why did I go for a flight!!" Thankfully she had grabbed some of the chains from earlier and hit one of the guards with it. They attempted to chain her up but they ended up flicking a small piece of metal onto her shoulder that buzzed her with a high amount of voltage.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 31 March 2019 at 6:10 PM

Kyria woke up in a strange place. Her head was vibrating with noises and when her vision finally cleared, she saw she was chained up in a small cell, her hands and feet bound with some stone that was giving off a strange energy. Kyria checked her items and saw that her pouch was still there. "Whew," she said. At least she still had her weapons. But when she reached into the pouch, nothing came out. "Maybe these chains are blocking my magic?" she wondered aloud. Looking around the space again, she saw Winter chained up and bleeding in the next cell. Kyria rolled over to the bars and whisper-yelled, "Winter! Wake up! I think we've been captured..."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 March 2019 at 6:11 PM

Jaden knew Fjord was tired, and strangely-so was she. She felt like the huge ice blast had sapped her strength. But she knew they needed someone. Jaden hastily thought of a plan and whispered it to Fjord. He nodded, looking closely at her. then, he flew to the back of the camp, barely dodging chains that swung up to them. Fjord landed gently and Jaden got off. Time for phase two.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 31 March 2019 at 7:58 PM

One of the guards, who seemed more intelligent and strategically advaced in the others and groaned. ‘Guess I’m knocking it out of the sky myself.’ He twirled the chain rapidly and sent it up towards Fjord.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 March 2019 at 8:49 PM

Winter groaned, and raised her head. "Where..are we?" she rasped. "Last thing I remember was being knocked into a tree by Icicle.. Where's Icicle?!" Panicking, she tried to sit up but felt a pain in her head. Her hand rose up to touch her cheek, and came away with..blood?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 March 2019 at 10:04 PM

(Fjord WAS in the sky and is now behind the camp, waiting for Jaden)